Review of Hoveround

Tel: 1-800-460-5170
info@hoveround.com

michaelc1690
4/20/19

The lady I talked to on the phone was great and very good at setting everything up , and giving me all the information I needed in getting my chair and making my doctors appointment! Then when I chair arrived the person was real nice also even when he came to check my home for the insurance! I am well Pleased and well tell everyone about the service that was given to me from Hoveround !

johnb2557
4/20/19

I can,t afford another one with my limited income so I am highly disappointed and frustrated. They even sent me 2 renewal letters. F___ Hoverround

elvap1
4/18/19

Could not ask for a better group of caring people from sales to support to service, a wonderful experience. They did what they said they would do and in a timely and caring manner.

davids2197
4/14/19

Your hoverround aged was very informative with me about everything that I would need to own & operate my chair thing not to do ! He should be elevated to a senior position in your

debrak124
4/14/19

i love my hoveround . the man that set my chair left his air pump. thank you. Debra Klingler

pennym90
4/11/19

the lady at hoverround and i made appointment with my doctor shannon taylor to be assessed for power chair but i when arrived no paperwork had been faxed to them so nothing could be down to apply for a new chair.

mikaylam14
4/8/19

The electric wheelchair arrived well before it was expected and Phong was a joy to work with from the measurements to the delivery. I am so happy to have more ability to get around. Thank you Hoveround.

jamesj690
4/8/19

i cant really explain a incomplete job? I thought satisfaction is substance of a finished job? People seem nice; at the least i can say for the proceedings. How ever this matter depends on the following
Doctor + Insurance = Money out my pocket soooo.... surely you understand my position all so far is quite well now shall we continue this adventure please?

josephm613
4/8/19

I believe the representative was considerate , professional, and concerned about my needs. Hopefully, we'll hear from the company soon.

audreyj27
4/7/19

I feel free to live again. My chair helps me to do little things like cook for people. I entertained 15 family members that I cooked for without any assistance! Love having my life back!!!

darlenea33
4/3/19

Incomplete information as steps to obtain a chair.
Present chair is six year old hooveround. Need more
info.

ceciliat19
4/3/19

Called to help Medicare beneficiary with wheelchair. Staff is very rude and unwilling to help. Trying to collect wheelchair instead of billing insurance.

bobbik9
4/2/19

My Hooveround has made a big difference for me. I am able to get around the house to do things I was unable to do before with out the fear of falling using my walker. I am also able to go out doors and enjoy the sunshine and go around the neighborhood. I'm not confined to the porch.

cynthiab330
4/2/19

The girl was very polite and helpful in getting ahold of my Dr for the evaluation. Now I'm just waiting on our next step

sheldons30
4/2/19

My experience was satisfying and the personnel was excellent. My only problem is telling me how many words to write to voice my experience.

juanitag20

THE HOVEROUND REPRESENTATIVE WAS SO POLITE TO ME &
VERY PATIENT AS WELL..SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN I EXPLAINED TO HER WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO MY CHAIR & SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED. SHE CALLED MY DR. RIGHT AWAY, & GOT ME AN APPT. WITH MY DR. ON APRIL 9TH 2019.. I WAS SO PLEASED WITH HER. IM HAPPY I GET TO GET MY NEW CHAIR, BECAUSE I NEED IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MINE IS BROKEN AND IS OUT DATED. I PRAY I WONT HAVE TO WAIT A LONG TIME TO GET IT REPLACED. I TRULY NEED IT. WHEN I DONT HAVE IT , I HAVE TO DRAG MYSELF TO THE BATHROOM WHEN I FIRST WAKE UP IN THE MORNING & AROUND
MY HOUSE . THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME GET THIS ORDER FILLED & FOR GETTING MY DR. APPT. MADE. HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY. FR: JUANITA R. GARCIA
D.O.B APRIL, 8, 1956
ADDRESS: 1117 CERALVO
ST. SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78207
CELL: 210-889-0389

paulb1099
4/1/19

From my first call to delivery of my unit I have found the people to be very professional and helpful. Thank you for all your help.

