IVECloud

IVECloud has a consumer rating of 4.78 stars from 44 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with IVECloud most frequently mention support team and live chat. IVECloud ranks 24th among Web Hosting sites.

• The support team has a vast knowledge on hosting and they are kind when it comes to support.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate IVECloud?

“Best Support Ever.”

Liam S.
1/10/21

Theo Goosen from IVECloud truly excels in providing technical support. He is professional, friendly, and extremely patient. I moved my south african hosting from 1-grid.com to ivecloud.co.za due to lack of support provided. Theo not only helped me setup my websites again but he migrated every website i have. (20 sites in total!) If you looking for a good team that actually helps you, try IVECloud.

“The support is lacking”

Graham H.
6/30/20

Moved to their hosting due to pricing, claimed to have little knowledge about the issues I was having. When I contacted support the domain was unable to find the server and their recommendation was to reinstall Wordpress, it didn't work but they carried on pushing that fix.

support team (6)
liams93
January 10th, 2021

If you looking for a good team that actually helps you, try IVECloud.

Platinum Web Hosting Plan

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Liam S. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

megans516
September 9th, 2020

IVE Cloud has been very professional and friendly in their supportive messages.

Their reseller Cpanel package is also top notch. Best decision made for my business to grow. I look forward to growing alongside them.

From the beginning they were very helpful and assistant. When a ticket is lodged they replied within the day.

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Megan S. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

karimk20
January 23rd, 2020

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad support 5 days im waiting

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Karim k. Please accept our sincere apology for the bad experience with our Support Team.

Following up with the support team, there seemed to have been a misunderstanding that caused your ticket to be left unattended.

We have since implemented an escalating ticketing system to prevent this from happening in the future.

venessab4
February 6th, 2021

IVECloud has been our provider since the start of their business. We never looked back since. There pricing is excellent and they always provide great service.
Donovan takes pride in his work and always go the extra mile.
IVECloud is highly recommended and I am looking forward to a continued happy working relationship with IVE Cloud

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Venessa B. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

grahamh105
June 30th, 2020

Graham H.

We are sorry to hear our service did not work as expected, as a team, we will investigate the matter and implement a better solution.

That you for your honest feedback.

davidl3129
March 20th, 2021

The ivecloud renewal process is well designed. The email reminder was well-written, in such a way that you know it's not spam, with options for one-click login. They don't try to sell you anything extra, just give you options to renew the service and move on with your life. Love the simplicity!

Gold cPanel Hosting Plan

jabulanid1
December 10th, 2020

IVECloud offered us the best pricing and most friendly awesome service! We are very happy...
Many thanks to IVECloud!

Tip for consumers:
IVECloud has best options for startups with even better upgrade pricing !

starter website reseller

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Jabulani D. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

chrisw677
August 20th, 2019
Verified purchase

It was not very good. The first technician kept referring to me as Thinus and did not address my issue. The second one was good and addressed the issues and explained in detail what was involved and what I needed to do to achieve the desired outcome.

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Chris W. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

mattheww344
January 11th, 2020

I am really so impressed with Ive cloud!

Being new to the ecommerce industry I was not sure who I should host with. I admittedly made a few mistakes but since migrating to Ive Cloud I can honestly say that I am never leaving!

They are so quick to assist no matter the time of day, regardless of the platform I contact them on. This is very rare for South Africa.

The price I pay vs what I receive is tremendous. You could not find better value for money service anywhere, not even internationally!

Thank you Ive Cloud for putting my faith back into locally backed business!

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Matthew W. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

jois11
March 16th, 2019
Verified purchase

I'm seeing very poor downstream speed on my VPS (about 15 Mbps). I sent a question about this and over one week later I've not had any update from the provider.

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Joi S. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Please, could you provide me with the ticket number to investigate the matter and possibly get this matter escalated and resolved?

abdom5
March 29th, 2020

I like this host
Its best price
Have good locations
I like it

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Abdo m. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

maxh149
February 7th, 2020

The live chat at IVECloud is (in contrast to many other competitors) a valid choice when you seek support.
The people there get you an answer in a glimpse. As an technician I always have to struggle with first level supporters that do not know the working of their own system and cannot give you a detailed description when you ask more specific questions. Here, every answer is specific and with a detailed explanation about why it is as it is.

