Review of EZContacts

544 Park Avenue, Suite 244
Brooklyn, NY 11205, United States
Tel: 1-800-217-2020
help@ezcontacts.com
Need help? Let us hear from you
Contact Us

ashleyl163
Ashley L.
5/21/18

Love the product and the price. RX was approved the same day. However, the website said they would be shipped within 2 business days. My order confirmation said 5-7 days. 12 days later they FINALLY shipped. I would just suggest ordering them 2-4 weeks ahead of time.

madisoni3
Madison I.
5/21/18

Very easy and affordable. First order took about a month to get here. Hopefully the next order won't take so long

reidj7
reid J.
5/21/18

buggy website would not accept my old password, and I had to sign on with a different email address. I was not able to use my ezpoints

michaelu31
5/21/18

Ordered contact lenses that arrived fairly quickly. Only problem was the company apparently did not read my doctor's prescription and sent the wrong lenses. I notified the company within minutes of opening the package and was emailed a return label. The order was shipped back on the same day and received by the company two days later. Two days after the return I emailed customer service about the replacement order. No response. Two more days and I emailed again. No response. In my opinion the correct order should have been shipped as soon as the company saw that the wrong order was on its way back to them. Especially since it was THEIR FAULT the order was wrong. After week of no response, I demanded a refund from EZContacts and contacted my bank to dispute the credit card charge. It has now been two weeks since this all began and the issue is still not resolved. I called the company on several occasions and will tell you that I do not think anyone knows what happens to orders. Every call required a complete explanation of my issue, with no apparent notes or comments in their system, referring to my order number and the problem I was experiencing. This has been the most frustrating experience I have ever had with an online company. Stay away!

colinc82
5/20/18

I received my glasses after 2 weeks. No mistake! It was the good brand and color I ordered! And no mistake with the correction!

kaitlynk11
Kaitlyn K.
5/20/18

Last order took over a month to receive due to backorder, but I wasn't notified there was a backorder

jewell9
5/20/18

Your product has all been ready been recommended to family and friends. Great service and great communcation.

hannahz7
Hannah Z.
5/20/18

It was easy to find what I wanted and there were no surprise charges added on to the order after I had made my pick.

jamess1124
James S.
5/20/18

Easy to find my product and size, color desired was available. Appreciate the discount and free shipping.

theresal77
Theresa L.
5/19/18

I don't like that you have different pricing on different searches. I don't like that I signed up to receive 8 % off and then when I placed my order was told I already received a discount - for which I was unaware.

randye38
Randy E.
5/19/18

Second time ordering great service overall customer service was helpful and responsive and checked in on how things were going when I had a question I dig it :).

timo63
5/19/18

They do not follow their own shipping policy. Contacts ordered over a week ago. still no contacts or contact from ezcontacts. no shipping information, no reason for the delay. online chat 'agent not available'.

Shipping policy:
"Contact Lenses
Orders placed before 2:00pm EST will be processed that same business day. Instock contact lens orders ship out within 1 - 2 business days.

Order Delays
If your order will experience a delay due to a backorder, credit card verification problem, or availability problem then we will notify you via e-mail within 24 hours"

cynthiaa92
Cynthia A.
5/19/18

Ive been getting my contacts since october 2017. I love the prices and the fact that they confirm the prescription so quick. Only thing i dont like is that they take forever to get delivered.

mrugenm
5/19/18

One of the worst customer service I have seen, After placing an order for 4 weeks I did not hear back from anyone on any delays and or even progress, after I made a call which took 45 minutes to find someone - they said the glasses are in the warehouse - should be shipped within 2 days - after 3 weeks of my call it was finally shipped - I waited forever to get the glasses - PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEB SITE IF YOU NEED YOUR DELIVERY ON A SHORT NOTICE

rachell109
Rachel L.
5/19/18

I’ve used this site a few times now to order contacts and you seem to have the best prices and it’s really easy to order off this site. Thank you.

kevinc362
5/18/18

I was sent the wrong frames.. well, the wrong color. Ordered brown with orange tips, got black with green tips. Used the online portal to contact customer support. Didn't hear back.. called it in over the phone.. which took a couple of days due to the time difference and call volumes. The customer service agent on the phone was very helpful. I got an RMA and shipping label to return the glasses. They arrived back in Brooklyn last Friday according to the USPS. Hopefully the correct glasses get shipped to me soon.

candiceb51
candice b.
5/18/18

If the call to doctor goes through and my order is actually processed, I will gladly use this company for contacts and glasses (although, they need to be on sale:)).

jons269
Jon S.
5/18/18

Product selection seems very good. Pricing is very competitive. Orders are delayed and take several calls to customer service to get product shipped.

rorym28
5/17/18

Took almost two months to receive my prescription sunglasses. I wasnt in a rush but I still find it ridiculous that is takes that long

joelj33
Joel J.
5/17/18

I have not received anything yet.

Glasses were on backorder after receiving notification I checked the
website and they were still listed as in stock. I did receive my glasses in a timely fashion
and I am satisfied with them.

sarahc396
Sarah C.
5/17/18

Its the first time I order contacts online. I cant believe how easy it was. Also amazed that all this time opticals charge you twice as much for such an easy process. Liked the fact that you offer different options for shipping for those of us that need them as soon as possible.

dianek119
Diane K.
5/17/18

Was recommended by a friend and last pair I ordered was great experience so I am ordering again. This is very convenient since the whole family wears glassses

cheyennem7
5/17/18

5-7 business days to receive glass. No notifications glasses where on back order. Meanwhile I was suffering from vision headaches. Took a month to receive.

charlottes79
5/17/18

I knew the glasses I wanted when I went on this site, and quickly found them. .shipping took no time at all and I was impressed with the quality and packaging of both glasses I ordered.

brendat91
Brenda T.
5/17/18

great site, now I need to wait and see how soon I will get my order and if needed how good the return policy is.

Going on two months.

By Jessie B.

I would use a credit card and the reimburse yourself from your FSA if you are able to. Im worried my glasses will never come and wish I had use a credit card in case I need to report them for fraud.

By Jessie B.

You won't get them the next business day. I ordered glasses 3 weeks ago. After 10 days I contacted them for update, they claimed that they are discontinued, no discount or anytghing offered. So I order something else, customer service great, claims glasses will be FedEx shipped next day. Still waiting... it's been 4 days, no update. If you need your glasses fast, order elsewhere.

By Dayna T.

yes 100 percent real we are direct dealers with all major brands

By Joel F.

By k t.

Thank you for your inquiry! Was there a particular color you'd like to order? I'll gladly check the availability for you . Let me know,

By EZContacts h., EZContacts Representative

Questions? Get answers from the EZContacts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for EZContacts