Hebeos UK

Hebeos UK has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 373 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hebeos UK ranks 5th among Wedding Dresses sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.9%

• I am waiting on my wedding dress coming at the moment from your company.

• I ordered a wedding dress from Hebeos as I wanted to try a few styles before choosing.
  • Do not order from this site very bad customer service.
How would you rate Hebeos UK?

“We have been really happy with our shopping experience...”

Zipporah C.
7/19/20

We have been really happy with our shopping experience so far. The dress is even more beautiful than we expected, the design and material stunning. Delivery was fast. With such a nice dress, there should be more pictures on the website so that customers can appreciate it, and get more clear how it is. For custom orders, we'd like to be able to communicate and check we've been understood right.

“Wedding dress”

Greta S.
2/1/20

Do not order from this site very bad customer service. Wedding dress quality is horrible. When I get a wedding dress it was too big to me and cut my neck. I asked full refund and they didn't bring my money.

dress (58) customer service (12) wedding dress (6)
zipporahc
July 19th, 2020

samanthaw229
May 11th, 2020
Verified site experience

Very easy to order. With help. Talk to whoever pops up as you get a discount code and the earn a bonus which Is perfect all round

Reason I chose this business:

Reasonable prices and amazing reviews!

Reason I chose this product:

Perfect dress for what I want for register office...

louisas17
March 10th, 2020
Verified site experience

Very good, just wish I was able to narrow down search for styles easier. (I. E modern, classic, vintage, lace, short sleeves, long sleeves etc) as would have made my search for the perfect dress quicker :)

kerryp185
April 1st, 2021
Verified site experience

I ordered my dress as a replacement wedding dress after being let down during covid. Easy to use website and speedy delivery service. The dress is stunning, beautifully made and fits perfectly

Recommended

Recommended

anona107
March 9th, 2021
Verified site experience

I wanted a budget wedding dress and honestly didn't have very high hopes but it's arrived and the quality is just amazing

Budget prices

Wedding dress

maggsr
May 1st, 2021
Verified site experience

Brilliant service need to measure by size guide of each sizes even when I had a query afterwards very promly dealt with it

Very good quick response and fast service

colettek17
February 27th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

We were a bit apprehensive after reading both good and bad reviews but decided to order. Although we received no update after placing order, suddenly after a few weeks had a posted notification. We were half afraid to open the parcel when it arrived but no, the dress looks amazing. So glad we went for the next size up after measuring, fits perfect.

Wedding dress purchase

Loved the design

Cannot enlarge pics
January 28th, 2021
baljitk5
October 4th, 2020
Verified site experience

It was very easy to use this site and find what I wanted without having to look everywhere.

Reason I chose this business:

Its got some wonderful outfits and its based in the uk, so my shipment does not take weeks or months to arrive.

dawnb706
May 6th, 2021
Verified site experience

We were a bit wary ordering a prom dress on line but we gave it a go and my word the dress fits my daughter perfectly. It's beautiful!
Really easy to order, only took 3 weeks to arrive but it was custom made to size so really pleased with the whole experience. Thankyou

Reason I chose this business:

My daughter saw the style on the website and loved the dress.

Reason I chose this product:

Very classy and beautiful design for a prom dress

naihlap
April 27th, 2020
Verified site experience

Very clear and simple to. Especially with the on hand queries you can ask to clarify anything

Because I liked the dress

Reason I chose this product:

It was modest and matched all my requirements

wesleym144
April 1st, 2021
Verified site experience

Everything seems easy to navigate. I like that i can provide accurate dress measurements.

Reason I chose this business:

Google search and products available

juliei67
April 2nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Simple process. No indication of postage costs until payment. Would be helpful if this was clearly displayed

Beautiful designs

starlam5
March 9th, 2021
Verified site experience

Yep it's good. Keep up guys. Waiting for the dress to come, it's my first time. Can't wait to see it!

Reason I chose this business:

Because the prices are pretty good. I hope the dress will be too!

victorial281
October 2nd, 2020
Verified site experience

Fun to browse. Lots of nice dresses. :) Love the dress I chose!

Really good deals!

sarahb1751
April 26th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Quick and easy website. Easy to customise dress size. Lovely quality dress, especially for the price.

Got back to me within a day. Good service

Reason I chose this business:

Looking for a prom dress and they look lovely

Reason I chose this product:

Loved the colour and style

Quick and easy
April 6th, 2021
lindac2813
March 16th, 2021
Verified site experience

My daughter Kelly tried on around 40 wedding dresses last year for her wedding in June this year then I found you're website, kelly found the one! When she saw her dress she was delighted, it was perfect and no alterations needed!

Reason I chose this business:

It popped up on my daughters FB page. And she saw what she was looking for and we’re happy with the company reviews.

Reason I chose this product:

It was my daughter Kelly’s choice and was what she had been looking for since last august.

carolee53
May 8th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Easy online ordering, custom ordered perfect fitting. Absolutely stunning dress

Facebook advert

Reason I chose this product:

Dress was just the style I wanted

Easy online ordering
April 18th, 2021
laurar1136
August 4th, 2020
Verified site experience

Experience was good. Hope the dresses are as I see on the site.

marijaj2
March 30th, 2020
Verified site experience

They are all beautiful and can be customized. I am very happy.

Reason I chose this business:

I am going to my friend's wedding

Very beautiful

wynettea
June 13th, 2020
Verified site experience

So far I am excited and I can not wait for the dress to arrive.

Reason I chose this business:

I seen a youtube video that the lady was trying dresses on from different sites, and I was impressed with her review of the dresses.

Reason I chose this product:

This dress is for my nieces sweet 16 party. This is my gift to her.

dalilap4
March 13th, 2020
darrenb442
March 14th, 2020
gretas18
February 1st, 2020

* Hebeos UK attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

nicolew653
April 9th, 2020

Great. Customer service is excellent! Really helpful

Reason I chose this business:

Lots of great photos of people's orders made it much more easier to trust!

Love it! Dream wedding dress

fatimab25
April 10th, 2020
Verified site experience

Virtually impossible to speak to anyone or get any sense from them

See more answers (2)

Please do your research as this company has operated under several names previously

See more answers (2)

You will be lucky if you get hold of them and if you do, they fob you off with a 5% refund and that's even the case when it's their fault. I was advised by them that if I wasn't happy, then sell the dress!,

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hebeos UK staff and other customers.

Discover the latest Hebeos UK dresses, prom, wedding, bridesmaid, evening dresses and shoes, enjoy the cheap discounted prices, Be wonderful for your big day!

stevej176
HEBEOS S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hebeos UK?

Have a question about Hebeos UK?