Review of IHeartDogs.com

Tel: +1-916-445-1254
orders@iheartdogs.com

cassandrar33
10/22/18

I have had many, MANY kids, over the decades. Some with hooves, MANY with paws. Not only are they more aware, appreciative. But, they were easily trained, and just soooooo loveable. Like they knew. they had little time left.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks for your comment, Cassandra! We appreciate you as our customer :)
marym1002
8/18/18

i always give to this charity and i dont even want the products i just want dogs to be saved thank u for all you do

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Mary, it's so good to hear from our valued customers who care as much about these animals as we do! We truly appreciate you!
rodeld
7/29/18

I ordered a key necklace today in memory of my best friend dog (Gypsy) who passed away about 6 months ago after 13 years of companionship. Whenever I wear this, it will remind me of her and the other animals out there. May they all be blessed and find love in their short lives.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Rodel, we are so very sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Gypsy and we thank you for your kind feedback - we're so glad you purchased the key necklace as a way to remember your best friend by.
kathyl225
7/9/18

I love the Free as a Rescued Dog t shirt but I ordered the wrong size. I had the most thoughtful and helpful email response to my questions and the whole process was completely hassle free. Im a huge fan!! I will definitely purchase from iheartdogs again!! Theyre awesome! And I love helping pets in need!

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thank you so much for your kind words, Kathy! We are so glad we were able to give you the experience you deserve as our valued customer! :)
cyndir12
6/28/18

This is only my 2nd order, but the first went smoothly! Received my flannel paw print pajama bottoms in a fair amt of time and they were exactly what was shown on the site! Ordered a "I kissed a dog and I liked it" tank top today with a $10 donation for shelters. Can't wait til it gets here!!!

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks Cyndi! We truly appreciate you as our customer! :)
kathik4
5/16/18

While I enjoy the few things I've purchased from iHeartDogs.com, I need to warn everyone, that I'm always a medium, and sometimes a large (based on where it's made). I reordered the hoodie I purchased a few weeks ago, and I had to order extra large.

I am not a large woman by any means, and never wear extra large anything. So just a heads up. LOOK AT THE LABEL BEFORE BUYING TO SEE WHERE IT'S MADE.

It is comfortable, but then I looked for where it's made, I wouldn't have ordered a large, but would, the Extra large-- knowing what I do now!

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks for your review Kathi! We definitely recommend checking the size chart on the product page to confirm the measurements before selecting your size. And if you find the size you chose is not a perfect fit, just reach out to our Customer Support team at orders@iheartdogs.com and they'll help you make an exchange at no extra cost :)
georgiam34
4/2/18

Great site so informative with their articles. I love all the products I have ordered,also it helps animals in need. BONUS!

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks so much Georgia!! We really appreciate your wonderful feedback :)
michellef143
1/31/18

First time order took forever to arrive so I give them another chance thinking it's a fluke. Can't check or ask status of items until after 14 days Just to find out it was never processed . Waited again another problem don't have the color I ordered. Finally ships you would think after waiting a month they would have the decency to ship it a little faster. Nope still waiting. You know the saying once bitten twice shy never again.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Hi Michelle! Sorry you had a couple of not-so-perfect experiences - we want our customers to be 100% satisfied, every time. We'd love to make it up to you! Please email our Customer Support team at orders@iheartdogs.com - they'll sort you out ;)
joanneo22
1/30/18

As a first time buyer I was extremely disappointed with the bracelet I bought. It was ridiculously big (I am average size - not petite) and one of the charms, a heart, was all discolored.I contacted the company about returning and to inquire about a return label which I learned they don't provide.But most frustrating was that there is no phone number and I had to email them 6 times to get a straight answer, While they refunded me for the item + $4.99 for shipping to me, I still had to buy a padded envelope, stand in line at the PO, and pay for return shipping for a defective item. Shipping back to them (even with the added amount of proof of receipt) was $3.50 - so they are over-charging for shipping. This whole experience cost me time, money, and aggravation, so never again.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Hi Joanne! I'm sorry to hear you experienced frustration regarding your return. It seems like there was some miscommunication - we never ask customers to return a damaged or defective item! It looks like you were advised by our Customer Success Agent to keep or donate the bracelet and you've received a full refund including shipping. We'd love to offer a voucher for use on your next order because of the misunderstanding - someone will reach out to you shortly :)
conniea35
12/3/17

I have purchased from IHeartDogs a few times. I love the fact that it helps a cause. The products have always been of great quality. I will be purchasing again and recommend that everyone check great sites like this one out.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thank you for the wonderful review Connie! :)
tabithah16
11/23/17

I have ordered from this company with amazing results. They answered my questions very quickly and products are great. Who cannot love a company that helps animals. Way to go guys, great job!

