KitchenNiche.ca

KitchenNiche.ca has a consumer rating of 3.39 stars from 84 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KitchenNiche.ca also ranks 20th among Kitchen sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Have contacted customer service to give me back my money since they never sent the items. Got no response.
  • I've contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge while I wait for them to contact me for the return.
How would you rate KitchenNiche.ca?

“Love my Eggcups !”

ML R.
3/1/20

They arrived within seven days , well packaged and just what I was expecting, four with chicken feet and four with hen beaks. My grandkids are going to love them. After searching for eggcups online , the Kitchen niche price was the most reasonable. Thanks!

“DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!”

Peggy A.
2/19/20

I ordered a classic old style hand operated egg beater for our daughter-in-law for Christmas, 2019. When it finally arrived, I was very disappointed to find that it did not live up to the description as it was flimsy, cheaply made and did not turn easily. I ended up giving our daughter-in-law mine because she really wanted one. My efforts to contact them via email on their website and numerous telephone calls have resulted in absolutely nothing. I told them I'd really like to resolve this and a negative review was the last thing I wanted to do but they obviously do not care. There has been NO RESPONSE whatsoever from the company. I'm out $36.00 and it would cost me $17.00 to return it.

customer service (9) credit card company (3) 3 days (4)
peggya175
February 19th, 2020
annoyedc28
March 17th, 2020
Placed an order, waited a few weeks, sent multiple emails and left a voicemail; no response to any of them. I think this site must just be up to harvest credit card info - luckily I paid by Paypal, and was able to get my money back when (of course) the store didn't respond to my Paypal dispute.
rickt169
December 28th, 2019
All around terrible experience. Ordered a tagine Dec 10, no response for over a week, then said shipped, only to receive email 2 days later saying item was damaged and never shipped. I have now had to open dispute with PayPal because seller will not communicate at all. Do not order from this site. My wife didn't get her Christmas present and this has been such a bad experience. Here is the dispute complaint sent to PayPal-I ordered this item December 10th. After waiting over a week and a few unanswered emails, I finally received a note it was shipping out, only to get another email 2 days later stating item was damaged and they would not get new ones until mid January. I at first said I would wait, but after not receiving any communication I have sent 2 emails asking for a full refund. No response has been received. I left many voicemails also. I want a full refund immediately.
joelleb8
September 3rd, 2018
I ordered a coffee tamper on July 23, 2018...by August 2 I had not received it so I sent two emails, called numerous time with no answer. I emailed the owner who did not respond. I finally got an email from staff telling me the tamper was now available and they were sending it to me asap. Today is September 3, 2018 and I still have not received it!!!!!!!! I emailed again and did not get a response. I will NEVER order from this place again. Very upset and frustrated.
Roman K. – KitchenNiche.ca Rep
Hello Joelle, As per the email we sent to you today (as well as last week), your item was shipped to the PO Box you provided us with. It looks like you changed your shipping address after the order had already been processed. No worries though, we have issued a full refund and you can keep the item that was sent to your PO Box at no charge. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. PS: please check your spam folder as customer service has sent you several emails.
donnab463
October 16th, 2018
On June 11, 2018, I placed an order for 3 small round butter dishes, and my credit card was charged that same day. Today is October 16th - 4 months later - and I STILL have not received these items. I've left multiple voice mails (no one EVER answers) and sent several emails to Sandra and Roman and received apologies and excuses..., but not the items I ordered. DO NOT order from this company!
dianee97
August 20th, 2019
Ordered a top to a cake pan on the 1st of Aug. paid extra for shipping. Never received the product. Called and e-mailed them. NO RESPONSE. Took my money from pay pal though.
Diane Esposito
*******@sbcglobal.net
nancyp116
August 15th, 2019
Been 3 weeks and no product. Doesn't look good! Finally had to order from Amazon and got it in 3 days.
helenc157
May 12th, 2018
I have placed an order April 11. I still have not received my order. I called and left 5 messages and sent an email. No reply back at all from anyone. I am running a business and need the items that I ordered. i will never order from this company again.
I don't mind a delay as long as I know so I can plan what to do in the mean time.
thevesqo
January 3rd, 2018
Charged me for items they didn't have in stock. Promised to send when back in stock. Have contacted customer service to give me back my money since they never sent the items. Got no response. Contacted the owner and still no response. Someone needs to press charges since last I checked thievery is a crime. They should go to jail.
paulaj151
January 2nd, 2019
Still haven't received my order. It was 1 cookie cutter for 10.98 for ths item and shipping. Been contacting and everything Said it shipped on dec 20. Here it is January 3,2019. Lefted emails and calling the 888 number no returns your phone calls or emails.
Hello Paula,

Please check your spam folder as we did send you an email several days ago. You placed your order on December 20th and it was shipped on December 21st. With not too many business days between Christmas and New Years, 5 business days have passed since your order was shipped. With the shipping method you selected, orders are expected to arrive within 5-8 business days. Please note that the delivery time frame was clearly indicated when you placed the order. Faster shipping methods were available but not selected by you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Kitchen Niche
frankn43
July 15th, 2017
Ordered a specific item in early May, and after a month, it did not arrive. Requested to cancel order and refund purchase. Was assured the item would be shipped by end of June. By July 12, it still hadn't arrived. Have sent many emails and received no replies. Have called Customer Service tollfree number, and only get a voicemail - left many messages and till no reply. Don't risk your money with these scammers.
tkl
June 21st, 2019
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Ordered an item on the 25th May. I sent them an email about the products arrival and was told that it would arrive in 2-3 business days. That was on the 5th June. Product never showed up. I called 3 times and always got an answering machine. They never returned my call. Emailed them and still no response. Another number associated with them through the credit card charge has been disconnected. I'd say I got ripped off. I noticed some other reviewers have had the same experience. Should the product ever arrive I will update this review but I don't think we should hold our breath.
Hello TK,

Please let me know your order number and I will have this issue dealt with immediately.

