Hebeos UK

Hebeos UK has a consumer rating of 4.05 stars from 118 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hebeos UK also ranks 21st among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with Hebeos UK are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 82.4%

• I am waiting on my wedding dress coming at the moment from your company.

• I ordered a full length pale blue prom dress for my daughter.
  • They are incompetent and the customer service is childlike and ridiculous.
How would you rate Hebeos UK?

“We have been really happy with our shopping experience...”

Zipporah C.
7/19/20

We have been really happy with our shopping experience so far. The dress is even more beautiful than we expected, the design and material stunning. Delivery was fast. With such a nice dress, there should be more pictures on the website so that customers can appreciate it, and get more clear how it is. For custom orders, we'd like to be able to communicate and check we've been understood right.

“Wedding dress”

Greta S.
2/1/20

Do not order from this site very bad customer service. Wedding dress quality is horrible. When I get a wedding dress it was too big to me and cut my neck. I asked full refund and they didn't bring my money.

dress (49) customer service (11) wedding dress (5)
gretas18
February 1st, 2020

Hebeos UK attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

prum
March 26th, 2020
I haven't received my order after 2 months of waiting and my wedding is next week. Don't buy from them

sallym370
July 30th, 2020
I've bought 2 wedding dresses with the intention of picking one and returning the other . The dresses were terrible and they won't give me the returns address. It says 14 day no quibble returns. The obviously know the stock is poor so they break the law by not upholding the 14 day returns policy.
eileenm40
January 9th, 2020
I believe this company operates under several names, one of which is called Angel Dresses. Cannot believe this company is still operating and scamming customers out of 100's of pounds. I reported them to Trading Standards and everyone else needs to do the same. I lost £250 to this company. The dresses are an absolute joke, awful quality and workmanship
amieh21
June 12th, 2020
Bought a prom dress for my daughter. Delivery was slow, dress was poorly made and packed terrible. The dress was creased it was unwearable.
Like others when I asked to return the dress Anne from customer services told me the dress had been hand made so I couldn't return it! When I replied to say it hadn't been made to measure it was a standard size 6!! After numerous messages they still insisted it was hand made so cannot be returned! What a load of rubbish
zoes69
April 2nd, 2020
Absolutely disgusting, Thankfully my partner is a lawyer and is taking this further for me. But what a scam, expected date of deliver 27th February. I get married March 29th.
Took the day off work to wait on for my dress, still no sign!! After emailing several times I am STILL waiting on a refund and STILL no dress! absolute joke
luper14
June 12th, 2020
I purchased a dress from Hebeos. Although the dress was nice, it was not to my expectation. I ordered a champagne colored dress, but what came in was a cream/ ivory color dress, and Hebeos insists this is correct color. Additionally the dress did not fit well, and I did not like how it looked on me. The dress was not a special order or tailored. I requested to return for refund or exchange, and although contrary to what their website says, Hebeos would not allow a return, not even for an exchange on another dress. They refused! Their website states they guarantee your satisfaction, but yet they won't even work with you. Once you buy their dress, whether it is to your satisfaction and or expectation or not, you are stuck with it. Therefore, please consider purchasing from another company that will work with you and offer returns or exchanges.

Tip for consumers: Please consider purchasing from another company that will actually work with you and offer returns or exchanges.

