Review of Lens.com

Louisiana, MO 63353
Tel: 1-800-536-7266

jamess658
12/15/17

I had to find a new place for ordering contact lenses since my other place shut down. Unlike other places, I found that contact lenses here still cost the same or slightly less overall price than my previous place despite shipping fees and processing fees. The final price is what one must compare. There is no real such thing as free shipping. Everything costs money somehow. Also, I only order two boxes of lenses a year instead of four. This company allows that in their pricing.

amandaa115
12/14/17

Very easy to order and best prices ive seen!. Love that I can snap a photo of my prescription and shipping was quick.

michaelo110
12/14/17

I have found Lens.com to have some of the best pricing on contact lenses and very fast shipping using just regular delivery. Will definitely buy again from Lens.com

danr128
12/14/17

Doesn't send what was ordered. They send an email with the right order then sent something else. I sent the whole order back. Not happy with them and I will always order somewhere else.

laurenw77
12/14/17

These people are amazing! Their prices are nearly half the cost of contacts anywhere else, and they literally arrived on my doorstep two days after I ordered them. Absolutely amazing company, I'll never buy contacts anywhere else again!

barbarap130
12/9/17

I was very pleased with the entire ordering process and delivery was within 5 days. The contacts were correct as ordered. I would definitely recommend this web site to anyone.

nicolec169
12/8/17

Awesome price, fast, convenient, and hassle-free! Everything went well. I will definitely be purchasing again.

lm133
12/8/17

The selection process was very simple.Shipping was fast, and the price was very good. After the rebates, I feel like I got an exceptional deal.

jerryc114
12/7/17

Great price, easy to order. Super fast shipping. Easy to scan my scrip to them. Everything went as expected.

michaels737
12/7/17

I am pleased with your company so far. I have placed two orders and everything has gone well. Only complaint is that I thought when I placed second order for my two grand kids contacts that I would receive $10 off each one as well as $20 for referral program applied to my account. I was told that referral program only works when a new email account is set up. Felt the program is deceiving to some degree and I could have ordered using grand kids email but wanted to keep everything more simple.

dawnj32
12/7/17

Ordering was easy, the price was very good, it was easy to scan and download my prescription, and lenses came the first day promised, and delivery was free.

nickb143
12/7/17

Prices are good, but shipping is slow, and they add handling charges. USPS ships much much faster. May go and order from Walmart next time.

angieb53
11/29/17

these were the same quality and same everything contacts that I could have paid twice the amount for. Quick shipping and very accurate

jenb83
11/18/17

I have always bought my lenses from my eye doctor, but at their suggestion I looked online for cheaper prices. Just an example: my lenses are Proclear dailies, at 2 other sites they are $70+ a box for 90 days. At Lens.com, they were $72 including shipping and fees for 2 boxes!!!! I was skeptical but had to try them. I just received my order ( originally I placed the order on a Friday and received them today, a week later) and they are the exact same as what I get from my doctor. I will never order from anyone else! Thank you!

joshw74
11/9/17

Lens.com has my brand of contacts and at a great price. The more I buy the more I save. I highly recommend Lens.com for purchasing your contact lenses.

danap45
11/3/17

I've ordered from lens.com several times now with no problems. The first time I ordered I messed it up putting in a + sign instead of a -. They had me ship the opened and used box back and replaced it for free. Even though it was my mistake. Just don't wait until last min to order and you will be happy.

jackp100
10/26/17

Thought I had found the best deal for my contacts. Then I went to check out. The surprise processing fee and the shipping cost brought the price up significantly higher than other sites or equivalent if you don't mind them holding your money for 10 weeks to give you a rebate (assuming they actually give it to you). I find their tactic of making it look like they have the best pricing up front and then hitting you with additional charges on the back end deceptive. Just tell me what it costs to buy from you up front. I won't deal with a deceptive company

kenw105
10/16/17

This site is very dishonest. don't trust me? Try to go to their website and check the price, then do a google search of the product name. They will give you two different price with a different of $50. Also, I bought contacts from them before, and I received an email about the rebate. But the price of the link is almost double the discounted price if you do (again) a google search then click on their link. They do not value loyalty, and very dishonest with pricing. That's alone lost my business. I would not recommend anyone order from them.

timl113
10/5/17

I ordered my lenses from lens.com and chose "Standard FREE (5-7 Business Days)" shipping. My RX was approved in less than 1-day. However, it was 8 days before my lenses shipped and 16 days before I received them. Being fair, it was only 12 business days between the approval of my Rx and the receipt of the lenses (still well in-excess of the stated 5-7 business days).

When I contacted customer service I was told they had to order my lenses. The site did not indicate they were out of stock when I ordered, nor did I receive an email letting me know the lenses would be delayed.

I will not do business with them again.

carolines63
7/5/17

I have used lens.com several times with no issues. i placed on order this week with standard shipping (5-7 business days). when i went online to check the status of my order there was a note that the lenses were ordered from the supplier and would be shipped out next week. So i wouldnt be receiving my lenses for 10-15 business days - double the time they state on their site. This is not acceptable. if they do not have the stock they should advise clients so they dont lose time waiting. i have had to go to another company to order and paid for expedited shipping - $25.00

tracyk39
6/27/17

I was skeptical at first because they are so cheap BUT I will never order from anywhere else other than lens.com! They had my order processed and shipped within 36 hours and I received my contacts 3 days later! They were exactly what I asked for and I paid $55 for an order of contacts that I have always payed $112 for anywhere else! Thank you, Lens.com!!!

klears
5/19/17

Received the lens.com contacts in 5/2017, expiration 11/2018, 18 months, returned.
Technology changing rapidly, want the latest manufactured, on the newest machines.

My present lenses same model / make expire 2/2021.
Let's see how the Costco order goes :-)

maggieg17
4/7/17

Do not bother buying from these people, they're a mess!!! And do not believe all of those 5-star reviews on their site. What a joke!! They MUST be fake, considering their complete incompetence and lack of professionalism, as well as low-quality, defective lenses. They actually have a B- and tons of complaints (71% negative) with the BBB, who is much more reliable than their own website, for sure! That's just 2.94 stars!

The "supervisors" are worse than the employees. One even blatantly LIED about calling me, as she had promised to do, and leaving a voicemail. 1. I had my phone with me at all times, and she did not call. 2. I had no missed calls. 3. My phone is not even set up to receive voicemails!!!! (LIAR!!!! BUSTED!!!!).

Dealing with them was a complete nightmare, and I will NEVER buy from them again. Something that is quick, easy, efficient, and even pleasant with other companies is worse than surgery without anesthesia with them. HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! They reel you in with supposedly lower prices, but you pay for it big time with blood, sweat, tears, time, and aggravation. Keep those additional 10 years of life and don't deal with these people!

Plus, don't give them your credit card information, and if you already have...watch your account like a hawk, because I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them. I'll be filing a complaint with every agency that has anything to do with them as well. They should not be allowed to put customers through this hell.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! It's a complete waste of time!

keeshat
4/7/17

I'm so glad I found lens.com. Even with shipping and the processing fee, I paid half what I would have with other online sites. Plus, I received my order in 5 days.

kellym182
1/30/17

Saved $10 Took over 2 weeks to process and fuffill order ...Dr takes a week... got stuck with 2 day shipping charge...10 days still not delivered by fed ex...3 weeks into my order should have stayed with Dr... faster no hassles.

Questions? Get answers from the Lens.com staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Lens.com