Review of IncreasingShoes

Tel: 1-888-220-6808
info@increasingshoes.com

alim108
7/13/17

Ripp off bad experience scam never buy form them protect ur wallet no customers service never answer the phone plz be more careful u will never get money back even

sams338
3/10/17

I TOO WAS CON BY THESE SCAMMERS. I PAID FOR THE SHOES AND THE SHOES NEVER ARRIVED. LOST $100. I SENT MUTIPLE OF EMAILS WITH NO RESPONSE. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. PROTECT YOUR WALLET

nathanh51
2/11/16

I ordered a pair of shoes from this company with expedited shipping (1 - 3 business days). It has now been three weeks in which I have just asked for a refund. You cannot talk to anyone at the company and they rarely respond to email.

Before purchasing shoes try calling the company, see if you can talk to someone. It's a scam

md127
10/6/15

I bought a pair of shoes, but was sent a defective product that look like someone glued it together in their living room. I sent it back and was promised a refund since August. I'm still waiting. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY from this seller. They charge your card and ship your item from Asia, though their website make it look like they are based in Brooklyn, New York. Complete rip off.

Tip for consumers: I DO NOT recommend buying from this seller. If you do, then make sure to use a service like Paypal where you can at least try to recover your money through the dispute resolution process.

felicial4
7/9/15

So far its a good experience.! Couldn't ask for more

jf59
7/7/15

I bought three pairs of shoes from IncreasingShoes. They arrived quickly and the quality to my eye seemed very good and even excellent. But looks can be deceiving. Within 6 months of purchasing those pairs, the inner molds of one of the pairs had completely disintegrated, rendering the shoes useless, even though the exterior still looked perfect. I wrote to the company asking if they would send me new inner molds to replace the defective ones. They declined to offer me new inner molds and they even declined to offer me separate inner molds at any price, let alone a discount. The company only offered me a small discount on purchasing a brand new pair of shoes all over again, like I need to risk buying another defective product. This is definitely a buyer-beware situation. There are other companies out there with products as least as good and with real customer service. I'd avoid IncreasingShoes.

ilanp2
6/10/15

Just updating everyone that despite my review outlining my frustration with the company, they have still not reached out to resolve my issue. - Like I said, they couldn't care less about their customers, they just care about selling shoes, after that, you're on your own.

wadet7
5/11/15

Good sales. Fast shipping. Good prices !

furlongj
4/12/15

We received items so fast. Outstanding customer service! 5/5 star.

luzd3
4/12/15

IncreasingShoes is one of my favorite places to get shoes, and delivery is prompt.

theresab15
3/25/15

My order arrived when expected and I like everthing. I will order again.

lucasg17
3/24/15

I cannot recommend another company more. IncreasingShoes has the best customer service ever. They have a good return policy! it's a real awesome experience!! :)

clarkj3
2/24/15

I have made several purchases from increasingshoes.com over the last few years. I have 4 pairs of their shoes, all 5.5 inches. I saw someone is complaining with the height increase, but for me, they are just fine. I would say these shoes should able to give you 90% of the height as there is a slope inside, so, for those 5.5 inches shoes, you can expect about 5 inches taller(compare with barefoot) OR 4 inches something taller(compare with wearing normal shoes as normal shoes should give you half or 1 inch taller).

The product information on their site are helpful; several images of the shoes from different angles, some of them also have model pictures with real people wearing them, is good to see how exactly they look.

Tip for consumers: My favorite shoe company, love their shoes, service and free shipping, it only takes about 3-5 days.

marvinp5
2/22/15

IncreasingShoes sells footwear with elevated insoles to help all us men under six feet tall feel a little better about our height in an often superficial society. However, they lie about their products. Don't order any shoes from this website.

