IHeartDogs.com

IHeartDogs.com has a consumer rating of 4.15 stars from 52 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IHeartDogs.com also ranks 8th among Dogs sites.

No positive highlights yet

• The gift arrived 2 days prior and they had labeled it correctly but send me a completely wrong item.
How would you rate IHeartDogs.com?

“Helping pets for a second chance! That is what is about!”

Elisabet M.
12/25/19

This is not really a review, it it a woke up for people that writes bad reviews. Don't know where to post I so I hope somebody will read it. This site is to HELP pets, yes you get products for it but why don't you donate directly and solely for the solely purpose of helping? I purchase things as a reminder off all help needed. These animals deserve a life better than being in a square cage or maltreated y prior owners. Let's help them, IDog does so much for them, let's keep the cause. Second Chance Movement, dogs are moved from overcrowded kill shelters to places were dogs are wanted and needed. Buy decals stickers magnets and share them by passing the word to more people. Many more could help and more $$$$$ could be donated .LET'S DO THIS! I'm why don't you?. Elisabet

“Total Incompetence”

Suzanne S.
9/6/19

I ordered a simple $5 decal in early August. I was notified that it shipped August 15. I contacted several times, only to be told that there was no tracking available and it was only considered lost after 14 days. In early September, I gave up and cancelled. They had no explanation. I ordered from Chewy.com and received an intact order in 2 days. I want to support this charity-based business but they make it impossible to do so. Just send a donation to the ASPCA. It's less frustrating.

14 days (3) 2 days (3)
suzannes316
September 6th, 2019

I ordered from Chewy.com and received an intact order in 2 days.

Just send a donation to the ASPCA. It's less frustrating.
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
We are so sorry you had a bad shopping experience! We value you as our customer and encourage you to contact our support team at orders@iheartdogs.com - we will make it right! :)
kolleenm
July 5th, 2019
Our next scheduled shipment of their bone broth is 7/26. Yet they took it upon themselves to take my money today. Yet they had no consent to do so.
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Hi Kolleen, we do apologize for any confusion around your Bone Broth Autoship order. Feel free to contact our stellar customer support team at orders@iheartdogs.com - they will be happy to address any questions or concerns. We appreciate you and your support!
michellef143
January 31st, 2018
First time order took forever to arrive so I give them another chance thinking it's a fluke. Can't check or ask status of items until after 14 days Just to find out it was never processed . Waited again another problem don't have the color I ordered. Finally ships you would think after waiting a month they would have the decency to ship it a little faster. Nope still waiting. You know the saying once bitten twice shy never again.
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Hi Michelle! Sorry you had a couple of not-so-perfect experiences - we want our customers to be 100% satisfied, every time. We'd love to make it up to you! Please email our Customer Support team at orders@iheartdogs.com - they'll sort you out ;)
elisabetm4
December 25th, 2019
Don't know where to post I so I hope somebody will read it.

Tip for consumers: This is a legit company that helps in many ways to animals out there. I don’t work nor I’m affiliate for/with them. Is the only way I help since I cannot have all of the pets in my house. One day will is my dream .Found others but I❤️Dogs is the beginning.

IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Thank you, Elisabet, for your kind words of support! :)
rodeld
July 29th, 2018
I ordered a key necklace today in memory of my best friend dog (Gypsy) who passed away about 6 months ago after 13 years of companionship. Whenever I wear this, it will remind me of her and the other animals out there. May they all be blessed and find love in their short lives.
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Rodel, we are so very sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Gypsy and we thank you for your kind feedback - we're so glad you purchased the key necklace as a way to remember your best friend by.
dougd39
April 24th, 2017
They claim that is indestructible however, my Boxer had it in pieces, with fifteen minutes.

I have contacted then, because the "claim" that is indestructible, WRONG!

However, they will will not reply me...lol

P.S., this is. Or the first time, that I have had issues with their so call, "indescribable toys"!!! This is actually the fifth time.

