Jumia

Jumia has a consumer rating of 4.17 stars from 48 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jumia also ranks 21st among Electronics sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.3%

• Jumia nigeria's customer service has got to be the best I've seen in a while.
  • To my greatest surprise, I got a call just 3 days after, that my product have been delivered.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Jumia?

“The best e-commerce in Africa”

Justin A.
7/31/20

Patronising Jumia.com.ng is one online store that keep to their words. I have ordered so many goods and these goods get delivered on time, the right specifications and displayed on site, perfectly working utensils and a superb customer service. I will keep shopping on jumia.com.ng

“I hate it”

Damaris I.
5/21/20

I bought the Nima blender, it doesn't blend smoothly, is way smeller than it looks in the picture, is not worth the buy at at all, jumai's products are fake, I will never shop on jumia again, it's so annoying they don't put up the real ratings from customers, I consider that a fraud.

customer service (4) 3 days (3)
damarisi2
May 21st, 2020
felixn33
September 2nd, 2020
I ordered a garment from them, which should be sent to me within two weeks but which did not come back until afterwards and it was not the model ordered.
obasim
December 3rd, 2017
Was awesome in the past until they started doing experiments with customer's money. This is making it a week plus they deducted money from my debit card for an order they said was invalid.

Would give them a few more days to refund me before taking further actions. No serious business performs experiment(s) on a live website. Test and new features were supposed to be tested on a development console and not on a live website.

My answer is quite simple, they are simply the best

By Azeez N.
See more answers (7)

Very easy. I recommend using the contact form on the website Page

See more answers (7)

They should try to verify goods from sellers first before uploading on their website

By Azeez N.