Review of EZContacts

Tel: 1-800-217-2020
help@ezcontacts.com

oswaldos2
1/22/19

Placed an order about 3 weeks ago, charged my card and hasn't shipped. Sent two emails and no one responded. Called once and was like the 72'nd caller on hold. Got tired of waiting more than 30 minutes. Called next day 1st thing and again waited about 20 minutes before someone picked up and was told my order would ship in 3 days...been over 5 days and again nothing. Waiting on response again if not will do a credit card dispute.

shellyr54
1/22/19

I was amazed how fast I got contacts (in two days). Even better were there prices, not to compare to other websites. Some other websites offer the same prices, but when it comes to check out they'll add a shipping or handling fee. NOT AT EZCONTACTS.COM!!

I'm really satisfied and would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

grega111
1/22/19

Ordered contacts 1/13,charged next day,scrip verified that day as well. My order has been "fully shipped" mode since last Monday. No tracking number,calls to business constantly tell me I am #56 or #52. I think they are just using order money as capital to buy in bulk.

Filed dispute with PayPal today.

davidt673
1/22/19

Amex was charged quickly. No order email was received. No contacts received. After two weeks I phoned. 40 minute wait. They said the manufacturer had the order and would email me when they shipped. A week later (today) I phoned. After 30 minutes waiting they said I was caller #3 when two minutes later they disconnected. When I used my order number on EZ com website, no order could be located.

amj2
1/22/19

Placed an order 3 weeks back, but the order hasn't been shipped and the customer service hasn't reposed to multiple emails sent.

jennap36
1/21/19

I ordered my frames and paid for 2 day shipping. After 3 days of ordering I checked the status of the shipment and the website said my order was still in the warehouse and waiting to be shipped. So I sent a message asking when I should expect to receive my package. Somehow about 3 minutes after I sent that message I received an email update saying a shipping label was made and they were ready to ship. Expected delivery date for 2 days later. I checked in again on the day they told me it would be delivered and it had been moved to 3 days after that! On the new expected delivery date given I still had no reply from EZ Contacts however Fed Ex DID deliver that day. The product is what I ordered and seems to be good. About 2 hours after it was delivered I received a message from EZ Contacts in reply to my message from 5 days prior, stating they had already sent it and it showed it was delivered. I replied of course it has been now, that message was sent 5 days ago?? Terrible customer service, and did not receive a refund for the extra 22.00 I paid for 2 day shipping. BUT product is good.

jerryc242
1/21/19

Cldye was really helpful on online chats for production questions, and for updating the billing address after I placed the order and found the billing address wasn't correct.

miker582
1/21/19

I needed to send a pair of glasses back that did not work out, and Galvin Fein was able to assist me through the process, and made everything nice and easy. He emailed me the instructions, as well as a pre-paid return label. You really cannot ask for much more!

tinam352
1/21/19

Ordered $255. On Jan 9 placed order. Never heard from them. Finally I called, their hours are terrible for anyone who works. Finally got a hold of someone who then told me their supplier was processing it! 12 days later plus no communication from them period!! I will never ever order from this company again@!

sarulahb
1/21/19

I placed 2 different orders. One for eye glasses and one for contacts. Both took 1 month to fulfil which is unacceptable. The excuse of EZ contacts what that the supplier was delayed and they had to ship out in bulk for contacts. As far as the glasses, they said that the supplier had it on backorder. It seems as though you are ordering it and everything is "backordered" or perhaps they are just sending it to be made in China and putting it in the actual boxes. Like a fake.

jerryb265
1/19/19

Company seems fake
I recently ordered a pair of Nike sun glasses. It's been 11 days since they charged my credit card and my order still hasn't shipped. Their policy states that orders will be shipped at the latest the next business day or they will notify you within 24 hours if there is a backorder. I haven't received any notification. I attempted to use their website to contact them 4 days ago, but there was no response. Their submission forms say they will respond in 24 hours.

This company is a joke and I suspect their good ratings on various web sites are fake. Don't waste your time.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this website.

sophiliah
Sophilia H.
1/18/19

It was longer then advertised by vender. 3 weeks to receive order was way to long to wait for purchased item on 12/28/18.

lindseyd44
1/18/19

I ordered my contacts on the 14th expecting them to arrived no later than Monday. Well according to their site, it hasn't even processed. They have not sent an email explaining what the delay is, nor have they responded to my emails. At this point I'm unsure if I'll receive them. The price is not worth the hassle. If you guarantee a time & state a processing & shipping time, you should hold up to your policy. I plan on disputing the charges if they dont get their act together by Monday. Order 1050104

shuyuany
Shuyuan Y.
1/18/19

The website provides an easy and clear instruction for a fast order.
The price is lower than other website. I just started the use of contact lens.
Hope the quality of lens will be as good as that obtained from other source. So far so good!

dianav48
Diana V.
1/18/19

The eyeglasses came with a scratch in one of the legs. I like the eyeglasses and I send it back to a exchange. I hope can be doing quickly to have my new eyeglasses.

