Review of EZContacts

544 Park Avenue, Suite 244
Brooklyn, NY 11205, United States
Tel: 1-800-217-2020
help@ezcontacts.com
Need help? Let us hear from you
Contact Us

kevinl200
12/10/17

My frames were shipped to my house fairly quickly and were in excellent condition along with authenticity tags and a box and case. Very pleased with the service.

kathleenm120
12/10/17

I ordered a pair of glasses with a prescription. The price was great because there was a sale that included the lenses for free! I received my glasses very quickly. Although they didn't work for me, my experience was very good. I was able to return and send the tracking information to a representative. Christian helped me track my package and I received my refund in less than a week.

torig11
12/10/17

Package came on time, it was exactly what I ordered, and it was cheaper than buying it in store. Overall good experience

lawrencec53
12/10/17

I was apprehensive about ordering glasses on line, but was out of town and needed to get a new pair and didn't have access to my normal provider so I took a chance. When my glasses showed up, I held my breath, apprehensive that if they weren't right then I would have to go through figuring out how to send them back, etc. I put them on and...... They were perfect!!!!!

miguelr38
12/10/17

Ordererd eyeglasses on 11/25 - even called in and told it would be 5-7 days. Today is 12/8/17 and still nothing. Called in and told another two weeks...and when I expressed my issue with the misrepresentation they were like - "Be patient sir.... you will get them when you get them". Rude customer service and the only thing they did quickly was charge my credit card for items that have not even been made or shipped. Sorry company and stay away from!

meghanm29
12/10/17

I ordered a pack of lenses and so far the process has been easy and the service I received from Kylie Grams has been wonderfull. I hope everything continues to go as smoothly and I will definitely be making these guys my go to for ordering contacts.

majv1
12/7/17

My glasses finally arrived and they are perfect! The shipping was screwed up though - I was notified theyd arrive Monday, then it became Tuesday, then I was told it was miss scanned and it would arrive Saturday. They ended up arriving Thursday. Just glad they are in one piece.

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize about the unexpected delay while the package was in transit. We're happy to hear your order has arrived intact and everything turned out to be ok.

janetm140
12/7/17

Great deals love my glasses didn't have no problems with shipping come right on time .

Totally recommend to buy glasses here ...

mattv18
12/7/17

I ordered my contacts 7 days ago and didn't received the. I emailed support and they said my contacts were back ordered and it would be another 5 to 7 days.

I started a chat session and explained my email. The agent said that they would overnight them to me. So...I hope to received them, but wondering what the disconnect is between email support and chat support.

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your review. We're happy to see your order shipped via Next Day delivery and you should receive them today.

safara
12/7/17

Competitive prices - Original products - Excellent service - Good communication - Free important attachments

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

We appreciate your feedback! We love hearing from you so we can continue with our great services with pride and pleasure.

jeffk124
12/7/17

Will not purchase another item...so please stop emailing me. Would not recommend this site to a friend.

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your review! We apologize to hear that you're not completely satisfied.A customer service agent will contact you directly to further address your concerns.

sarahc301
12/7/17

Sub par customer service. As long as you ask all the questions, they will advise. They do not go out of their way to let you know anything beyond the bare minimum, and if there is an issue from their end, they do not compensate even if it is a situation in which they were expected to follow through.

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for sharing your review. We're sorry to hear about your experience. A customer service agent will reach out to you directly to further address your concerns.

karenm414
12/6/17

I purchased a complete pair of glasses (frames and lenses) for my very picky 10yr son who couldn't find frames he liked at our regular optometrist office. I mean, he literally tried on every single pair of frames in their stock that was close to his size. It took over an hour and we walked away with nothing. He loved his old frames and nothing compared to those in his mind. But, I refused to allow him to continue using those old frames for a third year because the color on the temples was wearing away, the nose pads were frayed, and the frames were slightly bent from misuse as well.

