IVECloud

IVECloud has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 34 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IVECloud also ranks 22nd among Web Hosting sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 20 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%

• The support team has a vast knowledge on hosting and they are kind when it comes to support.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate IVECloud?

“Absolutely amazing!”

Matthew W.
1/11/20

I am really so impressed with Ive cloud! Being new to the ecommerce industry I was not sure who I should host with. I admittedly made a few mistakes but since migrating to Ive Cloud I can honestly say that I am never leaving! They are so quick to assist no matter the time of day, regardless of the platform I contact them on. This is very rare for South Africa. The price I pay vs what I receive is tremendous. You could not find better value for money service anywhere, not even internationally! Thank you Ive Cloud for putting my faith back into locally backed business!

“The support is lacking”

Graham H.
6/30/20

Moved to their hosting due to pricing, claimed to have little knowledge about the issues I was having. When I contacted support the domain was unable to find the server and their recommendation was to reinstall Wordpress, it didn't work but they carried on pushing that fix.

support team (6)
mattheww344
January 11th, 2020
I am really so impressed with Ive cloud!

Thank you Ive Cloud for putting my faith back into locally backed business!
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Matthew W. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
maxh149
February 7th, 2020
The live chat at IVECloud is (in contrast to many other competitors) a valid choice when you seek support.
The people there get you an answer in a glimpse. As an technician I always have to struggle with first level supporters that do not know the working of their own system and cannot give you a detailed description when you ask more specific questions. Here, every answer is specific and with a detailed explanation about why it is as it is.

Also, the pricing is top and they do custom OS installs if you ask them.
I think the other reviews about the support not responding might have written to the wrong email address or something like that. Never had issues there. Write a friendly reminder to the guys from the chat and they will surely help you out. :-)
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Max H. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
chrisw677
August 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
It was not very good. The first technician kept referring to me as Thinus and did not address my issue. The second one was good and addressed the issues and explained in detail what was involved and what I needed to do to achieve the desired outcome.
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Chris W. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
mzobanzin
June 10th, 2020
The online support assistance is very good and helpful and am very grateful for their support. They answered all my questions and very helpful team that kept up with me every step of the problem.
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Mzobanzi N. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
abdom5
March 29th, 2020
i like this host
its best price
have good locations
i like it
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Abdo m. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
steveh1652
Steve H.
December 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
I had a couple of issues on my virtual machine but the team quickly and very efficiently solved all of them in a very short time. They were professional, eloquent and very resourceful. It was a pleasure to see my needs being tended to in such a rare display well oiled team work. I am highly impressed and look forward to enjoying my time with you.
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Steve H. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
andys333
June 9th, 2020
I would recommend this company IVECloud for anyone who wants to create business/game servers or website hosting. We are happy to use IVECloud
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Andy S. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
cherineh1
June 30th, 2020
I just want to give a big thanks to Ivecloud support team, especially Kobus Swanepoel and Donovan Van Der Merwe for their extra support and assistance. They have gone out of their way for me to sort out my issues.
I highly recommend using Ivecloud.
mangalisom
March 3rd, 2020
Your live chat assistance is the best gives help at the finger tips. Keep up the good work and George Miller is a star.
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Mangaliso M. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
karimk20
January 23rd, 2020
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad support 5 days im waiting
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
karim k. Please accept our sincere apology for the bad experience with our Support Team.

Following up with the support team, there seemed to have been a misunderstanding that caused your ticket to be left unattended.

We have since implemented an escalating ticketing system to prevent this from happening in the future.
jois11
March 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
I'm seeing very poor downstream speed on my VPS (about 15 Mbps). I sent a question about this and over one week later I've not had any update from the provider.
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Joi S. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Please, could you provide me with the ticket number to investigate the matter and possibly get this matter escalated and resolved?
aba10
July 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
I think ivecloud should review their ips, because it is blocked on Netflix and dstv. Other than that I am enjoying every single thing
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Ab A. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
lovesong1
March 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy fast uuuuuum nice I'm excited about yo service guys
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Loveson G. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
zacd9
November 4th, 2019
Always friendly, always helpful. Many other companies offer the same products but none have this level of support and aftersales service.
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Zac D. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
kimr281
February 27th, 2019
From my first contact, to my relentless bombardment of questions they have been polite, efficient and supportive.

They have welcomed me and made me feel like part of the family.

They earn all the brownie points in my books. I highly recommend them.