So I will NEVER again, make any purchase via iheatdogs!!!
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Hi Doug: I am surprised to hear that you did not receive a response from our customer service team! Often times this means that for whatever reason we did not receive it but it could also mean that we did and responded and you never received it (which also happens on occasion). Either way, we want to make sure and take care of you! I apologize on the delay in responding to your concern here - we just discovered this awesome review site! I will send you a private message here so that I can get your order info, email address or last name that will allow me to find your order and offer you a full refund. Thanks for your patience!
jenr39
May 17th, 2017
I ordered a T-shirt in a size medium. I was told 10-14 business days. It got here in 6. The shirt itself is adorable and fits perfectly. It seems like decent quality but I haven't worn it enough to tell if it will wear down quickly. I did email them back to show them a picture of my pup, since their initial email says they would love that. They responded that day to say thank you and were very polite in general. I would definitely order from them again.
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Hi Jen: We appreciate your order and support. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your shirt :) We also love seeing pics of our customers' fur kids!!!
tamarac19
October 25th, 2017
Get some unique items while donating to a great cause. The articles are useful and informative and lots of happy ending stories about rescue dogs
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Thank you for the positive review Tamara!
joanneo22
January 30th, 2018
As a first time buyer I was extremely disappointed with the bracelet I bought. It was ridiculously big (I am average size - not petite) and one of the charms, a heart, was all discolored.I contacted the company about returning and to inquire about a return label which I learned they don't provide.But most frustrating was that there is no phone number and I had to email them 6 times to get a straight answer, While they refunded me for the item + $4.99 for shipping to me, I still had to buy a padded envelope, stand in line at the PO, and pay for return shipping for a defective item. Shipping back to them (even with the added amount of proof of receipt) was $3.50 - so they are over-charging for shipping. This whole experience cost me time, money, and aggravation, so never again.
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Hi Joanne! I'm sorry to hear you experienced frustration regarding your return. It seems like there was some miscommunication - we never ask customers to return a damaged or defective item! It looks like you were advised by our Customer Success Agent to keep or donate the bracelet and you've received a full refund including shipping. We'd love to offer a voucher for use on your next order because of the misunderstanding - someone will reach out to you shortly :)
georgiam34
April 2nd, 2018
Great site so informative with their articles. I love all the products I have ordered,also it helps animals in need. BONUS!
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Thanks so much Georgia!! We really appreciate your wonderful feedback :)
kennethd41
December 24th, 2016
I called and no one would answer the phone emailed several times and no response . I will never buy from this company ever again I bought gifts for my wife and daughter and I ordered before the cutoff date. Was told be there by Christmas that didn't happen I would give. A big fat zero for customer service DON'T ORDER FROM HERE
paulah54
May 19th, 2017
While I am a fan of all things "dog", and the interesting products offered by this site.The low quality of their shirts is something you would expect from China. The shirt I ordered for my daughter was stiff, scratchy and smaller than expected. The printed message on the shirt looked faded and not crisp lettering. I don't want my money back because it allegedly goes to a good cause, but I won't order anything from this site in the future.
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Paula: I'm very sorry to hear about the condition of your shirt. If you could please reach out to our customer service department, they can assist you with a replacement that is better print quality and larger size. You can reach them at orders@iheartdogs.com - thank you!!!
donaldk43
August 9th, 2017
Placed an order the second week in July, and have still not received it. It has been charged to my credit card account and I want a full refund.
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Hi Donald! We are so sorry to hear that you haven't received your order! Please contact our Customer Support team at orders@iheartdogs.com and they will be able to look up your order and either issue a replacement or a full refund ASAP!
estele
December 13th, 2016
Received my "And God said "T- shirt today, was really excited as I was getting it for my daughter who has rescued several dogs. I was disappointed with the size, the XL was extremely small. I guess in the way the shirts are sized I should have gotten a 1x I may be able to give it to my Great Granddaughter so all is not lost, just really disappointed.
chaysef
December 26th, 2016
Spent a lot of money on a meaningful present for my grandmother for Christmas. The gift arrived 2 days prior and they had labeled it correctly but send me a completely wrong item. One that was about 90$ cheaper than my original purchase. I have been unable to reach anyone as they have no phone number and will not respond via facebook or email. The one email I did get just re sent my original order and they tried to tell me I accidentally ordered my ACTUAL order and then have not responded since I told then I was aware of what I ordered but DID NOT WANT the 4 CHEAP rubber glasses I got instead. Worst customer service and I hope people read this to avoid your scam.
kathik4
May 16th, 2018
While I enjoy the few things I've purchased from iHeartDogs.com, I need to warn everyone, that I'm always a medium, and sometimes a large (based on where it's made). I reordered the hoodie I purchased a few weeks ago, and I had to order extra large.

