Review of Lens.com

Tel: 1-800-536-7266
myrx@lens.com

melissal210
7/16/18

Thank you so much for the opportunity to save some money on my child's contacts. I hope to have a lasting relationship with Lens.com

jonathanf113
7/13/18

I trusted Lens.com to deliver a recent order. Once the delivery date promised by their website had come and gone I had to go digging for my order number. I found out they didn't even have my contacts... and couldn't tell me when I would get them. I had to cancel my order and purchase from a local company instead.

From their website - "With over 23 Million contact lenses in stock, we immediately fill your order with your exact prescription." - This is a false claim.

philz8
7/12/18

ordered contacts a week ago, STILL don;t have them, I called, they told me it could be up to 2 more weeks. REALLY BAD OPERATIONS

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Phil,
I apologize for the issues on your order. The lenses that you ordered had to be ordered from the manufacture, which added a few days to the shipping. I show that the original expected delivery date of the order was 7.12 to 7.16. We sent an email on 7.6 advising that the expected ship date would be between 7.11 to 7.13. The lenses shipped on 7.12 and I show that they are expected to be delivered today 7.16. Please let us know if we can be of more assistance.
naomig19
7/9/18

Ive ordered from lens.com several times and the process has always been seemless. Although their prices are not the least expensive compared to a few other websites, i have learned paying a bit more is worthwhile for better service. Will continue to be a repeat customer after unpleasant experience with other company.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Naomi,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery. Our goal is to make the contact lens ordering process simple and convenient for our customers. Customer service is our priority and make sure our customers are satisfied with their purchase is very important to us. We look forward to your future orders. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
loriv31
7/2/18

Easy ordering, good price and fast shipping. It was an excellent experience and I will definitely use lens.com for future purchases

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Lori
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience ordering from Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick shipping. We look forward to your future orders with Lens.com. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
janc161
7/2/18

The ordering process is very easy and user friendly.
I have always had a wonderful experience with Lens.com.
Thank you!!

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Jan,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you had an easy time ordering and the website is user friendly. We strive to provide the best customer service and lowest prices. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
jamesx
7/1/18

Received 3 boxes of lenses that were 70% defective. Never had this problem purchasing from other stores before. Contacted lens.com about the issue but they have no resolution, no refund, no new lenses, nothing. Big waste of money.

randyt79
6/27/18

My experience so far has been tremendous. Look forward to receiving my contacts! I especially appreciate the chat support specialist who answered my questions and help me fix my order.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Randy,
Thank you for the review. We are so glad you had a pleasant experience with ordering from Lens.com. I am happy to hear you chatted in with our friendly chat specialist and that we were able to assist you with the order. We strive to provide the highest quality lenses at the best prices. . Thank you for choosing Lens.com, we appreciate your business.
rebeccah238
6/27/18

I ordered contacts 3 weeks ago. I finally started calling them every day to find out where my contacts were. Yesterday at 5pm in was told they were in, and would be shipped today. At 5:07 This morning, a mere 12 hours later I get an email saying it will be another 3 weeks. No, I will be calling my credit card and canceling pmt, then ordering from a reputable company.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Rebecca,
I apologize for the issues that you experienced on your order. Our goal is to provide low prices, excellent customer service, and quick shipping. The lenses you ordered had to be ordered from the supplier as the fall under our factory fresh guarantee. I show that you did call in a few times and the agents upgraded your shipping to overnight at no additional cost. When you called in on the 27th we were able to split ship your order. I show that both boxes for your left eye and one box for your right eye were delivered on 6.28.18 and the remaining box was delivered on 7.2.18. The original expected delivery date when the order was placed was June 29th to July 3rd. We were able to meet that expectation and even exceed the expected date on the first shipment. Please reach out if we can be of more assistance.
rafim2
6/25/18

The Lens.com contact shopping experience was superb. I managed to find an amazing price for my lenses and they even arrived 3 days early. I definitely recommend Lens.com to others.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Rafi,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that your Lens.com contact shopping experience was superb. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick shipping. Thank you for the recommendation. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
rebeccap183
6/18/18

Great Customer Service, fast delivery! This is my 3rd set that I ordered! Never had any issues! Would definitely recommend!!

