Review of Guy4Game

Tel: 1-888-221-1554
sales@guy4game.com

joshp26
3/10/15

I have ordered for these people 3 times now. The first time the server was still kinda new, ill give them that even tho it took a week. The second time I get the " we just had a big order sold", maybe. That order only took 3 days. Now here I go again. Of course its only going on the second day, they just told me it might be another 6 to 12 hours. What a joke! I will never order from them again, all to just save myself a couple of dollars over the next guy.

Tip for consumers: Not worth the dollar or two you may or may not save.

bhetaj
2/10/15

I bought 100 dollars worth of currency for ff14 arr. They were out of stock, it did take them 16 hours. But they also gave me an extra 20 dollars worth of currency for free because of the wait. This was my 7th time ordering from them. All of them were quick and easy, this time was long but it was well worth it. The live chat system is up 24 hours and they respond quick. I think it is the best site in the world for buying currency. Plus their site takes those pesky visa/mastercard gift card's you get for xmas and birthdays. I tried most sites (after registering the cards online) and their buisness does not accept them. But guy4game does.

Tip for consumers: You can trust them, if it takes a bit longer because they are out of stock they will make it up to you. Good luck!

fredf26
1/26/15

Oh hell yeah! I want to send some real money to some guys that may be responsible for ripping off my friends account last week. Don't you understand no matter what a GREAT deal you are getting somewhere, somebody had to either suffer with friggin gold farmers on their realm, or more likely some poor soul had his account ripped off so you could buy his gold?
I hope each and everyone of you has a really "great" experience with companies like this, scrubs.

cindyo2
1/11/15

So. I got my ingame money (Final Fantasy Online) within less than an hour. I read all these negative reviews and was quite scared, butttt thank god I was one of the lucky ones without problems :p Thanks G4G!

meatb
12/8/14

sweden here .... worst service yet , trust me dudes.. dont believe this goldsites... worst service yet , im calling a refund , on 85 dollars (100k) gold ... the switch from saying 12 hours refund too 24 hours refund to 5-7 days refund ... tell u what , shut off ur computer , take a smoke and look at the stars , consider ur life IRL.

johnl186
12/3/14

This is the most trashy business I have ever encountered. NEVER BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. They literally scam the living $#*! out of their clients. I purchased 10k gold and a mount for WoW. I got the gold in about 24 hours, but the mount never showed up. They told me they sent the mount and even showed SC of them "sending the mount" at the mailbox. (Very easy to fake). Anyhow, after telling them I never received the mount, they insisted that they sent the mount, although we know the truth. At least I got the gold, but dammit I payed 19.99 for the mount that I will never get.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!

pettes
11/18/14

I got my first order after 2 days (they told me i would get 1k gold extra for the delay when they told me I would get my gold within 24 hours, and I got it aswell). My second order I got after 1 day. I don't see any problems with this site, the live support is also very friendly.

raymondr11
11/3/14

I've place an order with then for 40K gold. The ingame representative said he forgot to take a screenshot of the transaction and thus asked for the money back, in which I did. The rep left party and logged off. When I wrote to the company, they presented screenshots of the transfer that the representative "forgotten" and of course couldn't prove myself. I've used them before and have never had a problem until this experience. The ingame represenative was by the name of Qqundx, thus to anyone who does a transaction by this representative, be very aware. Of course, they can relog another character but if they're having a shortage of gold and have to conduct their business through scamming, then I'll go elsewhere. Stay away from this place, before you get scammed!

ronr24
10/13/14

Bought 50k worth of gold for WoW and get this, the guy who delivers it to me only gives me 1k and than logs off. I talk to a representative or whatever and he said there was nothing he could do because on their log it said the order was complete and delivered. I complained for awhile and they straight up blamed me for the event and said it was my fault for not confirming the transaction and that they would not refund my money not deliver the rest of the gold. This site should be brought down or sued, bunch of college kids ripping people off.

taylorc25
9/17/14

Every other 1 star review says it all. do yourself a favor and Stay away from this site.

Tip for consumers: Don't

ericd29
9/11/14

PLEASE BE SMART AND USE THE WOW TOKEN IN GAME FROM BLIZZARD AT THE AUCTION HOUSE. DO NOT GIVE YOUR TIME, MONEY OR BUSINESS TO GUY4GAME. THEY WILL ROYALLY SCREW YOU FIRST CHANCE THEY GET AND EVERY TIME AFTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :)

Tip for consumers: STAY THE $#*! AWAY FROM GUY4GAME: THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTISTS !!!

po759
9/5/14

Didn't actually go through with the order with them as they made a ridiculous request for a photo of my id and credit card for confirmation.

Props to the support staff though, who were quick and prompt with their replies and very polite even though I ended up cancelling my order. Now waiting to see if they actually refund me.

donovanh10
8/28/14

Couldn't be happier with my experience with Guy4Game. I purchased a sum of 15k gold and received a group invitation and whisper to meet up 15 minutes after purchase. At first I was a little skeptical but with a little patience it payed off. 5 stars.

alexo17
8/22/14

SCAM!
This site is complete bull$#*!! i bought 10k Gold for WOW yesterday, i have been in contact with several live support people and they all say the exact same words "we our out of stock" and "our suppliers are doing their best to provide you with your coins" everytime i talk to them they all say the exact same thing. Anyway 36 hours on from purchase still nothing!? Complete scam dont trust! The website guarantees delivery within 6 hours! the why the $#*! 30 hours on am i still waiting!? complete bull$#*!!

