Review of EZContacts

Brooklyn, NY 11205, United States
Tel: 1-800-217-2020
help@ezcontacts.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Need help? Let us hear from you
Contact Us

kathleenm328
11/16/18

Waited a very long time to be told I can't get what I order. I would like to get my money back if I can't get what I order please!

fernandon9
11/16/18

Got exactly what I ordered in a timely manner and saved money in the process. Can't beat that! Site was easy to use and upload my prescription. Highly recommend!

zakia4
11/16/18

I had an awful experience. Shipping took 10 times as long as they said it would and I had to continuously reach out for updates instead of being kept up to date on my order. Would never order from this site again.

lisas959
11/16/18

The customer service was excellent and the glasses are 1/3 of what I would have paid for the same pair retail. They took a little longer coming that I had anticipated, but with those kind of savings, it was worth the wait.

sandras465
11/16/18

I received someone else's glasses. I had all her personal info like her address and phone number. When I called about the mistake I thought they would have taken this situation very seriously but instead proceeded like it was no big deal. Well it was a big deal that lady's info was comprised as was mine. Nothing was done for the mix up either. When I called to speak with a manager, it was very difficult to get transferred as their rule obviously is for the rep to fix things themselves. It took convincing on my part to speak with a manager and when I finally got connected, the man treated me like I was inconveniencing him. He didn't even apologize for the mistake.

douglass152
11/16/18

Glasses were bent upon receipt. One lens turned dark grey tint in the sun, other lens did not tint at all. The look was ridiculous.

amyh370
11/16/18

Overall I was very excited to have discovered your website. I ordered 2 pair of Tom Ford glasses. One of the colors that arrived was incorrect. I tried to go back into your site to look up the black pair but they were no longer there. So, I received one pair of Havana colored glasses with blue - which I did not order.

crystals107
11/16/18

It was over a month after my purchase that my items arrived. There was no communication during this time to explain the delay. One of the items was out of stock apparently, but again, no communication from EZContacts that this was the case.
After I reached out to the customer service department, which took a few days for a response, they did upgrade my shipping on the back ordered item.
The products are fine, but definitely not thrilled with the lack of communication.

gabyc3
11/16/18

Bought sunglasses waited over a month to recieve them but not only did it take a long time to get my purchase I received glasses instead of the SUNGLASSES!! I ordered.

jonellr3
11/15/18

Very affordable compared to other places. The directions for placing the order were easy to understand. Informative about availability and shipping.

sharrontaym
11/15/18

It was really easy to find what I wanted and for half the price of that you would pay anywhere else I already want to get another pair !!!!!!

leesaz
11/15/18

Bought and pair of glasses that I loved and tried on in a store. Ordered them with expensive lenses because I was certain I would love them and they came bent and stretched out.

jackien50
11/15/18

The website listed that my items would ship out in 4-5 days and that is what I as expecting, but a week had passed and my items had not shipped out. I had to contact customer service myself to inquire about shipping and received an incredibly vague response. I then had to send out another email asking for more details and it wasn't until then that I was informed I would have to wait around another 2 weeks. I had scheduled an optometry appt that correlated with the date I was initially made to believe my glasses were supposed to get to me and since they weren't there by that date I was forced to cancel my appointment.

seang116
11/14/18

I am giving my experience with ordering 4 stars, but the actual glasses I am giving 2.5 stars. I love the shape of my glasses but the tortoise shell design is not what I expected. I chose these because the color of the tortoise shell was a nice combo of yellow and brown. Unfortunately one eye looks mostly brown and the rest of the glasses look like I expected them too, yellow and brown. They look a bit strange and inconsistent. I know every pair of glasses will look different, I guess I was hoping for a more consistent design in the overall coloring.

jasminel47
11/14/18

They are the best i love my new glasses, they where worth the money . If your not sure or worry they are not good ,believe me they are perfect especially for special events.

elianaf1
11/14/18

First and last time....... ............ .......... ........... ............ ........... ..................... ........................ .........................

jd328
11/14/18

I ordered two pairs of glasses and I will be back for more in the future!! Thank you for a smooth transaction + quality frames that were exactly the style I wanted but MUCH lower than what Lenscrafters was going to charge me.

clarkc40
11/14/18

Terrible business, customer service argued with me for a redo on the glasses..then hung up the phone when the rep couldn't properly answer my question. Will never do business with them again!

crystalc158
11/12/18

I ordered a pair of sports glasses for my son to wear for football. The site quotes that orders will ship in 3-5 days. After the first two weeks passed I sent an email to check on the order. I was told they were being worked on and would ship soon. After another four weeks I called customer service for an explanation as to what was taking so long. I was told they didn't even start working on my order yet with no more explanation. Almost another full week later I finally received the glasses. At this point his football season was almost over, he had one game left. I'm very disappointed that they took so long to arrive. I never even received an email saying anything was on back order or any apology for the long wait. There are plenty of other sites you can order sports glasses from. I will never order from this company again.

annettea37
11/12/18

I love them . They are just what I wanted . Perfect size and I love that they can in original packaging and includes original lenses inside box as well

jh356
11/12/18

Purchased frames with prescriptions lenses for about half the retail cost of the frames alone. Took a bit longer to receive than from a traditional purchase but the wait was worth the savings.

johng1287
11/11/18

I found a frame I loved and got my glasses much sooner than I had expected. I read reviews of people waiting weeks for theirs which they didn't know might happen, so when I got mine within a week of ordering I was pleasently surprised.

pavanm
11/11/18

I think it's fake website where I didn't receive my order and the customer service is not answering that problem properly.

grazielar
11/11/18

Excellent job! I am satisfied with the product. Arrive correct and fast. I liked!! The product came out a lower price in the condotions that I could pay.

vall36
11/10/18

Terrible, scammed my money. Bed customer service...............................................................................................................................................................................

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I places my order and waited a week, nothing. I reached out to them and they said this... We apologize for the inconvenience. The contact lenses that you ordered were actually not available at our warehouse when you placed the order. Instead of waiting for our stocks to arrive, we have requested our distributor to send the contacts directly to you to shorten the delay. 1. They were in stock when I placed my order. 2. I still havent received anything about my order since 3. If went directly from distributor, why am I still waiting? I will never place anotber order with this company, right now I'm trying to even figure out if this is a legit company. I ordered a pair of glasses the same day I ordered these, but from another website. They made them and sent them to me, fast. I have never had to wait this long for contacts to be shipped to me. So now I'm wondering if they are even real contacts, and where they get them from. If they are safe for my eyes. Sketchy as $#*! company.

By Amber R.

They promised me expedited shipping because they didn't bother to tell me they didn't have the contacts in stock. They LIED because they sent them economy shipping and I have yet to receive them

By Harriet Y.

Don't plan on ever receiving it

By Harriet Y.

They are not a trustworthy company. They have lied to me on numerous occasions about an order I placed.

By Harriet Y.

Do NOT order from this company. You will never receive your order.

Good luck. HORRIBLE COMPANY

By Harriet Y.

this company lies, they do not return phone calls or e-mails, they have the worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt with and I too wonder if they are a sham.

By Harriet Y.

I would use a credit card and the reimburse yourself from your FSA if you are able to. Im worried my glasses will never come and wish I had use a credit card in case I need to report them for fraud.

By Jessie B.

yes 100 percent real we are direct dealers with all major brands

By Joel F.

By k t.
Questions? Get answers from the EZContacts staff and other customers.

12 Photos for EZContacts