Hilma

Hilma does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Hilma?

Reviews from Related Businesses

tr150
March 15th, 2020

Went out of their way to help me. Great products, best price on the 1 like best. What more could a customer ask for?!

laurab1343
January 10th, 2020

I always have a good experience when I order from (IZ NUTRITION). High Quality products and excellent customer service. Highly recommended!

debraa62
Debra A.
March 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase

The online experience is very easy to use. Always get my products in great condition and very fast as well.

rastab
September 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

I appreciate the waters but when I received and open my cases, I was expecting the actual case the water came in to be in there. Instead, it was just bottles laying around, tossed all over in the boxes, which quite frankly is very improper and unprofessional. One of the water bottles was leaking water. Also, the picture advertised of the water does not match the actual look of the Iceland company bottles. It is false advertisement. I think dietary depot should update the online picture so customers know exactly what they're getting.

wt143
August 29th, 2019

I just finished the 25 week main program a few days ago. I had always been 110-115 pounds, so as a 28 year old man, I still looked like a kid. Then through the program I gained 29 pounds, finishing at 142lbs, almost all of my gain being lean muscle mass. The reason this program works for gaining lean mass where 5 other programs (including P90X and Fit for Life) didn't work for me, is that most other programs are weight-loss programs disguised as muscle building programs with "health food" diets designed to cut calories for you. For people with small appetites like me, gaining weight is not as simple as "just eat more." Bony to Beastly's tips on how to get more calories without feeling sick was a total game changer.

But the biggest reason I've had success with this program and not with other programs is the support I got on their forum. No matter what level of training or bodybuilding you're in, there is someone with answers for your questions. And it's not just bro-science, the Beastly staff do thorough research, even going so far as to compare multiple scientific studies.

So now that I've finished the program, am I done? No, I'm going to continue with their advanced programs, because the guys in the forum are great, there are fun challenges for continuing growth and athleticism like setting personal records, and they have tons of information for fine tuning the way you look, like how to cut fat without losing muscle, and how to get stubborn muscle groups to grow so that you can develop ideal proportions (based on what is scientifically most attractive to the opposite sex.)

I have recommended this program to several people in my life, because it really does have information for everything. So do I recommend it to you? Absolutely. Whether you're skinny, fat, skinny-fat, or already fit, there is something for you in the Bony to Beastly forum.

Tip for consumers:
I 100% recommend you actually post on the forum regularly. If you don't, you'll miss out on the motivation, advice, and sense of accomplishment.

randyw63
February 7th, 2018

Their diet recipes are amazing. I followed the diet guide listed on their site for a month now and it is surprisingly effective. The yoga techniques have been my daily routine too which helps me to medidate and calm my soul. Awesome site for those who want to improve their health and spirit.

jeffreyc
December 30th, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FORM THIS COMPANY. They will send your credit card to a third party and then the monthly charges will start. I had to file a fraud claim and cancel my card.

joannas
November 8th, 2010

Goods never arrive. Have read this on several blogs online that people have had the same problem. There is no answer on the phone line and no-one ever returns emails or voicemails.

melindal1
December 8th, 2011

One thing I will say is this: they have a fantastic support system. There is a dietician online who you can submit questions to and many chat rooms moderated by real people who claim they have lost weight.

Unfortunately, for me, I have a quite delicate stomach and after 3 bites of my food I was so full I felt like I had just eaten 3 Thanksgiving dinners. And I HATE that super full feeling. I never eat to that point. So I am returning mine. Plus, the food sat in my stomach like I had eaten a bowl full of cement.

The lady I spoke with on the phone was kinda snippy with me when I told her how it affected me. She said that is supposed to be how it works. But I felt SICK and UNCOMFORTABLE... that's different than just feeling full. And I was slightly afraid of it, so I used a VERY small amount of the product.

I'm thinking too good to be true. *sigh* time to start exercising again. ;)

neenr
February 8th, 2011

After your order is placed no delivery and their contact number is a recording that just keeps on ticking.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Hilma staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hilma?

Have a question about Hilma?