Tip for consumers: Dont $#*!ing use this website 100% scam!

rudyr7
8/11/14

Do not buy from Guy4game. They are extremely slow on gold deliveries and if you purchase powerleveling, they will steal from you. I recently purchased power leveling for my RS3 account and all went well. I then realize that they stole all my Old School money thinking I wouldn't notice. I contact them about it and they said I had no proof when their leveler was the only one with the password as I create a dummy password for all powerleveling. Don't ever buy from these guys. Terrible business and they treat long term customers like crap.

johnk119
8/6/14

I have used this site multiple times before and in every encounter wether it was 20$-50$ they've come through entirely... I admit it wasn't in the best time frames because I usually had to wait 1-3 days but I just purchased a 207$ order and they followed through entirely honestly I don't see much of a problem if you don't mind waiting sometimes.

liamg7
7/30/14

They have a piece of $#*! business model. They guarantee that 70% of their costumers get the gold withing 30 minutes! I GUARANTEE 100% of that statement is complete bull$#*!. I know what you are thinking, reading some bad reviews here and there, then reading the good ones. TRUST ME!!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE THIS SITE. I did a 10k gold test, and it has been over 4 days, yes i am not kidding 4 FREAKING DAYS FOR 10k. they are advertising $#*! they don't have, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE

davids229
6/23/14

Scammed They said they sent my gold to a EU server and would not correct the issue. That was a 45 dollar purchase. So small purchases they will fill, larger ones they rip you off. I disputed it with my bank. Have to file it under services not received to get your money back.

alexh71
6/8/14

I bought gold for the first time a few months ago and it was great. But today 2 days ago I purchased 50k gold when they were out of stock, so naturally I was okay with waiting for a restock. I received 23 500g within 12 hours and was prepared to wait for the rest. It is now 49 hours after the purchase and I've been spending the last hour trying tell them what's gone wrong. My ingame name has a é symbol, they sent it to a person with a è, which is understandable. BUT they refused to take responsibility for their mistake, it was the other player who was nice enough to contact me he received my gold, and even then they refused to accept it. G4G then told this other player to KEEP the extra gold, while they told me to ask for it back. The things that they told me to do were to contact a GM about them 'deleting' my mail, blaming Blizzard. I now have my gold 49 hours after purchase because this player was nice enough to give it to me, if he weren't I'd be $30 shorter. And I get 5% of for compensation... For THEIR $#*! up. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE OVERPRICED TRASH.

anadolua
6/8/14

Ordered the minimum amount, was quickly contacted via email and sorted through the process of purchasing gold. Service was quick efficient and in 4-6 hours I had the currency in game. Very happy about the process as a whole and will be using their services in the future.

jamesp107
6/7/14

Literally as the rating says.. "meh.."
This isn't my first purchase from guy4game, will it be my last? Hell yes.

The first time I used them, I ordered the smallest amount, only 10k, and I received the gold within the time frame spicified, about 4-5 hours. Good right?
This time I felt a lot more secure to purchase a larger amount of 50k, expecting it take a little longer, this was not the case, at all.
7 days, 17 emails and a hell of a lot of stress later, I still don't have my gold.
Most replies to my emails consisted of being told I had to wait for their manager, "please wait our manger for here 5-6 hours please he be here soon just give more time please". I didn't just make that up, that was copied and pasted from my latest email with them.
It seems their strategy is to suck you in, make you feel safe buying a small amount of gold, and as soon as you make a larger order, nothing seems to get done.
Never have I had such an infuriating experience with an online company, which is saying a lot considering the amount of crap out there.

If you are a first time buyer, I really would recommend you stay away, go use gameusd, they are a bit more pricey, but for the service and reliability, it's so very worth it.

sams143
6/1/14

I bought the minimal amount and its 24 hours later and I am still waiting. They lie to you I have contacted the live chat three times and I keep getting the same answer a few more hours. They cannot even provide the minimal amount in the time they say. STAY AWAY they are scum. I will never use their service again.

jamesm172
5/16/14

Charged $50 to my credit card and refused to give me gold. Had to DDoS and harass to get my $#*!.

daveb74
5/11/14

I am half and half on this site. On the one hand it was the site that was most recommended to me for my SWTOR credits needs and the prices were great. However a few things. One there is no paypal payment which is a let down. Also they state on their website that the order will be done within 24 hours but it has been over 24 hours and I am yet to receive my order. Finally the customer support is horrendous. It is almost as if they hired a random teenager to sit their and respond to questions. He used a lot of text talk rather than talking as if he can comprehend anything professional and he sometimes it seemed like he did could not tell right from left. Now this is not a final review as I am yet to receive my credits so lets see what happens when/IF I do.

paulb120
4/8/14

Scammed! Well what a joke, waited over 2 days for the gold but finally got 47% and was informed the rest would be following on. But guess what, no more gold, After speaking to another representative I was told the gold had been sent and it was Blizzards fault I hadn't got it, as they had sent the rest (another 47%, not 53% as was needed to fulfil order?) Anyway, the guy sent a screenshot saying that was proof but it was proof of only what i'd already received. Spoke again next day to another person who changed story to say the remaining 53% had been sent in two lots, when I tried to question this I was cut off and had no further response. STAY AWAY from these lot is my advice!

forget guy4game and go with the WoW token in the auction house. $20.99 bucks gets you between 23,000 and 25,000 in gold and its guaranteed no issues and not a scammer in the business :)

By Eric D.

what you need pls ? can check with the website 24/7 online service.

By oliver c., Guy4Game Representative

To buy anything from this website, no. If you're caught doing it you could get banned. If you want to play it safe then I'd just auction off the in game time coins. Chances of getting caught buying items or gold are slim, I haven't been banned and I've occasionally bought both items and gold. So to me, it's worth it.

By joshua n.

thank god wow started the wow token thing. $20.00 bucks gets you 23,000 to 25,000 worth of gold. i do that bow instead of guy4game. they really suck and rip you off without a second thought :)

By Eric D.

Questions? Get answers from the Guy4Game staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Guy4Game