Review of Hollister Co.

Tel: 866.426.1285
privacy_policy@hollisterco.com

jimb707
1/29/19

I use both a urostomy. And colostomy pouches. I wrote to get samples of their one piece pouches as I use their two piece. They wrote to say they'd send samples out. Two weeks and no samples.. meanwhile Coloplast sent me their one piece samples which I love... maybe Hollister are good too, but because of poor customer service, I'll never know so Coloplast has my business...

mollym96
1/1/19

I love Hollister and a lot of my clothes are from there. Some people hate it but trust me it's good as long as you aren't rude to the people who work there. They only have 16-18 year olds working there so obviously there's going to be some attitude but that goes for all stores. The stuff is good quality and the prices aren't terrible. The rewards program is very good and the sales are good sales like 50-75% off.

ramano
12/4/18

Never ever shop from Hollister people. They are a rip off. I ordered online and did a store pick up first time from this brand. Fairview mall store was quite far from my house so i drove all the way there and the store was extremely mis-managed. There was no store manager to talk to. I was told my order has been picked up even though i never recieved it. You would they would check ur ID before giving any package since its a big name "HOLLISTER". But doesn't look like they did when someone else picked up my package. All in all worst experience, stayed at the store for 2 hours, still cudn't get anything. Called online customer service, no answer. Emailed the customer service and got an answer 5 times that the order has been picked up. No follw-ups at all? I mean seriously guys, maybe they should spend more money on actually delivering the order than just mass producing all the similar styles.
My name is Raman by the way and this is no a made up story. Horrible !! Horrible !! HOLLISTER !!

rebeccac259
11/27/18

Everytime I order my size it always is two or three sizes too small. They need to change their dimensions. I can't even get the pants over my thighs. It's ridiculous. I ordered two shirts. They both barely covered my chest. I went back to see if it was a crop top and it didn't say anything about it so either the description was wrong or they were made for kids.

tc163
10/21/18

i'm specifically talking about Hollisterco.ca
and they are hands down AAMAAAZZZINNNG
best customer service ever, I even had a rep help me out on two sites, Hollister and Abercrombie (they share same warehouse and I made two different orders on the same day) on two separate transactions....... fast and knowledgable ... like damn and wow. Very impressed. They have the best customer service, and their return is so so so easy with their already printed labels. No complaints. I think the girls name who was helping is name Phylicia

alaao1
9/25/18

They cancelled an order where I used $280 gift card. After that, they disabled the gift card for unknown reason! It had been a MONTH and I am not refunded yet. I called them over 15 times. Every time I call the customer service, they ask me to email the research team. The research team is not really responsive and it looks to me that they are not doing any type of research. They do not know what is going on. The most terrible experience I ever had. My next step is to file a complaint against them.

emilyb241
8/7/18

I love the clothes at Hollister. They're pretty expensive though. Just like American Eagle. Great clothes but not exactly affordable

annad172
7/28/18

They cancelled my order for no clear reason and then took a week-and-a-half to refund the money back. Annoying at best.

gabyv1
6/6/18

I'm a 50 yo woman. I know this brand is more for youngsters. But despite that the clothes look great and weren't that expensive cause I bought it all on sale. Quality also great. Thanks Hollister

anht15
5/11/18

Half of my closet is Hollister and Abercrombie stuff, and I have never had a bad experience. I remember this one time I purchased a pair of jeans on sale that I really liked, but they were too big. I was afraid if I sent the pants back for an exchange, they would run out of stock by the time my request would be processed (it usually takes 2-3 weeks). So, I contacted customer service and asked if i could reorder the pants and have them pay for shipping, since it would essentially be an exchange. Surprisingly they said yes! There was this other time when they removed the "Online chat" button from their online store, and I left a message saying I'd love it back. Some days later it was back! Often times while browsing Hollister's online store I would have questions about sizing and stuff, and customer service always answered my questions in the most respectful and timely manner.