Kind regards

Roman
daniellet43
August 10th, 2017
I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. No return calls or emails and my order still has not arrived, its been well past the 5-10 business days, and after reading the below responses I have little hope. I'm initiating a claim with my credit card to get my money back.
leahc30
February 10th, 2017
I bought a bamboo utensil holder on January 3rd, 2017 as a gift to my brother. It is now February 10th, 2017. He still has not received it. After my brother told me this I tried to track the package down but it dawned in me they never gave me a tracking number. They won't pick up their phone. I tried to use my email to log into the website and my email no longer exist with them. I think the good reviews are people who work for the so-called company or they are paying outside sources to write good reviews for them.
Hello Leah,

I'm sorry to hear your order has not been delivered. Could you please provide me with your order number, full name or email address? One of these is needed in order for us to check on the order. Kind regards, Roman www.kitchenniche.ca
rogerh71
April 18th, 2017
Scam outfit. Sleek website. Instant confirmation of what you purchased......then nothing....Once bitten.....twice shy...
marianas7
June 3rd, 2016
I have ordered a pepper mill two months ago and still no delivery. I am trying to get in touch by email, no response yet.
clairer12
December 3rd, 2014
Just found this website today, should have looked harder yesterday. I ordered and then tried to cancel it. Forget about anyone being helpful. I spoke to someone, he said would try to get back to me. DID NOT HAPPEN. I sent email, I called 3x, received 2 emails back and they shipped out my order and now I am asking for shipping info and how to return items..they are rude and Not very helpful. Will never deal with them again. I hope to get through this, but I am not very happy at all. They should focus on customers even if they are a small business.

Tip for consumers: Do Not Use This Company!!

terrym90
March 6th, 2016
OMG! I wish I saw all these reviews before! I, too, ordered over a month ago and nothing! They didn't hesitate to take the funds out. .. i am going to claim the charges as fraudulent charges. How can a business do this to so many people?? !^#^&/=%#!! I emailed them, called and nothing. My order doesn't justify a lawsuit but I'd like to do it just for the satisfaction. Thankfully I work in a corporate law firm and may have to use that card and get an athorny to put sone fire inder theor ass! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! For all we know it could just barely someone sitting pretty taking all of our money!
hebaa7
April 11th, 2016
I sent several mails and their mail not working or cancelled i phoned several times no response only answer machine Dont know if my order will be delivered or no my order is number 598060
chrisa109
August 20th, 2015
I ordered a few kitchen things over a month ago and so far nothing - including any replies to the emails I sent. Shop elsewhere!
sherriep
August 30th, 2016
I ordered a set of cookie cutters on July 25th. Receipt said I would receive my order within 12 business days. I has been more than a month. I have left voicemails and sent emails to the company regarding the whereabouts of my order. I have received no response!
reneea18
July 9th, 2016
I WISH I HAD READ REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING WITH THIS COMPANY. I NEVER RECEIVED WHAT I ORDERED AND HAD TO FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I EMAILED AND CALLED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE.
carleenb
August 22nd, 2015
Still waiting for my order I placed last month. They don't answer emails either. Avoid or it will cost you
cassiew7
September 16th, 2015
Ordered over a month ago, no response to my email.
allisonm26
March 30th, 2014
I never received my order. They never responded to my
numerous phone calls or emails. I have filed a claim
with Paypal. The lesson I learned is to always check
reviews about internet companies I am not familiar with
before making a purchase. Buyer beware!!!

We are aware that some of the reviews aren't very flattering. While we do make mistakes, I can assure you that many of those reviews are made up. Many of them we do not even recognize. We're not sure who's doing it but we assume it's a competitor. I can assure you that you would be more than satisfied if you order with us. Please see our near-perfect rating with Amazon here: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_fb?ie=UTF8&asin=B000638D32&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&seller=A2DRB13QITTSF1 Please do let me know if you have any questions. Roman Koller www.kitchenniche.ca

See more answers (7)

Hello, Our return policy can be found at http://www.kitchenniche.ca/shipping.php . What you are looking for might be this part: "INSURANCE: We always use appropriate packaging materials and boxes for all shipments to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, if you should receive a damaged item, please contact us by email or by phone. We will either replace the damaged item/s or issue a full refund, whatever you prefer. Damaged items must be reported within 3 business days of receipt. All shipments are fully insured. RETURNS: If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your merchandise. For Christmas gifts, you may return them until January 31st. You will be given instructions on how to return your item/s. The returned products have to be in their original condition and packaging. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost on returns. If you had free shipping with your order and return any items you will be charged the exact shipping amount we paid to ship your order." Kind regards, www.kitchenniche.ca