IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

43 reviews with 4 stars

applew76
9/9/19
Besides the longer than expected wait time Everything went as planned they unlocked my phone. Everytime I emailed they responded with in 48 hours the service was great it was just the time it took for it to be done. I would recommend them and/or use them again
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for your great review. We are sorry for any delay. Unfortunately a few services are unstable, but we always find an alternative service for unlocking an iPhone. Enjoy it and if you have any questions, just send us a message!
shahmeera
8/31/19
""THE iPhone also known as a business class phone but some issues regarding it that can annoy any Android user to switch to iOS.1The battery timing of an iPhone is dull in 21st century it's battery timing can't compare with s10 and so on very disappointed another important issue is that users are having problems with face id and many more like this no doubt the look of iPhone X and X's Max is awesome and camera is best but the charge time is also very long don't want to say more in compare of Samsung the iPhone is day by day going back but hope fully the iPhone 11 wouldn't be like this one all deficiencies will be recovered in iPhone 11. But to play games and to use it as a business class and also for taking pictures it awesome "" BUT ONCE CRACKED IT CAN COST YOU ALOT OF MONEY IN YOU CAN BUY A STRONG ANDROID PHONE"". GOOD LUCK!
dangeloc2
4/20/19
My process is professional so far thanks! I enjoyed the honesty from you guys really do. To many scammers going around way to much these days
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Dangelo. If you have any questions about your order, we are 1 message away! Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us here!
courtneyg68
2/5/19
I think it makes no sense to ask for a review before you rendering service. The process was easy, but when you try and write a ahort review it makes you add more words.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Courtney. We also offer a review link after the completion of our orders. We are constantly trying to make the whole ordering procedure easy to understand and finalize, so this is a good way of getting feedback. You are more than welcome to update your review after the completion of your order! If you want an update of your order, reply to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment.
erasmei
12/1/18
They have unlocked my phone and it's working perfectly. they also have a reliable customer service that tries to provide answers to your requests
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Erasme! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone with your Local Mobile Networks! If you have any question, we are one email away!
phonpaitk
11/6/18
If not sure this service but I'm wish i will got good unlock my phone if it good i will tell another to use it
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Phonpait. Thanx for sharing your experience with us. Through out ticketing platform you will stay updated for every step of your order's status.
evanr38
9/29/18
Service taken a little longer than expected but at the end of the the job was done. So thank you for your service will use in the future.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Evan. Sorry for this delay! Enjoy your Unlocked & CLEAN iPhone. If you need anything, just send us a message! Again, thanx for your great review!
alexg265
9/20/18
Heard some good stuff about this site, just hoping to have my phone unblacklisted to be able to use im desperate!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Alex. Thanx for trusting us to Clean Up your iPhone! You can send us in private your transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update!
michaela586
7/21/18
Good customer service, I hope my iPhone will soon be unlock. This is my first order and I would love to do more business with you.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Michael. A ticket was created for your order. If you have any questions, simply reply there and an agent will get back to you immediately.
elifa1
6/3/18
Through PayPal, your guaranteed to receive your refund if it is they may absolutely do nothing for you. I would say give it a try, and see what happens, every case and iPhone is different, so you wont really know until you try. At least with IPhoneUnlock.Zone you have peice of mind knowing youre working with a good team. Thanks for the support!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Elif. Thank you for your nice words. This is true that every case is unique. We are trying to keep the same procedure for ALL the cases, so from the user's point of view, only the IMEI number should be provided. Everything else is being taken cared by us! If you want an update for your order, please send us a message through our Ticketing Platform! If your iPhone is already unlocked, then Enjoy it :D
lanas44
1/11/18
Zisis from the IMEI support team was helpful and professional. I bought an iPhone online that had been blacklisted and the website was easy to use and navigate. I paid for the expedited 1-3 day service but it wound up taking a month to find out the service was no longer available. In my correspondence with Zisis, they were professional and kind and direct and usually emailed within 24 hours. Im thankful for the refund and Im glad I chose this site.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Lana. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Sorry that we could not help you, but we are happy that you stayed satisfied with our support. Once this services gets online, we will notify you! Take Care!
hc47
7/25/17
I ordered the imei check. I was given zisis as the person that was assigned to me. They could not get the information of the icloud lock on the phone, but I was given a full refund for the transaction which was very good. Customer service was very good, I was given zisis as my assistant and they were very responsive to my questions (Less than 1 business day). It took all up from ordering to refund about a month, but they did deliver the refund which was good
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey there! Sorry that we could not deliver you the service your device required. iCloud ID is normally working now, so you can proceed with a reorder!
emekao2
7/24/17
Took a long time but awesome job I will recommend this to anybody whos trying to get their phone unlocked
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for this awesome review Emeka! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!!
jb390
7/6/17
PART I: So, ...I moved to Tokyo two years ago and got an iPhone 6 with Softbank. Softbank agreed to unlock iPhone6s and later models two months after I signed a 2-year contract. Two years later, I ended up owning a locked iPhone 6 that Softbank won't unlock!@#! Thanks to Zisis and team, I now own an 'unlocked' iPhone 6 that still works in Japan! (beware of other IMEI unlocking services that, once unlocked from Softbank, can be used anywhere in the world, except Japan).

