Review of Lens.com

Tel: 1-800-536-7266
myrx@lens.com

mariahw11
10/19/18

Ordered prescription colored contacts. got them. one didn't work. wasn't prescription even though it was labeled as such. Returned to exchange I was told by 2 people that it would be here in 3 days. I called today to see when it would be here as I need it for the 26th and their manufacturer doesn't make the Halloween colored contacts in perscription anymore! What the eff..you just ruined Halloween!!! How do you not have an extra one for a dud that you sent me!?

tylerb161
10/14/18

The contacts I ordered came in quickly and were in good condition. I'm very happy with that service. There has been a problem with the mail in rebate though. I mailed it 4-5 weeks ago, and I reached out via the lens.com chat and they said that they had not received it. So that is frustration. I don't know if that's on the postal service or lens.com, but it is frustrating. They instructed me to resend the rebate form. So we will see if that works.

ryans387
10/10/18

I placed an order for my contacts on a Wednesday morning. I scanned and submitted my Rx when I placed my order, they were able to confirm my Rx that same day. They must have shipped them out that afternoon because I got them in the mail that Friday, which was about 4 days earlier then what was projected. That really surprised me because it was free shipping. I had shopped around and they were the lowest price I could find on my brand and there was even a rebate. They made everything as easy as possible and I am completely satisfied.

sharono71
10/9/18

The order was fast and accurate but the name that it was shipped to was incorrect. The address was Correct but the name was not correct.

gwyndorar
10/9/18

They have the lenses in stock art a good price and the web site is easy to navigate. I have found the delivery tot be timely.

miam85
10/2/18

I was suprised how budget friendly ordering was. AND with scannine my prescription I received my order in about 4 days.! !

beckygg
10/2/18

Great Prices and customer service, but shipping could be better.

Once our Post Office received the items, it was delivered the next day. But from Lens.com to the Post Office was a slow process.

aliciad80
10/2/18

Great prices but it's a really long shipping experience. I ordered it Wednesday and it's not going to get to me until Saturday of the following week. Other places have shipped and received within 7 days without charging extra. With Lens you could rush it but pay a lot more.

denan3
9/25/18

Always deliver on time. No issues. I will continue to use this service and have recommended it to many people.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Dena,
Thank you for the review. We strive to provide the best customer service, low prices, and quick delivery. I am pleased to hear you had an awesome experience with Lens.com. Thank you for the recommendation. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
elizabethm544
9/18/18

I saved $25.00 per box vs. ordering from my opthamologist office.
Your chat service was wonderful & helpful. I selected standard ground shipping hoping to get delivery in 7 days & it arrived in 2 days. Awesome delivery!

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Elizabeth,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you received great pricing, wonderful customer service and fast delivery. That is what we are here to do. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
donnat225
9/11/18

I ordered through lens.com because they had the best price AND good reviews. Yes sometimes it takes a week in transit but they ship within a day or two of ordering and i just plan ahead. What i don't like is every time i go to reorder i don't get the same price....i have to submit a rebate WHICH I NEVER DO. So now i have to call them every time i order in order to get a good price without rebate. They are always so good about it but just wish it was automatic without the phone call. Wish they could just set me up with the same price every time OR just auto ship at same price every 6 months. Other than that i am happy with them.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Donna,
Thank you for the review and your feedback. We strive to provide the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery. I apologize that you had issues on the last order in which you had to call in to get the other price. I am happy that we were able to resolve your issue when you contact us. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
michaelh1009
9/8/18

Best price on the Internet and no "processing fee", but the free delivery was awful. lenses were sent "Smart Post" and took 10 days from order for delivery. USPS was very efficient, FedEx was horrible. Took 6 days to go the last 50 miles of FedEx handling. Do yourself a favor and pick another delivery method - or order way in advance of needing them!

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Michael,
Thank you for your feedback in this review. I apologize that you had issues with the delivery. Our standard delivery is 5-7 business days with Fedex Smartpost. We have other shipping options available such as 2nd day with Fedex and overnight with Fedex. I am happy to hear that you received a great price on your order. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
donf141
9/4/18

This is my third 12 mo. purchase. No complaints, product is well priced, good quality and previous orders shipped quickly. Latest order is due in 5 days. Only concern is with latest purchase discount being a debit card rebate with a ten week wait. Before discount was taken off the purchase price.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Don,
Thank you for the review and being a loyal customer. I am happy to hear that you've had great experiences in the past. The most recent order you qualified for a mail in rebate which is why it was not taken off the purchase price. If you need any assistance in submitting for the rebate please reach out to one of our friendly customer service representatives. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
josel260
9/4/18

So far so good but in truth I have yet to receive my contact lenses so I'll post a review then. My only issue so far is that the Lens.com site indicates I can submit my rebate once my lenses have shipped. They shipped days ago but the rebate section says there are no orders. That needs to be remedied as one of the reasons I chose Lens.com was for its rebate. I'll check in again after I've received my lenses and my rebate.

