Review of Improvements

Tel: 800.634.9484
custserv@improvementscatalog.com

anastassiyap1
8/15/18

I ordered a week ago ornament storage box. They gave me a confirmation and chargered me for item 45$. Then they just cancelled it by themselves!!!!!! They dont answered on thousand emails, they dont answered on phone calls. Even my ordered number is faken, it is doesnt apper on borderfree website. They cheating people. Never try this! And im still waiting for explanation from this awful shop.

carlenep
3/9/18

Then I received an email telling me that it would not be published because it failed to meet their review guidelines. I had not been provided with guidelines. My review contained no profanity or falsehoods and I cannot find a legitimate reason why it would not be published by a creditable business.

I emailed them outlining the above and requested that they send me their guidelines so I could ensure that my review met their guidelines. NO RESPONSE.

Apparently, their guidelines are that you must write a positive review. Negative reviews will be refused and you'll be told it doesn't meet their guidelines and it won't be published. EXTREMELY SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICE.

Tip for consumers: Research other complaints so you know what you might be getting into.

fredm52
11/11/15

They have so much neat stuff in their catalog and website. I've ordered several things from them and have always been happy with the products and service.

Questions? Get answers from the Improvements staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Improvements