IPhoneUnlock.Zone

IPhoneUnlock.Zone has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 430 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IPhoneUnlock.Zone also ranks 4th among Unlocked Phones sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 6 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 74.1%

• Good customer service, I hope my iPhone will soon be unlock.
  • My I phone X was unlocked from T-MOBILE in just 4 days.

• I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
  • it has been 2 months and still it is not resolved properly.
How would you rate IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

“Black Listed Removal done in weeks for my iPhone 11!”

George A.
6/12/20

Thank you, I would definitely recommend and use you're service again! I received my Unlock/Black List Removal on a iPhone 11 in a matter of weeks

“Worst service ever”

Allen M.
6/12/20

I am still waiting for responses. I had someone reach out to me after my review. They stated they needed more time. Against my better judgement I agreed. I gave them another couple of weeks. Still nothing. I have now requested a full refund 3 times and have not gotten 1 response back. Please learn from my mistake and stay far away.

iphone 6 (51) customer service (29) 4 days (9) great service (15) iphone 4 (7) 3 days (10) iphone 5 (17) 24 hours (7) 48 hours (4) 2 months (3) 12 days (6) 7 days (4)
dangeloc2
April 20th, 2019
My process is professional so far thanks! I enjoyed the honesty from you guys really do. To many scammers going around way to much these days
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thanx Dangelo. If you have any questions about your order, we are 1 message away! Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us here!
lanas44
January 11th, 2018
Zisis from the IMEI support team was helpful and professional. I bought an iPhone online that had been blacklisted and the website was easy to use and navigate. I paid for the expedited 1-3 day service but it wound up taking a month to find out the service was no longer available. In my correspondence with Zisis, they were professional and kind and direct and usually emailed within 24 hours. Im thankful for the refund and Im glad I chose this site.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Lana. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Sorry that we could not help you, but we are happy that you stayed satisfied with our support. Once this services gets online, we will notify you! Take Care!
elifa1
June 3rd, 2018
Through PayPal, your guaranteed to receive your refund if it is they may absolutely do nothing for you. I would say give it a try, and see what happens, every case and iPhone is different, so you wont really know until you try. At least with IPhoneUnlock.Zone you have peice of mind knowing youre working with a good team. Thanks for the support!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Elif. Thank you for your nice words. This is true that every case is unique. We are trying to keep the same procedure for ALL the cases, so from the user's point of view, only the IMEI number should be provided. Everything else is being taken cared by us! If you want an update for your order, please send us a message through our Ticketing Platform! If your iPhone is already unlocked, then Enjoy it :D
michaela586
July 21st, 2018
Good customer service, I hope my iPhone will soon be unlock. This is my first order and I would love to do more business with you.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Michael. A ticket was created for your order. If you have any questions, simply reply there and an agent will get back to you immediately.
applew76
September 9th, 2019
Besides the longer than expected wait time Everything went as planned they unlocked my phone. Everytime I emailed they responded with in 48 hours the service was great it was just the time it took for it to be done. I would recommend them and/or use them again
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you for your great review. We are sorry for any delay. Unfortunately a few services are unstable, but we always find an alternative service for unlocking an iPhone. Enjoy it and if you have any questions, just send us a message!
evanr38
September 29th, 2018
Service taken a little longer than expected but at the end of the the job was done. So thank you for your service will use in the future.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Evan. Sorry for this delay! Enjoy your Unlocked & CLEAN iPhone. If you need anything, just send us a message! Again, thanx for your great review!
shahmeera
August 31st, 2019
""THE iPhone also known as a business class phone but some issues regarding it that can annoy any Android user to switch to iOS.1The battery timing of an iPhone is dull in 21st century it's battery timing can't compare with s10 and so on very disappointed another important issue is that users are having problems with face id and many more like this no doubt the look of iPhone X and X's Max is awesome and camera is best but the charge time is also very long don't want to say more in compare of Samsung the iPhone is day by day going back but hope fully the iPhone 11 wouldn't be like this one all deficiencies will be recovered in iPhone 11. But to play games and to use it as a business class and also for taking pictures it awesome "" BUT ONCE CRACKED IT CAN COST YOU ALOT OF MONEY IN YOU CAN BUY A STRONG ANDROID PHONE"". GOOD LUCK!
courtneyg68
February 5th, 2019
I think it makes no sense to ask for a review before you rendering service. The process was easy, but when you try and write a ahort review it makes you add more words.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Courtney. We also offer a review link after the completion of our orders. We are constantly trying to make the whole ordering procedure easy to understand and finalize, so this is a good way of getting feedback. You are more than welcome to update your review after the completion of your order! If you want an update of your order, reply to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment.
nashm3
May 17th, 2017
Good service and they keep you updated on where your request is at. All in all, I'm satisfied. It's worth what I paid for.
Thank you Nash!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone :D
phonpaitk
November 6th, 2018
If not sure this service but I'm wish i will got good unlock my phone if it good i will tell another to use it
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Phonpait. Thanx for sharing your experience with us. Through out ticketing platform you will stay updated for every step of your order's status.
alexg265
September 20th, 2018
Heard some good stuff about this site, just hoping to have my phone unblacklisted to be able to use im desperate!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Alex. Thanx for trusting us to Clean Up your iPhone! You can send us in private your transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update!
abbyl14
February 12th, 2017
Removing from blacklisted for a great price is good... and it fast action... trust unlock phone. Im satisfy on this im hoping to unlock my phone but its kinda expensive for me... thank u
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Abby! Enjoy your CLEANed iPhone :D Thank you for your great review!
hc47
July 25th, 2017
I ordered the imei check. I was given zisis as the person that was assigned to me. They could not get the information of the icloud lock on the phone, but I was given a full refund for the transaction which was very good. Customer service was very good, I was given zisis as my assistant and they were very responsive to my questions (Less than 1 business day). It took all up from ordering to refund about a month, but they did deliver the refund which was good
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey there! Sorry that we could not deliver you the service your device required. iCloud ID is normally working now, so you can proceed with a reorder!
bahnd
April 21st, 2017
Unlocked my iPhone and I now can use it. Beware of religious holidays as it will take longer during these periods
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Bahn! Holidays in general are not included to the business days, which was the reason of the small delay! Thank you very much for your awesome review!
paulr225
June 7th, 2017
I rarely , if ever, write reviews but "IPhone Unlock.Zone" offers a legitimate service that works. Zisis provided excellent customer care and I have now begun processing my second unlock request. Yes, there were delays but they were to do with my provider. Have not given 5 stars because the description for five stars is a bit over the top. However it is a five star service.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Paul! Thanx for that great review! Hopefully, you will update your current review after we complete your second order as well :D
erasmei
December 1st, 2018
They have unlocked my phone and it's working perfectly. they also have a reliable customer service that tries to provide answers to your requests
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Erasme! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone with your Local Mobile Networks! If you have any question, we are one email away!
emekao2
July 24th, 2017
Took a long time but awesome job I will recommend this to anybody whos trying to get their phone unlocked
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you for this awesome review Emeka! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!!
khani3
March 22nd, 2016
100% recommended website no scam work really fast . other phone unlock website take weeks and i mean months but really happy with their service. and explain to you every thing in detail and will fix your problem. and its cheap also only 10$ come guys you are best .
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you for your great review Khan! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!! We are doing our best to be always next to our customers to all the steps during the unlocking procedure!
jb390
July 6th, 2017
PART I: So, ...I moved to Tokyo two years ago and got an iPhone 6 with Softbank. Softbank agreed to unlock iPhone6s and later models two months after I signed a 2-year contract. Two years later, I ended up owning a locked iPhone 6 that Softbank won't unlock!@#! Thanks to Zisis and team, I now own an 'unlocked' iPhone 6 that still works in Japan! (beware of other IMEI unlocking services that, once unlocked from Softbank, can be used anywhere in the world, except Japan).