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Rebecca,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you had great customer service on your order. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service possible. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
rickv43
6/13/18

Ordered contacts on a Friday - paid for overnight shipping. 1 week later contacts not shipped. Told that in the fine print somewhere on their website it said my multifocal contacts came "factory fresh" which really means they don't stock them and they have to order them from somewhere first.
Customer service finally send me an email saying they have been shipped. Next day I get another email saying they have been shipped. So still waiting - and it's been almost 2 weeks.
Bottom line - don't order from them if you need your contacts in a short time.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Rick,
I apologize for the issues on your order. I show that the order was placed on 6.18.18 and verified the same day. When placing your order, once you selected the overnight shipping you should have received a pop up box stating that the lenses had to be ordered. I apologize if that box did not display. We replied to your email on 6.5.18 advising that the lenses fall under our factory fresh guarantee as stated on the website the lenses normally ship within 3-5 business days. The order was shipped out on 6.12 and delivered on 6.13 with free overnight delivery. We have tried to contact you by phone twice to discuss the issues. Please contact us if we can be of more assistance.
bobb465
6/4/18

I have used lens.com for over 10 years and they have constantly delivered my order on time. Will continue to use only lens.com for my contact lens needs.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Bob,
Thank you for your loyalty to Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service possible. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
allysone1
5/29/18

I have been using Lens.com for more than a decade. It is easy, convenient and well priced. I wouldnt buy my contacts anywhere else!

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Allyson,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience ordering your lenses from Lens.com for the last decade. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service possible. We look forward to hearing from you again. Thank you for choosing Lens.com, we appreciate your business.
cathyg75
5/29/18

I enjoyed ordering from Lens.com they made it easy and no pressure to buy a large amount like they do at doctor's office. I will definitely order again.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Cathy,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience ordering your lenses from Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service possible. We look forward to hearing from you again. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
peterh381
5/24/18

Very easy to reorder with prescription on file. Helpful, timely reminders, and best of all, very reasonably priced compared to buying at the optician. Shipping was quick also.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Peter,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you had an easy time reordering your lenses. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service possible. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
jenniferp297
5/14/18

I sent in my prescription but before they order they are suppose to check with the doctor and they sent me the wrong prescription for the wrong lenses so I called and asked for the right prescription and they said they would get back to me and that never happened so Im stuck w lenses I cant use and a waste of my money I am very disappointed !!!!

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Jennifer,
We have tried to reach you by phone and email about returning your order. We are more than happy to take back the boxes of the incorrect prescription and send out the correct prescription. We have a hassle free return policy and want to help you get the correct prescription. Please contact us back and we will explain how to return and set up the new order.

Manager
margop8
5/10/18

I had a miscommunication between lens.com and my provider, they took care of it immediately and gave me instruction on how to return the lenses. I will continue to use them, great prices too

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Margo,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that the friendly customer service agents at Lens.com were able to assist you with your issue. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service.
Thank for you choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Manager Lens.com.
delphinec2
5/9/18

My order was processed quickly, there was a great follow up and it ended up coming earlier than expected. I had looked around and they have the best prices. I would highly recommend.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Delphine,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience ordering with Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest prices and best customer service possible. Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to hearing from you again.
Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
hilarya9
5/8/18

So far so good but I am waiting for them. So far the price wAs great. Website good
And easy to submit picture of rx

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Hilary,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that you had an easy time ordering and submitting the copy of your prescription. We would be happy to assist you further if you have any questions on the delivery time of your order. Please contact us via phone, chat, or email and we would be able to provide our excellent customer service in resolving any issues.
Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
deannap24
5/8/18

I always am satisfied with my order and they are very quick. My only negative is that the shipping is pricey. But overall excellent service!

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Deanna,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your order and the delivery time. We strive to provide excellent customer service and the lowest prices. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
ganesans
5/8/18

I placed multiple orders and they shipped the items on time and delivery date was earlier than promised date. Provided quality service.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Ganesan,
Thank you for leaving us this review. I am pleased to hear that you've had great experiences ordering with Lens.com. We strive to provide the lowest price and best customer service. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Manager
peggyh61
5/4/18

Ordering was simple. They even reminded me of my expiring prescription so I could get an order in. Shipping took a full 10 days. Guess I'm not used to such a long wait time. I will use them again.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Peggy,
Thank you for leaving us this review. I am pleased to hear that you had an easy ordering experience with Lens.com. At Lens.com we strive to provide the best customer service and lowest prices. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
tiffanyl71
5/3/18

Price is fabulous! Contacts are the same I always get for 20-25 dollars more! Definitely well worth it!

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Tiffany,
Thank you for the review. We are very happy to hear that you had a good experience with Lens.com. We strive to provide the highest quality contact lenses at the best prices. We look forward to helping with your contact lens needs in the future. Thank you for choosing Lens.com, we appreciate your business.
Amanda
Lens.com
joyb57
5/1/18

Im a returning customer. Compared to the others and found Lens.com to be the best value! I will certainly refer my family and friends!

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Thank you for the review. We are so glad you had a pleasant experience with ordering from Lens.com. We strive to provide the highest quality lenses at the best prices. Thank you for referring us to your friends and family as well. We look forward to helping you with your contact lens needs in the future. Thank you for choosing Lens.com, we appreciate your business.
Amanda
Lens.com

Isabel, I'd be happy to answer that for you. Yes, the contacts are legit. We sale the same lenses that you would receive from the eye care profesisonal. If you need any assistance placing an order please contact us at 18005367266. Thank you, Helen Manager Lens.com.

By Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Lens.com staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Lens.com