Review of Jumia

Jumia reviews

Tel: 0700-600-0000

idenyie
5/24/19
This is a nice place to be, with cool UI features. I hope to enjoy my stay at this platform and also learn more from this platform.
godstimeg
5/24/19
Over the years jumia Nigeria has proven to be the best online store in Nigeria having built a strong reputation.
eliaso11
5/24/19
Delivery is slow sometimes it takes forever even though the good will still arrive but they're still making waves in Africa especially Nigeria
bashira5
5/23/19
Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.
geoffreyj20
5/19/19
jumia.com.ng stores is an e-commerce site in Nigeria that help circulate a very large size goods at price that is so good to smile on. It covers various categories of commodities ranging from household appliances and up to fashion and gadgets. The delivery is almost at free home delivery when made a purchase from. This is very recommended for Nigerians in a unique life
opadelei
5/17/19
Jumia has actually done a lot of advantages to the world economy. You don't now have to go to the physical market to get your products. At the tips of your hands you can order from jumia. Jumia would have received my 5stars rating if their products prices are moderate enough. They should know full well that there are now many e-markets. And if care is not taken, they make go insolvent
sulaimono
5/14/19
Jumia has been my no 1 online store. They are professionals. Their deliveries dont delay. They dont sell bad product. They also offer discount when you use Jumia pay. I love the discount.
albyl
5/14/19
My issues has been with Jumia dispatch drivers, they are extremely rude, unpleasant and unfriendly.
However, the customer service people are friendlier but each time I report the dispatch drivers to them nothing is done and I still see the same dispatch driver coming to deliver food to me which scares me.
It's either they are flashing your phone or they threaten to take away your goods purchased if you don't meet them somewhere away from your delivery address (infact, one time they took away my purchase) or the most recent my food seal was broken by a rude unpleasant dispatch driver which caused me not to eat the food for fear.
kezzn
5/10/19
I love the website but I think you guys should improve the u
UI, remember to always try to make it colourful and beautiful
cephasa
6/5/18
Jumia provides the best platform for business owners (sellers) to sell remotely while buyers can get their products from the comfort of their homes and offices with little charges by Jumia and fair shipment cost. The platform is robust with training program for new users, it makes it easier for sellers to get it right and buyers happy with their transactions.
obasim
12/3/17
Was awesome in the past until they started doing experiments with customer's money. This is making it a week plus they deducted money from my debit card for an order they said was invalid.

Would give them a few more days to refund me before taking further actions. No serious business performs experiment(s) on a live website. Test and new features were supposed to be tested on a development console and not on a live website.

Well, for me it was always about credibility and convenience.

By Eloisalem C.

Very easy, Just login to jumia app and place a call

By Adangozi O.

Like I specified in my review, Jumia needs to have a chatbot and upload videos of every product alongside the price, so that buyers can actually see what they are purchasing.

By Eloisalem C.
Questions? Get answers from the Jumia staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Jumia