I am not a large woman by any means, and never wear extra large anything. So just a heads up. LOOK AT THE LABEL BEFORE BUYING TO SEE WHERE IT'S MADE.

It is comfortable, but then I looked for where it's made, I wouldn't have ordered a large, but would, the Extra large-- knowing what I do now!
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Thanks for your review Kathi! We definitely recommend checking the size chart on the product page to confirm the measurements before selecting your size. And if you find the size you chose is not a perfect fit, just reach out to our Customer Support team at orders@iheartdogs.com and they'll help you make an exchange at no extra cost :)
andreag78
September 22nd, 2017
I heart dogs has really fun and cool t-shirts and other stuff related to dogs. They also send e-mail alerts on any relevant news like pet food recalls and very touching stories. Everything they sell results in a donation to a dog related charity. The products are not overpriced and good quality. one of my favorite places on browse.
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Andrea, thank you so much for your wonderful review! :)
kathyl225
July 9th, 2018
I love the Free as a Rescued Dog t shirt but I ordered the wrong size. I had the most thoughtful and helpful email response to my questions and the whole process was completely hassle free. Im a huge fan!! I will definitely purchase from iheartdogs again!! Theyre awesome! And I love helping pets in need!
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Thank you so much for your kind words, Kathy! We are so glad we were able to give you the experience you deserve as our valued customer! :)
cyndir12
June 28th, 2018
This is only my 2nd order, but the first went smoothly! Received my flannel paw print pajama bottoms in a fair amt of time and they were exactly what was shown on the site! Ordered a "I kissed a dog and I liked it" tank top today with a $10 donation for shelters. Can't wait til it gets here!!!
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Thanks Cyndi! We truly appreciate you as our customer! :)
sharonb176
July 21st, 2017
I love dogs. That's great that they donate to dogs. I wish it would be for real! I love to buy little clothing for my dog bob
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Thanks for your feedback Sharon! We don't currently sell clothes for dogs, but we do take customer suggestions into consideration - keep checking our site for new additions :)
candib
May 28th, 2017
Everything I've bought has been very nice. I love this site!
I highly recommend it..it also helps support and feed dogs.
Amazing company.
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Thank you so much for your support! Together with our fantastic customers like you, we were able to feed 6 million dogs in 2016 and are on our way to surpassing that number in 2017!
karenw212
May 6th, 2017
I ordered the shirt said it was going to be delivered 10 to 14 days I emailed at 10 days and they reply with an email very rude with CAPS
IT TALKS 10-14BUSINESS M-F 10 .well it's day 17 and I still do not have the shirt
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Hi Karen: I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding on the delivery times. Our custom things do take a little longer as they are made and printed once the order is placed. I believe I have found your order in our system as well as emails to our customer service department that were handled. I will send you a private message with the delivery confirmation. :)
peterm258
May 9th, 2017
Really good, Great Dog Treats , love ,

Will definitely use again :)
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Glad to hear it, Peter! Dogs do love the treats, especially the Dental Chews :)
sharonw121
May 24th, 2017
Ordered multiple t-shirts and was very pleased. Would highly recommend this site to anyone who loves Dogs. Lots to choose from.
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
We are so glad to hear that you are very pleased with the shirts. :) We sincerely appreciate your support and the shelter dogs thank you too!!
jodiy2
July 8th, 2017
They have great merchandise and articles to help keep your best friend happy and healthy. I love this place!
IHeartDogs R. – IHeartDogs.com Rep
Thanks for the shout out Jodi! We're glad you love the site :)

Hi Jane! It looks like your replacement order was sent by our Customer Success Team and (according to the tracking information) delivered successfully by USPS. If you didn't receive it, please reach out via email to the Team again and they'll make sure you are refunded in full. Thanks for your patience! :)

See more answers (2)

Hi Suzan ~ Thank you for reaching out! If you use existing saved bookmarks, they will not count. We sincerely appreciate your support of the shelter and rescue dogs!