hannab29
Hanna B.
1/18/19

I was very disappointed for how long it took to get the contacts. When I ordered it said two to three days. After a week I had to contact help because they still weren't shipped being told they didn't have them in stock. That should of been stated when I ordered them. Then when they did contact me that they were being shipped it took four days not two or three being expedited.

juwanm1
1/18/19

Mark was very helpful in assisting me changing my order. He walked me through step by step and I was able to save money as well.

tamikaj10
1/18/19

I ordered contacts two weeks ago. As other reviewers stated my credit card was charged immediately but I was given no further information on the status of my order. When a customer service rep finally replied to my emails inquiring about the status of my order I was told that they didn't have my contacts in stock and they would be shipped directly from the manufacturer. When I asked about tracking information I received no reply. After several emails to customer service the latest reply (today) stated that they have no tracking information and that if and when they receive it they will forward it to me. How do you charge a credit card without having the item in stock and without shipping the item. I am filing a fraud claim with my credit card company to be reimbursed for this order.

annp149
Ann P.
1/18/19

I've sent my frames back for a refund. I was not satisfied with the fit and the quality of my frames.

derekn24
1/18/19

Very nice and helpful chat! Answered quickly, and solved my problem with absolutely no issues. I would definitely use the chat feature next time.

ericaw78
Erica W.
1/18/19

I’ve ordered three pair of glasses with no problems. We will see how this last order comes along but so far it’s been great

christyb61
Christy B.
1/18/19

We have been getting our contacts here for over a year and are extremely pleased with cost and service.

morganm83
Morgan M.
1/18/19

Thank you for allowing this contact shopping experience to be quick and easy. I truly appreciate it.

erical87
Erica L.
1/18/19

Shopping for contacts was really easy and all I had to do to verify my prescription was upload the PDF from my optometrist.

williamk366
William K.
1/18/19

I had a promo code for a 10% discount to be applied to my order. However, your system replied that it was invalid. That's not right and as far as I'm concerned you owe me money.

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I places my order and waited a week, nothing. I reached out to them and they said this... We apologize for the inconvenience. The contact lenses that you ordered were actually not available at our warehouse when you placed the order. Instead of waiting for our stocks to arrive, we have requested our distributor to send the contacts directly to you to shorten the delay. 1. They were in stock when I placed my order. 2. I still havent received anything about my order since 3. If went directly from distributor, why am I still waiting? I will never place anotber order with this company, right now I'm trying to even figure out if this is a legit company. I ordered a pair of glasses the same day I ordered these, but from another website. They made them and sent them to me, fast. I have never had to wait this long for contacts to be shipped to me. So now I'm wondering if they are even real contacts, and where they get them from. If they are safe for my eyes. Sketchy as $#*! company.

By Amber R.

They are not a trustworthy company. They have lied to me on numerous occasions about an order I placed.

By Harriet Y.

You won't get them the next business day. I ordered glasses 3 weeks ago. After 10 days I contacted them for update, they claimed that they are discontinued, no discount or anytghing offered. So I order something else, customer service great, claims glasses will be FedEx shipped next day. Still waiting... it's been 4 days, no update. If you need your glasses fast, order elsewhere.

By Dayna T.

According to their policy, 3-5 business days for prescription products : https://www.ezcontacts.com/help/faq/shipping-and-handling Eyeglasses & Sunglasses Orders placed before 2:00pm EST will be processed that same business day. When ordering prescription lenses with your Eyeglasses or Sunglasses, allow 3 - 5 business days for your custom lenses to be made by our optical lab. Note: Some items may take 1-2 days before it reaches our warehouse. Contact Lenses Orders placed before 2:00pm EST will be processed that same business day. Instock contact lens orders ship out within 1 - 2 business days. Order Delays If your order will experience a delay due to a backorder, credit card verification problem, or availability problem then we will notify you via e-mail within 24 hours.

By jerry b.

I waited well over a month So it's gonna take awhile

By Stephanie h.

Email will get a response.that's how I've talked to them

By Stephanie h.

They are not! They sent me a fake pair of Persol sunglasses.

By Daniel S.

It shouldn't according to their own policy which states 1 business day for non prescription orders : https://www.ezcontacts.com/help/faq/shipping-and-handling Eyeglasses & Sunglasses Orders placed before 2:00pm EST will be processed that same business day. When ordering prescription lenses with your Eyeglasses or Sunglasses, allow 3 - 5 business days for your custom lenses to be made by our optical lab. Note: Some items may take 1-2 days before it reaches our warehouse. Contact Lenses Orders placed before 2:00pm EST will be processed that same business day. Instock contact lens orders ship out within 1 - 2 business days. Order Delays If your order will experience a delay due to a backorder, credit card verification problem, or availability problem then we will notify you via e-mail within 24 hours.

By jerry b.

Do NOT order from this company. You will never receive your order.

By Harriet Y.

this company lies, they do not return phone calls or e-mails, they have the worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt with and I too wonder if they are a sham.

By Harriet Y.
Questions? Get answers from the EZContacts staff and other customers.

EZContacts?