KitchenNiche.ca

KitchenNiche.ca has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 81 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KitchenNiche.ca also ranks 55th among Kitchen sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Have contacted customer service to give me back my money since they never sent the items. Got no response.
  • I've contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge while I wait for them to contact me for the return.
How would you rate KitchenNiche.ca?

“Great company!”

Helga K.
2/22/19

Product was delivered in time promised and was as expected. I've ordered from this company a few times and really don't have any complaints.

“Order a product from site on April 25”

Robin S.
5/13/11

Order a product from site on April 25. paid for faster delivery, 3-6 business days. After that time period I called several times, operators were always busy and was encouraged to leave a message, never able to speak to real person. Emailed several times and it was only when I posted a negative response on their feedback site did I recieve an email apologizing for the delay. Made excuses and said on May 4th it would be shipped out immediately.... it is now May 13th... still no product

customer service (9) credit card company (3) 3 days (4)
thevesqo
January 3rd, 2018
Charged me for items they didn't have in stock. Promised to send when back in stock. Have contacted customer service to give me back my money since they never sent the items. Got no response. Contacted the owner and still no response. Someone needs to press charges since last I checked thievery is a crime. They should go to jail.
joelleb8
September 3rd, 2018
I ordered a coffee tamper on July 23, 2018...by August 2 I had not received it so I sent two emails, called numerous time with no answer. I emailed the owner who did not respond. I finally got an email from staff telling me the tamper was now available and they were sending it to me asap. Today is September 3, 2018 and I still have not received it!!!!!!!! I emailed again and did not get a response. I will NEVER order from this place again. Very upset and frustrated.
Roman K. – KitchenNiche.ca Rep
Hello Joelle, As per the email we sent to you today (as well as last week), your item was shipped to the PO Box you provided us with. It looks like you changed your shipping address after the order had already been processed. No worries though, we have issued a full refund and you can keep the item that was sent to your PO Box at no charge. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. PS: please check your spam folder as customer service has sent you several emails.
dianee97
August 20th, 2019
Ordered a top to a cake pan on the 1st of Aug. paid extra for shipping. Never received the product. Called and e-mailed them. NO RESPONSE. Took my money from pay pal though.
Diane Esposito
*******@sbcglobal.net
nancyp116
August 15th, 2019
Been 3 weeks and no product. Doesn't look good! Finally had to order from Amazon and got it in 3 days.
paulaj151
January 2nd, 2019
Still haven't received my order. It was 1 cookie cutter for 10.98 for ths item and shipping. Been contacting and everything Said it shipped on dec 20. Here it is January 3,2019. Lefted emails and calling the 888 number no returns your phone calls or emails.
Hello Paula,

Please check your spam folder as we did send you an email several days ago. You placed your order on December 20th and it was shipped on December 21st. With not too many business days between Christmas and New Years, 5 business days have passed since your order was shipped. With the shipping method you selected, orders are expected to arrive within 5-8 business days. Please note that the delivery time frame was clearly indicated when you placed the order. Faster shipping methods were available but not selected by you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Kitchen Niche
donnab463
October 16th, 2018
On June 11, 2018, I placed an order for 3 small round butter dishes, and my credit card was charged that same day. Today is October 16th - 4 months later - and I STILL have not received these items. I've left multiple voice mails (no one EVER answers) and sent several emails to Sandra and Roman and received apologies and excuses..., but not the items I ordered. DO NOT order from this company!
frankn43
July 15th, 2017
Ordered a specific item in early May, and after a month, it did not arrive. Requested to cancel order and refund purchase. Was assured the item would be shipped by end of June. By July 12, it still hadn't arrived. Have sent many emails and received no replies. Have called Customer Service tollfree number, and only get a voicemail - left many messages and till no reply. Don't risk your money with these scammers.
daniellet43
August 10th, 2017
I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. No return calls or emails and my order still has not arrived, its been well past the 5-10 business days, and after reading the below responses I have little hope. I'm initiating a claim with my credit card to get my money back.
leahc30
February 10th, 2017
I bought a bamboo utensil holder on January 3rd, 2017 as a gift to my brother. It is now February 10th, 2017. He still has not received it. After my brother told me this I tried to track the package down but it dawned in me they never gave me a tracking number. They won't pick up their phone. I tried to use my email to log into the website and my email no longer exist with them. I think the good reviews are people who work for the so-called company or they are paying outside sources to write good reviews for them.
Hello Leah,