After a quick search on the Web for the Nike frames he's been wearing, we found an updated version on EZContacts. We received them a few days ago. The frames look exactly as pictured, the fit was nice, and the price was reasonable as well. The prescription lenses I ordered came already in the frames, but a clear non-prescription set were included in a plastic bag (not sure why). Ordering was easy and the free shipping didn't take longer than expected. Literally, the only thing I had to do after we received the glasses was adjust the nose pads for my son's desired width. So easy! Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase and plan to purchase my daughter's contacts through EZContacts (and eventually, when time, my glasses as well).

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We are very much complimented to hear about your great experience. We are certainly looking forward in continue serving you with par excellence.

douglash61
12/6/17

This company didn't even require I show proof I went to an optometrist. I just gave my prescription and they accepted it no problem.

ericc151
12/6/17

Low prices, good customer service (shout out to my man Daryl G!). What more can you ask for? I'll be coming back to ezcontacts.com as long as I can see (which will hopefully be til I'm 100 years old or maybe even older if science keeps advancing at the rate that it does).

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your great review! We're so glad to hear that our customer service team has been helpful. We are looking forward in keeping you impressed on all your future orders.

andya56
12/6/17

My delivery came with everything I expected and more. Everything was package neat and nice. It came within time of my selected delivery speed

dianem106
12/6/17

I ordered contact lenses a month ago - they mailed them UPS, who transferred them to UPSP, who returned them because they left out the entire street address, only had city and zip code. Customer service only told me to keep waiting, it took calling USPS customer service and holding for over an hour to find out what really happened. I then called EZ Contact customer service again, who told me they had been reshipped, and gave me the same tracking # from the original order. Terrible customer service, I'm ordering elsewhere. And I wrote a review on their website - they wouldn't post it, even though it says "you already wrote a review." Wow...

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your review. We apologize about the error on the shipping address on your package. Your order was reprocessed and a new package is enroute to you. A customer service agent will reach out to you directly to further address your concerns.

ryang83
12/6/17

I bought several pairs of eyeglasses over the years and I am absolutely going to continue buying from EZCONTACTS for the rest of my life. I have turned my whole family on to this great place and all as well are extremely happy with the products.

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for passing along your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our quality products. We look forward in continue serving you with par excellence.

mollyt12
12/6/17

Nothing more to say ....fast cheap easy says it all. Great quality too! No reason to go anywhere else.

dianer105
12/5/17

Kind of leary on what to expect, especially with the quality and the warranty they were going to honor. But I was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience!!! Definitely going to order again!!

darrens58
12/5/17

The website said that the frames I wanted were ready to ship. In fact, they did not have them in stock and had a hard time getting them. Instead of it taking around a week it took 24 days to get my glasses. Had I known this, I never wouldve used them.

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your review. We apologize to hear about your experience.Sorry your order was an out of stock item. Once the frame came into stock, your order was filled with prescription and shipped. We hope that your order has arrived and that everything turned out to be ok.

samsond4
12/5/17

Glasses seem to be great but getting assistance after the order is next to impossible. Follow through is important.

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your review! We apologize to hear about your experience. A customer service agent will contact you directly so we can further address your concerns.

shannono16
12/5/17

I have been waiting for 6 months for glasses and receive no communication about the order, unless I email and aks.

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your review. We apologize about the unexpected extended back order on your frames with the manufacturer. A customer service agent will contact you directly to further address your concerns.

vasudhav1
12/5/17

I ordered glasses from EZ contacts. The frames came out well, however the prescription lenses were really bad. They had a VERY bad reflection that kept showing on my glasses. I've been using glasses for the past 10years and never had this problem with glasses showing such a terrible reflection/glare. I've never used antiglare on my previous glasses either, so same way I ordered these glasses with out any antiglare but these glasses turned out very bad.

Response from EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative
Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your review.We're sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with your order. A customer service agent will contact you directly to further address your concerns.

ricks164
12/5/17

I had an online chat with Angel to ask a question. She went above and beyond to make sure my question was answered and showed much courtesy and top notch customer service!

expect 10 days at least.

By k t.

yes 100 percent real we are direct dealers with all major brands

By Joel F.

By k t.

Thank you for your inquiry! Was there a particular color you'd like to order? I'll gladly check the availability for you . Let me know,

By EZContacts h. [EZContacts Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the EZContacts staff and other customers.

5 Photos for EZContacts