Review of Solle Vitamins

Austin, Texas, United States
info@sollevitamins.com

dorih8
1/1/19

A neighbor recommended these (olive leaf extract) for a boost in imune system when the whole family was coming down with an illness right before Christmas. She gave us her bottle and we ordered her a new one, off of this site where she gets hers, to replace it. We took them every four hours during the day (basically 3 times a day) for three days and were back to good health before Christmas Day and were even feeling much better during the three days that we were taking them. We then followed up with once a day usage. Being able to order them and receive them within a few days to replace hers was very convenient and I will be using this site to order more for myself.

tinal182
Tina L.
10/27/18

I am very happy with the quickness of getting my products and I look forward to continue purchasing from this company, the prices are very affordable.

danv53
7/20/18

They have what I want at a good price and the ordering process is a breeze. I also get delivery of what I order faster than most.

christinel173
6/11/18

Always surprised when my 'no shipping cost' order comes in so so very fast. I LUBBIT!!! I consistently recommend Solle to family and friends.

meredithk6
3/25/18

It is always so easy ordering supplements from this website. Shipping is free, great prices, and the products always arrive so quickly. What else could you ask for:)

breyonnac1
3/5/18

The prices can't be beat. No shipment fee; which is a HUGE thing for someone who lives in Hawaii. And came within a week! I will definitely continue using Solle Vitamins.

andrear113
1/11/18

I placed and order and had to wait 13 days to get it. Then only one item was in the envelope! I tried to email, because they have no number, and after 8 attempts, it apparently won't send because the stupid captcha is incorrect!!! I want a refund! I will never order from this site again. I used to love them and recommend them now I dont, the last several orders I've placed have taken weeks to arrive. This is my primary way of treating our family's health, I will find another NS retailer.

debbiec13
2/9/13

Can't beat the Prices! Solle Vitamins offers Nature's Sunshine vitamins and supplements at wholesale prices.

Questions? Get answers from the Solle Vitamins staff and other customers.

Solle Vitamins?