Jumia

Jumia has a consumer rating of 4.19 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jumia also ranks 18th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Jumia?

“Jumia is definitely the site you should visit for online purchases.”

Giselle F.
5/24/19

Jumia is an online purchasing site which deals in all kinds of goods, beauty and fashion goods, electronics, etc. Payment is done only after you must have confirmed the quality of your product upon delivery. To be able to place an order, you just need to get yourself registered for free, then you can enjoy the online shopping. Yes! It is that easy and credible.

“I hate it”

Damaris I.
5/21/20

I bought the Nima blender,it doesn't blend smoothly,is way smeller than it looks in the picture,is not worth the buy at at all ,jumai's products are fake ,I will never shop on jumia again,it's so annoying they don't put up the real ratings from customers,I consider that a fraud.

geoffreyj20
May 19th, 2019
jumia.com.ng stores is an e-commerce site in Nigeria that help circulate a very large size goods at price that is so good to smile on. It covers various categories of commodities ranging from household appliances and up to fashion and gadgets. The delivery is almost at free home delivery when made a purchase from. This is very recommended for Nigerians in a unique life
damarisi2
May 21st, 2020
gisellef7
May 24th, 2019
obasim
December 3rd, 2017
Was awesome in the past until they started doing experiments with customer's money. This is making it a week plus they deducted money from my debit card for an order they said was invalid.

Would give them a few more days to refund me before taking further actions. No serious business performs experiment(s) on a live website. Test and new features were supposed to be tested on a development console and not on a live website.
opadelei
May 17th, 2019
Jumia has actually done a lot of advantages to the world economy. You don't now have to go to the physical market to get your products. At the tips of your hands you can order from jumia. Jumia would have received my 5stars rating if their products prices are moderate enough. They should know full well that there are now many e-markets. And if care is not taken, they make go insolvent
eliaso11
May 24th, 2019
Delivery is slow sometimes it takes forever even though the good will still arrive but they're still making waves in Africa especially Nigeria
christianc179
November 11th, 2019
I like jumia, a nice interface simple and easy to use app for all your online shopping. What amazed me the the speed of delivery. Jumia app is a one stop online shop.
ajongbolog
June 3rd, 2019
I love jumia assets so much that I purchase their goods all the time,and even their goods always have better discounts and prices.jumia is one of the fast selling online platform
orowoo
August 17th, 2019
The increasing number of sites similar to Jumia.com tell of its profitability to businesses, especially retailers and relevance to the regular consumer. It just goes to show how the need for the traditional shops and stores will be dispensed with within the next few years.
ifitumis
June 26th, 2019
Jumia Shopping platform is the best so far that has helped many Nigerian to get access to products of different kinds from the comfort of their home.

The online market store has different shops affiliated to it which makes it very rich in different products, ranging from household utensils, electronics, furniture etc.

The website has a excellent homepage view that allows visitors to easily navigate through each of the pages or corners of choice depending what on what you came online to shop.

The delivery of goods can be so fast or slow depending on your choice of shopping. When I use Jumia express I receive my packages earlier than when I chose another type.

The customer service is always available to pick calls at the open ours of the day.

The site made it in such a way that shoppers can cancel orders at anytime if by any reasons there is a change in choice of the product.

What I like most about the online market is the ability of shoppers to pay on delivery; this means I can order for a product while my money is still in my custody. I only make payment when I have received my package
eloisalemc
July 25th, 2019
Jumia recently added the JForce to its brand and that to me, I creating job opportunities.
It would be equally nice if they could allow prospective buyers really understand the products they are buying (Specifications and the like) beforehand.
ulruka
May 29th, 2019
I would like the delivery to become fast take a week to receive his package this trouble,and product quality nasco and other are a little worried about the cost the service is doing well these most important

Tip for consumers: Given critics also important friends

israelo11
November 13th, 2019
Looking for the finest products?
Julia.com is where you can find them at a discounted rate. Even if you don't like what was delivered, you can simply return it with a flexible return policy
adangozio
June 23rd, 2019
I placed an order for a phone (Gionee) to be delivered to me at Lagos before seven days, with my home address and the money already transferred into their account, before it got to the fifth day, i received my delivery Just as ordered... Tested, trusted and reliable.
kezzn
May 10th, 2019
I love the website but I think you guys should improve the u
UI, remember to always try to make it colourful and beautiful
johns4135
August 13th, 2019
Fast delivery, customer care, customer friendly, what you want is what you get.
I have been using this site for online shopping and they have never let me down. Some of my cloths, phones accessories, phones, electronic I got it from this site.
I will say their services are really good and their prices are good and friendly too.
ernestd29
July 16th, 2019
Among several other online shops, jumia.com.ng has proven to be the-common-man friendly in all aspects.

Quick and accurate delivery.
Great products.
Friendly charges.
And after sales support
albyl
May 14th, 2019
My issues has been with Jumia dispatch drivers, they are extremely rude, unpleasant and unfriendly.
However, the customer service people are friendlier but each time I report the dispatch drivers to them nothing is done and I still see the same dispatch driver coming to deliver food to me which scares me.
It's either they are flashing your phone or they threaten to take away your goods purchased if you don't meet them somewhere away from your delivery address (infact, one time they took away my purchase) or the most recent my food seal was broken by a rude unpleasant dispatch driver which caused me not to eat the food for fear.
bashira5
May 23rd, 2019
Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.
desmondo10
July 23rd, 2019
Jumia site,I like the site layout and things are easy to find and doesn't consume much data and they deliver on time the last time I ordered something it came 3 days to the day I was expecting it and I was surprised so I give them credit for that and their products are quite good

Tip for consumers: You can make good money too

debbieo47
August 31st, 2019
Their app is easy to use and understand and you can get affordable and quality stuff delivered to your doorstep with a two days
odukomayaa
June 13th, 2019
O order a deep freezer and the picture which I saw on the add was different from what was brought to my house I just have to reject the delivery, I don't know why some sellers will have to use a different picture for what they want to sell
okekep
May 30th, 2019
Jumia is a website where you can buy and even sell your products to Nigerians and other neighbouring countries.
You might wanna try it out.
johna1299
June 3rd, 2019
A very nice online one stop shop with efficiency encapsulated. They supply good and quality products when ordered for online and they deliver in good faith within the time frame stipulated
ihezurui
June 10th, 2019
I have patronize that business, and it's really awesome doing business with them. I would recommend them a hundred times.

Well, for me it was always about credibility and convenience.

By Eloisalem C.
See more answers (4)

Very easy, Just login to jumia app and place a call

By Adangozi O.
See more answers (4)

Like I specified in my review, Jumia needs to have a chatbot and upload videos of every product alongside the price, so that buyers can actually see what they are purchasing.

By Eloisalem C.