Review of Jewlr

Toronto, Ontario L3T, Canada
Tel: 1-866-610-8482
customerservice@jewlr.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Personalized jewelry. Custom made just for you.
Learn More

geniep4
4/19/19

1st Purchase: Rose Gold Name Necklace quality of nameplate great however the chain was flimsy.
2nd : Husband bought a ring received tarnished.
3rd: Bought gift for my niece's 16th birthday was supposed to arrive Thursday last week. I figured even if it arrive on the Friday i will be ok. It is now Monday and it hasnt arrived yet. She is from out of town and i would never have purchases it if I knew i wouldnt have it for the weekend.
3 strikes and Im done with company. From quality to delivery issues its not worth my time.

veronicar86
4/16/19

I just received my today! It gorgeous one of kind, customized to your liking! One of my favorite pieces of jewelry and i always have my babies around my neck!

deniset191
Denise T.
4/15/19

I love this company. So easy to order. Your order comes promptly and everything I have ordered is beautiful. My only wish a 20 inch chain verses the 18. Options are great!

ivalexab
Ivalexa B.
4/15/19

I wish you guys would notify shoppers of updates and not have us purchase one thing to then release new stones at a later time

russelll49
Russell L.
4/14/19

I am very well pleased with Jewlr. Their customer service, communication, and custom options with an easy to use website has made a lifetime customer out of me.

erikaa51
Erika A.
4/14/19

Buying from jewelry.com it was easy, simple and it was delivered on the time they promised. I'm recommending it to all the people I know and even to strangers. Great place to find good gold quality jewelry for a great price.

angelak191
Angela K.
4/14/19

The process is perfect. It was easy to choose what I wanted. The selection is amazing. I was updated every step of the way. So far the experience has been great. I will not be keeping, so I hope I will be happy throughout that process as well.

janicef90
Janice F.
4/12/19

This was my first time buying jewelry on line. The ordering & customizing were quite simply to follow. When I received my order, I was very pleased with it. But because I was unsure of the ring size I will be returning for re-sizing which they do for free. Thanks Jewlr.com

elizabethg292
Elizabeth G.
4/12/19

Liked what I saw online then just ordered to my specifications and delivery was prompt. Happy with my order!

chawandaj
4/12/19

Jewlr provides a quality product along with exceptional customer service....my daughter is delighted with her gift

nancyg209
Nancy G.
4/12/19

The pictures are very clear and nice, the prices are fair, I can’t wait to see the ring in person!

jairoj2
Jairo J.
4/11/19

Me encanta mucho el estilo del anillo
Ademas mas me gustó porque uno mismo puede personalizar el anillo como q uno le guste

ashokj3
Ashok J.
4/11/19

So I got this engraved bar necklace and its amazing. But there were some scratches which should not be the case. The chain doesn't seem to be as strong as the bar would need. Overall the product is great but might not have the best chain to along with.

kenneths253
kenneth S.
4/11/19

Shipped super quick, just as described, I like the fact you can see your customizations right on the website so you know exactly what you are getting

angelw59
Angel W.
4/11/19

It was great other than the boyfriend should have not dumped her before she got it in. He is a player... I told he to love herself and she will find the right one

adams560
4/10/19

I purchased a nice 10k family piece with four stones, and engraving.
The overall shopping experience was great with a very polished website and order customization process.
The ring was produced and shipped within a week of ordering, and arrived on time as expected.
The ring is nice, the engravings look good and are actually slightly larger than the website showed(which is a good thing since I was concerned they would be too small to read as others have mentioned)
I ordered a diamond(cubix), emerald(genuine), topaz(genuine) and ruby(genuine). The cubix diamond and genuine topaz are acceptable I feel, but the ruby and emerald are so opaque that they look plastic.
I immediately started the refund process as I felt very disappointed with the stone quality, especially having paid the upgrade to genuine stones (except diamond).
I will update this review with my return experience, as I am slightly concerned with how it will go.

amandaw187
Amanda W.
4/10/19

I love Jewlr.com! I love that you can customize your jewelry, and that although you're purchasing online, everything is real and not costume at all!

