Kinguin

Kinguin has a consumer rating of 4.04 stars from 323 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kinguin also ranks 6th among Video Games Other sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 16 days

• Once, though, I was very glad for their customer support, because one key didn't work.
  • They helped me activate windows 10 over the phone.

• Some of the worst customer service I've ever spoken to.
  • Don't believe the additional scam that if you pay extra for their "buyer protection", you won't get a bad code.
How would you rate Kinguin?

“The best site to buy games”

Jose C.
12/27/19

I have been using it for a long time and it is for me the best site to buy games. Best Prices and fast delivery. Very well!

“Scammers and crooks”

Jack V.
3/20/20

Paid for a key for windows 10 pro - got a key that was already in use! Kinguin wont answer emails and they did not inform me that they would require a multitude of very specific screenshots if there was a problem! They will not own the problem and will not refund my $65 so just a waste Don't get conned by these scammers - don't waste your money there!

customer service (42) buyer protection (16) customer support (16) windows 10 (20) support team (9) support agent (8) instant delivery (6) game keys (6) 2 months (5) 10 minutes (5) support person (4) great site (5)
benjaminj63
November 24th, 2019
I absolutely love the universal sizing! It has never let me down and has always worked for me. Brilliant!
dastanb
October 18th, 2019
I think they will get better. The payment options, variety of the goods and bonuses are much better than g2a provides. Definitely will deal with them more.
torrinm
April 30th, 2019
Charging insurance on purchases is a little dodgy, but if anything does go wrong support is quick to sort it out and make sure you have a positive outcome.
michaelf623
December 5th, 2018
I had some problems with the transaction I authorized in that the cd-key had already been used and Kinguin wanted me to go to their vendor for recourse, rather than through them. I was persistent and didn't have an account with their vendor, and Kinguin eventually refunded my money. I'm not pleased with the transaction as I didn't acquire what I'd purchased, but I'm no longer displeased because my money was refunded.
Dear Michael,
Thank you for leaving your opinion! It means a lot to us.
We would like to apologise for the inconveniences you experienced during the case resolution. In order to review the case again and check the possible solutions we would like to ask you to provide us with the order number.
We hope to be able to clarify all the doubts.
We look forward to you reply.
Margo
robinp157
November 19th, 2018
I've had really good customer service, money back even though sometimes i didn't have the buyer protection which makes Kinguin an awesome company!
They gave me discounts everytime i asked, the maximum was 5% but i don't complain. I've been a long customer for Kinguin and i don't think i will change sometimes soon.
I've never had problems with used codes or unexistent codes.
ranak10
April 2nd, 2019
I had an issue with a scammer seller, now solved thanks to the customer service. I had issue in the past too, all solved without a problem. Thank you kinguin for real!
dylanl27
January 31st, 2019
As a key distributor, it is inevitable that there will be a few issues on occasion with purchases. However every time I have had one, as a buyer or seller, the support team have been polite and very responsive to my issues!
khushg
September 12th, 2018
Really really good support team that twice helped me solve license key issues.

Kinguin is a cheap(ish) way to get the software you need, just make sure you have some time for troubleshooting.
derekr40
March 13th, 2018
Prices are great. Had a Win Key come up invalid. But easily the most competent, articulate and patient CS I've had in a while.
Hello there!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, the high rating is appreciated as well.

We're happy to hear that we were able to provide such high quality of service to you and that your issue has been resolved.
Of course, if you have any suggestions on how we can further improve or have some questions for us, we're at your disposal 24/7 on LiveChat.

Pat
robertm1294
November 23rd, 2018
Initially I was sceptical about this company providing game keys for very low prices, but since we're talking about a few Euro's here I figured I'd just take the risk.

I was hardly surprised when the key I got was already used. I figured this was just another scam company, but decided to fill out a ticket and contact support anyway.

To my surprise, the live support chat was both quick and extremely helpful. I got a new key in minutes that worked. The support person even waited for me to get the new key and activate it to make 100% sure the new key did actually work.

All in all, I'm a happy customer that would certainly recommend this company.
maikm12
September 26th, 2019
The sellers on there website can almost always be trusted, and even though fees don't make me that happy, I get it.

