KitchenNiche.ca

KitchenNiche.ca has a consumer rating of 3.39 stars from 84 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KitchenNiche.ca also ranks 20th among Kitchen sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Have contacted customer service to give me back my money since they never sent the items. Got no response.
  • I've contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge while I wait for them to contact me for the return.
How would you rate KitchenNiche.ca?

“Love my Eggcups !”

ML R.
3/1/20

They arrived within seven days , well packaged and just what I was expecting, four with chicken feet and four with hen beaks. My grandkids are going to love them. After searching for eggcups online , the Kitchen niche price was the most reasonable. Thanks!

“DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!”

Peggy A.
2/19/20

I ordered a classic old style hand operated egg beater for our daughter-in-law for Christmas, 2019. When it finally arrived, I was very disappointed to find that it did not live up to the description as it was flimsy, cheaply made and did not turn easily. I ended up giving our daughter-in-law mine because she really wanted one. My efforts to contact them via email on their website and numerous telephone calls have resulted in absolutely nothing. I told them I'd really like to resolve this and a negative review was the last thing I wanted to do but they obviously do not care. There has been NO RESPONSE whatsoever from the company. I'm out $36.00 and it would cost me $17.00 to return it.

customer service (9) credit card company (3) 3 days (4)
davidc1485
January 18th, 2019
My wife ordered a Marcaro Silver Cookie Press for $78.99. This item was ordered on 12-7-2018 and she paid $7.99 for expedited shipping to get it before Christmas. She received and email from the company on 12-10-2018 that said the order was shipped. Needless to say, Christmas came and went and no cookie press. She sent an email on 12-28 informing the company that she had not received the cookie press. On 1-3-2019 she received and email from Sandra apologizing that it was delayed and confirmed our address (which was correct). On 1-4-2019 Sandra email my wife saying the United States Post Office said there
have been weather delays and she should receive it in 1-2 days. Well, here we are at 1-18 and no cookie press, no more returning of her emails, or returns of phone calls. If this was a $10 cookie press, I would chock it up to not investigating the company better. I order things all the time where I work and have never been blown off so badly in my life.

Update: We never did receive the item we ordered. However, Roman contacted us and returned our money very quickly. I'm increasing my rating to 3 stars due to the fact that it took quite a lot of back and forth to finally get the money returned. Once Roman was involved things went very quickly and he was very courteous.
romank24
Roman K. – KitchenNiche.ca Rep
Hi David,

Please send me an email to roman@kitchenniche.ca and I will take care of this issue for you. If the order has still not arrived we'd be more than happy to issue a full refund or re-ship the item to you.

Kind regards,

Roman

Kitchen Niche
sebl8
November 2nd, 2016
Hello, I ordered a meat slicer (200$ CAN). monday 17 oct and was shipped 26 oct... Between that i didn't get any notification or tracking number (I asked them for...) on my order and was in doubt reading bad reviews here. I received it yesterday by express post. Everything is fine but this compagny surely have a bad communication and dont let their customer to be safe in mind. For me its ok, but im not sure i'll buy there again cause i absolutly not want to deal a return or a damaged item with them... THAT should be a nightmare.
leslip1
September 13th, 2017
Although I was skeptical after reading the reviews here, I was pleased in the end. A week after ordering, my order had not yet been shipped. I sent a message through Contact Us and heard nothing back. I left a phone message ... no return phone call. I finally sent an e-mail to *******@kitchenniche.ca to the attention of Roman Koller. I got a response saying that the item was back ordered for one week and the item had now arrived. He said that this was noted on the website, but I did not see this. The item was shipped within a day and it arrived by Xpresspost in a couple of days. So in the end, the product arrived, well-packed and I received exactly what I ordered.
jimh17
February 28th, 2012
Okay, I placed an order on this site before discovering sitejabber. My experience has been less than top shelf, but the results have not been a disaster. There appears to be only one person who provides help with orders and customer service. I believe this person is overwhelmed by inadequate experience and very poor inventory control. It took over a week just to get an acknowledgment of my order. No timing was provided on shipping. I had just discovered Sitejabber where I checked out kitchenniche and got nervous. I emailed their customer service address and very politely asked for timing on this order. One week later, I got an answer saying it was processed and would ship as soon as it became available. Another email came one week after that and said the shipment would arrive in 7-10 days. I wrote back and thanked her for the update. 10 days took me up to last Friday with nothing yet, so I waited until Monday with intentions of another email query. Most of my order arrived that same morning with a note apologizing for 1 out of the 5 items ordered being out of stock and that it would ship as soon as it came in.

So, this is not a scam site and they are not entirely bad. The pricing and products I received were fine. You just need to be very patient and understand that this is the process.

Can you do better elsewhere? Absolutely!

We are aware that some of the reviews aren't very flattering. While we do make mistakes, I can assure you that many of those reviews are made up. Many of them we do not even recognize. We're not sure who's doing it but we assume it's a competitor. I can assure you that you would be more than satisfied if you order with us. Please see our near-perfect rating with Amazon here: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_fb?ie=UTF8&asin=B000638D32&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&seller=A2DRB13QITTSF1 Please do let me know if you have any questions. Roman Koller www.kitchenniche.ca

See more answers (7)

Hello, Our return policy can be found at http://www.kitchenniche.ca/shipping.php . What you are looking for might be this part: "INSURANCE: We always use appropriate packaging materials and boxes for all shipments to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, if you should receive a damaged item, please contact us by email or by phone. We will either replace the damaged item/s or issue a full refund, whatever you prefer. Damaged items must be reported within 3 business days of receipt. All shipments are fully insured. RETURNS: If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your merchandise. For Christmas gifts, you may return them until January 31st. You will be given instructions on how to return your item/s. The returned products have to be in their original condition and packaging. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost on returns. If you had free shipping with your order and return any items you will be charged the exact shipping amount we paid to ship your order." Kind regards, www.kitchenniche.ca