Review of Namecheap

1,245,788 Reviews From Our Community

anonymousb345
anonymous B.
2/11/19

very good experience in shopping with Namecheap.com, esspecially the price given is very affordable for everyone.

anonymousj319
anonymous J.
2/11/19

Card repeatedly declined despite bank confirming no issues on their side. Finally resolved by going through paypal, but "live chat" also took 30-45 mins to sort out basic info on my account. First time experience, hoping it will improve as others recommended your service highly.

anonymousm349
2/11/19

you are telling email is free, but it is only free for 2 months.. it should be clear from the beginning..

anonymousm350
2/11/19

The cash was deducted from my card before i confirmed the payment and proceeded with it. I believe you have to check this process out because it is misleading for us.

anonymousr338
2/11/19

Your site was recommended. Since this was my first visit and everything went smooth, I think it is still too early to give the highest scores possible.

anonymousn320
anonymous N.
2/11/19

I have had no problems with any of Namecheap's services, since i've began using them as my registrar. That makes me trust them. I feel my domains are safe here.

anonymousz316
anonymous Z.
2/11/19

I am from indonesia, some of payment metode have to make easy for us . In indonesia we are familier using bank transfer. Thanks

anonymoust318
anonymous T.
2/11/19

The information on registration was complete and easy to find. However, one point that I found misleading was the auto-renewal box which would have included premium DNS, for which I did not sign up. The directions were a bit obscure, until I figured out how to uncheck the box. All in all, however, a very smooth process.

anonymousw309
anonymous W.
2/11/19

It's still very unclear to know what you're exactly paying for, and eventually, how much you will pay on renewals.

anonymousg340
anonymous G.
2/11/19

Thoughts of starting my own business and wanting to register the domain made so simple by this easy to follow website.

anonymousn321
anonymous N.
2/11/19

I love the layout and flow. Very easy to get through no extra add ons adding extra steps and recommendations to support me rather than sell me. Also, competitive prices.

anonymousm351
2/11/19

Everything was pretty straight forward and especially for me who is not a geek I was able to aquire my first ever domain. coming for another soon and I hope working with you will continue to be amazing

anonymousr339
2/11/19

Positive is: auto renewal after changes. Overview of possibilities and offers is very instructive and I liked it. Maybe something to add in future. For decision I need more time. Also about the number of years. Starting now means anyway protection for 1 year, but time goes fast. I will see how further communication will go. Anyway I give it a serious try. Thanks & Good Luck.

anonymoush328
anonymous H.
2/11/19

straightforward website, and easy to navigate. Process of purchasing a domain name was fast and simple.

anonymousf329
anonymous F.
2/11/19

I've researched your reputation from various sources and am very pleased with your service thus far. But since I've just started with you, I'll just need a bit more time with my personal experience before I recommend you to everyone. Thanks and keep up the good work.

anonymousj320
anonymous J.
2/11/19

Namecheap faster service... i enjoyed the fact you guys used bitcoin makes work easier and faster. God bless you.

anonymousr340
2/11/19

My credit card was charged before I finished placing the order. Because of this, I couldn't finish placing the order since the button was greyed out... I went back to home page and placed the order again. It seems now I am charged twice for the same amount.

anonymousb346
anonymous B.
2/11/19

It is a very reasonable fee. You were recommended. I used the chat feature and Bogdan was very helpful. I will use you again.

anonymousa493
anonymous A.
2/11/19

I'd like some more information on migrating other domains I have. What the cost is, when the best time would be to do it might be, e.g. right before it renews, etc.

anonymousv316
anonymous V.
2/11/19

I have always used godaddy in the past but after comparing based on a recommendation from My Traffice Business organization I found your site easier to use and more affordable.

anonymousg341
anonymous G.
2/11/19

The search process is not intuitive. I chose a .com name but it did not display the .co.uk options. I had to search for it separately.

anonymouss420
anonymous S.
2/11/19

Some things are very simple, and much doco exists to help, but having to use Chat to talk to support is quite difficult when trying to gain a technical understanding

anonymousc336
anonymous C.
2/11/19

supportive and help live support. it is very important because I am new to these things and live support can always make things easy.

anonymoust319
anonymous T.
2/11/19

Your pricing and value's pretty good. I already use you personally, but what you've provided to my company is exemplary.

anonymousa494
anonymous A.
2/11/19

very, very unclear and confusing for a person who is sees all these for the 1 st time but because does not want to be ripped off by web designers, trying to do it yourself. basically, your sales are EXTREMELY technical, i had to go back to google what it means... but the start has been made...

Questions? Get answers from the Namecheap staff and other customers.

Namecheap?