PART II: And so, ...IPhoneUnlock.Zone's customer support was excellent, as was the info on their website. Because I really don't understand how they perform their 'magic" I had to accept the wait-time, though I had been warned. The price seemed a little high, too, but as I said, I don't really understand what is involved. Bottom line: clear information, good support and they successfully unlocked my Softbank iPhone 6 :)
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey J B. Thanx for your detailed review and for your nice words! Enjoy your Softbank Japan Unlocked iPhone!!!
sergiog21
July 12th, 2016
Mine took roughly about 8 days to get unlocked. Had a couple questions and they were able to email me right away.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Sergio! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and thanx for your great review!
malikp3
January 28th, 2016
I placed my order around Christmas time which is probably the busiest time orders coming left and right but they manage to communicate with me as best as they can , they listen and answer questions & if your an impatient person no worries full refunds are 100% guaranteed
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Malik! You are right, during holidays not only we have a lot of orders, but the unlocking times change as well (Due to the large amount of orders!). Thanx for your patience!
tonyb138
March 1st, 2017
To start with, I had a lot of concern spending this much money on a site to get my IPhone unlocked and I was defiantly nervous about it.
First off, if they would have been able to unlock my phone, I would have given them 5 stars. After making payment, I was notified that it would be at most 30 business days for the phone to be unlocked, which was fine by me. However, after the 30 days had passed, I had not heard anything from them. I send them an email and they got back to me the next day which was good. There seemed to be some issue with the order and it could take up to another 30 days. This did not help my confidence, but they gave me a choice of continuing on, or getting a full refund. Not being sure about this company, I chose the refund. It was explained to me that it could take 5 business days for the refund to be processed, which was again fine by me. However, the refund did not show up, so I contacted them again. I was told that there were issues with PayPal, but that it would be there within 24 hours. 3 days later, it was still not there. I contacted them again, and they responded quickly letting me know that for some reason they were having issues refunding money to my account automatically. They then did it manually, and it showed up immediately.
I'm now a believer in this company in that they are honest and trustworthy. It was unfortunate that they were unable to unlock my phone, but the fact that they were good enough to refund my money means that I will try to use them again in the future. With all of the scams out there, one can never be to sure, but this company is real and they stand behind there word.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Tony. First of all, we are sorry for the delay, but as you said this was not an issue from our end. Thank you for your great review. We will wait for your new order and we will make sure to finalize it within the estimated unlocking time!
shed7
March 27th, 2016
hello. I bought iPhone 5 last time. but I can't open it. since the previous owner doesn't clear her apple ID. so can it be fix??
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello. Please contact us through our website's contact us form. This is not the right area for making questions, it is only for reviews/feedback from our customers. An agent will reply to you once you leave a message to our contact us form!
scottl101
January 10th, 2017
They at last , finally , unlocked my phone after waiting for 2months . Now my Iphone is working well.
I do not know if there is any one who cares about their customer.
At the first place I had my order at 30 November.