Also, the pricing is top and they do custom OS installs if you ask them.
I think the other reviews about the support not responding might have written to the wrong email address or something like that. Never had issues there. Write a friendly reminder to the guys from the chat and they will surely help you out.:-)

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Max H. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

werners29
September 2nd, 2020

Moved all my cpanel servers to ivecloud at the start of January 2020, truth be told – I AM LOVING THEM! Ivecloud is by far the best provider that I have had the pleasure of working with.

Their pricing, support, and industry knowledge is far more superior than any hosting provider that I have tried in the past!

Providers such as 1-grid, domains.co.za, rsaweb.co.za, axxess.co.za and worst of all Afrihost can learn a thing or two from these guys.

Best wishes to Theo and Donovan who is already ready and willing to tackle any issue I present to them!

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Werner S. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

alimahm
February 3rd, 2021

I've been more than satisfied with IVECloud as my service provider. They've been so helpful and intentional in their customer care. I especially appreciate how quick and efficient online chat is with their team. I'm quite happy with their prices as well and overall quality service. I highly recommend them

Tip for consumers:
Chat to one of their agents using online chat if you have inquiries. Its really quick and efficient

Reseller Hosting Plan

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Alimah M. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

derickh16
January 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

I have a few dozen windows servers with IVECloud.

They are very professional and affordable. Highly recommended +

Windows Servers

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Derick H. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

mzobanzin
June 10th, 2020

The online support assistance is very good and helpful and am very grateful for their support. They answered all my questions and very helpful team that kept up with me every step of the problem.

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Mzobanzi N. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

steveh1652
Steve H.
December 20th, 2019
Verified purchase

I had a couple of issues on my virtual machine but the team quickly and very efficiently solved all of them in a very short time. They were professional, eloquent and very resourceful. It was a pleasure to see my needs being tended to in such a rare display well oiled team work. I am highly impressed and look forward to enjoying my time with you.

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Steve H. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

andys333
June 9th, 2020

I would recommend this company IVECloud for anyone who wants to create business/game servers or website hosting. We are happy to use IVECloud

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Andy S. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

helmuthh
June 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

It was really so easy to work with. What a blessing!

cherineh2
December 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

This is a great hosting company, they always attend to my issues that I may have and I always get great service. Especially, Donovan, Sam, George, Eugene and Kokus. They always go out of their way for me.

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Cherine H. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

aba10
July 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase

I think ivecloud should review their ips, because it is blocked on Netflix and dstv. Other than that I am enjoying every single thing

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Ab A. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

cherineh1
June 30th, 2020

I just want to give a big thanks to Ivecloud support team, especially Kobus Swanepoel and Donovan Van Der Merwe for their extra support and assistance. They have gone out of their way for me to sort out my issues.
I highly recommend using Ivecloud.

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

CHERINE H. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

mangalisom
March 3rd, 2020

Your live chat assistance is the best gives help at the finger tips. Keep up the good work and George Miller is a star.

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Mangaliso M. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

lovesong1
March 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy fast uuuuuum nice I'm excited about yo service guys

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Loveson G. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

zacd9
November 4th, 2019

Always friendly, always helpful. Many other companies offer the same products but none have this level of support and aftersales service.

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep

Zac D. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

Donold S. Thank you for the commend, we are extremely glad to have you part of the family :)

See more answers (3)

Hi Adam V. Thank you for your question, here at IVECloud we offer around the clock 24/7 technical assistance. We have three methods in which our customers can get a hold of our technical support department. 1st - Telephonic support, our telephone lines are open from 8:00 - 17:00 GMT +2 2nd - Live Chat Support, If you need support but don't want to hold for a consultant, then our live chat is the ideal choice for you. We offer 24 hours live chat technical support to assist with any inquiry. 3rd - Email Ticket support, this open is the more detailed method where our customers can submit screenshot errors related to their service for prompted technical support. As you can see, we have made provision to ensure we always have someone around to solve those frustrating problems around the clock.