Review of EnergyFirst

info@energyfirst.com

angelaj84
Angela J.
2/19/19

Your web site is not working properly. I was eventually able to sign in and place an order. Other than that, GREAT product.

johnnyc113
Johnny C.
2/17/19

I've been an EnergyFirst customer for years and I'm happy their company has never compromised on quality ingredients for all their products!

toddm171
TODD M.
2/16/19

Never received a promo discount in 18 years when I started ordering Energyfirst back in the Joe Dillon days.

timm199
Tim M.
2/14/19

All good, however, adding a "continue shopping" button on the checkout page would encourage more shopping. Currently, it isn't intuitive to leave the screen and shop more.

davidr1156
David r.
2/14/19

Very good, but after I place an order, your site shroud have a "Keep Shoping" button so it makes it easier to buy more of your products.

georginek
Georgine K.
2/6/19

Always a good choice. I didn't get any free sample even though I ordered more stuff. I love free sample - bummer.

rachele153
Rachel E.
2/2/19

My orders always ship immediately. I can always count on getting my order delivered in a few days after I order it.

carolynb196
Carolyn B.
2/1/19

It is very easy to place an order with this company. I know the products are good and I have always been satisfied with how quickly I receive the product.

eddiea35
Eddie A.
1/31/19

FedEx delivery is sub par compared to UPS or USPS. My doorbell isn't rang and or no indication that my package was delivered.

maryk296
Mary K.
1/31/19

Easy to navigate
When adding additional products, in addition "go to checkout" , please add "continue shopping " instead of using the backspace key.

surendras10
surendra s.
1/30/19

The length of time from purchase and delivery needs to be better as I have also purchased similar products from another provider and their services were top notch.

I got concerned and was about to inquire as to the delivery date and the package arrived as I was writing the email.

susand529
Susan D.
1/18/19

I have been using Energy First for almost 5 years and as usual I am extremely satisfied with the customer service

guests49
Guest S.
1/14/19

The order came so much faster than the first order. No matter what, I love the products & the different flavors I have acquired this time. Thanks so much!

marlenel35
MARLENE L.
1/9/19

ENERGY FIRST IS A FIRST CLASS BUSINESS WITH PREMIUM PRODUCTS. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXEMPLARY AND ALWAYS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PROMPT.

dough175
Doug H.
1/6/19

The 3-item “Express Kit” that I usually order was a bit hard to find on the site this time. Just sayin’!

larryw349
Larry W.
12/26/18

More problems experienced with last on line ordering process. What has changed?? Took longer to receive in comparison to all the prior years of service.

dalek68
Dale K.
12/15/18

Great tasting product. Excellent for morning breakfast shakes with blueberries and ground flax seed.

nancyd296
Nancy D.
12/3/18

The products are always wrapped to ensure the glass doesn't break during shipment. I appreciate this attention to detail. Orders are processed quickly and accurately!

rachele135
Rachel E.
11/30/18

This company had been great to deal with. They ship out the product quickly. It's hard to find a good protein product without sucralose. This is my third order and I will continue to buy this.

jimh476
Jim H.
11/24/18

Great product, but I wish I could have received it faster. Recommend you consider selling through Amazon. Also, these bars are pricey. Recommend you figure out a way to drop the price...

Jim

tinal186
Tina L.
11/14/18

Love energyfirst products! I started with the protein shakes which taste great and have expanded to the supplements. Happy with all purchases and the quality of the products

erica162
11/9/18

Every morning when I wake up and do my usual routine I also have my usual breakfast which includes ProEnergy chocolate protein powder. I've been going to the gym rather consistently and have made some good results and I think its thanks to all the extra protein and nutrients from the supplements.

adenab2
Adena B.
11/7/18

Easy to find everything on the website. The shakes taste good. I use the Greenergy and Omega Energy Oil in my shakes. Excellent way to up my protein and shed a few pounds. I use the energy bars for on the go. I have an autistic son and he loves his "smoothie". Has one every morning. This also keeps his protein up and ensures he is getting pure products.

larrys223
Larry S.
11/2/18

Very pleased as always. Easy to reorder, delivered as promised for free and product was in great shape.

pattir42
Patti R.
11/1/18

Please check your records and update my account. I've been buying this product for a few years. I guess I never created an account. Thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the EnergyFirst staff and other customers.

EnergyFirst?