Review of LTD Commodities

marketingdepartment@ltdcommodities.com

7 reviews with 5 stars

jenniferl465
7/16/18

I've been purchasing from LTD for maybe 10 years now and they always seem to have the cheapest prices for their items. Thanks for the neatest home items around!

julias57
9/18/17

Their decorations are affordable, but excellent quality! I buy a lot of home decor items, etc from there and I'm always looking forward to my next purchase. I especially love all their holiday decor. They also have a lot of sports-themed decor and team decor which make awesome gifts.

pennyz2
3/21/17

I have ordered many things from LTD . The prices are great and what you see in the catalog is what you get. I will continue to order from here.

dawnc46
2/12/17

ive placed 2 orders and was happy with all....they have a good selection of products at great prices....

sharonn19
2/13/16

I ordered a very substantial Christmas order... And am extremely impressed with the quality of 90% of the items. The shipping was quick and of course affordable. I look forward to placing another order. I like the diversity of the items available as well.

stephaniee11
10/19/15

I have used ltdcommodities for many years and have never been disappointed in their products, payment or delivery processes. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

deborahr2
7/19/11

This is a good place to go shopping for odds and ends for the house with great prices. If you do not want to shop online, you can get them to send you a catalog. I ordered through a company with them and their products are always great. Now I am happy to know that they are online and I am ready to shop again....check them out you will love them too.

Happy Shopping!

Scam. I will never order from this company again. You will lose money if you change your mind. Awful.

By Ali E.
Questions? Get answers from the LTD Commodities staff and other customers.

LTD Commodities?