Review of Hebeos UK

7 Park Road
Rickmansworth, England WD3 1HU, United Kingdom

alpanan
6/10/19

bought a prom dress from for 134 pound when opened the parcel was shocked to see that the material was disgraceful and size didn't fit my 16 year old. immediately asked them to return and refund it's been 3 weeks but only email I get from them with new queries, no action taken .I am not frustrated and would now bever buy fron them .my daughter is so disappointed as she has her prom on 7 th July where she has to now wear something cheap as I can't afford another costly dress

sn80
5/28/19

Wrong colour delivered.
Poor stitching. Very very disappointed.
Would not reccommend them at all.
One star is still over rated.
Stay away..!!

igas1
5/4/19

horrible qulity of dresses , horibble costomer service and everything connected with this stupid company. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

gwenl32
4/27/19

My daughter ordered her prom dress. When it arrived it looked as though I had stitched it together. The workmanship was terrible with double stitching, loose threads and runs in the very poor material. She emailed them straight away and sent photos of the faults. She was asked to take the dress to a local seamstress. She emailed over and over explaining the dress could not be repaired. I now have over 20 emails of utter nonsense from this company offering us £11.13 refund for a dress that can not be worn and cost over £130! I still email every day asking for the contact details of a manager, who I am told is too busy to deal with me. That doesn't surprise me given the amount of complaints they must receive! Please Do Not Order anything from this company or you will be extremely disappointed!

ab353
2/21/19

Bought a dress but they sent the wrong size and did not reply to emails regarding returning.
Very poor and no customer service at all. You cannot contact them AT ALL!!!!

joannem178
12/18/18

My daughter saw a dress she liked for her prom and wanted to order it, when it arrived the quality really wasn't as good as the picture and when I emailed for a return address only got responses about going to local dressmaker and read their returns policy. Horrendous I cannot believe they will not allow returns they keep giving you different options then the timescale has run out to return anyway. Appalling, conning teenagers as my daughter used her own money for this as she was so excited and didn't want to wait. Please do not use and pass on how awful they are she's lost over £100 and by reading the other comments she's not alone

juliem500
11/12/18

Do not let you return, disgusting, shouldn't be allowed surely this is illegal. Ordered a dress for my daughter doesn't look half as nice as the online one and doesn't even fit but they will not give me return details basically said NO what a shower of scammers seriously I have never dealt with such inadequate as in all my days

brittanyp68
8/22/18

Website is a scam. I paid for rush shipping and the guaranteed date of arrival at checkout for even standard shipping was a date before my event. I paid the express just to be safe. After the order was placed, I noticed the invoice said standard shipping. When I emailed them (no phone number), they told me that the charge I paid was for standard shipping, not express as I had clicked on and paid for (I had two people with me that confirmed rush shipping was clicked on and the guaranteed arrival date was prior to my event). Needless to say, I was told I needed to pay additional shipping to get the dress before my event. I did so, and here I am 2 days before my event without the dress I ordered and with refusal from the company to forward me a tracking number......

hevink
7/11/18

My wife ordered a dress and hand bag and some other stuff , all got held up at local customs , after a month still no dress never made it on time for the wedding , you cant contact them as only email and chats and you will get no where , what they dont tell people is they are sending you items from china so avoid them at all costs ! It cost us £130 all wasted for nothing

ancaa2
6/29/18

Ordered a dress for my friends wedding. Despite the fact I ordered the right size the dress was in need of several amendments. The dress length was wrong, the adornment hanging loose, the braces far to big.The material used for the vest was very delicat however heavy adornments were used...it just look so cheap and not right.
I purcheased an expensive, custome made dress in order not to need to spend any adicional money and time on tailoring.
I end up missing a day from work to be able to go shopping to find another dress. The company refused a refund and I end up putting the dress to the bin.
Very disappointed!

debrah155
5/23/18

I ordered two dresses, they arrived quite quickly. I ordered the dresses in ivory. They arrived and they are white, not only are they white the tulle has holes in it on both dresses, they have dirt marks on the bodice, the bows are falling off and they are not like the pictures heboes advertise them as. I contacted them to ask for returns labels and a refund, they offered me 5% refund and to keep the dresses. I refused, they then offered 10% I refused, then 20% I refused and now 25% which again I have refused.
I paid $131 usd. I have opened a claim in PayPal to which they have responded offering me $19 usd! I have again refused.
Heboes asked for picture evidence which I sent and they still refuse to give me a full refund and for me to return the dresses.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE CHEAP NASTY DRESSES!

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT!

lisat285
5/23/18

THIS PLACE IS A SCAM ! YOU ORDER A DRESS FROM THE MEASUREMENTS ON THEIR SITE AND IT ARRIVES AND IT'S WAY TOO SMALL! THEN THEY WON'T ACCEPT A RETURN. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE LOSERS !

cc173
5/4/18

terrible quality, terrible customer service, no refunds because they ignore you if you ask for one (they only give 10%). dont waste your money.

jos9201
4/5/18

I ordered a full length pale blue prom dress for my daughter. What has been sent is what looks like a child's bridesmaids dress in the colour white. I wish I had gone with my gut instinct and not ordered. I get the feeling that I have now lost money and am left with a dress that is no good to me. I have messaged them but don't hold much hope. I have now got to get my daughter another dress somehow, I am not a rich person but I will make sure some scammers don't ruin her prom for her.

melissak79
3/25/18

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter and once the dress was here, it was not only very cheaply made, it wasn't what he had asked for. I emailed, took the pictures they requested and explained it was all wrong. They wanted me to find a tailor and have it done to what we needed and they would issue me 10% of amount of dress to compensate! I explained this was not an option, to please allow me to return dress less shipping charges, and they simply stopped responding!! Now I am out the money and have less than a month to find a dress. I don't have the means to afford this, but can not and will not allow my daughter to miss her prom. Please help spread the word..do NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SHADDY COMPANY!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SHADDY COMPANY

munirap
2/13/18

I ordered 2 bridesmaid dresses for my daughters which arrived 4 sizes smaller than what ordered. I emailed my complaint with measurements of what I received compared to expected measurements on their website. I was given the run around to send pictures (which I did) and was then emailed standard repetitive responses to re-send pictures, re-send measurements and have a tailor amend them. A tailor cannot amend small dresses. They refused to accept responsibility for their mistake and refused a return and refund. They are incompetent and the customer service is childlike and ridiculous. I am now stuck with dresses that cannot physically be worn and have to purchase new dresses elsewhere. I also had to pay hidden costs (import duties into the UK) on top of the shipping costs. Do not buy from this shoddy business. They do not abide by the consumer rights act 2015 for the online consumer. Also, the 5 star reviews are not genuine. Two reviewers for the same dress (pink off shoulder) with pics using different girls have the exact same bedroom background!

Questions? Get answers from the Hebeos UK staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Hebeos UK