Review of EZContacts

Brooklyn, NY 11205, United States
Tel: 1-800-217-2020
help@ezcontacts.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Need help? Let us hear from you
Contact Us

lorib216
8/20/18

EZ contacts kept my money for FOUR months before admitting that they could not fill the order.
After many calls and emails, they substituted the most similar item they had. I was told that they had "expedited" the shipping due to the inconvenience. BUT that shipping was delayed as well. No communication to tell me it was happening or why.
Though my glasses finally arrived, EZ contacts actually CHARGED ME for the price differential on the substituted frames.
Perhaps they are better with contacts than glasses, but I will NEVER use them again so I will not bother to find out.

jeremyg89
8/20/18

Glasses came right on time. The site was easy to navigate and find exactly what I was looking for. I set up alerts to figure out when my stuff was coming and they were very prompt and accurate

michellep298
8/19/18

Top notch product and price. Timely delivery. Tracking of product to my door. I'm please with quality and name brand for less

bridgetk18
8/19/18

My contacts came in in a decent time but my eye glasses took several weeks. I had a hard time getting used to my new contacts bc I still had my old eye glasses

samanthab188
8/19/18

I really love them, but it LITERALLY took 2 and half weeks to get them. When I called to inquire, they told me they would, as a courtesy, send them 2 day priority, I didn't receive until 7 days later. It was such a hassle and since I need them to drive at night, I was limited to get things done in the day time. Other than this, the glasses are great!

samanthaq6
8/19/18

All of my orders have taken longer than the expected time frame that was advertised and the metal frames had a horrible fit and only lasted a few weeks before become extremely bent out of shape and unusable.

melissad210
8/19/18

I am so in love with my new glasses, these are the 2nd pair that i have ordered from EZContacts and i will definitely use them again in the future, the frames are such good quality and they arrive pretty quickly as well.

hanhp1
8/19/18

I have previously ordered contact lenses from EZContacts with no problem. However, when I ordered glasses, I experienced a complete lack of communication unless I phoned to request an update on my order. I placed my order on July 25, and after checking the order status online and seeing that the glasses were still not shipped after two weeks, I phoned and found out that the frame took much longer to obtain from the Armani Exchange manufacturer than the 2-to-3-days estimate shown on the website. I was told that the glasses were now in the lab, and within the same week they should be ready for shipping to me. After another week had passed, I phoned again and found out that the lab experienced quality issues while installing the lenses, and now EZContacts would have to obtain another pair of frames from Armani Exchange. I asked for an additional discount due to this delay, and was promised an answer within one day. Two days later I had to phone again, and it was then that I decided to cancel the order. Each time I phoned there were notations in EZContact's computer system about the problems with my order, yet no one e-mailed or phoned to update me. I don't believe in giving business to a retailer that has poor service, even if the prices are low.

johng1086
8/19/18

took 3 weeks to get my order from new york to virginia. its a 6 hour drive. i contacted them multiple times and took up to 3-4 days to here a reply. i wouldnt recommend this website to anyone.

craigj57
8/19/18

The glasses I ordered are well made. The only problem is that I had to wait more than a month for them. I wish they had at least communicated with me to tell me that there would be a delay.

pamr110
8/19/18

I most likely would still not have my order had I not lilterally DEMANDED they send my glasses immediately after I waited three weeks and was told they were "still being processed". I finally got them. Don't like the frames as much as I thought I would, but there is no way I'm going to deal with them to try and get my money back. I'll just cut my losses and go somewhere else in a couple months when my insurance will pay for new glasses again.

neils83
8/19/18

This site makes it easy to enter your prescription and get what you want, when you want and at less than you expected to pay!

carlaw54
8/19/18

I had done business with EZContacts once before and was thrilled with contact lens price and shipments. My most recent order #663106 ordered in June 2018 was wrong. The company sent the WRONG left eye prescription. Sent a -1.50 instead of +1.50 Two phone calls, two emails and one month later, still no free replacement. Customer service plactes me with "we're waiting on the warehouse to ship". Company had the correct doctor prescription. I ordered from another company because I NEEDED LEFT CONTACT TO SEE

garyd225
8/19/18

I ordered two pairs of glasses. One pair of sunglasses and one pair of glasses. The sunglasses delivered within one week, but I still have not received the regular pair of glasses. I also have not received any update about why there is such a delay with the glasses and when I email EZContacts, I just get radio silence.

