Review of KitchenNiche.ca

kitchenniche@kitchenniche.ca

31 reviews with 1 star

dianee97
8/20/19

Ordered a top to a cake pan on the 1st of Aug. paid extra for shipping. Never received the product. Called and e-mailed them. NO RESPONSE. Took my money from pay pal though.
Diane Esposito
*****@sbcglobal.net

nancyp116
8/15/19

Been 3 weeks and no product. Doesn't look good! Finally had to order from Amazon and got it in 3 days.

tkl
6/21/19

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Ordered an item on the 25th May. I sent them an email about the products arrival and was told that it would arrive in 2-3 business days. That was on the 5th June. Product never showed up. I called 3 times and always got an answering machine. They never returned my call. Emailed them and still no response. Another number associated with them through the credit card charge has been disconnected. I'd say I got ripped off. I noticed some other reviewers have had the same experience. Should the product ever arrive I will update this review but I don't think we should hold our breath.

Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hello TK,

Please let me know your order number and I will have this issue dealt with immediately.

Kind regards

Roman
paulaj151
1/2/19

Still haven't received my order. It was 1 cookie cutter for 10.98 for ths item and shipping. Been contacting and everything Said it shipped on dec 20. Here it is January 3,2019. Lefted emails and calling the 888 number no returns your phone calls or emails.

Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hello Paula,

Please check your spam folder as we did send you an email several days ago. You placed your order on December 20th and it was shipped on December 21st. With not too many business days between Christmas and New Years, 5 business days have passed since your order was shipped. With the shipping method you selected, orders are expected to arrive within 5-8 business days. Please note that the delivery time frame was clearly indicated when you placed the order. Faster shipping methods were available but not selected by you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Kitchen Niche
donnab463
10/16/18

On June 11, 2018, I placed an order for 3 small round butter dishes, and my credit card was charged that same day. Today is October 16th - 4 months later - and I STILL have not received these items. I've left multiple voice mails (no one EVER answers) and sent several emails to Sandra and Roman and received apologies and excuses..., but not the items I ordered. DO NOT order from this company!

joelleb8
9/3/18

I ordered a coffee tamper on July 23, 2018...by August 2 I had not received it so I sent two emails, called numerous time with no answer. I emailed the owner who did not respond. I finally got an email from staff telling me the tamper was now available and they were sending it to me asap. Today is September 3, 2018 and I still have not received it!!!!!!!! I emailed again and did not get a response. I will NEVER order from this place again. Very upset and frustrated.

Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hello Joelle, As per the email we sent to you today (as well as last week), your item was shipped to the PO Box you provided us with. It looks like you changed your shipping address after the order had already been processed. No worries though, we have issued a full refund and you can keep the item that was sent to your PO Box at no charge. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. PS: please check your spam folder as customer service has sent you several emails.
helenc157
5/12/18

I have placed an order April 11. I still have not received my order. I called and left 5 messages and sent an email. No reply back at all from anyone. I am running a business and need the items that I ordered. i will never order from this company again.
I don't mind a delay as long as I know so I can plan what to do in the mean time.

thevesqo
1/3/18

Charged me for items they didn't have in stock. Promised to send when back in stock. Have contacted customer service to give me back my money since they never sent the items. Got no response. Contacted the owner and still no response. Someone needs to press charges since last I checked thievery is a crime. They should go to jail.

daniellet43
8/10/17

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. No return calls or emails and my order still has not arrived, its been well past the 5-10 business days, and after reading the below responses I have little hope. I'm initiating a claim with my credit card to get my money back.

frankn43
7/15/17

Ordered a specific item in early May, and after a month, it did not arrive. Requested to cancel order and refund purchase. Was assured the item would be shipped by end of June. By July 12, it still hadn't arrived. Have sent many emails and received no replies. Have called Customer Service tollfree number, and only get a voicemail - left many messages and till no reply. Don't risk your money with these scammers.

rogerh71
4/18/17

Scam outfit. Sleek website. Instant confirmation of what you purchased......then nothing....Once bitten.....twice shy...

leahc30
2/10/17

I bought a bamboo utensil holder on January 3rd, 2017 as a gift to my brother. It is now February 10th, 2017. He still has not received it. After my brother told me this I tried to track the package down but it dawned in me they never gave me a tracking number. They won't pick up their phone. I tried to use my email to log into the website and my email no longer exist with them. I think the good reviews are people who work for the so-called company or they are paying outside sources to write good reviews for them.

Response from Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative
Hello Leah,

I'm sorry to hear your order has not been delivered. Could you please provide me with your order number, full name or email address? One of these is needed in order for us to check on the order. Kind regards, Roman www.kitchenniche.ca
sherriep
8/30/16

I ordered a set of cookie cutters on July 25th. Receipt said I would receive my order within 12 business days. I has been more than a month. I have left voicemails and sent emails to the company regarding the whereabouts of my order. I have received no response!

reneea18
7/9/16

I WISH I HAD READ REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING WITH THIS COMPANY. I NEVER RECEIVED WHAT I ORDERED AND HAD TO FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I EMAILED AND CALLED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE.

marianas7
6/3/16

I have ordered a pepper mill two months ago and still no delivery. I am trying to get in touch by email, no response yet.