lindaj295
4/1/19

I feel I was treated fairly and understood what I needed to do. The person assisted in explaining to my doctors office the process in order to receive a scooter. The process was not lengthy and very direct to the point.

dianeg201
3/29/19

The representative instructed me in how to proceed in obtaining a new Hoveround and I was impressed with her knowledge.

lisak398
3/25/19

Hoveround helped to contact my doctors regarding my request to get Hoveround. The representative was extremely helpful and patient.

catherines213
3/25/19

Keith that brought me the chair explained everything in detail and was so very nice he covered the booklet and told me if I had questions or if something goes wrong call him

terrym322
3/25/19

We own two Hoverounds, we were trying to get my wife a new one, but, unfortunately, the insurance will not pay for it, and hers is too old to be sreviced.

christys134
3/23/19

I requested info for my mother TWICE. She nor i ever received a call. She just suffered a major fall and her doctor recommends a Hoveround for her. We saw the ad for a " friendly specialist that would walk us all the way through the process. That never happened. Very disappointed.

cherylh261
3/20/19

Lady was very courteous and answered my questions. Got my appointment for Dr.Barter's office to fill out paperwork.

brettd39
3/18/19

From the assistance over the phone, then the 2 times that Mike visited our home, we were treated exceptionally well. We could not be more pleased with our experience. Thank you to all involved.

Well Nancy, Lets say a person goes to the doctor, gets a prescription and goes to pick it up. Unfortunately, the Pharmacist says your insurance provider cannot cover your prescription at the time, yet if you wait, then later you come back after insurance is cleared or you can pay $200 right now to get it, if it is an emergency and hopefully the insurance can reimburse you in due time. Well Hoveround is equal to the Pharmacist! PERIOD!!! It is out of the doctors hands once the order is complete...CORRECT??? The order moves to your facility, and you all have the product to then verify through insurance and call the CONSUMER IF the insurance doesn't go through, the product is on back order, you have to order a different product instead. You NEVER as the product handler give or take away from the order, first with out the customer's consent, 2nd without the doctor's consent...EVER!!! In retail the customer is #1 priority, and should ALWAYS come first!!! I am surprised that you all haven't been a) sued by all of these customers complaining b) reported numerous times to the BBB or the Federal Government or c) shut down for bad customer service or lack there of. I want to say that I was going to try and get my Grandmother a hoveround but I am almost now other wise convinced that she deserves better than that kind of service. You all should be kissing the ground that your customer's walk on, besides aren't they who give YOU (YOUR) paychecks to keep your lights on and feed your babies??? Also, it is fairly obvious to me that NANCY, ANN, ANGELA...ect are on here most likely(as people from the company or mystery shopper/survey takers) making money off of writing good reviews. I hope that you all are happy for set some of these good customers up for sabotage/failure, you name it! So far I have yet to find a positive comment of a person with a picture. Seriously, tires going flat on multiple, not one but, MULTIPLE persons Carts and you all WILL NOT fix them??? If my grandma gets a hoveround on her own and she has on single problem, you all will be hearing from BBB and Lawyers. STOP the mess that you are creating and provide BETTER customer service!!!

Has anyone else in your community or your relatives with had any experience with Hoveround?

By Al M.

mine charge up about same when new I get a shudder feeling if I don't charge my battery`s when chair moves.

By Larry W.

The best answer I have for you is to cancel your order with them and do not accept it if it arrives anyway. Then, go to a local or nearby medical equipment store or pharmacy. By the date of your post, you have probably already taken possession of the Hoveround and have learned what the rest of us did. As for a positive thing about them, at least they have a cup holder, a side bag, and they can get you from point a to b (hopefully).

By Gin P.

I doubt if they are focused on service improvements because the large profit margin is in the initial purchase of the chair, not in doing warranty work or maintenance. Just a thought.

By J H.

Had a similar problem when I needed my batteries changed. Hoveround dispatch sucks big time. Their field servicer are great. When you order the wheels tell them of your situation and INSIST a repairman come out. Might cost for the visit.

By Ernie G.

Questions? Get answers from the Hoveround staff and other customers.

Hoveround?