sophier54
November 10th, 2019
Please please please do not order from this site it's terrible customer service! We ordered a dress when it arrived it did not fit rough horrible materials, so we requested a refund, and they denied me of one, was unhelpful, and told me to take my dress to a local tailer to have the changes done!!!! I was so cross, I'm still arguing now with them, if any body out there made there order using a credit card contact them they will help you, Barclays credit card has refunded me and they are investigating them.
taylora63
August 2nd, 2019
Absolutely shocking company to purchase from!
For one, customer service is abysmal and incompetent. I was promised via email when purchasing a dress that a refund was guaranteed if the dress did not fit, although when I enquired about a refund as the dress's sizing was completely wrong they refused. After emailing on numerous occasions regarding refunds, they failed to compromise and offered me a refund of £40 for a £200+ purchase. This website is horrendous !! DO NOT fall for this.
alpanan
June 10th, 2019
bought a prom dress from for 134 pound when opened the parcel was shocked to see that the material was disgraceful and size didn't fit my 16 year old. immediately asked them to return and refund it's been 3 weeks but only email I get from them with new queries, no action taken .I am not frustrated and would now bever buy fron them .my daughter is so disappointed as she has her prom on 7 th July where she has to now wear something cheap as I can't afford another costly dress
rozab
August 3rd, 2019
I want my money back. I did order a dress. When its came and I try on I was disappointed. Bra pads been in all over the places but not where they should be and a dress had a tail on back. They told me that can refund only 10% of original prices and I need to go to tailor to fix it. I wish read other opinions early. I lost 130 pounds.
sn80
May 28th, 2019
Wrong colour delivered.
Poor stitching. Very very disappointed.
Would not reccommend them at all.
One star is still over rated.
Stay away..!!
ab353
February 21st, 2019
Bought a dress but they sent the wrong size and did not reply to emails regarding returning.
Very poor and no customer service at all. You cannot contact them AT ALL!!!!
gwenl32
April 27th, 2019
My daughter ordered her prom dress. When it arrived it looked as though I had stitched it together. The workmanship was terrible with double stitching, loose threads and runs in the very poor material. She emailed them straight away and sent photos of the faults. She was asked to take the dress to a local seamstress. She emailed over and over explaining the dress could not be repaired. I now have over 20 emails of utter nonsense from this company offering us £11.13 refund for a dress that can not be worn and cost over £130! I still email every day asking for the contact details of a manager, who I am told is too busy to deal with me. That doesn't surprise me given the amount of complaints they must receive! Please Do Not Order anything from this company or you will be extremely disappointed!
juliem500
November 12th, 2018
Do not let you return, disgusting, shouldn't be allowed surely this is illegal. Ordered a dress for my daughter doesn't look half as nice as the online one and doesn't even fit but they will not give me return details basically said NO what a shower of scammers seriously I have never dealt with such inadequate as in all my days
hevink
July 11th, 2018
My wife ordered a dress and hand bag and some other stuff , all got held up at local customs , after a month still no dress never made it on time for the wedding , you cant contact them as only email and chats and you will get no where , what they dont tell people is they are sending you items from china so avoid them at all costs ! It cost us £130 all wasted for nothing
paulb1335
September 23rd, 2019
Dress turned up, was too small and had damaged zip.
Hebeos will not allow a return to even have the dress repaired.
Utterly attrocious.
kristens320
September 24th, 2019
Do not order from this website! It is complete fraud, you will not receive the dress that is pictured. They will never refund your money no matter
joannem178
December 18th, 2018
My daughter saw a dress she liked for her prom and wanted to order it, when it arrived the quality really wasn't as good as the picture and when I emailed for a return address only got responses about going to local dressmaker and read their returns policy. Horrendous I cannot believe they will not allow returns they keep giving you different options then the timescale has run out to return anyway. Appalling, conning teenagers as my daughter used her own money for this as she was so excited and didn't want to wait. Please do not use and pass on how awful they are she's lost over £100 and by reading the other comments she's not alone
jos9201
April 5th, 2018
I ordered a full length pale blue prom dress for my daughter. What has been sent is what looks like a child's bridesmaids dress in the colour white. I wish I had gone with my gut instinct and not ordered. I get the feeling that I have now lost money and am left with a dress that is no good to me. I have messaged them but don't hold much hope. I have now got to get my daughter another dress somehow, I am not a rich person but I will make sure some scammers don't ruin her prom for her.
ingek6
July 17th, 2019
I ordered a dress for my daughter's leaving ball. It arrived with loose string and the main bead in the middle of the dress missing. I reported it straight away, expecting to be able to send it back and get a refund or a replacement. I was offered 10% discount, but that was no good as I could not replace the bead and it was so obvious that the dress could not be worn. I explained that according to their terms and services they had promised to refund any faulty or damaged goods. Not the case. After 2 months emailing, nothing. This is a fraudulent site that pretends to be in the UK, but is in fact in China and they will not replace or refund anything, their fault or not. Stay well clear!
kirstya12
August 10th, 2019
Brought bridemaid dresses off this website they arrived but wasn't the same as the photo on website. They did not fit so I emailed the customer services they asked for proof of not fitting so I sent pictures. They still wasn't helpful they did not want to refund me my money back and did not help me and said they will not refund me there words ( it's a pitty you made a mistake)
FAKE ADVERTISING
DRESSES ARE NOT THE SAME FROM THE WEBSITE.
THEY SCAM AND DO NOT REFUND MONEY BACK. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE
munirap
February 13th, 2018
I ordered 2 bridesmaid dresses for my daughters which arrived 4 sizes smaller than what ordered. I emailed my complaint with measurements of what I received compared to expected measurements on their website. I was given the run around to send pictures (which I did) and was then emailed standard repetitive responses to re-send pictures, re-send measurements and have a tailor amend them. A tailor cannot amend small dresses. They refused to accept responsibility for their mistake and refused a return and refund. They are incompetent and the customer service is childlike and ridiculous. I am now stuck with dresses that cannot physically be worn and have to purchase new dresses elsewhere. I also had to pay hidden costs (import duties into the UK) on top of the shipping costs. Do not buy from this shoddy business. They do not abide by the consumer rights act 2015 for the online consumer. Also, the 5 star reviews are not genuine. Two reviewers for the same dress (pink off shoulder) with pics using different girls have the exact same bedroom background!
brittanyp68
August 22nd, 2018
Website is a scam. I paid for rush shipping and the guaranteed date of arrival at checkout for even standard shipping was a date before my event. I paid the express just to be safe. After the order was placed, I noticed the invoice said standard shipping. When I emailed them (no phone number), they told me that the charge I paid was for standard shipping, not express as I had clicked on and paid for (I had two people with me that confirmed rush shipping was clicked on and the guaranteed arrival date was prior to my event). Needless to say, I was told I needed to pay additional shipping to get the dress before my event. I did so, and here I am 2 days before my event without the dress I ordered and with refusal from the company to forward me a tracking number......
cc173
May 4th, 2018
terrible quality, terrible customer service, no refunds because they ignore you if you ask for one (they only give 10%). dont waste your money.

Virtually impossible to speak to anyone or get any sense from them

See more answers (2)

Please do your research as this company has operated under several names previously

See more answers (2)

You will be lucky if you get hold of them and if you do, they fob you off with a 5% refund and that's even the case when it's their fault. I was advised by them that if I wasn't happy, then sell the dress!,

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hebeos UK staff and other customers.

Discover the latest Hebeos UK dresses, prom, wedding, bridesmaid, evening dresses and shoes, enjoy the cheap discounted prices, Be wonderful for your big day!

stevej176
HEBEOS S.
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hebeos UK?

Have a question about Hebeos UK?