Review of LuckyVitamin

Tel: 1-888-635-0474
enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

mariaw174
2/22/19

My order was filled promptly. And I also received communication promptly. I went online
To "chat" about a question. I received a response right away...and the person was
Very courteous.

marlenan1
2/22/19

Has so many great things for health and beauty and great prices. This is a wonderful website! Excellent service and deals and many different products and a lovely selection.

alexusg1
2/22/19

I always can find the products I am looking for easily, and get the best deals. Every product I have ordered ships in a timely manner, and is of great quality! Best place to order your vitamins!! Lately I have ordered Core Daily 1 multivitamin. When I receive my product, its always wrapped up very nicely. It has me feeling great, I just take one in the morning every day and holy cow what a difference!

sherip35
2/22/19

Lucky Vitamin provides quick service. I always find what I need at a reasonable cost. A good place to shop.

thaisar
2/22/19

I'm really thrilled that Lucky Vitamin was able to provide me with my "Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup"from Planetary Naturals. Even though the product was temporarily back ordered they still let me purchase it...which is great because I really need it to stay free from colds. Every other website said that they were out with no option to order. They also gave me a generous discount. Thanks so much Lucky Vitamin, you made my day; healthy! Sincerely, Thaisa Rantanen

jenniferk333
2/22/19

Lucky Vitamin is one of my go-tos for good selection and good value on vitamins and other healthy goods. They also participate in EBates for even better deals. My one complaint is that the website is slower than average, but that's it. Thanks!

veganics
2/22/19

I've been shopping here for years, for specific Items I can't get anywhere else. I love the free shipping, but I hate the new logo "splot", and always will. The previous "lucky" clover made more sense and was endearing.

Tip for consumers: You can search multiple deesignations, at the same time, just by clicking various designattions, like "vegan" then cclicking "organic" lower dowwn, to gett veganic food.

cp160
2/22/19

I've been ordering ALL our organic teas without exception from Lucky Vitamin for the last several years. They have a great selection of individually wrapped, organic, decaffeinated teas saving me valuable time by providing one stop shopping w/o leaving my home. Their shipping department gets 5 stars for packaging. We normally place a large order and all have been received in pristine condition, thanks to the meticulous packaging. Service keeps us updated with the status of our order from placement and shipping thru delivery.

Tip for consumers: Free shipping for orders over a specified amount. They email coupons a few x per year for discount off entire order

priscillaj25
2/21/19

No surprises with this order. Had what I wanted at a reasonable price, placed the order and it arrived in a timely manner. Will order same product again from this source. Happy ending!

susiec37
2/21/19

I love shopping at LuckyVitamin. All the items that I purchase in glass bottles are always wrapped in bubble wrap. There is a vast selection and the website is super easy to use. Keep up the good work!

donaldf91
2/18/19

It is easy to order and a great selection And reasonable prices shopping is easy hope to do a lot more shopping in the future

lisap483
2/18/19

Placing my order was easy. The order came on schedule which was really fast. The items I ordered where as described and much cheaper than when I have purchased them in local stores.

theresam201
2/18/19

I order products every month or so because I'm a health and fitness vegan. Lucky is very accommodating to small orders like mine, even they're a big company.

jimr320
2/18/19

Happy with my vitamins.delivered quickly even when my fish oil was backordered it came quick with no extra shipping.

barbaraf278
2/18/19

So much that my family likes and uses is found on this website. Deliveries are on time and packaged to protect the contents.

tiffanys180
2/17/19

Great ordering haven't gotten products yet but it was easy to order I do wish that there were more products

lpb
2/17/19

I ordered my favorite protein bars in November. I received a quarter of my order several weeks later. After waiting over 2 months for my order to ship I get a cancellation email with no apologies or attempts to make this right. They wasted over 2 months of my time and did not care one bit. My bars are still available for purchase on the site but are now $10 more per box. Seems like they just did not want to honor the price they advertised. Will NOT do business with them again!

kayes24
2/17/19

I found this company after a laundry detergent that I love stopped being carried at my local supermarket and I couldn't find it anywhere else. A few months later, another favorite product was discontinued, and again I found it on Lucky Vitamin. Ordering in bulk means free shipping and no schlepping it home from the store. A plus: While I order from Amazon too, it is nice to support an independent business.

charlesf212
2/15/19

I enjoyed my first visit to the website. I thought everything was easy to use, but also thorough. I really liked the "Goals" buttons that can help with whatever health or fitness goals you have.

jacg1
2/15/19

After 3 tries the 3rd shipment finally made it with out breakage. The presence of a "Fragile Glass" label on outside of box was supposedly helpful.

angiea52
2/15/19

I loved the prices and timeliness of my order! I've referred several friends to your company already!

joanl127
2/15/19

Ordering on the website is much easier today than it has been in the past -- quick, no stalling, no frustration.

aprilw92
2/14/19

Great prices healthy options very happy we ran across this site. We are repeat customers and have been happy with each and every purchase.

crystale28
2/11/19

I only ordered lip balm and got so many awesome extras with my order I wasn't expecting! I will definitely be purchasing from LuckyVitamin again!

cathyes
2/10/19

I have been using Emani pressed foundation and there are so many places that have stopped carrying it. Thank you for offering not only the exact product I needed but at a fabulous price.

Yes these products are genuine. Bragg products are some of the oldest products in the USA.

By Theresa M.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?