Jumia

Jumia has a consumer rating of 4.39 stars from 41 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jumia also ranks 21st among Electronics sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 84.6%
How would you rate Jumia?

“The best e-commerce in Africa”

Justin A.
7/31/20

Patronising Jumia.com.ng is one online store that keep to their words. I have ordered so many goods and these goods get delivered on time, the right specifications and displayed on site, perfectly working utensils and a superb customer service. I will keep shopping on jumia.com.ng

“I hate it”

Damaris I.
5/21/20

I bought the Nima blender,it doesn't blend smoothly,is way smeller than it looks in the picture,is not worth the buy at at all ,jumai's products are fake ,I will never shop on jumia again,it's so annoying they don't put up the real ratings from customers,I consider that a fraud.

justina226
July 31st, 2020
kirtb5
July 29th, 2020
The most important thing here is the opportunity to try and test everything in person, to make decisions that can really have a positive impact on your capital. So you just have to understand that you have to work hard and be careful.
opadelei
May 17th, 2019
Jumia has actually done a lot of advantages to the world economy. You don't now have to go to the physical market to get your products. At the tips of your hands you can order from jumia. Jumia would have received my 5stars rating if their products prices are moderate enough. They should know full well that there are now many e-markets. And if care is not taken, they make go insolvent
harryp161
July 29th, 2020
Jumia is a very good online shop. What I love about the shop is that there are always things on offer. The offers are great and can really save you alot of money. Another good thing about it is that the delivery time is short. If it not being shipped from abroad then you get your good the same day that you order it. If you are firther the a maximum of 3 days.
eliaso11
May 24th, 2019
Delivery is slow sometimes it takes forever even though the good will still arrive but they're still making waves in Africa especially Nigeria
budc24
July 31st, 2020
Jumia is a very good online shop. It ia available in kenya, nigeria and some other countries in africa. I really love the shop because everythig I need is always there. I no longer have to worry about travelling long distances to get what I want. The online shop is just great.
gisellef7
May 24th, 2019
Jumia is an online purchasing site which deals in all kinds of goods, beauty and fashion goods, electronics, etc. Payment is done only after you must have confirmed the quality of your product upon delivery. To be able to place an order, you just need to get yourself registered for free, then you can enjoy the online shopping. Yes! It is that easy and credible.
geoffreyj20
May 19th, 2019
jumia.com.ng stores is an e-commerce site in Nigeria that help circulate a very large size goods at price that is so good to smile on. It covers various categories of commodities ranging from household appliances and up to fashion and gadgets. The delivery is almost at free home delivery when made a purchase from. This is very recommended for Nigerians in a unique life
christianc179
November 11th, 2019
I like jumia, a nice interface simple and easy to use app for all your online shopping. What amazed me the the speed of delivery. Jumia app is a one stop online shop.
ajongbolog
June 3rd, 2019
I love jumia assets so much that I purchase their goods all the time,and even their goods always have better discounts and prices.jumia is one of the fast selling online platform
orowoo
August 17th, 2019
The increasing number of sites similar to Jumia.com tell of its profitability to businesses, especially retailers and relevance to the regular consumer. It just goes to show how the need for the traditional shops and stores will be dispensed with within the next few years.
damarisi2
May 21st, 2020
ifitumis
June 26th, 2019
Jumia Shopping platform is the best so far that has helped many Nigerian to get access to products of different kinds from the comfort of their home.

The online market store has different shops affiliated to it which makes it very rich in different products, ranging from household utensils, electronics, furniture etc.

The website has a excellent homepage view that allows visitors to easily navigate through each of the pages or corners of choice depending what on what you came online to shop.

The delivery of goods can be so fast or slow depending on your choice of shopping. When I use Jumia express I receive my packages earlier than when I chose another type.

The customer service is always available to pick calls at the open ours of the day.

The site made it in such a way that shoppers can cancel orders at anytime if by any reasons there is a change in choice of the product.

What I like most about the online market is the ability of shoppers to pay on delivery; this means I can order for a product while my money is still in my custody. I only make payment when I have received my package
johns4135
August 13th, 2019
Fast delivery, customer care, customer friendly, what you want is what you get.
I have been using this site for online shopping and they have never let me down. Some of my cloths, phones accessories, phones, electronic I got it from this site.
I will say their services are really good and their prices are good and friendly too.
okekep
May 30th, 2019
Jumia is a website where you can buy and even sell your products to Nigerians and other neighbouring countries.
You might wanna try it out.
obasim
December 3rd, 2017
Was awesome in the past until they started doing experiments with customer's money. This is making it a week plus they deducted money from my debit card for an order they said was invalid.

Would give them a few more days to refund me before taking further actions. No serious business performs experiment(s) on a live website. Test and new features were supposed to be tested on a development console and not on a live website.
israelo11
November 13th, 2019
Looking for the finest products?
Julia.com is where you can find them at a discounted rate. Even if you don't like what was delivered, you can simply return it with a flexible return policy
johna1299
June 3rd, 2019
A very nice online one stop shop with efficiency encapsulated. They supply good and quality products when ordered for online and they deliver in good faith within the time frame stipulated
rotimit
July 11th, 2019
Be a freelancer with a wonderful outcome when you get a chance to win a free shopping resource for the first time in the world of difference between the ages of the best of luck
idenyie
May 24th, 2019
This is a nice place to be, with cool UI features. I hope to enjoy my stay at this platform and also learn more from this platform.
modebec
July 10th, 2019
Jumia is an online store where you can buy anything online and it will be delivered to your door step in 6 to 7 working days
adangozio
June 23rd, 2019
I placed an order for a phone (Gionee) to be delivered to me at Lagos before seven days, with my home address and the money already transferred into their account, before it got to the fifth day, i received my delivery Just as ordered... Tested, trusted and reliable.
michaeln399
September 23rd, 2019
A hardworking person is someone who always hustle to achieve his goals.Even when he fail once he don't give up but keep trying again and again and eventually he achieve his goals.
cephasa
June 5th, 2018
Jumia provides the best platform for business owners (sellers) to sell remotely while buyers can get their products from the comfort of their homes and offices with little charges by Jumia and fair shipment cost. The platform is robust with training program for new users, it makes it easier for sellers to get it right and buyers happy with their transactions.
jobp7
July 5th, 2019
Shopping with Jumia is a choice you will never regret. Goods are available, refund is guaranteed according to stated policy.

Their prices are cheap, short timeframe of delivering package, they don't get product from different vendors and no fake products

See more answers (5)

It's really easy, the customer service is superb, and their pickup station can relate the customers feedback immediately it's reported

See more answers (5)

Takes time to return a product back to the customer if the customer is unsatisfied. They should work on attending quickly to such complaint