hebaa7
4/11/16

I sent several mails and their mail not working or cancelled i phoned several times no response only answer machine Dont know if my order will be delivered or no my order is number 598060

terrym90
3/6/16

OMG! I wish I saw all these reviews before! I, too, ordered over a month ago and nothing! They didn't hesitate to take the funds out. .. i am going to claim the charges as fraudulent charges. How can a business do this to so many people?? !^#^&/=%#!! I emailed them, called and nothing. My order doesn't justify a lawsuit but I'd like to do it just for the satisfaction. Thankfully I work in a corporate law firm and may have to use that card and get an athorny to put sone fire inder theor ass! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! For all we know it could just barely someone sitting pretty taking all of our money!

marib39
12/18/15

I ordered a bar tools set to compliment some bar tools my husband already has. What I received was a substituted bar set, not the set I ordered. The set I ordered isn't even on their site anymore. The description on the site of the one they sent even says it comes in a "beautiful gift box". Mine came in plain white boxes and some pieces were only in bubble wrap. It's a joke. I have been calling non stop and have emailed several times and NO RESPONSE in 3 days. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I've contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge while I wait for them to contact me for the return.

**UPDATE** I finally heard from the company well after the dispute was initiated with my credit card company. They wanted me to return the set they mistakenly sent me but wouldn't provide a return label since they only use Canada Post. I took it to my local post office and was told it would be $22+ to ship back to them. I didn't want to pay to return an item I didn't order. When I told KitchenNiche that they let me keep the set (valued at $80 but really shouldn't have been worth that) and settled the case with my credit card company a month and a half after my initial order date.

cassiew7
9/16/15

Ordered over a month ago, no response to my email.

carleenb
8/22/15

Still waiting for my order I placed last month. They don't answer emails either. Avoid or it will cost you

chrisa109
8/20/15

I ordered a few kitchen things over a month ago and so far nothing - including any replies to the emails I sent. Shop elsewhere!

monicar29
7/29/15

Dreadful customer service. If there is anything at all wrong with your order you will NEVER get it rectified by any other means than by contacting your credit card company or the better business bureau.
I ordered 4 items, of which I only received 2. Which is fine as they only charged me for the 2 items they shipped. However, when I actually received the order (it was extremely slow shipping), one of the items they sent me was the wrong item and of course it was the smaller, cheaper version. In the package, there was only a cryptic handwritten note saying that they only shipped what items they had in stock. I repeatedly called the company (several times a day) in order to try and get the order corrected and no one ever answered the phone. Not one single time. I also sent numerous emails and I only once received a response from them where they admitted they had sent me the wrong item and that if they offered me a discount, would I take keep the item. I responded no as the item was too small for my purposes and asked them how to return the item and I have not yet received a response back from them and this is over two months later. I'm uncertain if the website is a scam, but it definitely is not a good business nor a business I will ever support again.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

clairer12
12/3/14

Just found this website today, should have looked harder yesterday. I ordered and then tried to cancel it. Forget about anyone being helpful. I spoke to someone, he said would try to get back to me. DID NOT HAPPEN. I sent email, I called 3x, received 2 emails back and they shipped out my order and now I am asking for shipping info and how to return items..they are rude and Not very helpful. Will never deal with them again. I hope to get through this, but I am not very happy at all. They should focus on customers even if they are a small business.

Tip for consumers: Do Not Use This Company!!

johnb83
11/12/14

I ordered an anniversary gift for my sister June06/11 Today is July07.My sister has not as yet received her gift1 I cannot log into my account,i cannot reset my password, I cannot get through to them by phone. I am worried!

allisonm26
3/30/14

I never received my order. They never responded to my
numerous phone calls or emails. I have filed a claim
with Paypal. The lesson I learned is to always check
reviews about internet companies I am not familiar with
before making a purchase. Buyer beware!!!

We are aware that some of the reviews aren't very flattering. While we do make mistakes, I can assure you that many of those reviews are made up. Many of them we do not even recognize. We're not sure who's doing it but we assume it's a competitor. I can assure you that you would be more than satisfied if you order with us. Please see our near-perfect rating with Amazon here: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_fb?ie=UTF8&asin=B000638D32&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&seller=A2DRB13QITTSF1 Please do let me know if you have any questions. Roman Koller www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Hello, Our return policy can be found at http://www.kitchenniche.ca/shipping.php . What you are looking for might be this part: "INSURANCE: We always use appropriate packaging materials and boxes for all shipments to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, if you should receive a damaged item, please contact us by email or by phone. We will either replace the damaged item/s or issue a full refund, whatever you prefer. Damaged items must be reported within 3 business days of receipt. All shipments are fully insured. RETURNS: If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your merchandise. For Christmas gifts, you may return them until January 31st. You will be given instructions on how to return your item/s. The returned products have to be in their original condition and packaging. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost on returns. If you had free shipping with your order and return any items you will be charged the exact shipping amount we paid to ship your order." Kind regards, www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Hi Robert, Please email me at roman@kitchenniche.ca . I will taje care of you. Kind regards Roman

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Please send me an email to roman@kitchenniche.ca with your order information and I will make sure to get back to you ASAP. Thank you!

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Hello, Unfortunately, we are an online store only and currently do not have a retail location where customers can stop by. You are more than welcome to order from our website at www.kitchenniche.ca Kind regards, Sandra www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Hello Roger, Please check your spam/junk folder. We have sent you 2 emails within the last week to answer all your questions. Kind regards, Roman www.kitchenniche.ca

By Roman K., KitchenNiche.ca Representative

Questions? Get answers from the KitchenNiche.ca staff and other customers.

5 Photos for KitchenNiche.ca