Review of Jewlr

Toronto, Ontario L3T, Canada
Tel: 1-866-610-8482
customerservice@jewlr.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Personalized jewelry. Custom made just for you.
Learn More

miriamb31
Miriam B.

Daughter recommended Jewlr.
Bracelet is nice, looks like picture.
Arrived on time.
Would use to purchase again.

aaronw230
Aaron W.
7/11/19

First time using jewel.com. Was a little apprehensive at first. But so glad I used them in the end. The products are excellent!

barbarai48
7/11/19

The original ring order arrived with some finishing issues. After sharing photos of our concerns, customer service was prompt to provide return Instructions for repair. Additionally, we needed the ring two sizes smaller. Jewlr also promptly refunded the premium for the size originally ordered. After about 2 weeks, we inquired as to the status of the repair and within hours we received a reply with the estimated date of delivery. We had an upcoming family reunion over the July 4 holiday and very much wanted to share this occasion with them. We asked if possible, could we receive ring on or before July 3. Again, within hours of our request, customer service said delivery could be expedited for July 3. The ring arrived as promised and was exactly what we hoped for! If customers are looking for quality, value and excellent customer service, look no further. Thank you Jewlr for an outstanding experience!

ethana31
Ethan A.
7/10/19

The website was very easy to use and had many things to choose from. The customization for the jewelry was also a great feature because I could make something feel more personal and valuable.

alexisb137
Alexis B.
7/9/19

The website says they provide a free resizing within two sizes of the ring you ordered. This was not true for me; when I clicked the form to resize my Size 10 ring- the only size above that was free was 10.5, anything else was $60 plus shipping. All the smaller sizes were free, excluding shipping. Other than this, it was fast shipping and easy shopping.

dinac18
Dina C.
7/9/19

Ordering was easy. Selection and customizing was great. Footprints ring was much smaller than I anticipated and can't read the engraving. The stones in the butterfly ring are smaller than expected and the ring was damaged when I got it, yet I didn't notice it until worn. Need to see if it can be repaired. Both are pretty though

debbiew231
Debbie W.
7/9/19

Figuring out how to use the web site to change each stone (we had 9 of them) was not obvious but once we got how to do it, it worked for us. I do like that we was able to do it from the web site instead of someone calling us to make our selection.

joshuaw65
Joshua W.
7/9/19

Easy to do transactions, just make sure you order for the right region site. Very nice jewelry at a decent price. Trusted site. Thank you.

joannam100
7/7/19

It took me a bit of research to find exactly what I wanted. My ring is beautiful and fits perfectly. Thank you so much!

justinm400
Justin M.
7/6/19

The customer service was fantastic. This company clearly wants to make sure its customers are happy and knowledgeable about their purchases.

amandat194
Amanda T.
7/5/19

I found. A ring I liked before the one I picked but couldn't find it again and I went through them all. But I'm sure she still loves the one I got.

hopem52
Hope M.
7/5/19

I was updating through the whole process and the item arrived on time. This ring was personalized beyond belief and I still only plaid roughly $100. And I got two additional 'little gifts' for myself ;)

davidd477
David D.
7/5/19

Very grateful for the payment plan option. Very fast service. My fiancee is going to love this ring.

zacharyd38
Zachary D.
7/4/19

I haven't explored the site so I don't know about all the things they offer, but it has a nice interactive site for things

susanw548
SUSAN W.
7/4/19

I could not get a larger size in store than Z. I looked on line and found what I was looking for. Ordered it and its perfect.

warrenv10
warren v.
7/1/19

I love how easy this website is to use I was able to recreate my wife's lost ring so easily thanks to their easy to use Website

frankd260
6/30/19

I ordered a custom ring for my fiancé and it came out beautiful. My family and friends loved it and were recommended. I love how the communication was very clear and professional with the company and myself. I will be ordering my wedding ring with them once the time comes.

blairs35
6/29/19
• Updated review

as i stated the overall ordering and designing of the ring was awesome, the quality was also above my expectation, the only critique i could give is in the names on the ring itself there almost impossible to make out there very small,
outher then that it was well worth the $$ i will definitely use them again

