Review of ValleyVet

Tel: 800-446-5597
Service@ValleyVet.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

ValleyVet has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

mickip
2/4/19

Paid for 1 day shipping, almost 60 dollars, after 6 days of not receiving the package I contacted them and they refused to refund me shipping charges so I refused the order and they lost a customer, as I will NEVER order from them again.

jackc269
11/11/18

Great and affordable prices, great customer service, fast shipping. I will be ordering from them again!

geronimoa1
9/20/18

Super easy! I believe we got our order within two days. Good delivery! Good price! Easy to use. Shipping is always on time.

sandrag231
6/13/18

Valley Vet has been an affordable option for my dog's medication, and they have incredibly good customer service. When there was a miscommunication about the delivery of my product, they were kind enough to overnight it so my dog would not miss her pills!

yasgarf
4/19/18

Do NOT do business with these people. If you have ever noticed on their website, they will post an image of a supposedly available item. They even go so far as to say they have as many as 20 of that item. They will take your money VERY QUICKLY and THEN come back and tell you that they must try to get the item from another supplier. In short, they are NOT in possession of the image they are selling. BUYER BEWARE!!! They will take your money and leave you with zilch.

jeffa89
1/30/18

The company was easy to work with and responded quickly to our order. I was impressed with the speed of getting a custom made product made and ship to our ranch.

irisb16
11/30/17

GOT ORDER QUICKLY, HAVE ORDERED FROM VALLEY VET MANY TIMES AND HAVE NOT EVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED. I DO RECOMMEND VALLEY VET TO OTHER HORSE AND PET PEOPLE.

victorias120
11/30/17

I ordered the roper horse shoe boot/shoe and love them. It was super easy to order and they arrived very fast! Great company to do business with! Thanks!

ashleys248
11/30/17

Excellent service, prices and shipping time. Will continue to use them for all my pet medical needs.

bobbic7
11/30/17

My first-time order from Valley Vet: very efficient; quick delivery; couldn't be happier. I would recommend them and will be doing business with them in the future. Also, had the lowest price for the meds that I needed.

joannah35
11/30/17

Fair prices. Easy to Order on-line. Fast shipping. Good selection of products. Excellant service. I am completely satisfied with ValleyVet

jamiel120
11/30/17

Their site is easy to use and I always get my orders fast and well packed. Valley Vet really offers Great service!!

amyb219
11/29/17

Great price and fast shipping. Glad I found Valley Vet, I would recommend them to anyone that needed pet meds.

marier66
11/29/17

Your the best...we have such a hard time here in Puerto. Rico getting supples you make it so easy. Thank you

fredad1
11/29/17

Great prices, great customer service, fast shipping. Ill be back with all my needs for my dogs. Such a pleasure to work with Valley Pet.

kathyd74
11/29/17

Love ValleyVet and order from them a lot for Equine products with great shipping and fair prices. I feed the milk pellets to two colt that need that something extra and I can depend on ValleyVet to ship in a hurry

robinc104
11/29/17

You came through fantastically once again. This product now requires a prescription and you were prompt once it was obtained.

lilyc42
11/29/17

They are great about helping find items and their shipping is fast and reliable. I couldn't find the clipper blades I needed and sent them an email and they responded quickly and had the blades I needed. Will absolutely use Valley Vet again.

arnoldh28
Arnold H.
11/29/17

I was particularly happy with the speed of the shipping. I ordered the medications on a Sunday night and they arrived the following Thursday.

tonia112
11/29/17

I ordered Sentinel for my dog, which was cheaper than at my vet's office. They contacted the vet promptly and shipped it very fast. I will be ordering from them again!

jeanneg22
11/29/17

One of my horses has Cushings disease, needs 1 1/2 tablets of Prascend daily. Buying locally, tablets cost $2.25 each ... with bulk buy on Valley Vet, price is reduced to $1.75 each. Monthly savings $23 ... annual savings $276

daler63
11/29/17

Best price on the web. Mailed my prescription in for my pet and the product arrived within a week as described. I will be a future customer. Would recommend.

lauriev20
11/29/17

So quick and easy from ordering, validating with the vet, and shipping! I will definitely use Valley Vet again!
Thank you!

sevenfreedomsfarml
Seven-Freedoms-Farm L.
11/29/17

Lost all our medical supplies in a fire, was easy to reorder and start to rebuild. Shipping was prompt, packaging was excellent. No complaints.

kevinr150
11/29/17

I was very satisfied with the products I ordered and pricing was very good, I will use valley vet again no need to look any where else

thanks

Nick, Thank you for shopping with us. Vetsulin is shipped in the same manner as our vaccines. Quality Assurance Program Vaccines are packed with frozen ice packs, the same way veterinarians receive their vaccines. Vaccines are shipped on Monday through Thursday. Overnight delivery of vaccines is free when your vaccines total $250.00 or more (zones A-C). If the vaccine portion of your order is less than $250.00, add $22.50 to your order except zip codes listed here. Alaska and Hawaii customers are responsible for all shipping charges. Vaccines only available for sale in the U.S.A.

By Lisa S., ValleyVet Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ValleyVet staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ValleyVet