Review of IMEI-Index

Tel: +1-650-729-1675
support@imei-index.com

jigp1
6/4/18

Thank You for dealing with my issue promptly the refund was received very quickly as you promised. I wish you luck in your future business. Jigs

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Hello Jip. From what I show to your ticket, the refunding procedure is already started. Within the next 1-3 days, you should be able to see the refunded amount to your account. Sorry that we could not successfully fix your iPhone.
mauricep19
4/4/18

Glad my phone is not blocked or blacklisted... all thanks to your report. now I know I need to repair the device

Maurice

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Hello Maurice. Can you please send us your transaction ID and IMEI number in private to check it manually? An agent will reply to you asap!
davidb712
6/29/17

Great sevice! Provided me with more info than I expected. Thank you very much. Carrier and blacklisting, I cloud locking and more.

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Thanx David!! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied from our services! If you have more questions, just drop us a message!
gayles14
5/1/16

Just a follow-up on my last review. The unlock didn't happen. I feel that I have been given the run around. It has been since April and my phone is still not unlocked.I think they have known from the beginning that they were not going to be able to unlock my phone, and they should have just said that instead of making me wait for almost 3 months. They don't keep in touch. If I don't message them, then I don't hear from them at all. This is unacceptable given the fact that I have paid a lot of money for this service. They should keep their customers up to date about what is going on. Now, I have to wait for the cancellation, and it has been seven days now. I had to message them again in order to get some information for my refund. I am so disappointed with how they have handled my account. I would not recommend their services...ever!!!

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Hello Gayle. Can you please provide me your IMEI number and Transaction ID to locate your order? Was there a problem with your IMEI Check report?
burakd1
4/7/16

ı use this service they took me 240 dollar to full unlock but they couldn't do unlock and they are saying to me always we will refund your money but they didnt refund my money in 20 days , ı am waiting 20 days and looks like ı will wait more than 1 year !!

Don't Use this service if they can't do they will not refund your money!

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Hello Burak. I contacted you privately, so you can send me your IMEI number and check why the refund is not yet completed!
luise14
2/18/16

Hey There,
Its been 13 days as i payed for unlocking my Iphone. Still heard nothing. venue didn't get a E-mail. Iam a little bit disappointed. Hopefully everything will work out.
Best Regards

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Hello Luis. Please send us your IMEI number privately, to track down your order and check its status!
colleenm24
2/12/16

I have an Alaska carrier (GCI) and an iPhone 6. Do you guys unlock iPhone 6? and would you be able to unlock my alaskan carrier on it?

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Hey Colleen. Your network (GCI) is not supported. Try revisiting our website after 2-3 weeks.
everhides
12/16/15

I would definetly recommend this website if you want to know the status of your phone . Fast, reliable and secure.. My IT tech Zsis was awesome,

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Thanx a lot for your great review! Anything you might need, we are 1 e-mail away!
paulv33
11/22/15

I paid for the full IMEI check and got an email with a link that had no information in it except my IMEI number. It's a total ripoff....

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Hello Paul. I am really sorry for the error of our IMEI Check report. Please send us your Order ID and I will personally provide you a full iPhone IMEI Check (If our Customer Support Team haven't reached you already!). Mistakes would be made and we are really sorry about that. We will do our best to help you and receive exactly what you ordered!
yosuae
11/19/15

Fantastic Help from Zisis!

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Thanx Yosua! Really happy that I could help!
danield77
11/1/15

it really good and its work 100 percent

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Thanx for that Daniel! IF you need anything else, you know where to find us :D
rw30
10/29/15

I had a EMEA lock on my Iphone and thanks to imei-index its unlocked now so i can use it with every carrier that i want.

Really good help from Zisis,

THANKS GUYS!!

Regards,

Roy

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
No problem! I am happy that we could help you out and solve your locking problem!
vishv
10/28/15

Great fast service and follow thru.Zisis was great. 5 stars.

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
5 stars to you too for your great comment! :D
philippep2
10/28/15

All was ok and fast.

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
It is great that you stayed satisfied! Thanx!
henryl36
10/23/15

Highly accurate ,great customer service highly recommended !!!

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
You are welcome Henry!
nadias12
10/23/15

Not only they provided me within 1 minute the full report for my iPhone 5s, but Zisis was also in the Live Chat to explain line by line the whole report! You are great!!!

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
No problem Nadia. Happy I could help you!
betsyg3
10/23/15

Zisis, in Customer Support was very helpful in helping me to get the information I needed. In addition I found the turn around to be quick, information provided to be relevant and, not to forget, the price to be very affordable. I would use this site again. Thank you Zisis!

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
You are always welcome to our "home"! Thanx Betsy for your great comment!
yvanb
10/23/15

Corresponding very tuned to(listening) his(her) customers, helpful and very competent

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Thanx! :D
johanc14
10/23/15

Very quick results guys, thanx a lot!

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Thank you Johan!
despoinaa
10/22/15

Very detailed report and instant results. I recommend them!

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Always happy to help! Thanx!
makisp
10/22/15

They did the ''job'' rapidly and efficiently. Thanx Guys.

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Thank you Makis. This is our intention and goal! Good to hear that we achieved them!
thodorist2
10/22/15

Nice report and quick response! Highly recommended!

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Thank you Thodoris!
johnf181
10/22/15

Very Nice information guys. Very detailed report! I can recommend it to everyone

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Thanx John!
amers1
10/17/15

wonderful support team they are too helpful

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Thank you for that great comment!
jurgenb1
10/14/15

The service was great. The customer service people were friendly and very responsive.

Response from Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
It is great to know that you stayed satisfied! Thanx for sharing here your experience!

Hello all, During weekdays we can provide the IMEI Check report very quickly. During the Weekend, Apple's GSX servers have random downtimes due to maintenance, so we cannot retrieve the information from them (This is why during weekends we have bigger delays). We are in the process of create a script which will automatically provide the IMEI Check Reports to your e-mail. The whole process should take from 2 to 20 seconds! I hope that we will implement this feature in the next 2 weeks! I want to apologize to everyone that got their reports in more than 30 minutes, we are doing our best!

By Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative

Hey, we have upgraded our system, and now the report will appear within 60 seconds to your computer's screen!

By Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative

Thanx for that reply Philip :D Our partner iPhone unlocking company supports a very large number of Mobile Networks. You can contact us to provide you more information!

By Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative

Hello Cynthia, There is an AT&T USA Unbar service, which will clear the Unpaid Bills status of your iPhone. You can find this service to the following link: http://www.imei-index.com/remove-blacklist/

By Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative

Hello Jig. Please send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update (We suggest replying through our Ticketing Platform, we will be able to respond much quicker through there!).

By Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative

Hello Uday. Do you know the reason behind the Blacklist of your iPhone through AT&T USA?

By Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative

Hey Daniel. We only offer IMEI Check services, not Network Unlock or Unblacklist services!

By Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative

Hello Jessica. Please provide us in private the IMEI number and the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update!

By Hamed J., IMEI-Index Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IMEI-Index staff and other customers.

7 Photos for IMEI-Index