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thank you Tabitha!! We appreciate you as our customer! :)
rutha86
11/22/17

My little Cairn terrier has a fabulous shiney healthy coat, thanks to your great Omega 3 krill chews

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Ruth, we are so glad that the Omega 3 supplements are working for your fur baby!
lindab419
11/22/17

I always buy from them for the dogs. I've bought several articles from them and sizes fit and good quality. Reasonably priced and have no problem wearing shirts with dog messages. Every summer buy the flip flops

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks for your positive review Linda!! We appreciate you :)
marieh109
11/8/17

I purchased a t-shirt here and I wear it all the time! Then my son and daughter-in-law bought me a fleece jacket and I love it too! Love their jewelry, too!

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Marie, thank so much for letting us know! We're glad that you love your purchases!
clarat14
11/4/17

I receive emails from IHeartDogs.com. They have some very helpful information for pet owners. I shared the site with my sister, who is mother to an older dog.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks Clara! :)
michellet141
10/28/17

I have purchased many things from this site and everything has been very nice, good quality. The one time I had an issue they replaced the item and apologized! One of my go to sites for gifts for dog lovers.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
We are so glad to hear that Michelle! We appreciate you!
tamarac19
10/25/17

Get some unique items while donating to a great cause. The articles are useful and informative and lots of happy ending stories about rescue dogs

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thank you for the positive review Tamara!
brianm321
10/22/17

I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size; IHeartDogs quickly fixed the problem; great customer service.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks Brian! We aim to please :)
angelay11
10/20/17

When I buy from this site, I feel that I not only GET the best, but I help needy dogs to get the BEST!

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks Angela! That is our goal! :)
dbizcochog
10/10/17

Todo perfecto, ha sido muy rápido en preparar el pedido y enviarlo.
Además tienen mucha variadas de productos y bastante económicos.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Muchas gracias por sus comentarios positivos! :)
christak11
9/22/17

As a dog lover, I love this site's shirts and their mission. Keep keepin on! The fact that you guys are donating to charity is so cool. Thanks for helping all the little pups out there who can't help themselves.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks so much Christa! We truly value your support!
andreag78
9/22/17

I heart dogs has really fun and cool t-shirts and other stuff related to dogs. They also send e-mail alerts on any relevant news like pet food recalls and very touching stories. Everything they sell results in a donation to a dog related charity. The products are not overpriced and good quality. one of my favorite places on browse.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Andrea, thank you so much for your wonderful review! :)
averyh25
9/14/17

They have the best products and hard to find products! My girlfriend uses them along with another company and she always gives them rave reviews.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks Avery! We appreciate the support! :)
kathyf64
9/1/17

I've ordered at least 10 t-shirts they all have been great quality! I've ordered bracelet still great quality! Never had problems with shipping nor have I had problems with customer services! They always respond quickly and professional!!

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks so much for your support, Kathy! The dogs thank you too (woof)!
deborahc64
8/21/17

Good source of information for anything dog. Weather it is training, cleaning, caring for , feeding, tips on cleaning urine from carpets and hardwood floors, more recommendations than you can count. Stop by and visit you will be happy.

Response from IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Thanks so much for the positive comments Deborah!

