Jumia

Jumia has a consumer rating of 4.23 stars from 64 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Jumia most frequently mention online store, customer service and fast delivery. Jumia ranks 23rd among Electronics sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 82.8%

• Jumia nigeria's customer service has got to be the best I've seen in a while.
  • To my greatest surprise, I got a call just 3 days after, that my product have been delivered.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Jumia?

“The best e-commerce in Africa”

Justin A.
7/31/20

Patronising Jumia.com.ng is one online store that keep to their words. I have ordered so many goods and these goods get delivered on time, the right specifications and displayed on site, perfectly working utensils and a superb customer service. I will keep shopping on jumia.com.ng

“I hate it”

Damaris I.
5/21/20

I bought the Nima blender, it doesn't blend smoothly, is way smeller than it looks in the picture, is not worth the buy at at all, jumai's products are fake, I will never shop on jumia again, it's so annoying they don't put up the real ratings from customers, I consider that a fraud.

customer service (5) 3 days (3)
justina226
July 31st, 2020

marcok16
October 31st, 2020

I like the honest reviews that he jumia users provide. Jumi has a lot of internationally good sign their list and that makes it all the better. Usually takes about a month for international orders to be delivered. Delivery shops are in pretty much all the well known towns. Makes it worth using.

emmaw235
September 30th, 2020

The best online shop in Africa, they have verities of goods and services, phones, electronics, groceries, medical equipment, clothings etc secure online payments, pay on delivery, goods customer service, buy items from abroad, fast delivery etc

chisomu2
December 31st, 2020

With this app you can buy any products at a good discounts rates. Examples of products are phones and accessories, electrical gadgets, shoes, fruits, food order, watches, cosmetics, provisions, cake, etc, even it supports home delivery.

Tip for consumers:
This is is stress free and if you changed your mind after ordering,you can cancel your order and your refundment will be processed immediately

Shoes and cosmetics

adekunleo7
February 23rd, 2021

I have used Jumia for sometime now. Actually I first heard about it like three years back and I completely recommend it. It has a large variety of products and services with fast delivery. I've bought a few things there and I'm always impressed with the ease of tracking and fast customer service. 8/10 would recommend.

Tip for consumers:
Check the rating of the seller before initiating a purchase

Products used:
Phones, cosmetics products, clothing and shoes

abrahame24
March 8th, 2021

Jumia is the largest e commerce store in Nigeria. Ever since I started using Jumia, I haven't regretted as my orders are delivered to me according to the specifications.

Tip for consumers:
Well rated for e commerce. Please give it a try and there won't be regrets.

Mobile phone

fausaty
January 15th, 2021

There are numerous online stores but jumia makes online shopping fun. Its convenient and unbelievably cheap!

pelumip
September 7th, 2020

Jumia is the best online business or store in nigeria right now, from very fast delivery to quality products. Keep up the good work Jumia

anjua4
October 29th, 2020

Jumia is a very good online shop for kenyans and nigerians. It has like a lot of products. I am a regular user and I have never been disappointed. That's not to say that you will not be disappointed. You need to be sure of what you are buying and check the reviews first. Some things are just not worth the trouble.

harryp161
July 29th, 2020

Jumia is a very good online shop. What I love about the shop is that there are always things on offer. The offers are great and can really save you alot of money. Another good thing about it is that the delivery time is short. If it not being shipped from abroad then you get your good the same day that you order it. If you are firther the a maximum of 3 days.

nersehs
December 25th, 2020

Very different prices - you can find something inexpensive or something elite - there are offers for every taste!

casperv3

Reliable online store.
Normal conditions for ordering and delivery.
Everything is organized and, most importantly, quickly.

darey
February 22nd, 2021

I ordered for a hard drive and was to pay on delivery. I was told it was coming on a particular day and then booom, they were saying stuffs like "custom stopped the delivery" or something similar.

Tip for consumers:
Be very careful when trying to make purchase. Take note of every little details

ishnruski
January 10th, 2021

I like it when I can order order something and have it delivered to my door. It makes it all the worthwhile because I can be sure that it is going to arrive in good condition and untouched by anybody else. The prices are good for some items.

chisomm1
December 29th, 2020

I bought my phone from this online store and it was successfully brought to me within a space of 3 days. It came without fault. I look forward to buying another item from them.

Tip for consumers:
You'll be required to pay online before they deal is completed

Mobile Phone

jomboo
February 24th, 2021

I have buy a lot of stuff from this site and I can tell you that the are the best in Nigeria and they have good customer care

michaelo899
September 11th, 2020

Jumia has amazing speed when it comes to delivering goods to her clients. I recommend them to anyone who wants to purchase products online.

danielo569
August 14th, 2020

When I placed an order, from what I saw based on my location, they told me it will be delivered to me about 7 days later.
To my greatest surprise, I got a call just 3 days after, that my product have been delivered. That means the delivery came even earlier than I expected.

oluwafemio5
September 15th, 2020

Jumia have one of the best customer size for an online store, even their physical store is wonderful, I had issues with a product of thier vendor and they collected it, inspected it and refund me my money immediately

christophere289
April 30th, 2021

Ordered an item, got series of email and text stating that the delivery agent will call me. Waited a whole day and did not get any call. Called the delivery agent number and it was switched off.
Later got a mail from jumia stating "failed delivery order" with no further explanation. They posted a supervisors number that I can call but it was also switched. This is the worst treatment that one can receive from an eCommerce business. No to jumia!

vonsl
December 25th, 2020

I am completely and completely satisfied with the fact that there is such a large and diverse assortment - and I can find almost everything that I need.

damarisi2
May 21st, 2020

nalmewidn
January 10th, 2021

Jumia is a good online shop it as much as it is good you still need to look out because there are so many things on Jumia that are not worth buying. If you want to buy a phen the it is a good option but only if you trust the phone brand. Do not just by any phone.

budc24
July 31st, 2020

Jumia is a very good online shop. It ia available in kenya, nigeria and some other countries in africa. I really love the shop because everythig I need is always there. I no longer have to worry about travelling long distances to get what I want. The online shop is just great.

geoffreyj20
May 19th, 2019

jumia.com.ng stores is an e-commerce site in Nigeria that help circulate a very large size goods at price that is so good to smile on. It covers various categories of commodities ranging from household appliances and up to fashion and gadgets. The delivery is almost at free home delivery when made a purchase from. This is very recommended for Nigerians in a unique life

They have varieties of goods, purchase from abroad and pay in local currency, their shipping costs are moderate compared to others, pick up stations are cheaper than home delivery service compared to others.

By Emma W.
See more answers (8)

It's very easy, call customer service phone number or send email to customer support

By Emma W.
See more answers (8)

They should try to verify goods from sellers first before uploading on their website

By Azeez N.