With regards to the delivered pair, I wanted to return them. I emailed EZContacts to schedule a return, but I have not heard back yet.

zachn7
8/19/18

She was polite, quick, and to the point. It was the perfect chat help experience.............................

rochelles11
8/19/18

They were very difficult to reach by phone. Also didn't return my calls when I left a message. The delivery took a very long time to arrive and when I did, it was a major fiasco to return the glasses. They also charged 50% of the item to return it plus postage. The glasses were totally unsatisfactory is several ways. I will NEVER order from them again. Hideous customer service.

cherishw
8/19/18

I waited two weeks for the frames to even make it to the factory to get put in the lab. Must be so busy they forgot about my order. I had to contact the company twice bec I was leaving out of town soon. Glasses arrived within a month of order. I am happy with them though and everything came with a cloth and spray to clean the glasses also with extra frames.

ashleighg9
8/19/18

The whole process was so easy and I just had to wait for the product to come in the mail. The glasses I ordered fit well because I had tried them on elsewhere and I really liked them.

jennyh107
8/19/18

Took over a month for anyone to contact me regarding my glasses. Once someone realized, then they were prompt. But overall, dissatisfied with the quality of the glasses themselves. Seem like cheap plastic and have had to have them readjusted twice due to them widening after moving bow, putting on my head when I don't need them, etc.

anujm2
8/19/18

Very bad experience. I ordered on Jul 20th and still haven't received the product. Followed up multiples times but no response

melissac334
8/19/18

My glasses arrived with a scratch on the lens. I then had to provide photos to support my claim and get free shipping back to the distributor. I still have not received my refund. I am very disgruntled.

joseo53
8/19/18

First time shopping with EZContacts. Live Chat with Galvin Fein was very nice and knowledge.
he helped and informed about my glasses status.

diorlovers
8/18/18

Took me a month to finally receive my order. Good thing, i had an old eyeglass to use while i waited. The price was the best but if you are in need of sth rt. away, i would not recommend. But if you are looking for a deal and have no problem waiting then this is the destination.

derekv12
8/18/18

Ordered prescription sunglasses, they didn't have it in stock so it had to be ordered from the manufacturer in Italy the process took a little over a month. I would of paid more then double if I where to get it at Macy's with prescription so the price that I got it for made up for the long wait time. I was just worried they where a scam company, but they're legit and the product is authentic so if they don't have the product, just be patient. Customer service usually replies within a day or 2.

jamesw889
8/18/18

I ordered glasses for my daughter - same size frames as her current pair. The frames ordered were narrower in a side by side comparison. I sent the back for a exchange for a larger size. Delivery confirmation indicates that they frames were returned 5 days ago but customer service has no information about when the new frames will be available as they didn't have that the return was made. Initial order placed 20 days ago - several more weeks for the exchange. Poor exchange process

I've been waiting 10 days for them to process my order and they've stated it was going to ship today but we will see. They're trying to have me NOT cancel my order. This is annoying...

By Eddie R.

I would use a credit card and the reimburse yourself from your FSA if you are able to. Im worried my glasses will never come and wish I had use a credit card in case I need to report them for fraud.

By Jessie B.

You won't get them the next business day. I ordered glasses 3 weeks ago. After 10 days I contacted them for update, they claimed that they are discontinued, no discount or anytghing offered. So I order something else, customer service great, claims glasses will be FedEx shipped next day. Still waiting... it's been 4 days, no update. If you need your glasses fast, order elsewhere.

By Dayna T.

yes 100 percent real we are direct dealers with all major brands

By Joel F.

By k t.

Thank you for your inquiry! Was there a particular color you'd like to order? I'll gladly check the availability for you . Let me know,

By EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative

Questions? Get answers from the EZContacts staff and other customers.

8 Photos for EZContacts