I'm sorry to hear your order has not been delivered. Could you please provide me with your order number, full name or email address? One of these is needed in order for us to check on the order. Kind regards, Roman www.kitchenniche.ca
helenc157
May 12th, 2018
I have placed an order April 11. I still have not received my order. I called and left 5 messages and sent an email. No reply back at all from anyone. I am running a business and need the items that I ordered. i will never order from this company again.
I don't mind a delay as long as I know so I can plan what to do in the mean time.
rogerh71
April 18th, 2017
Scam outfit. Sleek website. Instant confirmation of what you purchased......then nothing....Once bitten.....twice shy...
sherriep
August 30th, 2016
I ordered a set of cookie cutters on July 25th. Receipt said I would receive my order within 12 business days. I has been more than a month. I have left voicemails and sent emails to the company regarding the whereabouts of my order. I have received no response!
hebaa7
April 11th, 2016
I sent several mails and their mail not working or cancelled i phoned several times no response only answer machine Dont know if my order will be delivered or no my order is number 598060
reneea18
July 9th, 2016
I WISH I HAD READ REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING WITH THIS COMPANY. I NEVER RECEIVED WHAT I ORDERED AND HAD TO FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I EMAILED AND CALLED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE.
chrisa109
August 20th, 2015
I ordered a few kitchen things over a month ago and so far nothing - including any replies to the emails I sent. Shop elsewhere!
cassiew7
September 16th, 2015
Ordered over a month ago, no response to my email.
marianas7
June 3rd, 2016
I have ordered a pepper mill two months ago and still no delivery. I am trying to get in touch by email, no response yet.
clairer12
December 3rd, 2014
Just found this website today, should have looked harder yesterday. I ordered and then tried to cancel it. Forget about anyone being helpful. I spoke to someone, he said would try to get back to me. DID NOT HAPPEN. I sent email, I called 3x, received 2 emails back and they shipped out my order and now I am asking for shipping info and how to return items..they are rude and Not very helpful. Will never deal with them again. I hope to get through this, but I am not very happy at all. They should focus on customers even if they are a small business.

Tip for consumers: Do Not Use This Company!!

carleenb
August 22nd, 2015
Still waiting for my order I placed last month. They don't answer emails either. Avoid or it will cost you
allisonm26
March 30th, 2014
I never received my order. They never responded to my
numerous phone calls or emails. I have filed a claim
with Paypal. The lesson I learned is to always check
reviews about internet companies I am not familiar with
before making a purchase. Buyer beware!!!
tomw36
August 20th, 2013
Tried to place an order using Paypal went to a supposed Paypal login site. Asked me for my date of birth... and the last four of my social. WARNING AS SOMEONE WHO USED TO DO BACKGROUND CHECKS-- IF SOMEONE HAS YOUR POSSIBLE STATE OF BIRTH, DATE OF BIRTH AND LAST FOUR OF YOUR SOCIAL THEY CAN GET YOUR ENTIRE SOCIAL ESPECIALLY WITH THE HELP OF A COMPUTER!
tb21
July 1st, 2013
robins10
May 13th, 2011
johnb83
November 12th, 2014
I ordered an anniversary gift for my sister June06/11 Today is July07.My sister has not as yet received her gift1 I cannot log into my account,i cannot reset my password, I cannot get through to them by phone. I am worried!
marionb
May 17th, 2011
On April 28th. I submitted and paid for my order. Here it is May 17th. and no answer to my email query as to when they shipped (if they did)??? Fortunately I paid by paypal. I expect they will get an answer.

We are aware that some of the reviews aren't very flattering. While we do make mistakes, I can assure you that many of those reviews are made up. Many of them we do not even recognize. We're not sure who's doing it but we assume it's a competitor. I can assure you that you would be more than satisfied if you order with us. Please see our near-perfect rating with Amazon here: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_fb?ie=UTF8&asin=B000638D32&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&seller=A2DRB13QITTSF1 Please do let me know if you have any questions. Roman Koller www.kitchenniche.ca

See more answers (7)

Hello, Our return policy can be found at http://www.kitchenniche.ca/shipping.php . What you are looking for might be this part: "INSURANCE: We always use appropriate packaging materials and boxes for all shipments to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, if you should receive a damaged item, please contact us by email or by phone. We will either replace the damaged item/s or issue a full refund, whatever you prefer. Damaged items must be reported within 3 business days of receipt. All shipments are fully insured. RETURNS: If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your merchandise. For Christmas gifts, you may return them until January 31st. You will be given instructions on how to return your item/s. The returned products have to be in their original condition and packaging. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost on returns. If you had free shipping with your order and return any items you will be charged the exact shipping amount we paid to ship your order." Kind regards, www.kitchenniche.ca