“mothers ring”
5/24/18
• Previous review

just placed my order for a customized mothers ring the overall experience ordering it and designing it was awesome now i cant wait to see the finished product

abbigailel
Abbigaile L.
6/29/19

I absolutely love this website, the rings I buy are beautiful and worth every penny! 100/10 recommend.

theresac157
6/28/19

I recently purchased a mens ring on this website with engravings. We got the ring pretty fast and loved it, but unfortunately a week later it was ruined. I contacted customer service and they apologized for the inconvenience and sent a replacement ring no charge. We greatly appreciate this because we were no expecting that we just wanted to inform them of the problem. Thank you so much we will definitely stick to you for future services!

leeh275
6/28/19

I was referred to Jewlr by a friend who had purchase a ring from them. I was looking for a wedding ring but didn't want a normal silver band.

After looking on the site I was impressed by the choice and eventually picked one. Unfortunately it was one size too small but Jewlr sent out a replacement straight away.

The quality of the ring is very good and I am very happy with that I have purchased.

I would use Jewlr again and have already recommend to a few friends already.

elissac8
elissa c.
6/22/19

they are very fast and efficient it's a nice company and i would recommend buying form then it was a great experience

jeanc228
Jean C.
6/21/19

Very nice work.
The uniqueness of these rings are well worth the gift for he or she anytime of the year,
Very pleased,

stephanieb473
Stephanie B.
6/21/19

It was the best!! Easy and always kept me informed of my purchase once it was shipped. I even have a family member making a purchase for a mother's ring.

coletteb12
Colette B.
6/20/19

Had an excellent experience, jewelry was of good quality. My granddaughter picked it out and I was hesitant to buy jewelry without seeing it but I was very satisfied.

It is the company making all the good reviews. I was just reading the bad reviews and found that I am having the same issue with everyone. Ring turning the finger green and made really cheep. Won't return money because the ring was re-sized This place is just a big Scam!

By Bert B.

Hi Wendy P. There should be a stamp on the ring. The stamp is generally very small and sometimes hard to see.

By Marg V.

Hi Eri We have both genuine and simulated stones. All genuine stones are unique and come in various colors. Some are lighter than others and, depending on the stone, some will have more inclusions. They are also very difficult to photograph and accurately depict on a website Simulated stones are created in labs so they wont have the same variations of a genuine stone. You can read more about this on our FAQs. https://www.jewlr.com/info/faq I hope this helps.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Trey p. Shipping is only 3 - 5 business days and the time for us to make it is less than 7 business days so if you ordered it then, you should have received it by now. Please contact customerservice@jewrl.com with you order number so that we can help you.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

We can definitely provide you a discount code for the first order -- discount codes can be applied to non sale items. Please contact our customer care team at customerservice.jewlr.com and they will be able to help you with the order. Thank you

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Christine S. Thanks for your feedback regarding the email. When an item or wishlist is shared, only one email should be sent to the designated recipient. We appreciate you notifying us of this issue and we will look into it so that this does not happen. Regarding your second question we want our customers to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Jewlr. That is why we offer an easy, 99 day return policy even if you've personalized the item with an engraving. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund. You can read more about our return policy here:https://www.jewlr.com/info/return_policy

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

HI Lee J. Once the item is manufactured and ready to ship, the shipping time from our facility to Australia is 5 - 7 business days. You can see the manufacturing time on the website on each of the items as you personalize it.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Josh Thanks for asking. Every item on the website is handcrafted based on the design you see on the website. If you are not totally satisfied with the item when you receive it, we offer a 99 day return policy as long as the item is returned in a new and unworn condition. Thanks for shopping Jewlr

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Briana - we offer a 99 day return policy so if you are not completely satisfied with the item you purchased from us, as long as you don't wear it and return it in a new and unworn condition, you will receive a refund. if you have other questions, please reach out to us directly at 1-866-610-8482 or email at customerservice@jewlr.com Thanks for shopping Jewlr

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Some g. You can purchase any item on line and once you receive it, if you aren't completely satisfied with your item, you can return it for a full refund as long as you return it in a new and unworn condition. Thanks for shopping Jewlr.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Jewlr staff and other customers.

Jewlr?