Hi Jane! It looks like your replacement order was sent by our Customer Success Team and (according to the tracking information) delivered successfully by USPS. If you didn't receive it, please reach out via email to the Team again and they'll make sure you are refunded in full. Thanks for your patience! :)

By IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative

Hi Barbara! Thanks for your question. iHeartDogs is not a charity. We are just a privately owned for-purpose, for-profit veteran-run company. We partner with charities and use each product as a fundraising and awareness vehicle for the important causes we support. Like all businesses, we have overhead that includes employees, rent/utilities, and campaigning costs to reach as many passionate people (like yourself), that we can. When we created this program, we asked ourselves, "what is the absolute maximum amount we can possibly donate to our charity partners, and still cover our expenses?" - the number we came up with was 20% of sales. Hope this info. helps! :)

By IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative

Hi Lori! Check the size chart on the product page for the exact measurements :) Or reach out to our Customer Success Team at orders@iheartdogs.com - they'll be happy to answer any questions!

By IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative

Hi Haily! In 2014, inspired by his rescued Siberian Husky Splash, Justin Palmer started a Facebook page called I Love Dogs. The page quickly grew to over a million fans and in 2015, Justin cofounded iHeartDogs.com with Marshall Morris, an army veteran. Inspired by their passions for helping shelter dogs and supporting our veterans, Justin and Marshall built a line of products that give back to shelters and raise money to provide service dogs for veterans in need. :)

By IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative

Hi Sitara! You will add your pet's photo once you receive your bracelet :)

By IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative

Hi Alisa! Great question! We donate 20% of sales to donate meals shelter dogs. Just to clarify, iHeartDogs/iHeartCats is not a charity. Rather, we partner with charities to use products as a fundraising and awareness vehicle for the causes we support. Like all business, we have overhead that includes more than 50 employees, rent, marketing costs, and much more. When we created this program, we asked ourselves what is the most we can possibly donate to our charity partner, and still cover our expenses? The number we came up with was 20% of the sales amount. As a bit of background, the average company in the USA gives 2.1% of their pre-tax profits to charity. In 2016, our business gave over 35% of our profits. We love the fact that youre passionate about charities getting as much funding as possible. Below is a link to our partner charity in case you would like to donate directly where 100% of the funds will go to the cause and we dont take a dime :) http://rescuebank.org/make-a-donation/

By IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative

Hi Tina! If you never received an email confirmation, it may have gotten stuck in your spam folder. It's also possible that your order was not placed and what you are seeing is an authorization charge that by now will have dropped off of your account. Contact our Customer Support Team at orders@iheartdogs.com with your order number and they will figure out what happened.

By IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative

Hi George! At this point in time we carry a few hundred items and have products made responsibly in the U.S.A, Canada and multiple other countries all depending on logistics, safety and quality. Because we don't control the actual manufacturing of many products (ceramic coffee mugs, for example), we rely on trusted suppliers in the U.S. to provide us with the product. I would note that any consumable (supplement, treat, etc.) that we offer for pets IS made in the U.S.A. in human grade facilities. For all of our products, we work with multiple organizations (including our non profit shelter partner, RescueBank) to ensure that product quality and viability is present for our shelter giveback programs. This is one of the reasons why we were able to feed over 6,000,000 shelter dogs in 2016. In addition to our work with shelters, we are activists in changing the treatment of animals in many countries. In China, for example, we are working with local organizations and local leaders to stop the Yulin Dog Festival and change the fundamental way animals are treated. We even participate in flying rescued animals out of foreign countries into the U.S. to be taken care of and adopted out. Whenever we can have influence over where and how a product is made we exercise that responsibility as best we can so that in the end, the greatest impact is made possible. If you know of any US suppliers/manufacturers that make any of the products we sell - please let us know here: https://iheartdogs.typeform.com/to/OX2sNS - thanks!

By IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative

Hi Antoinette! Our site is a secure site - If you look at the top left in the address bar of your browser when you are on the Checkout Page (where customers enter their billing information), you will see a little "padlock" symbol that looks like this: This symbol indicates a secure site. Furthermore, please know we never save customers' credit card information in our system. If you ever feel that one of your cards has been compromised in any way, make sure to contact your bank ASAP!

By IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative

Hi Barbara! Our Customer Support Team is available Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM PST to answer your questions and concerns. Reach them at orders@iheartdogs.com and someone will get back to you within 24 hours. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction! :)

By IHeartDogs R., IHeartDogs.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IHeartDogs.com staff and other customers.

IHeartDogs.com?