World of Warcraft reviews

Tel: 15252595157

1 star

jonasb29
4/3/15

I wish they would return the game to hardcore mode like it was in vanilla and TBC. Or at least make old version availiable officialy because private servers aren't as good as retail.

ericm64
12/7/14

I have been playing since a little after Vanilla. The only drawback are the pandas. I wonder if bliz just placated the Chinese gold farmers by adding them since I don't see them spamming in game anymore. Otherwise it is an outstanding game and will continue to play well after I am in a retirement home.

katief9
11/3/14

This is absolutely one of the best thing about living! Should I even say more about it? Naw, most of you must know how great this game is!

albertw19
3/18/14

A cool game it is. World of Warcraft brings a gamer into a world of cyber world. A super cool role playing game.WOW is for W.O.W

kaitys
1/13/14

My nephews are addicted to this game I think auntie knows what to buy them :)

thomasl39
12/20/13

People like myself became addicted to this game. It was great during it's peak but now clearing in a decline. By far the game I've ever played.

richardh51
12/6/13

I LOVE WOW. Been playing this game for the past 5 years and i am just hooked up on it. The expansions are great and I have just maxed out my hunter. AWESOME GAME!!!!!

davey96
12/2/13

Great game. Really nothing else needs to be said.

nicodemop
9/19/13

This game sucks you in, but it's good site and useful resource overall.

edwardw16
6/13/13

It's addicting to the point I can't recommend it. It will destroy your life. Still have to give it 5 stars. They did a great job with this game.

chrise5
7/18/11

Very very very cool game but 1 payment got called back and my account got banned forever. i was going to pay again next month and they won't let me. so if you play make sure you always have the money in your bank 100% of the time -_-

tyw
4/12/11

Certainly one of the best games on the Web. It incorporates the perfect amounts of skill, dedication, socialization, and challenge to make an MMORPG. I would definitely suggest opening up a trial account for those who haven't tried it.

katinas
3/24/10

Very informative and useful for people who play world of warcraft. Very fun game and everyone should play it :) I recommend that people do the 30 day trial before playing the game.

aaronh2
9/14/09

Just had to write a quick review of this site because it has to be my all time favorite game. Thousands of players can't be wrong and there is a reason they call this game warcrack....because it is more addicting than crack :) They have recently made some amazing changes in this game and if you haven't tried it before you owe it to yourself to check it out. I have even made a couple grand off of playing this game and selling my loot on ebay. (I will admit that if I had spent those 300 hours actually working I might have made more than that, but hey, I made money playing a game)

oscarj
8/18/09

Do you want to have no social life in the real world? Want to meet hot elf girls (really guys) and kill the lich king? If you start playing this game you will never stop...ever...Blizzard will own you. Nevertheless, it is probably more fun than sex, so just play it...

marions
8/18/09

Awesome! Need I say anything more?

Questions? Get answers from the World of Warcraft staff and other customers.

World of Warcraft?