Outdoor Dog Supply

Outdoor Dog Supply has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 23,997 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Outdoor Dog Supply also ranks 193rd among Pet Supply sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.1%
23,540

• Recently bought the Alpha handheld with a T5 collar, and was very pleased with your customer service.
  • I believe I have had similar field dog collars like this before.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Outdoor Dog Supply?

“Time will tell”

Gail K.
4/2/20

Time will tell. This is my first time ordering. The prices seemed alright. I have a lot of dogs so would like to get my plastic collars at the dozen/wholesale price. Let me know if that is available please. Everything was pretty easy on website, but once I left the collar page I could not find my original page for the 1" collars I later ordered. Anyway, thank you for your shop. Gail

“My final total is wrong”

katherine l.
5/18/20

My final total is wrong. 3 collars, ten dollars each and $2 for a name plates fo each. That total comes to $36. You charged me $60!! I need this fixed!

Reviews (23,997)

customer service (72) name plate (56) dog collars (38) name tag (30) shopping experience (19) dog supplies (16) great service (19) dogs collars (8) first time (44) great people (8) product description (7) quality products (11)
jacobw169
Jacob W.
March 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Awesome website made ordering easy. Looking forward to getting the new collars. All the collars got hear quickly and are as expected. One of the collars has a issue with the rivet holding the buckle being sunk into the material deeper than the other two. Ive been assured that its not a problem but would have rather just had all three shipped to me in the same looking and working condition. Other than that everything was great and I will use the company again for my dogs equipment needs. Thanks again
jeffl162
Jeff L.
December 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
I like that factory refurbished items are offered at a discount as well as new items. I like that many collar colors and styles can be selected when ordering a training system instead of the standard black that other sites offer. I like that the price auto adjusts when u select extra options (like adding additional training collars for multi-dog systems) so u know what the total will be BEFORE you add it to your cart. I like that free expedited 2 day shipping is included on large orders.
katherinel183
katherine l.
May 18th, 2020

I need this fixed!
reneew57
Renee W.
June 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to find. Lots of options. Good price. Hoping product meets expectations. Replacing a petsafe collar (a poor design that keeps slipping, making corrections inconsistent). Hoping better contact and some minor adjustments will prevent me from having to purchase an 80 dollar stubborn dog collar. I love that I could put ID tag on the collar as my one yr lab sometimes wears 3 collars (perimeter, E-collar, and ID). I just need the perimeter collar to stay in place, not loosen every time he goes swimming or runs around.
jessikak8
Jessika K.
May 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Outdoor Dog Supply came up in a search while looking for a new collar for my GSD. The web page is fairly easy to navigate. I needed a sturdy collar that would would enhance my best buds beauty. I found exactly what I was looking for and then some. The price of the collar was awesome and included in that price was the name plate. Check out was SUPER easy with so many options and not to mention the free shipping. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you!
lucasm146
lucas m.
May 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I’m a regular customer I’ve always had good experiences with your company out of the many things I’ve ordered from you. I’ve had one not ship and I had to call you but you shipped it out the very next day. The lady I talk to was very nice and helpful. Thank you for your great customer service and as always I’ll be back when I need more hunting supplies.
P.S. if you could throw a can Cousy in this package that would be great :)
aliciad109
Alicia D.
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I will continue to buy my dog fence batteries from here for as long as they are available. I had trouble finding the battery via the search bar so I called to see if they were still available. The gentleman on the phone (Hunter I think was his name) guided me to the batteries via the website & I was able to purchase them again. Great customer service. It is nice to call with a question and not be stuck listening to an automated message. Thank you!
darrellr59
Darrell R.
April 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Called for help because item was out of stock. They just got more of the item in, updated site while I was on the phone and was able to order. Also directed me to help/how to on their site for my project. I've ordered from them several times and this kind of service is not a fluke. Expect it every time. Great people to deal with. Thank you !!
susanm1814
Susan M.
May 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Needed to find a bark collar FAST. I loved calling in and FIRST getting a REAL person. Second, I loved finding out that they are operating at full capacity right now with everything going on. As a result learned that standard free shipping orders where being processed quickly as well!
alisonp108
Alison P.
June 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I coon hunt and have ordered collars and leads several times from this site. The collars and leads work as well today as when I bought them regardless of constantly being dragged against trees by myself and the dogs. Further, the engraving on the name plates is still perfectly legible after several years. There has been no rust and no broken chain links/latches. Delivery is prompt and the site is easy to navigate.
lucast55
Lucas T.
May 17th, 2020
Super fast shipping
Easy to navigate
Helpful website
Great communication with customers
Nothing negative to say about the company itself
10 out of 10 for it. Will definitely do business again.. love the added Full size magazine In this digital age.
rebeccai86
rebecca I.
May 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good, they were out of stock on the color I originally selected so they called and offered to choose a different color or wait until they have more. I chose a different color and it was delivered on time. The only issue is the holes are really close together and I can't seem to find a good fit on my dog. I chose the 18' collar for my large Labrador retriever and it's almost too small, so keep in mind if you have a bigger dog the larger option is probably better. Overall quality of product is great and I love how easy it is to clean, doesn't hold moisture or smells.
lauras1404
Laura S.
June 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Appreciate the help. Very thankful for the quick response and chat session with "Trish". The one thing I wished you carried that I can't seem to find is a harder bumper. I have several but can no longer find them. Seems that the Dokken Extra Firm is the replacement but DO NOT like the water fill concept at all. Anyways, thanks again for the help and train on, WING season is coming.
kaylaw220
KAYLA W.
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
This will be my second collar i have ordered for my dogs. Its so easy to order from, and the collars i get come with the free name tags attached, which is super convenient. Many times our dogs like to visit neighbors down the road and we get a call bc they have read the name tag. We will forever be ordering from Outdoor Dog Supply! thank you for being there for us!
eliseb42
Elise B.
April 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Shipping was super fast and free! Everything in my order came exactly as described. I'm a happy customer so far and I would definitely buy from this company again.
gailk126
Gail K.
April 2nd, 2020
robertm642
Robert M.
March 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Purchased several items from ODS over the years. Never had any issues and items came fast. I highly recommend them. Their prices are great!
amyk444
Amy K.
April 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
A bit overwhelming shopping for what we wanted but the amount of information provided on the products did help us make our selection. Thank you.
shelleyh101
Shelley H.
June 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
As always an easy and fast transaction. Pleasure to do business with. All ways the first place I check when I need dog supplies. Thanks Again
kristoferk4
Kristofer K.
February 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Seems pretty quick and easy so far. For the collar tags specifically, it might be nice to have a preview of what they'll look like with the info you've provided.
raymondr42
Raymond R.
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Helpful chat. Descriptions somewhat incomplete and misleading, especially since the web page featured an item that we were interested in but that was no longer sold by your company.
amandaw469
Amanda W.
April 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
The website kept kicking me to the bottom menu when a new product's picture would load, then it lost my cart, causing me to put twice as much in my cart than needed. Other than that, I cannot say whether or not I'm likely to re-buy, until I try your products. Prices were rather comparable, however.
jom215
Jo M.
February 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
My vet referred your site it carried exactly what I needed. I don't pay shipping so I'm happy. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.
mackieh
Mackie H.
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
I bought a lime green e collar from y'all and it is really good quality!! It's perfect and love the color
jaclyno40
Jaclyn O.
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy website to shop. Second time purchasing an item from this site. The collars are such a great quality! Highly recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the Outdoor Dog Supply staff and other customers.

heatherg240
Heather G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Outdoor Dog Supply?

Have a question about Outdoor Dog Supply?