I waited for more than 30 days and then I start to suspect if this is a scam and asked for the undate on my order. Yet , there is no response after a day waited. I started to find them through E-mail , Facebook and leaving bad rating at this website. Finally , they contacted me after one more day I have waited.

They told me to wait for another 48hours so that they can check for my order. the next day they said their supplier informed them that they can provide my unlock within the next week which now has already past and my phone is still locked.

No one cares about it , I ask them for the undate a couple days ago. It seems that you will never get response , I am still waiting with anxiety now with a small hope they will reply me the result or the refund.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They had replied me a week ago , saying that my request was send to a different agent and therefore they mix-up my order. They apologized and promised me the unlock will be finished within 7 days and claim that "If after 7 days the unlock is not completed (Which never happens), then we will fully refund you." . Yeah , you guys know the result , they eat words again. It's the seventh day now , yet no one inform me the result. They priced high but their service is horrible. I am so regret paying them for this service. I do not know if I can get my refund now or not as they seems really can't unlock any I.phones
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Scott. We already contacted you through our ticketing platform. As we informed you, within the next 7-8 days your order will be completed! In case of a failure, we will fully refund your payment, since this is our policy!
rafaelat
May 1st, 2017
It's the second phone I sent for unlock, and this time I was a bit disappointed because of a 2 weeks delay. But Zisis was always very responsive, and I can finally use my phone from Japan Softbank!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Enjoy your Softbank Japan Unlocked iPhone Rafaela!! We do not offer services that we cannot deliver! We will be waiting your other iPhones to get them unlocked :DD Thank you for your awesome review!

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

See more answers (7)

Hello Nikhil. Can you please send us your transaction ID in private to locate your order and give you an update?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

See more answers (4)

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

See more answers (2)

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

See more answers (2)

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

See more answers (2)

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone specializes on iPhone Unlock solutions. We can handle all iPhone Lock situations, such as SIM-Locked iPhones, various Mobile Network support, fixing Blacklisted (Lost/Stolen/Fraud) issues, providing legal solutions for iCloud Locked iPhone and we offer SIM-Lock Deactivation request services.

We are able to analyse the full history of your iPhone, gather all available information that will help us to determine the best possible solution, and we apply them to your iPhone.

Our brand new service "SIM-Lock Deactivation request service" is able to identify the Lock Carrier, Blacklist, Contract & Financial status of your iPhone, generate a Formal SIM-Lock Deactivation request template and send this request to your Lock Carrier.

Our solutions are Legal, Safe, Secure and Permanent.

Business History

Everybody on the iPhoneUnlock.Zone team has been working with Apple devices, and especially iPhones, for a very long time. During our many years of experience dealing with iPhones, we understood that people's main problem is a Locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone.

This gave us the idea to use our expertise and knowledge, and help people not only to avoid purchasing a NON-usable iPhone, but also help them to fix any issue their iPhone has.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone's team is able to locate and offer legitimate, guaranteed and safe solutions for ANY iPhone issue.

All our recommendations and services are 100% tested, working and approved (Only Legal Solutions are being offered).

We are inside the iPhone Fix/Repair industry for a very long time, and we definitely know what we are doing :D

iPhoneUnlock Z.
Customer Support
Typically responds within 6 days
Over 10 years of experience on iPhones. Topics that I have worked on: iPhone Troubleshooting, iOS Troubleshooting, iOS restoring/updating, iPhone Lock Removal, iPhone Blacklist Removal, iPhone iCloud Removal, iPhone IMEI Checking (Through GSX), Network Unlock Policies expert, Daily Communication with Mobile Networks (For Network Lock Removal Requests), Finding iCloud ID/Apple ID, and much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

Have a question about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?