PART II: And so, ...IPhoneUnlock.Zone's customer support was excellent, as was the info on their website. Because I really don't understand how they perform their 'magic" I had to accept the wait-time, though I had been warned. The price seemed a little high, too, but as I said, I don't really understand what is involved. Bottom line: clear information, good support and they successfully unlocked my Softbank iPhone 6 :)
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey J B. Thanx for your detailed review and for your nice words! Enjoy your Softbank Japan Unlocked iPhone!!!
paulr225
6/7/17
I rarely , if ever, write reviews but "IPhone Unlock.Zone" offers a legitimate service that works. Zisis provided excellent customer care and I have now begun processing my second unlock request. Yes, there were delays but they were to do with my provider. Have not given 5 stars because the description for five stars is a bit over the top. However it is a five star service.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Paul! Thanx for that great review! Hopefully, you will update your current review after we complete your second order as well :D
elizabethw136
6/7/17
Remember you might need the pin for the new sim you insert. Otherwise my 7plus was opened just fine.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Elizabeth. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone 7+! Yes, if PIN is activated on an iPhone, you will have to know it :S
treyh15
6/1/17
The CSR who took care of us was responsive and good about updating, but it took 4 1/2 weeks to get our phone unlocked from Softbank. I'm guessing it was because of Softbank's delay, but it was a long time to go without a phone in the US!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Trey! Softbank had some delays, but the service is back and within 8 business days it gets completed! Enjoy your Unlocked iPHone!
nashm3
5/17/17
Good service and they keep you updated on where your request is at. All in all, I'm satisfied. It's worth what I paid for.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Nash!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone :D
sarahv33
5/10/17
It was good service my phone ended up being unblacklisted after four days I am greatful with this service. You will not be disappointed.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Sarah! Glad that you stayed satisfied with our services!! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone!
rafaelat
5/1/17
It's the second phone I sent for unlock, and this time I was a bit disappointed because of a 2 weeks delay. But Zisis was always very responsive, and I can finally use my phone from Japan Softbank!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your Softbank Japan Unlocked iPhone Rafaela!! We do not offer services that we cannot deliver! We will be waiting your other iPhones to get them unlocked :DD Thank you for your awesome review!
bahnd
4/21/17
Unlocked my iPhone and I now can use it. Beware of religious holidays as it will take longer during these periods
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Bahn! Holidays in general are not included to the business days, which was the reason of the small delay! Thank you very much for your awesome review!
tonyb138
3/1/17
To start with, I had a lot of concern spending this much money on a site to get my IPhone unlocked and I was defiantly nervous about it.
First off, if they would have been able to unlock my phone, I would have given them 5 stars. After making payment, I was notified that it would be at most 30 business days for the phone to be unlocked, which was fine by me. However, after the 30 days had passed, I had not heard anything from them. I send them an email and they got back to me the next day which was good. There seemed to be some issue with the order and it could take up to another 30 days. This did not help my confidence, but they gave me a choice of continuing on, or getting a full refund. Not being sure about this company, I chose the refund. It was explained to me that it could take 5 business days for the refund to be processed, which was again fine by me. However, the refund did not show up, so I contacted them again. I was told that there were issues with PayPal, but that it would be there within 24 hours. 3 days later, it was still not there. I contacted them again, and they responded quickly letting me know that for some reason they were having issues refunding money to my account automatically. They then did it manually, and it showed up immediately.
I'm now a believer in this company in that they are honest and trustworthy. It was unfortunate that they were unable to unlock my phone, but the fact that they were good enough to refund my money means that I will try to use them again in the future. With all of the scams out there, one can never be to sure, but this company is real and they stand behind there word.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Tony. First of all, we are sorry for the delay, but as you said this was not an issue from our end. Thank you for your great review. We will wait for your new order and we will make sure to finalize it within the estimated unlocking time!
abbyl14
2/12/17
Removing from blacklisted for a great price is good... and it fast action... trust unlock phone. Im satisfy on this im hoping to unlock my phone but its kinda expensive for me... thank u
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Abby! Enjoy your CLEANed iPhone :D Thank you for your great review!
scottl101
1/10/17
They at last , finally , unlocked my phone after waiting for 2months . Now my Iphone is working well.
I do not know if there is any one who cares about their customer.
At the first place I had my order at 30 November.

I waited for more than 30 days and then I start to suspect if this is a scam and asked for the undate on my order. Yet , there is no response after a day waited. I started to find them through E-mail , Facebook and leaving bad rating at this website. Finally , they contacted me after one more day I have waited.

They told me to wait for another 48hours so that they can check for my order. the next day they said their supplier informed them that they can provide my unlock within the next week which now has already past and my phone is still locked.

No one cares about it , I ask them for the undate a couple days ago. It seems that you will never get response , I am still waiting with anxiety now with a small hope they will reply me the result or the refund.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They had replied me a week ago , saying that my request was send to a different agent and therefore they mix-up my order. They apologized and promised me the unlock will be finished within 7 days and claim that "If after 7 days the unlock is not completed (Which never happens), then we will fully refund you." . Yeah , you guys know the result , they eat words again. It's the seventh day now , yet no one inform me the result. They priced high but their service is horrible. I am so regret paying them for this service. I do not know if I can get my refund now or not as they seems really can't unlock any I.phones
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Scott. We already contacted you through our ticketing platform. As we informed you, within the next 7-8 days your order will be completed! In case of a failure, we will fully refund your payment, since this is our policy!
bubbah2
11/25/16
Unable to unlock my phone. Was able to apply the refund and follow-up to services and further advice. Would recommend.
thx
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Bubba. We will keep you updated once the service gets back online :D

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone