English Tea Store reviews

New Stanton, PA 15672, US
Tel: 1.877.734.2458

kaleis
3/13/19

Great treats and very affordable! Most places are super pricey here it's wonderful!! The treats are so tasty and arrived 100% intact! Will definitely purchase from here again!

juliah203
3/13/19

I've tried many white teas. This one is by far the best. The English Tea Store's service is very good; my tea arrived just two days after I placed the order.

parsam
3/12/19

I am really pleased with the overall ordering and delivery experience. The package arrived on time, professionally packed. Most importantly the tea was superb. High quality English breakfast... takes a bit to brew to perfection but delicious...

crystalc170
3/10/19

Great price, cute set. I bought this set for our daughter's tea party. It will be perfect. She wanted an Alice's Adventures in Wonderland themed birthday. The Timeless Rose sets are great. I would definitely recommend them. Shipped in timely manner. Nothing broken. Will definitely get plenty of use out of them. Thanks.

deanned6
3/8/19

Very much happy to have almost the exact design woth my tea cups. Looking forward to purchase another set with a discount.

maryc853
3/6/19

As an Ex Pat I love having my tea from the UK since I have been using the English Tea Store, I am happy to say that after a few hiccups in delivery my last order was perfect. I will be reordering when I run out of present stock. Thanks Mary F Clarke

laureln3
3/6/19

This is an excellent on-line store to deal with. I would describe my experience as super efficient. The prices are pretty good and I have been well satisfied with my dealings with them. Also, they delivered on the day promised, just in time for my granddaughter's birthday.

cheyennej4
3/6/19

I received everything well packaged and on time. The teas were superior quality and I will definitely be ordering all of my tea in the future through English Tea Store.

kacies4
3/6/19

I love having products from the UK available. They are quick and pack everything so extremely well. Their communication is great too.

christinar151
3/4/19

I bought these two gifts for my wedding to give to the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom. I was sad that I could only chose between two wood colors. I then had a hard time deciphering which box did not have the red velvet inside. I picked the one that said American Made that did not have the velvet in the picture.

When the product arrived, it was the one with the velvet inside. On top of that, the velvet was bubbling up and peeling off. It looked very cheap inside. I am very disappointed and do not want to give these gifts at my wedding. I contacted customer support, but have not heard back yet.

juliee160
3/4/19

My order came in and I am trying a new flavor to me, as an. Delicious! I also have my standby favorite, Darjeeling. Large boxes, I recommend to try this company. Excellent value

sanmarig
3/2/19

My order came on the expected day, was very securely packed and I am loving my tea set. Enjoyed using it the same day. Great job!

debras446
2/28/19

All three of the teas that I purchased (organic darjeeling, Indian spiced chai and Irish breakfast) are devoid of flavor and even though I used more than the recommended amount, the tea is really weak. Non existent customer service - when I tried to contact them, they passed the buck and referred me to their warehouse. I would not recommend this seller.

claytonh42
2/26/19

I got what I ordered pretty quick since I live in the USA. Tasted great. I will definitely buy from them again.

suzih8
2/24/19

Item arrived so quickly and the quality it superb. Will definetly use this store again. I cannot wait to host afternoon tea.

denisem340
2/22/19

The sets were lovely, but the color of one was not nearly as vibrant as shown and the pattern was not the same as the picture. It doesn't even look like the one I really ordered.

carolyns358
2/22/19

I have shopped here for years and I am never disappointed. Orders arrive very quickly. I enjoy being able to purchase items I was familiar with in England.

suzieg7
2/18/19

No problems. Jars were very well packed and protected. Will order again whenever I need something special !

kathym601
2/17/19

I really enjoy shopping at English Tea Store. Sometimes I buy something extra for a self-treat! I'm kind of transportation challenged at the moment, so ordering the Earl Gray Double Bergamot Tea is nice. It's actually better than the very small containers at the store. And I know they will have it when I want it.

adelec18
2/15/19

The tea is absolutely wonderful! I LOVE it! AND....I received the tea very quickly, which makes me happy. THANK YOU!

craigp122
2/15/19

Twiglets and Jelly Babies can be hard to find in the USA and English Tea Store have them at a very reasonable price and size.
The Lancashire Eccles Cakes added by recommendation were delicious.

teresat131
2/10/19

Found your website and really liked what I saw. I placed my first order and received it yesterday and I thank you for your business.

terec2
2/10/19

Ordering from them & receiving the order is just like Christmas - always a happy event + fair prices

yelenas10
2/9/19

We buy all our tea from the English Tea Store. There always something new to try and old favorites are there at very good prices. Our latest favorite for iced tea is "Peach Ice Cream". "Lady Londenderry", "Blue Lady", rooibos teas are our permanent staples.

luisd78
2/9/19

Great, thanks! Arrived quickly and just what i wanted! The prices were good too...keep up the good work - will be coming back!

Legitimate company selling great teas at good prices. I've been their customer for at least 15 year, maybe more.

By YELENA S.

Not easy. Once the order is submitted it is hard to cancel or modify. However they get in touch with you if something you ordered is not in stock. They usually ask if you want a refund or delayed delivery in a separate box at their expense.

By YELENA S.
Questions? Get answers from the English Tea Store staff and other customers.

14 Photos for English Tea Store