mommys1
Mommy s.
4/10/19

Waiting for some type of compensation for the order that was misrepresented. This was a gift for a special birthday and we were left withno option but to give the gift anyway

emesec1
4/9/19

I love my ring so much just as beautiful as expected. I've been trying to find something similar for so long but couldn't find anything near as beautiful as these pieces are. I needed some assistance with this purchase and customer care was outstanding. I'll definitely buy from JEWLR again. Highly recommended.

marianneh52
Marianne H.
4/9/19

Exactly what I was looking for. Just lost a piece of my heart when she went to rainbow Bridge. Hope this necklace is as special as she was...

paiget22
Paige T.
4/8/19

We were able to easily view a variety of different looks with different stones, rings, and inscriptions. The entire process is fairly simple, well priced, and fast shipping times for custom work. I usually prefer to shop and see jewelry in person, but this is a great option for certain situations. My daughter wanted a very specific look and we didn't have time to hunt it down in a store. Jewlr.com had what she was looking for and did not disappoint.

gaylinem
Gayline M.
4/8/19

I really liked my product when i got it and the price was reasonable. Wish you all offered the baby necklace.I also liked the fast delivery.

jakew107
Jake W.
4/8/19

Very quick and easy to browse through the website which made ordering even easier. Delivery was quick and am very happy with the quality of the ring purchased. It is stunning! The extra gift that came with the ring as well was great. Cannot find a fault with Jewlr.

dannyp79
Danny P.
4/8/19

Extremely happy with my purchase. Product is as beautiful as the website has it.
Couldn't be happier, you guys made my 20th Anniversary something special.

victorian56
Victoria N.
4/7/19

Good company with nice jewelry. I was contacted at every step by text and email. I was expecting something a little bit bigger but it is small but beautiful.

It is the company making all the good reviews. I was just reading the bad reviews and found that I am having the same issue with everyone. Ring turning the finger green and made really cheep. Won't return money because the ring was re-sized This place is just a big Scam!

By Bert B.

Hi Wendy P. There should be a stamp on the ring. The stamp is generally very small and sometimes hard to see.

By Marg V.

Hi Eri We have both genuine and simulated stones. All genuine stones are unique and come in various colors. Some are lighter than others and, depending on the stone, some will have more inclusions. They are also very difficult to photograph and accurately depict on a website Simulated stones are created in labs so they wont have the same variations of a genuine stone. You can read more about this on our FAQs. https://www.jewlr.com/info/faq I hope this helps.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Trey p. Shipping is only 3 - 5 business days and the time for us to make it is less than 7 business days so if you ordered it then, you should have received it by now. Please contact customerservice@jewrl.com with you order number so that we can help you.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

We can definitely provide you a discount code for the first order -- discount codes can be applied to non sale items. Please contact our customer care team at customerservice.jewlr.com and they will be able to help you with the order. Thank you

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Christine S. Thanks for your feedback regarding the email. When an item or wishlist is shared, only one email should be sent to the designated recipient. We appreciate you notifying us of this issue and we will look into it so that this does not happen. Regarding your second question we want our customers to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Jewlr. That is why we offer an easy, 99 day return policy even if you've personalized the item with an engraving. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund. You can read more about our return policy here:https://www.jewlr.com/info/return_policy

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

HI Lee J. Once the item is manufactured and ready to ship, the shipping time from our facility to Australia is 5 - 7 business days. You can see the manufacturing time on the website on each of the items as you personalize it.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Josh Thanks for asking. Every item on the website is handcrafted based on the design you see on the website. If you are not totally satisfied with the item when you receive it, we offer a 99 day return policy as long as the item is returned in a new and unworn condition. Thanks for shopping Jewlr

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Briana - we offer a 99 day return policy so if you are not completely satisfied with the item you purchased from us, as long as you don't wear it and return it in a new and unworn condition, you will receive a refund. if you have other questions, please reach out to us directly at 1-866-610-8482 or email at customerservice@jewlr.com Thanks for shopping Jewlr

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Some g. You can purchase any item on line and once you receive it, if you aren't completely satisfied with your item, you can return it for a full refund as long as you return it in a new and unworn condition. Thanks for shopping Jewlr.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Jewlr staff and other customers.

Jewlr?