Hebeos UK

Hebeos UK has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 799 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Hebeos UK most frequently mention prom dress, good quality and custom size. Hebeos UK ranks 5th among Wedding Dresses sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 87.6%

No positive highlights yet

• For one, customer service is abysmal and incompetent.
How would you rate Hebeos UK?

“Package was damaged”

Sharon H.
7/14/21

Ordered wedding shoes and they're absolutely beautiful. But box was damaged and came almost flat packed Definitely threw about on transit, dints and creases in the shoes. Thankfully they were satin so I took a hair dryer to them to get out the creases. Which mostly worked. Recording another pair would have been to no benefit as I'm sure they would have arrived the same way. So product beautiful just maybe packaging could be improved for international sales

“Wedding dress”

Greta S.
2/1/20

Do not order from this site very bad customer service. Wedding dress quality is horrible. When I get a wedding dress it was too big to me and cut my neck. I asked full refund and they didn't bring my money.

customer service (12)
sharonh1478
July 14th, 2021

Large selection

Beautiful exactly what I wanted

cathyb501
June 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered a prom dress for my daughter. After reading some external reviews I was dubious about the standard of dress we would receive. I can say it has exceeded expectations. Ordering was simple, I ordered a standard size dress and measured my daughter, went for the bigger size of her measurements. Really pleased with the fit, we will only need to take the length up.
The colour is beautiful and just as it says. Delivery was quick and tracked. Overall I would recommend this site.

Reason I chose this business:

There was more variety and prices were cheaper from shops.

Reason I chose this product:

It was the style of dress we had been looking for in a reasonable price range

dawny46
June 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Size guide very good, dress fits like a dream - we deducted 5cm from the finished length we wanted (which was a couple of cm off the floor) but dress still touches the floor in high heels! Not to worry, looks amazing and my daughter is delighted as it's for her prom. Overall very happy with quality and service!

Reason I chose this business:

Found image of dress on internet search, which was just what we were looking for.

Reason I chose this product:

Dress was perfect shade of green my daughter wanted. I thought it was excellent value for a made to measure dress!

zipporahc
July 19th, 2020
Verified site experience

We have been really happy with our shopping experience so far. The dress is even more beautiful than we expected, the design and material stunning. Delivery was fast. With such a nice dress, there should be more pictures on the website so that customers can appreciate it, and get more clear how it is. For custom orders, we'd like to be able to communicate and check we've been understood right.

charlottet127
June 13th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very good service. Dress came much quicker than expected. It fitted beautifully only a tiny bit too long but otherwise extremely happy with the whole experience. We were very nervous ordering online but would definitely do it again.

Reason I chose this business:

Reviews were good and we liked the dresses.

Reason I chose this product:

My daughter chose it, was just what she was looking for.

paulc2058
July 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

All i can say is i have read all the reviews mostly the bad and was concerend. How ever my grand daughters prom dress was perfect, my wife is a seamstress and very fussy when it comes to clothes and was very pleased with her dress. So i would recomend this company to anybody. Just make sure you give the correct sizes and hight is important. Also the communication with hebos was easy. My name is Paul Chappell i live in Gloucestershire England

Looked great

louisas17
March 10th, 2020
Verified site experience

Very good, just wish I was able to narrow down search for styles easier. (I. E modern, classic, vintage, lace, short sleeves, long sleeves etc) as would have made my search for the perfect dress quicker :)

amyo488
June 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

I did email this company initially to see if finance options were available at all and unfortunately there weren't, but as the price was amazing it didn't take me long to save up and finally get the exact same dress that I had ordered before from else where, but it never arrived. This is the only place where I could get that same dress I had fallen in love with before and it came very quickly indeed

Reason I chose this business:

After a few of my friends recommended them, I had a look on the website and found the dress I was looking for

Reason I chose this product:

The dress i chose just ticked all the boxes I had, it was a mermaid/trumpet gown with a low back. I had ordered this dress previously but never received it, then I couldnt find the exact same dress anywhere except here, so I jumped on the amazing value for money to get the dress I had previously ordered but never received

amieh34
July 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

Extremely satisfied. Order arrived today nicely package and the dress looks absolutely beautiful on me. The sizing is correct and everything is exactly what in expected very please with my wedding dress. I will leave them a five star

Reason I chose this business:

Bcos i browse the website for a bit before making an order just to be sure. I took the risk and it paid off.

Reason I chose this product:

Bcos i like the style of the dress and for the prize it’s within budget for me.

rhianne
June 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

Great experience overall, very happy with the service provided. However little worried when it arrived all clumped up in a ball but turned out great.

The dresses were beautiful

Reason I chose this product:

Very stylish and beautiful dress, loved it.

laurah1774
June 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

We chose the custom size dress and entered all of our measurements which was straight forward and easy to follow on the website.
Dress arrived today and is beautiful. Fits perfect, just a bit longer than my daughter wants so will get it taken up slightly.
No hassle and tracked order with no problems. Took 3 weeks to arrive :)

Recommended by a friend

Reason I chose this product:

Daughter was looking for a black prom dress and found exactly the style she wanted.

samanthaw229
May 11th, 2020
Verified site experience

Very easy to order. With help. Talk to whoever pops up as you get a discount code and the earn a bonus which Is perfect all round

Reason I chose this business:

Reasonable prices and amazing reviews!