Other than the standard price - which is typically at least twice the cost of a normal pair of shoes, so like $70 to $140 and up - their shoes simply DON'T elevate as they promise. When emailing their Support department, these are the exact words she said to me: "Since only the heel part is elevated, height increase will only be around 1 to 2 inches. This is very similar to how women's high heels work." Only they don't mention that on the site anywhere you could possibly see it, if at all. Not to mention, the shoes aren't even high quality. They'll only last you about seven or eight weeks before they fall apart at the seams.

So much for being tall and respected. I only wanted to reach a respectable, normal height of at least 6'1", so a 2" to 2 & 1/4" boost wasn't asking for too much. Guess I'm going to have to find a more reputable shoe site that can elevate my height in public to that of all of my fully grown peers. I only hope I can help others with this review to avoid making the same mistake with this shoddy company as I did. Use another company besides this one if you need some height elevating footwear.

improvey
12/21/14

I am 5'9 and my boyfriend is 5'7, and he mentioned that he always felt alot shorter than myself , I found the elevator shoes and thought that I would go ahead and purchase a pair for my boyfriend. The shipping was fast. The shoes are very high quality and very stylish, my boyfriend was so excited to try them on, his eyes met my eyes for the first time. He loves these shoes and I love that he feels more confident wearing them.
Great shoes.

tarahs2
12/19/14

Very happy!!! I have a rare form of dwarfism and because of this I am more than a little on the short side, but still fairly mobile. I work in retail and though this may sound a little vain it I had always wanted to be able to reach a bit higher without wanting to spend a lot of money. So I gave Increasing shoes a try and am very glad I did! The site is very easy to navigate and well organized. I highly recommend them!

audreyc4
12/8/14

I'm very tall and my boyfriend is quite shorter than me. So I bought a pair of increasing shoes for him and it was great. We both are very happy now with the shoes. Thanks for the shoes and I appreciate their responsive customer support.

rayh40
11/17/14

I wish there was a no star rating!!! Terrible chemical order, cheap quality! I am almost sure that all the positive ratings are from the slave workers in China where the shoes are shipped from.

lisad49
5/1/14

RIP OFF!!! Do not do business with Constep. I bought a pair of boots that were junky and returned them following the instructions provided by the company. I have yet to receive my refund and cannot get a response from them. I have reported Constep to the BBB of New York. Beware, they are a CON.

andersono3
3/16/14

I recently purchased a pair of shoes from Increasing Shoes and was more than pleased with the selection and service. I want to say first that the website was easy to use and the online catalog provided me with plenty of choices. After I finally settled on one, the checkout was a breeze and my shoes arrived on time as well. The fit was perfect and I've been wearing them ever since.

marke50
1/23/14

I only have about 3 pairs of shoes that I still wear. It is hard finding shoes my size that are good in quality and still up to date with the current style. So I decided to try buying online shoes and since Im a little on the shorter side I decided to give this site a try. It did not take long to find what I was looking for and the prices were fair compared to other stores near my home. I was impressed with the variety of shoes that they had to offer in my size. I don't have any insecurities with my height but its a nice change to be a little taller!! Overall I consider increasingshoes.com to be a nice site to buy shoes from and I would recommend it.

indiah1
1/2/14

The shoes work great for my boyfriend. He's very insecure about his height because I'm so much taller than him. After buying these, he's a few centimeters taller and wears them all the time. I'm thinking about buying him a second psi!

xavil5
12/30/13

This is a great website and online store.I went on this site.I loved their product service very much because there products quality is very good.They delivery their product after 1 day later bought it.There were no damages, not even a small without any risks.

alexisd13
12/30/13

Wow...I am amazed by the selection to choose from as well as the detailed descriptions. I recently ordered 2 pairs of shoes and was surprised at how fast the shipping was. The quality of the the shoes is second to none. I am very impressed by increasingshoes.com and will be recommending your products to my friends and family.

tinas24
12/20/13

I recently ordered some shoes to give my husband for Christmas. They arrived fast and were even more attractive then when I saw them online. I will definitely be ordering from increasingshoes.com again. :)

Questions? Get answers from the IncreasingShoes staff and other customers.

10 Photos for IncreasingShoes