Review of Guy4Game

Tel: 1-888-221-1554
sales@guy4game.com

jakes170
2/1/19

I hope no one is still using this service anymore. A friend said one of his buddies recommended this website so i figure why not. What did i get? The runaround. Customer service is a joke. They lie to you constantly just to make sure they get their money. One told me i should expect my order in 8hrs and the other said eh wait 48hrs. Um not. You want to take my money now and expect me to wait when you website says things like less than 30mins? Never again will i use them. And most of the padded positive reviews are ppl who work for them or fake because they all same the same things with minor changes to their words

johnw1521
1/15/19

They promised me a refund on my non-delivered order, but now their website isn't even running!!! They're scamming people left and right.

markc716
11/22/18

iv been going with guy4game for awhile now, im the type of guy who has no patiance and no pussyfooting around, but when i am frustrated or upset Guy4Game figure's out a solution and make's it better for the both of our issues/problems so that we both can benefit from it. i rate Guy4Game 5 stars for the performance and the kindness they give out to the customers /clap/cheer

danielc356
5/14/18

Do not use this company. They sell your email address and passwords. I got a notification from credit karma. I mean what should I expect from a Chinese gaming company.

davidg508
4/7/18

I bought gold from them a few months ago and I ended up getting banned after having almost 200 days played on my account. I messaged them but never got a response I wouldn't recommend buying anything from this site its not worth the risk

elizabethb262
3/18/18

They used to be a reliable and safe company but they are not secure anymore not like they once were. The only safe way to purchase things is ingame with ingame currencies.

chanceb11
2/23/18

All these positive reviews are fake. This website is trash and will not deliver a single service. Do not spend money here ever. Almost a full month waiting for two different transactions. Circle jerk of pieces of $#*!s. Don't spend a single dollar here.

renew24
1/11/18

great price and another successful order!! They are amazing. They never fail and do things in timely matter. Please note the quoted delivery time is after they START your order. Doesn't' include your line in the queue so don't be surprised if it takes longer than you think.

wadeo4
10/29/17

Would of been 5 stars but "out of stock" otherwise very smooth transaction. between these guys for gold and Ogs Pro for leveling services im set. ty guys will buy again

jiing
9/8/17

I have spent over 1,000 dollars with them over the years for various goods and services and they've always fulfilled my orders in a timely and responsible way with emailed updates on the order. highly recommend.

patrickj56
7/29/17

It is probably obvious to change your password, but i thought these guys were honest traders. But about one week after i bought a large sum of money, my account was hacked and all the money i purchased was gone. I have NEVER been hacked before, what a perfect $#*!ing coincidence huh? Choose a different, honest website. Or just change your password and email after your purchase. Theyll hack you to get the gold back.

josephr126
5/20/17

I have been using this site for over 2 and 1/2 years of and on and they always deliver what they say they will. Big or large orders they deliver I have always gave them
5 stars.

barshallm
4/30/17

if you want to buy stuff cheep for a mmorpg just pick these guys. i hear alot of bad stuff about making these purchases but this was fast. i typed in my credit card info. the guy wrote easy to understand directions. and i got what i wanted. i was worried about my credit info but the website that you put your card info into is owned by visa. so that makes me feel comforstable about security. took a leep and landed ont he other side safe/ cheers!

mattj61
4/10/17

I bought a large amount of gold for a large amount of money. I told them I wanted Face 2 Face transaction and they told me I had to do action house. I let them know I didn't like that idea because I think it's easier to get caught. Well, I ended up getting caught, blizzard took all the gold from my account. And Guy4Game got to keep my REAL money. I told them I want a refund since they didn't listen to me and they said no.

Don't order from these guys.

willd25
3/16/17

On time, no issues.. Love the site they have all I need and provide great service/ I would also recommend them to anyone needing help in game.

mamorui
2/26/17

I was surprised to get such a quick response and was happy to see how easy and smooth it went. This was my first time using this site and I would most definitely be a returning customer.

mannyg6
2/22/17

Ive been using this website for the last 5 years and ive ALWAYS had a delivery and always within 30 minutes. They are very professional and respectful of the customer. Not like other sites where they takes days and sometimes dont even deliver! What an outrage!!!!! I would recommend guy4game.com to any of my friends, and i have, and they love it too lol. Definitely give them a trry, you wont be disappointed

camilop
2/22/17

super fast and great service. very trustworthy people. the 24hr help line is also very nice to have. PANDA is amazing to work with

skripp
2/17/17

Fast an easy been purchasing from them a lot def recommend to buy from here if your looking for a fast come up for gold an also cheap!!

nestorz
2/17/17

I was a bit skeptical at first but that feeling went out the window after the quick and reliable delivery in which I received my items. I would totally recommend this site to friends.

stevev33
2/15/17

Exceptional service and usually extremely quick delivery.. well done guy4game! I have been using them for years and always reliable. If you want someone to trust this group is it...

bobb1182
2/12/17

Customer service was great and fast. Panda helped me out a lot. :) .

johnd717
2/11/17

Great experience. I have bought from them before and it was off and on with 30 min. purchase times, but 200k gold was done like 10 mins.... legit. Thanks!

Tip for consumers: Get with their live chat and check they have the availability before you purchase. They'll stay with you on chat until it's done. Just let them know what step of the process you're on. :)

alaam2
2/8/17

its very safe i buy a lot if times and it was very safe and helpful i thank panda who stay with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobg88
2/8/17

I've used them in the past and now that I've come back - it's a trustworthy site :) I remember this site starting up back in the day when my friends and I were still kids and scared to buy gold haha

forget guy4game and go with the WoW token in the auction house. $20.99 bucks gets you between 23,000 and 25,000 in gold and its guaranteed no issues and not a scammer in the business :)

By Eric D.

what you need pls ? can check with the website 24/7 online service.

By oliver c., Guy4Game Representative

To buy anything from this website, no. If you're caught doing it you could get banned. If you want to play it safe then I'd just auction off the in game time coins. Chances of getting caught buying items or gold are slim, I haven't been banned and I've occasionally bought both items and gold. So to me, it's worth it.

By joshua n.

thank god wow started the wow token thing. $20.00 bucks gets you 23,000 to 25,000 worth of gold. i do that bow instead of guy4game. they really suck and rip you off without a second thought :)

By Eric D.

Questions? Get answers from the Guy4Game staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Guy4Game