Reason I chose this product:

Perfect dress for what I want for register office...

kulic
June 27th, 2021
Verified purchase

The prom dress arrived sooner than expected & we were so pleased with it. Great service & really easy to place the order. Thank you

Good prom dress selection

Stunning dress

gretas18
February 1st, 2020

* Hebeos UK attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

mollym258
June 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Perfect quality and looks exactly like the image! Was worried shopping from this website because i didn't know if it was trustworthy but i'm glad i did now because it's beautiful and come in time for prom :)

emailed a couple times but only got an answer the first time i emailed but that happened to be very helpful so i’m not that worried about the other times

Reason I chose this business:

Saw dresses on there that i hadn’t seen on any other prom sites, they were all unique and beautiful

Reason I chose this product:

It stood out and had a unique colouring and style

kerryp185
April 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered my dress as a replacement wedding dress after being let down during covid. Easy to use website and speedy delivery service. The dress is stunning, beautifully made and fits perfectly

Recommended

Recommended

waidec
July 17th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Very good with lots to choose from, it tooke me ages to choose a dress. I bought a custom size dress and unfortunately the waist is too big and it's way too long (even with heels). I think I may have been sent a size 6 by mistake as my sizes were very close to a 6 but being very petite I needed the length altered and also the waist. Yet both of these seem big. I will have to pay to get it altered now at a local dress store.

Reason I chose this business:

Mostly good reviews and lots to choose from.

Reason I chose this product:

The reviews were good and it looks nice in all the photos. Dress will be used for the Miss British isles competition this year.

Very good with lots to choose from
June 27th, 2021
juliag288
July 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

My daughter looks beautiful in the prom dress that was a style she particularly liked- slightly dramatic and not found elsewhere. £136 with P&P. Perfect fit. Slightly lower quality than I was expecting and packed into quite a small bag causing lots of creases

Friend recommendations

Reason I chose this product:

Dramatic style. More affordable than prom dress shops

lynn21
May 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

I was worried as website seemed a bit difficult to understand in terms of returns policy but the dress arrived today and it's beautiful. Lovely material and looks more expensive than it was.

Asked about tracking as hadn’t received dispatch email they sent it straight away

Reason I chose this business:

Design of the dress online

Design of the dress

anona107
March 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

I wanted a budget wedding dress and honestly didn't have very high hopes but it's arrived and the quality is just amazing

Budget prices

Wedding dress

mariah961
May 30th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

The shopping experience is good. The color dress is beautiful. But the bust is not shaped properly. It lost the shape for the way was packed so I will need to send it to be tailored. Did not like the white glass on the bust would look better with some similar to the color of the dress. It would have been helpful if there was a picture of the dress in the color chosen. But the design is nice.

Reason I chose this business:

My daughter loves how this dress looks, and it had good reviews.

Reason I chose this product:

Because my daughter loved the design. But now I thought you should buy according the colours shown on the pictures.

The shopping experience is good
May 1st, 2021
• Previous review

The shopping experience is good. The only concern is the we can't see how to dress will look in the colour selected.

Reason I chose this business:

My daughter loves how this dress looks, and it has good reviews so hopefully it will look good for her. Looking forward to it.

samanthat248
May 26th, 2021
Verified site experience

Lots of pretty dresses in many styles for good prices, hopefully I am as happy with the dresses when they arrive

annemarieg18
May 9th, 2021
Verified site experience

It's been really easy to order, with so many dresses to choose from in a variety of styles and colours

Reason I chose this business:

Because they have the best selection of dresses that are in fashion, modern but also elegant

colettek17
February 27th, 2021
Verified purchase
• Updated review

We were a bit apprehensive after reading both good and bad reviews but decided to order. Although we received no update after placing order, suddenly after a few weeks had a posted notification. We were half afraid to open the parcel when it arrived but no, the dress looks amazing. So glad we went for the next size up after measuring, fits perfect.

Wedding dress purchase

Loved the design

Cannot enlarge pics
January 28th, 2021
michelen133
July 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

Felt very nervous placing my order as I knew that I wouldn't be able to return the dress unless it was faulty in some way. Gave my measurements and then a few days later I sent an email to make sure the colour shown in the picture was dark navy or whether there was a darker shade. They responded very quickly and changed my order to the darker colour. They informed me when the dress was being shipped and provided a tracking number. The dress arrived and it is beautiful and fits very well.

Reason I chose this business:

Just found it by goggling the sort of dress I wanted and took a chance.

Reason I chose this product:

Looked like a beautiful dress on the photo

Virtually impossible to speak to anyone or get any sense from them

See more answers (2)

Please do your research as this company has operated under several names previously

See more answers (2)

You will be lucky if you get hold of them and if you do, they fob you off with a 5% refund and that's even the case when it's their fault. I was advised by them that if I wasn't happy, then sell the dress!,

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hebeos UK staff and other customers.

Discover the latest Hebeos UK dresses, prom, wedding, bridesmaid, evening dresses and shoes, enjoy the cheap discounted prices, Be wonderful for your big day!

stevej176
HEBEOS S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hebeos UK?

Have a question about Hebeos UK?