IVECloud Hosting Provider reviews

4th Floor – West Tower, Atrium on 5th, Corner Rivonia Road & 5th Street Sandhurst Ext 3,
Sandton, Guateng 2196, South Africa
Tel: 087 001 0477

zacd9
11/4/19
Always friendly, always helpful. Many other companies offer the same products but none have this level of support and aftersales service.
hermanusp
9/10/19
Very easy and user friendly. Product prices are affordable. I can also notice the change to my business.
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Hermanus P. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
cherineh
8/21/19
I dealt with Sam Engelbreght yesterday and she gave me brilliant service and went out of her way for me. Thanks very much
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
CHERINE H. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
chrisw677
8/20/19
It was not very good. The first technician kept referring to me as Thinus and did not address my issue. The second one was good and addressed the issues and explained in detail what was involved and what I needed to do to achieve the desired outcome.
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Chris W. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
tomd389
8/16/19
WOW from all the companies I have hosted my sites with you guys are by far the best. I had abit of snag when I order my server where it wasn't responding but your support team took care of that right away.

Well done on your pricing too, so far best pricing with nice performance on your windows server plans!

Cheer Tom.
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Tom D. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
amyt270
8/16/19
Thank you guys, your support team was extremely helpful. Cheap hosting + good support is all I every needed.
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Amy T. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
aba10
7/22/19
I think ivecloud should review their ips, because it is blocked on Netflix and dstv. Other than that I am enjoying every single thing
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Ab A. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
grahamd36
6/27/19
Ordered a VPS box - was ready in minutes. Had a small config issue but they were on it very quickly and had it solved asap. Best price... no complaints!
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Graham D. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
christoa
4/22/19
Being a web developer, I tend to always look for the trending companies that stand out from the rest. IVECloud is no exception, their services are extremely affordable, professional and supper fast!

Having been a client with most of the hosting companies in South Africa, Hetzner, Afrihost, Web Africa, 1-Grid, HostKing and EliteHost, It's without a doughty that IVECloud out match all those companies by far!!!

You guys truly earned my trust and business.

IE: Remember where you came from.
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Christo a. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
samuela74
4/22/19
I've always had a positive experience in dealing with IVECloud support. Superfast response and extremely knowledgeable staff, they always assist me solve my problems be it related to their services or not.

IVECloud is most certainly the best hosting company I found this far to host my websites. A++ for their support team!
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Samuel a. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
iano26
4/10/19
These guys are truly amazing, I ordered a Reseller Web hosting Package from them last week with no clue of how to setup the system for even how web hosting actually works!

With huge amounts of patients, the live chat support staff assisted me to understand how web hosting works, they have given me recommendations on which themes are the best and how to get my first sale!!!

Ivecloud is truly without a doughty the best hosting company I have seen around.

I will recommend their services to anyone whom is looking for an honest, affordable, and extremely helpful provider!

Tip for consumers: Be sure to read the WHMCS Documentation if you truly want to be clued up :)

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Ian O. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
saadiqh
4/3/19
Signed up for a Windows VPS yesterday and It was the best decision I ever made. I run my business from a VPS and this change is such a breath of fresh air. Thank you
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Saadiq H. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
kc259
3/27/19
Their products are well stream lined. Best prices on the market. The support team has a vast knowledge on hosting and they are kind when it comes to support. Timely responses. 5 out of 5 services.
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
K C. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
jois11
3/16/19
I'm seeing very poor downstream speed on my VPS (about 15 Mbps). I sent a question about this and over one week later I've not had any update from the provider.
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Joi S. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Please, could you provide me with the ticket number to investigate the matter and possibly get this matter escalated and resolved?
dennisp164
3/13/19
We have been with IVECloud for about a month. Server works as expected, fast, no downtime yet, their support responds promptly. 5 out of 5 stars service no doubt at all!
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Dennis P. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
kimr281
2/27/19
From my first contact, to my relentless bombardment of questions they have been polite, efficient and supportive.

They have welcomed me and made me feel like part of the family.

They earn all the brownie points in my books. I highly recommend them.

I am excited on expanding and growing within the IVEcloud family.

Great work guys - keep it up !!!!

Tip for consumers: Excellent service. Read the documents... :)

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Kim R. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
stephane11
2/18/19
These guys are truly great!

I ordered a number of services from these guys, all the services where instantly activated as advertised.

However, their phone lines are constantly busy or you have to wait long before speaking to a consultant, but they always have someone to answer their Live Chat which is great as it save me airtime in holding to speak to a consultant.

Overall, their services are as advertised. Their servers are great quality with awsum performance!!

Glad to be part of them!

Tip for consumers: You won't regret joining these guys! They really know what they are doing.

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Stephan E. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
ahmeds105
1/24/19
I am so proud to be part of IVEcloud customers
i am satisfied with the front line support team
i do recommend the company to you
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Ahmed s. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
surethaw
1/15/19
I signed up to one of IVE Cloud plans and would like to thank Eugene Viljoen at the customer services division. Besides his efficiency and patients during the whole process, he took the time to offer suggestions around my inquiries with a friendly and helpful attitude. Thank you so much for successfully setting up the emails. What a stress-free experience. Truly outstanding customer service!! I most definitely recommend IVE Cloud for new customers. I know other customer services can learn from you.
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Suretha W. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
annab480
1/3/19
'N Kliënt van my het IVE Cloud aanbeveel.

Ek het my besigheid webwerf en e-posse na hulle verskuif nadat ek met Afrihost geïrriteerd en gefrustreerd was.

Die personeel was uiters behulpsaam om my te help al ons data oor te verskuif na hul cloud servers.

Die pryse is uiters bekostigbaar vir wat hul dienste bevat. Ek is een baie gelukkige kliënt nou dat ek na 'n maatskappy verskuif het wat vir hul kliënte omgee.

Hou aan met die goeie werk.
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Anna B. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
lucyd64
12/13/18
I ordered 3 windows vps servers from IVE Cloud and as they promised, my servers where setup instantly (Under a minute).

An email was sent to my registered email address with all information to access my server.

Truly good value for money.

+Recommend
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Lucy D. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
pieterb12
12/4/18
Ever sins i moved my reseller hosting from a different hosting provider. IVECloud's Staff was very helpful in helping me move everything over and i would recommend them in all there different services they have from there reliable VPS Servers / Web Hosting.
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Pieter B. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
donolds
12/4/18
Moved my entire reseller hosting business to IVECLoud in a few minutes, the staff is enxtreamly freindly and helpful.

By the way, they give you a free WHMCS license if you sugnup for their reseller hosting platforms!

Will write another review as time goes on! Hope for the best.
Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Donold S. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

Donold S. Thank you for the commend, we are extremely glad to have you part of the family :)

By Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative

Hi Adam V. Thank you for your question, here at IVECloud we offer around the clock 24/7 technical assistance. We have three methods in which our customers can get a hold of our technical support department. 1st - Telephonic support, our telephone lines are open from 8:00 - 17:00 GMT +2 2nd - Live Chat Support, If you need support but don't want to hold for a consultant, then our live chat is the ideal choice for you. We offer 24 hours live chat technical support to assist with any inquiry. 3rd - Email Ticket support, this open is the more detailed method where our customers can submit screenshot errors related to their service for prompted technical support. As you can see, we have made provision to ensure we always have someone around to solve those frustrating problems around the clock.

By Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative

Donold S. Thank you for your kind word :) It was a huge pleasure assisting you move all you clients swiftly. Let us know if you need any more assistance!

By Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IVECloud Hosting Provider staff and other customers.

2 Photos for IVECloud Hosting Provider