Hebeos UK

Hebeos UK has a consumer rating of 4.22 stars from 138 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hebeos UK also ranks 17th among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with Hebeos UK are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 87.2%

• I am waiting on my wedding dress coming at the moment from your company.

• I ordered a wedding dress from Hebeos as I wanted to try a few styles before choosing.
  • Do not order from this site very bad customer service.
How would you rate Hebeos UK?

“We have been really happy with our shopping experience...”

Zipporah C.
7/19/20

We have been really happy with our shopping experience so far. The dress is even more beautiful than we expected, the design and material stunning. Delivery was fast. With such a nice dress, there should be more pictures on the website so that customers can appreciate it, and get more clear how it is. For custom orders, we'd like to be able to communicate and check we've been understood right.

“Wedding dress”

Greta S.
2/1/20

Do not order from this site very bad customer service. Wedding dress quality is horrible. When I get a wedding dress it was too big to me and cut my neck. I asked full refund and they didn't bring my money.

dress (56) customer service (12) wedding dress (6)
zipporahc
July 19th, 2020
louisas17
March 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very good, just wish I was able to narrow down search for styles easier. (I. E modern, classic, vintage, lace, short sleeves, long sleeves etc) as would have made my search for the perfect dress quicker :)
samanthaw229
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy to order. With help. Talk to whoever pops up as you get a discount code and the earn a bonus which Is perfect all round
Reason I chose this business: Reasonable prices and amazing reviews!
Reason I chose this product: Perfect dress for what I want for register office...
naihlap
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very clear and simple to. Especially with the on hand queries you can ask to clarify anything
Reason I chose this business: Because I liked the dress
Reason I chose this product: It was modest and matched all my requirements
laurar1136
August 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Experience was good. Hope the dresses are as I see on the site.
angieg102
July 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good. Just hope to receive it in correct size and in time.
Reason I chose this business: Prices were competitive.
Reason I chose this product: For my daughters prom
carolinem205
March 30th, 2020
Reason I chose this business: Google search
Reason I chose this product: Beautiful dress great price
marijaj2
March 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
They are all beautiful and can be customized. I am very happy.
Reason I chose this business: I am going to my friend's wedding
Reason I chose this product: Very beautiful
wynettea
June 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far I am excited and I can not wait for the dress to arrive.
Reason I chose this business: I seen a youtube video that the lady was trying dresses on from different sites, and I was impressed with her review of the dresses.
Reason I chose this product: This dress is for my nieces sweet 16 party. This is my gift to her.
lucyr94
April 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: Good quality dresses for a good price
Reason I chose this product: It's a beautiful dress and is very flattering
katherinec215
Reason I chose this product: It is lovely
nicolew653
April 9th, 2020
Great. Customer service is excellent! Really helpful
Reason I chose this business: Lots of great photos of people's orders made it much more easier to trust!
Reason I chose this product: Love it! Dream wedding dress
fatimab25
April 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: Because they have good quality clothes
Reason I chose this product: Because of my wedding day
jessicah711
June 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy to navigate and find what I wanted! Perfect website!
Reason I chose this business: A friend of mine wore one of your dresses to a drag convention and I knew I had to have a dress by you.
Reason I chose this product: I am going to a convention once lockdown is over to meet and greet my followers on tik tok and needed a formal dress.
jodieb71
June 17th, 2020
Great experience. Quick and easy
Reason I chose this business: Good quality
Reason I chose this product: Needed a stable prom dress
ssllym
June 7th, 2020
Reason I chose this business: Love the dresses
Reason I chose this product: Sale and I need to try on dresses before o get too fat as I’m pregnant. We’re getting married just after the baby is due
maggiey15
June 19th, 2020
Reason I chose this product: Saw them on line
gretas18
February 1st, 2020

Hebeos UK attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

jand229
June 29th, 2020
shelleyl66
June 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good customer service response. Ordering easy. Hoping that the dress will be lovely!
Reason I chose this business: I like your dresses and done great feedback.
Reason I chose this product: It suits my style and it was just what I am looking for as we are planning an outdoor wedding dress.
ishmaela2
June 30th, 2020
Reason I chose this product: Looks Beautiful
prum
March 26th, 2020
I haven't received my order after 2 months of waiting and my wedding is next week. Don't buy from them

Virtually impossible to speak to anyone or get any sense from them

See more answers (2)

Please do your research as this company has operated under several names previously

See more answers (2)

You will be lucky if you get hold of them and if you do, they fob you off with a 5% refund and that's even the case when it's their fault. I was advised by them that if I wasn't happy, then sell the dress!,

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hebeos UK staff and other customers.

Discover the latest Hebeos UK dresses, prom, wedding, bridesmaid, evening dresses and shoes, enjoy the cheap discounted prices, Be wonderful for your big day!

stevej176
HEBEOS S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hebeos UK?

Have a question about Hebeos UK?