Review of HomeGoods

Tel: 1-800-952-6133
quiz@homegoods.com

betsyh12
7/24/18

At the Solana Beach, CA store. At a counter with at least 8 registers, only two were manned. I have been to this store twice in two days with the same issue. Granted once you have something in your cart, you end up waiting, but it is annoying. I have been ready to buy an item in the past, but ended up walking out after seeing the line and just a couple cashiers. I like their product selection and turn-over and returns are easy so it's too bad I am hesitant to go in there unless I have a lot of time....and patience.

tanyong
2/12/18

I so love the store i find myself stopping at the store 3 days a week in Atlanta myself n mom is addicted to the store great selection around holidays the sale are very cost effective. I love my david burke pots n baking pans. Every week always n eye piece to buy.

vs21
4/3/17

I did much of my shopping there this year. They honor returns without presentation of an ID, and I want to guard against identity theft so I do not shop where I am required to produce an ID upon return. Excellent prices and great choices. One stop shopping!

terryh60
3/12/15

FUN EVERY TIME I SHOP QUICK TURNAROUND LIKE IT BUY IT ONLY SHOP AT BRICK AND MORTER STORES NOT ONLINE AS FAR AS I KNOW WONDERFUL STUF GREAQT QUALITY

Questions? Get answers from the HomeGoods staff and other customers.

HomeGoods?