Review of EZContacts

544 Park Avenue, Suite 244
Brooklyn, NY 11205, United States
Tel: 1-800-217-2020
help@ezcontacts.com
Need help? Let us hear from you
Contact Us

davids961
2/20/18

so not only it took them 3 weeks to get a email from ezcontacts to tell me that they did not have the glasses I ordered they would have to get them from a different supplier and that would take 3 to 4 weeks from ezcontact to receive the frames. They try to charge me for the glasses twice

sarahs428
2/20/18

It took a long time to get my glasses but they are exactly what I wanted so it was worth the wait. Cost was too.

sharlac2
2/20/18

I honestly was in search of these glasses and was so happy when I found out the price and free prescription included. I got this all within a week which made me even feel more happier because I went to the doctor and usually it takes longer and they overcharge you. So satisfied with my purchase will most likely purchase more I get through this website

shayanab
2/20/18

Wonderful, I love them. I tried to find then everywhere and couldn't. Got them fast and they work perfectly.

alekseyp5
2/20/18

no updates at all took around 4 weeks to receive my glasses. and i had emailed them multiple things and the only thing they would tell me is they dont know when it will send out.

rebeccaj74
2/20/18

Quite happy that original lenses were included. Very fast from order to shipping, and appreciated the cleaning cloth, spray, and adjustment screwdriver.

randiw5
2/19/18

The customer service with buisness is by far the WORST I have ever had to experience in my life. I will never purchase from ezcontacts again and if purchasing glasses online ever comes up in conversation with family and friends I will always steer them away from this company

wendellp9
2/19/18

The glasses were the wrong prescription and no bi focal then couldnt exchange due to I opened the package thinking it was the right one. Then no exchanges policy was i the effect. No win for me lost 150 dollars. Lesson learned fast.

allisons75
2/18/18

I placed my order on 19 January. I was told that I would receive it within 2 to 3 weeks. After calling customer service to see if it could be expedited, the customer service told me that they would expedite it and ship it within the week. Another two weeks later, I received the wrong pair of glasses. When I called customer service to tell them that, they said we will only ship you out you were actual pair if you ship back the wrong pair you got. This was very disappointing for me to hear, they were practically calling me a thief and only guaranteeing service if I returned the wrong product that they shipped out. After shipping out the wrong product and providing them with the return tracking number, it took another one week for them to actually mail out my glasses and it was FedEx ground. Nothing was expedited, after millions of tries to contact a supervisor nobody contacted me. I am extremely disappointed and I will never be using Ezcontacts again

denysp2
2/18/18

Ordered in December 2017...received February 2018. If an order will take that long the customer should be advised when ordering.

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your review. Please note that we keep a large inventory in our stock,in case there is any availability issue an email is sent within 24-48 hours. Sorry your order was an out of stock item. We hope to service you more effectively in the near future.

Sincerely,
nicolet168
2/18/18

I love my glasses and how easy it was to order. I also love the fact that they came with a case, cleaning cloth, cleaning spray, and the original lenses. The only complaint I have is that I paid for express shipping thinking I would get my glasses in a matter of days. It didnt say anywhere that the frames I ordered werent currently available. I got an email a day after placing my order saying it was going to be weeks before the frames would even be available. Had I known this I would have purchased a different pair.

jessw39
2/18/18

I ordered two pairs of glasses. About 3 days after I placed my order, I received an email notifying me that one pair was on back order and would take 15 or more business days to receive. Based on the information found on the site, my expectation was that I would have my glasses in 2-3 days. That is not the case at all. 2-3 days is how long it takes the lab to receive your frames. Then it takes 3-5 more days for them to make your lenses. Then another 3-5 days for shipping. At minimum, expect that your glasses will take 2 weeks to get to you. My first pair came in 2 weeks. My second pair took about 3 weeks, which was a surprise because I was not expecting them for a while longer. The glasses are very nice. They were packaged well and came with nice cases and cleaning cloths. The quality is very good. The price is very good. The only complaint I have is that I do not think they set a realistic expectation for delivery time. If my expectation had been set from the beginning in a more accurate way, I would have nothing negative to report at all. I will buy glasses from them again and I would also recommend them to others. Now that I know what to expect, I will not be disappointed in the lead time. Another notable observation is that they have very good customer service. I called the toll-free number to inquire about my order and both representatives I spoke with were helpful, nice and friendly. One even followed up with me, just like she said she would, after our phone call via email. This is pretty impressive given how poor customer service can be in general these days.

nickd104
2/18/18

I ordered on Dec. 26 and received my glasses Feb. 8. During the 6+ weeks of wait, EZContacts never took the initiative to reach out with an ETA. Further, when I inquired to them, I received contradictory responses, e.g., telling me that the glasses had already been shipped and received, that they were sent to the "laboratory" on two different dates, that the frames were not available, etc. I do not think their agents know that their own website says that they will notify you (within 24 hours) if your frames are not available.

At the same time, I ordered a cheap ($7) pair of glasses from a competitor, received them in 6 business days, and had a chance to get comfortable with them for more than a month before getting the ones from EZContacts.

