Jumia

Jumia has a consumer rating of 4.18 stars from 50 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jumia also ranks 20th among Electronics sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.3%

• Jumia nigeria's customer service has got to be the best I've seen in a while.
  • To my greatest surprise, I got a call just 3 days after, that my product have been delivered.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Jumia?

“The best e-commerce in Africa”

Justin A.
7/31/20

Patronising Jumia.com.ng is one online store that keep to their words. I have ordered so many goods and these goods get delivered on time, the right specifications and displayed on site, perfectly working utensils and a superb customer service. I will keep shopping on jumia.com.ng

“I hate it”

Damaris I.
5/21/20

I bought the Nima blender, it doesn't blend smoothly, is way smeller than it looks in the picture, is not worth the buy at at all, jumai's products are fake, I will never shop on jumia again, it's so annoying they don't put up the real ratings from customers, I consider that a fraud.

customer service (5) 3 days (3)
justina226
July 31st, 2020
danielo569
August 14th, 2020
When I placed an order, from what I saw based on my location, they told me it will be delivered to me about 7 days later.
To my greatest surprise, I got a call just 3 days after, that my product have been delivered. That means the delivery came even earlier than I expected.
oluwafemio5
September 15th, 2020
Jumia have one of the best customer size for an online store, even their physical store is wonderful, I had issues with a product of thier vendor and they collected it, inspected it and refund me my money immediately
azeezn1
August 22nd, 2020
I recently bought a product using their website, after it getting delivered, I noticed there was some error on the quality of the goods as stated on the website by the seller. I immediately went to return it after following due routine. The return process wasn't stressful and my money was fully refunded.
damarisi2
May 21st, 2020
justf11
September 15th, 2020
Jumia nigeria's customer service has got to be the best I've seen in a while. Swift attendance to mail, return/refund is fast.
felixn33
September 2nd, 2020
I ordered a garment from them, which should be sent to me within two weeks but which did not come back until afterwards and it was not the model ordered.
emmaw235
September 30th, 2020
The best online shop in Africa, they have verities of goods and services, phones, electronics, groceries, medical equipment, clothings etc secure online payments, pay on delivery, goods customer service, buy items from abroad, fast delivery etc
pelumip
September 7th, 2020
Jumia is the best online business or store in nigeria right now, from very fast delivery to quality products. Keep up the good work Jumia
kirtb5
July 29th, 2020
The most important thing here is the opportunity to try and test everything in person, to make decisions that can really have a positive impact on your capital. So you just have to understand that you have to work hard and be careful.
gisellef7
May 24th, 2019
Jumia is an online purchasing site which deals in all kinds of goods, beauty and fashion goods, electronics, etc. Payment is done only after you must have confirmed the quality of your product upon delivery. To be able to place an order, you just need to get yourself registered for free, then you can enjoy the online shopping. Yes! It is that easy and credible.
harryp161
July 29th, 2020
Jumia is a very good online shop. What I love about the shop is that there are always things on offer. The offers are great and can really save you alot of money. Another good thing about it is that the delivery time is short. If it not being shipped from abroad then you get your good the same day that you order it. If you are firther the a maximum of 3 days.
michaelo899
September 11th, 2020
Jumia has amazing speed when it comes to delivering goods to her clients. I recommend them to anyone who wants to purchase products online.
obasim
December 3rd, 2017
Was awesome in the past until they started doing experiments with customer's money. This is making it a week plus they deducted money from my debit card for an order they said was invalid.

Would give them a few more days to refund me before taking further actions. No serious business performs experiment(s) on a live website. Test and new features were supposed to be tested on a development console and not on a live website.
tobechukwun
August 20th, 2020
Jumia is a great place to feast your eyes as it has a lot of items that meets your eye. However you must note that some items May differ in real than what you had in mind.
budc24
July 31st, 2020
Jumia is a very good online shop. It ia available in kenya, nigeria and some other countries in africa. I really love the shop because everythig I need is always there. I no longer have to worry about travelling long distances to get what I want. The online shop is just great.
geoffreyj20
May 19th, 2019
jumia.com.ng stores is an e-commerce site in Nigeria that help circulate a very large size goods at price that is so good to smile on. It covers various categories of commodities ranging from household appliances and up to fashion and gadgets. The delivery is almost at free home delivery when made a purchase from. This is very recommended for Nigerians in a unique life
opadelei
May 17th, 2019
Jumia has actually done a lot of advantages to the world economy. You don't now have to go to the physical market to get your products. At the tips of your hands you can order from jumia. Jumia would have received my 5stars rating if their products prices are moderate enough. They should know full well that there are now many e-markets. And if care is not taken, they make go insolvent
christianc179
November 11th, 2019
I like jumia, a nice interface simple and easy to use app for all your online shopping. What amazed me the the speed of delivery. Jumia app is a one stop online shop.
ajongbolog
June 3rd, 2019
I love jumia assets so much that I purchase their goods all the time, and even their goods always have better discounts and prices. Jumia is one of the fast selling online platform
ifitumis
June 26th, 2019
Jumia Shopping platform is the best so far that has helped many Nigerian to get access to products of different kinds from the comfort of their home.

The online market store has different shops affiliated to it which makes it very rich in different products, ranging from household utensils, electronics, furniture etc.

The website has a excellent homepage view that allows visitors to easily navigate through each of the pages or corners of choice depending what on what you came online to shop.

The delivery of goods can be so fast or slow depending on your choice of shopping. When I use Jumia express I receive my packages earlier than when I chose another type.

The customer service is always available to pick calls at the open ours of the day.

The site made it in such a way that shoppers can cancel orders at anytime if by any reasons there is a change in choice of the product.

What I like most about the online market is the ability of shoppers to pay on delivery; this means I can order for a product while my money is still in my custody. I only make payment when I have received my package
eliaso11
May 24th, 2019
Delivery is slow sometimes it takes forever even though the good will still arrive but they're still making waves in Africa especially Nigeria
israelo11
November 13th, 2019
Looking for the finest products?
Julia.com is where you can find them at a discounted rate. Even if you don't like what was delivered, you can simply return it with a flexible return policy
johns4135
August 13th, 2019
Fast delivery, customer care, customer friendly, what you want is what you get.
I have been using this site for online shopping and they have never let me down. Some of my cloths, phones accessories, phones, electronic I got it from this site.
I will say their services are really good and their prices are good and friendly too.
orowoo
August 17th, 2019
The increasing number of sites similar to Jumia.com tell of its profitability to businesses, especially retailers and relevance to the regular consumer. It just goes to show how the need for the traditional shops and stores will be dispensed with within the next few years.

They have varieties of goods, purchase from abroad and pay in local currency, their shipping costs are moderate compared to others, pick up stations are cheaper than home delivery service compared to others.

By Emma W.
See more answers (8)

It's very easy, call customer service phone number or send email to customer support

By Emma W.
See more answers (8)

They should try to verify goods from sellers first before uploading on their website

By Azeez N.