Hebeos UK

Hebeos UK has a consumer rating of 3.19 stars from 44 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hebeos UK also ranks 92nd among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with Hebeos UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• They are incompetent and the customer service is childlike and ridiculous.
  • I ordered a full length pale blue prom dress for my daughter.
How would you rate Hebeos UK?

“Very good, just wish I was able to narrow down search...”

Louisa s.
3/10/20

Very good, just wish I was able to narrow down search for styles easier. (I.e modern , classic, vintage, lace, short sleeves, long sleeves etc) as would have made my search for the perfect dress quicker :)

“Wedding dress”

Greta S.
2/1/20

Do not order from this site very bad customer service. Wedding dress quality is horrible. When I get a wedding dress it was too big to me and cut my neck. I asked full refund and they didn't bring my money.

customer service (8) dress (29)
marijaj2
March 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
They are all beautiful and can be customized. I am very happy.
Reason I chose this business: I am going to my friend's wedding
Reason I chose this product: very beautiful
gretas18
February 1st, 2020
katherinec215
March 12th, 2020
jom216
February 16th, 2020
Bought a wedding dress, dress was cheap and material awful. Asked to return and they refused! Appalling customer services. Do not buy
dalilap4
March 13th, 2020
darrenb442
jenniferk539
Verified purchase
I hope the making and shipping of the order is as easy as the ordering and payment
Reason I chose this business: After searching many sites for a prom dress Hebeos have the nicest, chic and styles for a 15/16 year old girl.
Reason I chose this product: My Granddaughters Prom is at the end of June, but in todays climate due to the Covid - 19 pandemic, l thought it is better to be safe than sorry.
georgeg549
March 13th, 2020
Reason I chose this business: Beautiful dress
Reason I chose this product: Getting married very soon
prum
March 26th, 2020
I haven't received my order after 2 months of waiting and my wedding is next week. Don't buy from them
louisas17
March 10th, 2020
janetl359
March 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: Choice of dresss and colours plus reviews on Facebook
Reason I chose this product: My daughter has a petite body and the separate top and skirt hopefully will fit her better.
carolinem205
March 30th, 2020
Reason I chose this business: Google search
Reason I chose this product: Beautiful dress great price
paulam693
March 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick and easy, hope it remains as good throughout, happy so far!
Reason I chose this product: Good value, product and reviews.
lisat583
March 28th, 2020
janlilynm
March 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was quite easy navigating on the site. Reviews from other customers encourage my purchase.
Reason I chose this business: Because I live in UK
Reason I chose this product: For my upcoming wedding
kathyg373
Reason I chose this business: Bought before
Reason I chose this product: For a choice
wendya177
March 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: previous order was outstanding
Reason I chose this product: daughters prom
eileenm40
January 9th, 2020
I believe this company operates under several names, one of which is called Angel Dresses. Cannot believe this company is still operating and scamming customers out of 100's of pounds. I reported them to Trading Standards and everyone else needs to do the same. I lost £250 to this company. The dresses are an absolute joke, awful quality and workmanship
sophier54
November 10th, 2019
Please please please do not order from this site it's terrible customer service! We ordered a dress when it arrived it did not fit rough horrible materials, so we requested a refund, and they denied me of one, was unhelpful, and told me to take my dress to a local tailer to have the changes done!!!! I was so cross, I'm still arguing now with them, if any body out there made there order using a credit card contact them they will help you, Barclays credit card has refunded me and they are investigating them.
taylora63
August 2nd, 2019
Absolutely shocking company to purchase from!
For one, customer service is abysmal and incompetent. I was promised via email when purchasing a dress that a refund was guaranteed if the dress did not fit, although when I enquired about a refund as the dress's sizing was completely wrong they refused. After emailing on numerous occasions regarding refunds, they failed to compromise and offered me a refund of £40 for a £200+ purchase. This website is horrendous !! DO NOT fall for this.
alpanan
June 10th, 2019
bought a prom dress from for 134 pound when opened the parcel was shocked to see that the material was disgraceful and size didn't fit my 16 year old. immediately asked them to return and refund it's been 3 weeks but only email I get from them with new queries, no action taken .I am not frustrated and would now bever buy fron them .my daughter is so disappointed as she has her prom on 7 th July where she has to now wear something cheap as I can't afford another costly dress
rozab
August 3rd, 2019
I want my money back. I did order a dress. When its came and I try on I was disappointed. Bra pads been in all over the places but not where they should be and a dress had a tail on back. They told me that can refund only 10% of original prices and I need to go to tailor to fix it. I wish read other opinions early. I lost 130 pounds.
sn80
May 28th, 2019
Wrong colour delivered.
Poor stitching. Very very disappointed.
Would not reccommend them at all.
One star is still over rated.
Stay away..!!
ab353
February 21st, 2019
Bought a dress but they sent the wrong size and did not reply to emails regarding returning.
Very poor and no customer service at all. You cannot contact them AT ALL!!!!
gwenl32
April 27th, 2019
My daughter ordered her prom dress. When it arrived it looked as though I had stitched it together. The workmanship was terrible with double stitching, loose threads and runs in the very poor material. She emailed them straight away and sent photos of the faults. She was asked to take the dress to a local seamstress. She emailed over and over explaining the dress could not be repaired. I now have over 20 emails of utter nonsense from this company offering us £11.13 refund for a dress that can not be worn and cost over £130! I still email every day asking for the contact details of a manager, who I am told is too busy to deal with me. That doesn't surprise me given the amount of complaints they must receive! Please Do Not Order anything from this company or you will be extremely disappointed!

Virtually impossible to speak to anyone or get any sense from them

See more answers (2)

Please do your research as this company has operated under several names previously

See more answers (2)

You will be lucky if you get hold of them and if you do, they fob you off with a 5% refund and that's even the case when it's their fault. I was advised by them that if I wasn't happy, then sell the dress!,

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hebeos UK staff and other customers.

Discover the latest Hebeos UK dresses, prom, wedding, bridesmaid, evening dresses and shoes, enjoy the cheap discounted prices, Be wonderful for your big day!

stevej176
HEBEOS S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hebeos UK?

Have a question about Hebeos UK?