To be fair, the product that I received from this company is just as good as those I got from others online. If you are looking for a particular frame and can only find it here and can afford to wait for a month or two, then you may just need to be very patient. On the other hand, if you need your glasses soon or are spending FSA money that you will lose soon, I would look elsewhere.

danielles148
2/18/18

Raizza helped me with my return quickly and efficiently. The service was fantastic! Professional, promt and efficient!

jamess690
2/18/18

Galvin was very helpful and prompt in updating me on the status of my order. I've also never found my contacts for a cheaper price with the coupon codes. Will definitely be using your website again!

qendrims
2/17/18

The glasses are good I hated the fact that it took 1 month and 1 day to be exact for me to get my glasses. They should be more clear about that in the description because the site said 7-10 business days and apparently thats how long it takes for the glasses to be sent to the wearhouse or something like that. I was without glasses practically blind for 4 weeks and I was not happy about that. Actually got in a car accident which cost me 600$ to fix my car if anyone cares! Not saying its their fault but I was driving without glasses

nicholasw39
2/17/18

The complete lack of customer support and the length of time it took for them to ship my items ruined my entire experience. If you think this is how you will want to be treated, then shop here. If not, there are plenty of other retailers that will do exactly what EZContacts does, except better.

michaelh466
2/17/18

I was a bit skeptical about this site but after talking to galvin fein i feel better about my purchase

gwynh
2/17/18

Website states 3-5 day turnaround. Took 13 days. EZ Contacts is a middleman and not the OEM supplier.

jennifert183
2/17/18

Really long lead time which would be fine if they proactively managed that but they dont and then they are rude about that. Ordered December 28th, was given Jan 10th as my ship date. The 10th rolls by and I hear nothing. So I contact them via email on the 11th and they ignore my first email, so after waiting a full 36 hours (I was sent an auto-reply saying they respond in one business day so I tried to give them a chance) I re-email them. A few hours later I get a reply that my frames are back ordered and itll be another week. Hmm wouldve been nice if youd told me that upfront instead of letting me wonder and worry. Another hour later I get a second reply (presumably to my 2nd email) and its very short and curt basically accusing me of being impatient and didnt I see the other customer service rep reply already? So anyways another week goes by and again, I receive no indication that my order is shipping. So I wait another day or so before emailing them again. Same thing happens- first email is ignored and then when I email again two days later I receive another rude response telling me these things take time and that I need to be more patient and basically I will get my order whenever they decide to ship it.
Finally a week a half later I get a shipping notification. They dont actually ship it for another two days and ultimately my order arrives in six and a half weeks when I was quoted two weeks for my order. The funny thing is that for the price I paid- had you told me it would take 6 weeks I wouldve been fine with it. But telling me its less than that and then making me go through all these shenanigans to find out whats up with my order just rubs me the wrong way.
I will not be ordering from them again they are so rude. It shouldnt be such a hard to demand for me to get my order when you said I would. Or at least for you to update me when its gonna be late. Or at the very least, treat me respectfully when I dare to inquire why you are late. I guess Im just supposed to hand them my money and hope it shows up someday no questions asked.

As for my glasses themselves. They are functional and for the most part true to what I ordered. Im a little skeptical that the lens quality is actually what they say it is but thankfully I was just ordering these as a spare set.

lishat
2/17/18

I had the pleasure of being assisted by Eddie and Gatlin Fein and I must say, they were knowledgeable, courteous, professional, and their customer service skills were impeccable! I will definitely use this company again and recommend it to friends and family as well! Thank you from the bottom of my heart

pennil1
2/17/18

I received a very prompt response to my inquiry. I appreciate Rex's assistance. This is not the first time he has helped me and I am always impressed the rapid, accurate response! Great job, Rex!!

kristins64
2/17/18

I ordered 2 pairs of glasses on January 19, 2018. The frames I ordered showed as being in stock. What a lie! My credit card was charged for both pairs immediately. I received my first pair on February 2nd. They were half the price I wouldve paid even with insurance, the frames seem to be authentic, the high index progressive bifocals seem just as ordered. But it I s now February 15 and no word on my second pair, despite being charged for them. I called customer service 3 days ago and was told my glasses were at the lab. I requested that they cancel the order and refund me but was told that it was too late. I am beginning to doubt that I will ever receive them, and this company obviously lies about their inventory and turn-around time. If I dont receive them by next week I will take action through my credit card company.

erickam4
2/17/18

Although I was pleased with the online instructions regarding how to gather the exact information for a customer's prescription in addition to EZContacts selection of frames, the length of time it took to receive the eyeglasses soured the overall experience. Because this is the year 2018, the age of technology, nothing should take longer than 48-72 hours to arrive at your door once your credit card has been approved for a purchase. It too this company a little over a month to get eye wear to my front door. Unacceptable.

ruthw53
2/17/18

Angel was great Answered my Question when my order will arrive to me.Have been looking for my glasses,I have already a pair from Coach Store ,but they are always changing styles .If I like them Ill be ordering more. Thank you

FOREVER

By Suzanne H., EZContacts Representative

You won't get them the next business day. I ordered glasses 3 weeks ago. After 10 days I contacted them for update, they claimed that they are discontinued, no discount or anytghing offered. So I order something else, customer service great, claims glasses will be FedEx shipped next day. Still waiting... it's been 4 days, no update. If you need your glasses fast, order elsewhere.

By Dayna T., EZContacts Representative

yes 100 percent real we are direct dealers with all major brands

By Joel F., EZContacts Representative

By k t., EZContacts Representative

Thank you for your inquiry! Was there a particular color you'd like to order? I'll gladly check the availability for you . Let me know,

By EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative

Questions? Get answers from the EZContacts staff and other customers.

5 Photos for EZContacts