Review of Namecheap

1,306,873 Reviews From Our Community

anonymousy398
anonymous Y.
4/20/19

User-friendly website, logical options, useful options auto-selected, and best of all, Whois Guard FREE for Life. Others charge for this type of services. Namecheap prices are great, especially for individuals who are trying to learn IT and Web designing. 5 Stars.

anonymousx422
anonymous X.
4/20/19

I had trouble entering my phone number on my account profile when registering. The Australian prefix (+61) was not available in the drop down box. Then after several attempts, it appeared. That was strange.

Also filling out my credit card was glitchy.

However, both these issues are one-offs, so I should not encounter them again.

anonymouso439
anonymous O.
4/20/19

I got good recommendations about namecheap from my friends; i've experienced same. Hence, my ratings.

anonymousd415
anonymous D.
4/20/19

All instructions as well as explanations about Namecheap services were clear and easy to understand which made me comfortable to purchase a domain service.

anonymouso440
anonymous O.
4/20/19

Why my credit card pays before I click "Pay Now" button? I don't like the user experience here. The money should be taken AFTER I clicked "Pay Now", isn't it the function of that button?

anonymousc440
anonymous C.
4/20/19

1&1 failed to register this name twice. It appears you succeeded the first time. So you get my business, and 5 stars.

anonymousx423
anonymous X.
4/20/19

I put an item in my shopping cart that displayed the price of $7.61 but when i viewed the same item in my cart the price changed to around $27.00 so i removed those items from cart and tried again with same results. So you lost a sale there.

anonymousu467
anonymous U.
4/20/19

I had a positive impression about namecheap.com before so decided to buy my new domain from here. But I didn't like the fact that I have been charged right after I entered my card details and before I clicked the pay now button. Is that a bug or you have some explanation?

anonymousk439
4/20/19

I am from India and in the begining, I struggled a lot to do payment because of having a normal debit card but by using Virtual debit card It's all good. Please fix that.

anonymoust405
anonymous T.
4/20/19

I had to resubmit my order and I was charged twice with the first charge returning to my account in 2-10 business days.
I wish that didn't happen

anonymousm437
4/20/19

It would be much better to know straight away how much any domain will eventually cost after the first year.

anonymousa588
anonymous A.
4/20/19

It appears in my card that I am paid already but there is still paynow button. I clicked it also. Am I paying again?

anonymousk440
4/20/19

I didn't see a way to specify my previous domain admin email. Looks like you always use primary account email.

anonymouss511
anonymous S.
4/20/19

Your site is easy to use. My answers might change depending on future interactions and the level of service. But today was fine. Thank you

anonymousm438
4/20/19

Because the shopping experience was very clear and simple, and secure. Also because of the free whois protection, and the general feel of the process - eg checking things with us before enrolling us in auto renew etc. Appreciated that. This is a review so far so I cannot comment on how things will go going forward but I very good I hope! Cheers

anonymousv418
anonymous V.
4/19/19

Yours is a great service. Your site and options are very help full and easy to operate.
Thank you for your services.

anonymousq415
4/19/19

The Premium DNS checkbox was checked again, found that bit sneaky since I hadn't choose this before.

anonymousq416
4/19/19

You can get cheap .com domains for $1 from 1and1 and they're much better for people running a company that only lasts for a few months.

anonymousz398
anonymous Z.
4/19/19

Address state/province got auto-filled as NA, had to go back to edit but no obvious flow route. Would have preferred to buy multiple years of domain at transfer time, but limited to 1.

anonymousy397
anonymous Y.
4/19/19

some of my cards were declined with no reason. I wonder why. I finally completed the transaction using an AMEX card after 2 unsuccessful attempts using Mastercard.

anonymousm436
4/19/19

My friend told me this service is good. That's why I am trying it. If this site turns out as a good service, I will use this service for my other project as well. Thanks.

anonymousq417
4/19/19

Namecheap was easy, reasonably priced and very helpful. I would recommend their services to anyone!

anonymousb459
anonymous B.
4/19/19

The experience was great. But I received an SMS from my bank that my card was charged before I click the Pay Now button. Fortunately, the bank did not charge me twice.

anonymousk438
4/19/19

the customer service took 30 minutes instead of 5. I had a simple question/also I needed to go to yahoo to complete the order

anonymousq418
4/19/19

I wish I could select the UK hosting option on the checkout screen, not go to the "Hosting" page and select it there only

Questions? Get answers from the Namecheap staff and other customers.

Namecheap?