Tip for consumers: Try getting daily crowns, you might be able to get a game during the CFW

dominicw27
October 18th, 2018
This site is somewhat similiar to G2A, except it looks like a scam the first time you see it. However, it isn't as bad as I thought. There are some solid deals on various games and you can really save a good ammount of cash and play your favorite games.
joshuat87
October 17th, 2018
This site seems like a scam at first glance but it isn't. Bought from it twice and wasn't disappointed. They have some solid deals on various video games. Will probably buy from them again.
janneb3
May 27th, 2018
The key activation progress was a bit unorthodox and complicated. I wish they had included a stepbystep guide in the recipe but i contacted the support (chat 24/7) and he helped me with the steps in a maner of seconds. It worked fine but uneccesary complicated imo. Still it was super sheep and i would defenitly recomend using them and if ther is any hickup they are happy to help instantly. GREAT service. SOMEWHAT COMFUSING modusoperandi
Dear Janne,
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding the purchase on our store!
We are very glad that the issue is already resolved. We are sorry that the process of resolution is not easier, however unfortunately it does not depend on us. The issue results from the activation servers unavailability and thanks to alternative activation method we are able to activate the license so fast.
We hope that the issue will not appear again and that this situation will not discourage you from purchasing on our site again!
With the best regards,
Margo
kristiant5
November 28th, 2018
Always when i had problem i contacted customer support and they were very happy to help me. Overall i really enjoy their proffesionalism.
ceilidhn
May 21st, 2019
I had an issue with a 3rd party seller, and the support staff has worked very hard to get the situation resolved.
sanghyunc
June 3rd, 2018
Twice purchases for Windows10.

There were key number problems,

BUT very active and quick customer service helped me to resolve the problems~!

There maybe problems. But that will be fixed by Kinguin soon~!

Satisfied~@!
Dear Sanghyun,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

We're happy to hear that our Customer Service Team managed to help you resolve your problems. We do our best to prevent the problems from happening by thoroughly verifying the keys, but sadly mistakes do happen. That's why we are there for you around the clock.

Should you ever need our assistance again, or simply in case of doubts or questions, feel free to contact us again.

Grzegorz
phillipn14
March 25th, 2018
I bought the game but only got an email from PayPal, and nothing else. I contacted support, and i was able to get it in under 2 minutes! Amazing support.
Hello,
Thank you very much for your positive review.
The satisfaction of our customers is a top priority for us, therefore we are happy to hear you've enjoyed our service. Feel free to contact us anytime you have questions or requests. We are always here to help you.
Kind regards,
Nataliia
matics9
October 1st, 2018
They are having good offers for nice prides.
Also they help you, if your product key is from the wrong game.
tomasd22
March 9th, 2018
Hugo the person who answer me was very kind and patient, i was confused because i think i was doing things correctly but hugo was right, i was wrong so now im waiting for a solution to my problem
Hello Tomas,

Thanks for writing a review and rating our store.

We hope that your issue has been resolved and we're happy to hear that Hugo was such great help.
Of course, remember that should you ever need additional assistance our team is at your disposal 24/7.

Pat
karstenr1
August 30th, 2018
They reply to queries within a day and have a live chat and remote desktop service where they get things sorted quickly.
marks503
July 5th, 2017
Bought a cd-key here for steam, activated it without a problem. There were some issues with paypal, but nothing big. I'd still recommend it over buying on other shady websites.
rileyc41
November 4th, 2018
I had a problem with my key and it was fixed very quickly the support was amazing and guided me into resolving very quickly
laurii
February 13th, 2016
Ordered plenty of games to Steam from there as they are cheaper. Has worked flawlessly. The buyer has to take a bit of care to see that the game really is available in Steam and remove the one extra cost purchase protection cost (~1). Other than that no complaints.
simonc71
November 22nd, 2016
I was looking for cheap cd keys and wasn't sure if this site is reliable or not, so I bought a cheap one and it worked. I will keep buying.

Hello! The key for Sid Meier's Civilization V or IV may be used in Steam Client. The activation details are provided in all product pages https://www.kinguin.net/category/4906/sid-meier-s-civilization-v-complete-edition-steam-key/#activation-details. In case of any issues with the products, please contact us and we will help you. Best regards Kinguin Customer Support