Overall, great company. Beware though, their short sleeved shirts fit weird :)

kathym140
4/23/18

Jeans, jeans and jeans!!! Great jeans, free shipping on minimum orders!

High rise, lowrise, skinny, bootcut etc and so forth!!! Buy when they are on sale, fast delivery, never a problem with shipment!!!!

jennyl112
1/25/18

Damn- I am 5'3 and about 125 and can't even fit in an extra large there. No wonder kids have eating disorders these days!!!!!!

theresat36
1/16/18

My first time purchasing Hollister online and the last minute they cancelled my order. Since it was purchased on a gift card and the e-mail said that it was processed and was being shipped out I threw it away, only to moments later find out that it was cancelled and unable to get my money back. After a whole month of calling, and writing multiple emails they said that they were going to put the money back on the card, but I explain to them the whole situation stating I don't have the card anymore and they said there is nothing they can do. Don't purchase from here unless it is shipped to store!! lost $149.79

keelas
12/22/17

Best thing about the store first and foremost is the smell of every Hollister store I've ever been in! The clothes are great quality, however they've always been a little too expensive for me. I've only bought a few things from Hollister.

qiangc
12/21/17

i was bought 9pices watches in jomoshopthe reason is trust it and good service and very good price for every one pice of watches.

leet57
12/17/17

It's expensive but I love their clothes. They're made small but I'm a small person. My daughter likes it but she's much bigger but we get it a bigger size

nicolab7
12/11/17

Great service. Excellent customer service. Quick delivery.
I would recommend. I had a problem with my card as it had changed since my previous order, the sales assistant was extremely helpful and resolved the problem in no time.

ayg2
12/11/17

A good website with nice clothing which ship quickly and accept returns fairly easily! I would recommend to any teens!

jackiet43
11/30/17

Love the clothes, the prices, and also they have great deals. The customer service is helpful and kind.

michaelk272
11/25/17

Hey gang!!!! I don't know about you, but the mix of products at Hollister is sooooooooo over priced, and really on the edge of super trendy....that the store has no appeal to me anymore. People, in my own honest opinion, are more "shop-savvy", and are not so free to dish out outlandish amounts of money for half-baked, over-priced, and soon to be out of fashion clothing. Seems to me that more and more folks are sticking to the classics a little more frequently, and pick up an item here and there to jazz up an outfit at a practical price. Just my opinion, but I don't see Hollister going forward with higher sales, or for that matter, staying in business for very much longer. Stick with basics....stick with classics....and give them a little flare by purchasing very inexpensive accessories to make them pop a little better!!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

samanthab108
11/21/17

Love shopping here, great quality clothes and the best in fashion.
never had a problem with returns, staff always go above and beyond to make sure all sizes are readily availble

jazzminem1
10/29/17

Estos productos importados son buenísimos se lo recomiendo, lo mejor en ropa, accesorios deportivos.

kellyn45
10/19/17

It is ok for the price. You pay for what you get. If you want better quality then get Abercrombie. But both of them are not that good after a few washes. I still like getting some of their stuff though.

angelam218
8/22/17

I have purchased from hollister for a few years now and things owuld go wrong about every other order. Mostly sending me the wrong size or forgetting an item of clothing. This order was for my sisters birthday and i had purchased over $200 and paid extra for faster shipping. Days went by and still i received nothing, so I finally called. I was told my order was canceled and they couldn't tell me why. I received no compensation or any outside contact. I am very disappointed and wont ever use this store again. I suggest others DONT SHOP HERE , THE SERVICE JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE?

sookg
8/4/17

The return process is the worst I have encountered sure you can do it better Hollister.

Why is there a £9 charge, or return it to the store and face the queue? No wonder the store is jam-packed

Almost all UK retailers offer hassle free and postage free return.

Just a horrible customer service experience over the email, in the store. No refunds yet and kept getting the same reply over and over again.

By raman O.
Questions? Get answers from the Hollister Co. staff and other customers.

Hollister Co.?