Review of Jewlr

Toronto, Ontario L3T, Canada
Tel: 1-866-610-8482
customerservice@jewlr.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Personalized jewelry. Custom made just for you.
Learn More

gabriellek14
Gabrielle K.
2/17/19

I had a great experience with Jewlr. I love the necklace I chose, and it was on sale at a great price! I love that they offer a gift, and the necklaces arrived a day before the estimated shipping date. My only problem was my gift necklace broke the day I got it, but it was an easy fix with a pair of tweezers and I haven't had any other problems! Love Jewlr, and I look forward to future purchases!

joser194
Jose R.
2/17/19

My overall experience with Jewlr was great , I didn't have many problems with understanding the process of how everything was done.

trentonh12
Trenton H.
2/17/19

I my gf loved the necklace but in my opinion could you make the necklace a little thicker because I feel like it may break or bend for future purchases.

rheas14
Rhea S.
2/17/19

The stone was a little smaller than seen in pictures! Nevertheless it's beautiful and my daughter loves it.

uiloua
Uilou A.
2/17/19

My orders were really good, delivered on time, responded to my email as soon as available, your service is very satisfactory.

latashaf4
Latasha F.
2/17/19

For the price I paid was really sceptical on what I was getting but I was pleasantly surprised on the quality and shipping was super fast for it to be a personalized necklace.

bonniea90
Bonnie A.
2/17/19

The ring I designed is beautiful. Well made. I sent it back for resizing but the process was easy especially since shipping was included in the small fee.

jamied125
2/17/19

This Company has it together from communication, to shipping, to professionalism. Ordered an engraved 3 heart cluster engagement ring. The Express shipping was only 15$. I had a question about the shipping....talked to a real person through instant messenger. They were so prompt. Very friendly. The ring got here so quick. It was absolutely Gorgeous. The engraving was perfect. It was a surprise proposal and was half size to big. They size for free. I will definitely order from them again. Quality product, Amazing company. Love it.

karenl637
Karen L.
2/17/19

Jewlr.com has so many choices that you can choose from and the filter features were very helpful. My order was processed and shipped well within the estimated time. Jewlr packaging is very impressive and beautiful with care instructions. It took me about 5 days of designing my rings and then would find a different one, which was fun. I would highly recommend you look at Jewlr for your next piece of fine jewelry. Thank you Jewlr. I am extremely satisfied with both my purchases. I will always come here first for my next piece.

stefanl31
Stefan L.
2/16/19

After ordering Jewlr reached out to me directly via phone to confirm all the details were correct and answer any questions I had. Shipping was lightening fast and the final result is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! I'm very excited to present the ring to my girlfriend when the time is right.

lukep130
Luke P.
2/16/19

I was looking for a engament ring there was a great valentines discount on. the choice of customazation felt unlimited I was able to design the ring unique and personal and it was so simple very user friendly site. Great vaule great price great product and experince I recieved within 5 days it looks better than the pic so sparkly.

stevenl208
Steven L.
2/15/19

The photo was different than the actual ring.
I dont feel the ring was worth the 160 dollars that i paid.

matthewh178
Matthew H.
2/15/19

I wish had found jewel.com sooner fantastic company and very quick to engrave and deliver thanks jewlr

alayziah
Alayzia H.
2/15/19

I probably wouldn't shop with you guys again. You guys expect too much money for thin little jewelry.

constancek13
Constance K.
2/15/19

I was able to order what I wanted, without difficulty. It came on time, in perfect condition and was exactly as pictured.

katherineh114
Katherine H.
2/15/19

Great, quick and responsive service! I was updated frequently through the whole process of engraving, shipping and delivery. They even sent a confirmation email making sure I received the ring after it was delivered.

abdullahih2
abdullahi h.
2/15/19

Easy steps, very convenient, but so since my ring was not the size I wanted, no one is responding with my request to change it

amberl127
Amber L.
2/15/19

Website easy to follow with many options to choose from. I was nervous about the sizing of the rings, but they came through exactly how I requested - overall an excellent shopping experience and will definitely use again!

dianar96
Diana R.
2/15/19

I was actually surprised on how fast my order came in. The necklace is beautiful and very great quality, I'll definitely be purchasing more jewelry from here in the future.

traceym138
Tracey M.
2/15/19

I saw the website and chose our rings. We selected our inscription and we were extremely happy with the result.
Perfect rings for our special day
We can't thank you enough great service

lanal32
Lana L.
2/14/19

If you remove the tag you are stuck with the ring. Otherwise you would have to wear it dangling from the ring in order to return it within the 99 day period! Very disappointing!

johnnied30
Johnnie D.
2/14/19

It should come in a simple necklace box atleast so it can be more presentable, other than that and previously mentioned items everything else was great.

adams382
Adam S.
2/14/19

The process was incredibly easy from online ordering to receipt of my purchase. I was notified by text when the order was processed, when the work on it began, when it shipped and when it was to be delivered. Great experience and my girlfriend loves her ring.

briannac42
Brianna C.
2/14/19

I have not yet received the ring that I ordered and it is almost a week after its supposed a rival date

jackc285
jack c.
2/14/19

Ordering is easy and I received the ring in a very good time frame. I was disappointed with the jewels simply because you can't see them, could have just left them out.

It is the company making all the good reviews. I was just reading the bad reviews and found that I am having the same issue with everyone. Ring turning the finger green and made really cheep. Won't return money because the ring was re-sized This place is just a big Scam!

By Bert B.

Hi Wendy P. There should be a stamp on the ring. The stamp is generally very small and sometimes hard to see.

By Marg V.

Hi Eri We have both genuine and simulated stones. All genuine stones are unique and come in various colors. Some are lighter than others and, depending on the stone, some will have more inclusions. They are also very difficult to photograph and accurately depict on a website Simulated stones are created in labs so they wont have the same variations of a genuine stone. You can read more about this on our FAQs. https://www.jewlr.com/info/faq I hope this helps.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Trey p. Shipping is only 3 - 5 business days and the time for us to make it is less than 7 business days so if you ordered it then, you should have received it by now. Please contact customerservice@jewrl.com with you order number so that we can help you.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

We can definitely provide you a discount code for the first order -- discount codes can be applied to non sale items. Please contact our customer care team at customerservice.jewlr.com and they will be able to help you with the order. Thank you

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Christine S. Thanks for your feedback regarding the email. When an item or wishlist is shared, only one email should be sent to the designated recipient. We appreciate you notifying us of this issue and we will look into it so that this does not happen. Regarding your second question we want our customers to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Jewlr. That is why we offer an easy, 99 day return policy even if you've personalized the item with an engraving. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund. You can read more about our return policy here:https://www.jewlr.com/info/return_policy

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

HI Lee J. Once the item is manufactured and ready to ship, the shipping time from our facility to Australia is 5 - 7 business days. You can see the manufacturing time on the website on each of the items as you personalize it.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Josh Thanks for asking. Every item on the website is handcrafted based on the design you see on the website. If you are not totally satisfied with the item when you receive it, we offer a 99 day return policy as long as the item is returned in a new and unworn condition. Thanks for shopping Jewlr

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Some g. You can purchase any item on line and once you receive it, if you aren't completely satisfied with your item, you can return it for a full refund as long as you return it in a new and unworn condition. Thanks for shopping Jewlr.

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative

Hi Tina - Unless you're an expert or you know about stones, it's very hard to tell the difference. The simulated stones are meant to look as beautiful as the genuine stones I hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to call if you have other questions. We can be reached at 1-866-610-8482 Have a great day and thanks for shopping Jewlr

By Mike G., Jewlr Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Jewlr staff and other customers.

Jewlr?