By IHeartDogs R.,

Hi Sandra - We'll be happy to check on your order to make sure you received your discount. Please write to our customer support team at orders@iheartdogs.com and provide your order number or the Email address used to placed your order. Thanks in advance!

By IHeartDogs R.,

Hi Patricia ~ Thank you for reaching out. Did you place a previous order that wasn't delivered as expected? In which country to you reside?

By IHeartDogs R.,

Hi Jaime - Please write to our customer support team at orders@iheartdogs.com. They'll be happy to check on your order and advise. Thank you!

By IHeartDogs R.,

Hi Amber ~ It depends which product you are referring to. Please let me know, and I'll be happy to provide a shipping time quote. :)

By IHeartDogs R.,

Hi Lawrence ~ Thank you for your inquiry. I am so sorry about the loss of your pup. At iHeartDogs.com, we are all familiar with the grief of losing our fur-babies! If you would like to donate both blankets, please follow this link: Give Warmth: https://give.greatergood.org/give/216579/#!/donation/checkout Each $10 donation provides two blankets and 50 meals to a shelter in need. However, if you prefer to purchase a blanket from our site, you can use the following as the shipping address, and we'll be sure to donate the blanket(s) to a shelter on your behalf: BLANKET DONATION IHeartDogs.com 1510 S. Lewis St. Anaheim, CA 92805 Under personalization, you can enter "NO PERSONALIZATION". Please write to us at orders@iheartdogs.com if you need further assistance. Thank you in advance for your support of the shelter dogs! Take care. :)

By IHeartDogs R.,

Hi Sydney ~ If you subscribed to the iHeartDogs Birthday Club, you should have received an Email asking you to confirm the subscription, at which time you would see birthday products that you can order and pay only shipping & handling. We do offer a birthday cake mix for purchase: https://iheartdogs.com/search/cake/?post_type=product&iid=HeaderSearchBox I hope this helps. If you have further questions or specific questions regarding your order, please reach out to our customer support team at orders@iheartdogs.com. Thank you. :)

By IHeartDogs R.,

Hi Sandy! You will not be charged any hidden fees - just shipping and handling as described when you check out.

By IHeartDogs R.,

Hi Eileen! There is a size chart available on each product's page - there you will find the exact measurements of the garment. For more information, contact our support team at orders@iheartdogs.com. Woof!

By IHeartDogs R.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IHeartDogs.com staff and other customers.

1. We believe in making adoption your first choice when adding a furry family member.
2. We think puppies are cute, but nothing is more beautiful than the love of a senior dog.
3. We believe having too much choice is a bad thing, so we offer fewer, better choices in our store.
4. We believe that our dogs give us their best, so we should give them ours.
5. We believe that our dogs are facing a crisis of health that is affecting everything from their weight to their dental health. And we’re going to fight like hell to change this.
6. We’re a veteran owned company, unapologetically support our troops, and work to raise money to provide service dogs for vets in need.
7. We believe, most of all, that every single dog matters. Every pup deserves a loving home, and we will never sell a single product that does not directly and meaningfully give back to animals in need.

Business History

In 2014, inspired by his rescued Siberian Husky, Splash, Justin Palmer started a Facebook page called I Love Dogs. The page quickly grew to over a million fans and in 2015, Justin cofounded iHeartDogs.com with Marshall Morris, an army veteran. Inspired by their passions for helping shelter dogs and supporting our veterans, Justin and Marshall built a line of products that give back to shelters and raise money to provide service dogs for veterans in need.

IHeartDogs R.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IHeartDogs.com?

Have a question about IHeartDogs.com?