Thanks.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Jose,
I apologize that you are having issues with the rebate. We are here to help. Please contact one of our friendly customer service representatives and they will assist you with submitting the rebate.
kellyp158
9/1/18

It would be helpful if you could sticker the boxes with "R" or "L" for right or left. I'm never sure which box is for which eye. The invoice is difficult to read which box is which eye. Just a suggestion. Other than that ordering is easy, and shipping is fast.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Kelly,
Thank you for the feedback in the review. We do not label our boxes in case of a prescription change. You can return any unopened and unmarked on boxes back for the new prescription. I am pleased to hear that you found the ordering process easy and received quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
kennetho28
8/28/18

Being on a fixed income, I like saving $$$. I get my lens at a better price than from my eye doctor. Also like the reminders.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Kenneth,
Thank you for the review. I am pleased to hear that we saved you money. We strive to have the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
moem12
8/28/18

I have checked all over and you have the best price and the people are so friendly and pleasant to talk to. I will keep order from you as long as I need contacts.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Moe,
Thank you for your review. We strive to have the lowest prices, best customer service, and quick delivery. We look forward to your future orders. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
rayw115
8/20/18

My contacts have been within twenty minutes of my house for 7 days! On top of that they give the package to the post office on the day it was promised. The Fedex documentation is attached. If I had this to do over I would never have used your service! Maybe I will get them tomorrow.

edwards280
8/16/18

The order process was very easy and the lenses arrived promptly. The price was reasonable; however, the rebate form is not included with the order. You have to go online to print it.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Edward,
Thank you for your feedback on the rebate. I am happy you had good service and the ordering process was easy. We strive to provide the best customer service and lowest prices. I apologize for the inconvenience of printing off the rebate form.
donnas489
8/13/18

I have no way to print rebate form. I believe rebate form should have been included in my order shipment.

Could you send it to me in the mail to Donna Swinehart, 281 Mountain View Ct., Branson West, MO 65737

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Donna,
I apologize for the issues on the rebate. You can print the rebate form from your Lens.com account. You would select the rebate center, ready to issues, and print rebate form. We will also be mailing the rebate form to the address you provided. Please let us know if you can be of more assistance.
theresah119
8/7/18

Site was very easy to use. Best prices. Received my contacts in record time and all in all it was a very good experience. The only problem I had was a handling fee being added to the cost of the lenses. If you add that, plus postage it comes out to most contact lens websites for the same lenses but it was still a good experience
Terri H

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Terri,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you had a good experience ordering from Lens.com. We strive to provide the best customer service, lowest prices, and quick delivery. I appreciate your feedback on the handling fee and we will continue to work on saving our customers money. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Helen - Manager Lens.com.
debbiec259
8/6/18

Site was very easy to use. Best prices. Compared to other places. In less than ten minutes I had my order. The site was very easy to navigate.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Debbie,
Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you had an easy time ordering your lenses on Lens.com. We strive to make the ordering process easy and to save you money. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
jeffreys236
7/30/18

I am a repeat buyer at lens.com and usually, my experience has been good. This is the first time I had to speak with an agent because there were 2 prescriptions on my prescrip form and the person I spoke with was very difficult to work with. Twice she put me on hold for over 5 minutes and failed to resolve my problem in those times. It was painful to be on the phone with her as she cleared her throat often without consideration of how this came through on my end. ( The second time I was on hold I eventually hung up and never heard back from her. I was very close to cancelling and ordering elsewhere.

lucindal3
7/30/18

At the end of your ordering, the price that is quoted to you is without the Handling and Shipping. I was charged $22 for shipping and handling, which I think is ridiculous! But, I have to say, even with the shipping and handling, the price is less than other websites. I would give it 10 stars if they didn't try to get over on you with the S&H.

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Lucinda,
Thank you for the review. Our goal is to make the ordering process easy and to save you money. Thank you for your feedback on the shipping and handling price. We appreciate hearing from our customers and will look at ways to make your ordering process easier and save you more money. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
karenf261
7/25/18

I was a loyal customer for another site for purchasing on-line. Lens.com has won me over. If only the processing and delivery time could be tweaked, the rating would jump up to 5 stars.

A happy Lens.com customer

Response from Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review on your experience with Lens.com. I am happy to hear that your experience was positive. We look forward to your next order with our company. Thank you for choosing Lens.com. We appreciate your business.
Helen - Manager Lens.com

Isabel, I'd be happy to answer that for you. Yes, the contacts are legit. We sale the same lenses that you would receive from the eye care profesisonal. If you need any assistance placing an order please contact us at 18005367266. Thank you, Helen Manager Lens.com.

By Jeff P., Lens.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Lens.com staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Lens.com