I am excited on expanding and growing within the IVEcloud family.

Great work guys - keep it up !!!!

Tip for consumers: Excellent service. Read the documents... :)

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Kim R. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
grahamh105
June 30th, 2020
Graham H.

We are sorry to hear our service did not work as expected, as a team, we will investigate the matter and implement a better solution.

That you for your honest feedback.
surethaw
January 15th, 2019
I signed up to one of IVE Cloud plans and would like to thank Eugene Viljoen at the customer services division. Besides his efficiency and patients during the whole process, he took the time to offer suggestions around my inquiries with a friendly and helpful attitude. Thank you so much for successfully setting up the emails. What a stress-free experience. Truly outstanding customer service!! I most definitely recommend IVE Cloud for new customers. I know other customer services can learn from you.
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Suretha W. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
kc259
March 27th, 2019
Their products are well stream lined. Best prices on the market. The support team has a vast knowledge on hosting and they are kind when it comes to support. Timely responses. 5 out of 5 services.
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
K C. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
stephane11
February 18th, 2019
These guys are truly great!

I ordered a number of services from these guys, all the services where instantly activated as advertised.

However, their phone lines are constantly busy or you have to wait long before speaking to a consultant, but they always have someone to answer their Live Chat which is great as it save me airtime in holding to speak to a consultant.

Overall, their services are as advertised. Their servers are great quality with awsum performance!!

Glad to be part of them!

Tip for consumers: You won't regret joining these guys! They really know what they are doing.

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Stephan E. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
samuela74
April 22nd, 2019
I've always had a positive experience in dealing with IVECloud support. Superfast response and extremely knowledgeable staff, they always assist me solve my problems be it related to their services or not.

IVECloud is most certainly the best hosting company I found this far to host my websites. A++ for their support team!
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Samuel a. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
iano26
April 10th, 2019
These guys are truly amazing, I ordered a Reseller Web hosting Package from them last week with no clue of how to setup the system for even how web hosting actually works!

With huge amounts of patients, the live chat support staff assisted me to understand how web hosting works, they have given me recommendations on which themes are the best and how to get my first sale!!!

Ivecloud is truly without a doughty the best hosting company I have seen around.

I will recommend their services to anyone whom is looking for an honest, affordable, and extremely helpful provider!

Tip for consumers: Be sure to read the WHMCS Documentation if you truly want to be clued up :)

Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Ian O. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
tomd389
August 16th, 2019
WOW from all the companies I have hosted my sites with you guys are by far the best. I had abit of snag when I order my server where it wasn't responding but your support team took care of that right away.

Well done on your pricing too, so far best pricing with nice performance on your windows server plans!

Cheer Tom.
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Tom D. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
christoa
April 22nd, 2019
Being a web developer, I tend to always look for the trending companies that stand out from the rest. IVECloud is no exception, their services are extremely affordable, professional and supper fast!

Having been a client with most of the hosting companies in South Africa, Hetzner, Afrihost, Web Africa, 1-Grid, HostKing and EliteHost, It's without a doughty that IVECloud out match all those companies by far!!!

You guys truly earned my trust and business.

IE: Remember where you came from.
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Christo a. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
dennisp164
March 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
We have been with IVECloud for about a month. Server works as expected, fast, no downtime yet, their support responds promptly. 5 out of 5 stars service no doubt at all!
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
Dennis P. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
cherineh
August 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
I dealt with Sam Engelbreght yesterday and she gave me brilliant service and went out of her way for me. Thanks very much
Donovan V. – IVECloud Rep
CHERINE H. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

Donold S. Thank you for the commend, we are extremely glad to have you part of the family :)

See more answers (3)

Hi Adam V. Thank you for your question, here at IVECloud we offer around the clock 24/7 technical assistance. We have three methods in which our customers can get a hold of our technical support department. 1st - Telephonic support, our telephone lines are open from 8:00 - 17:00 GMT +2 2nd - Live Chat Support, If you need support but don't want to hold for a consultant, then our live chat is the ideal choice for you. We offer 24 hours live chat technical support to assist with any inquiry. 3rd - Email Ticket support, this open is the more detailed method where our customers can submit screenshot errors related to their service for prompted technical support. As you can see, we have made provision to ensure we always have someone around to solve those frustrating problems around the clock.

See more answers (3)

Donold S. Thank you for your kind word :) It was a huge pleasure assisting you move all you clients swiftly. Let us know if you need any more assistance!