Review of RuneScape

Tel: +1-844-588-6690
ezequiel3163@runescape.com

jimmyc115
11/27/18

It's pretty fun, there is a lot to explore and trade. I was a high level before but I do not remember my account.

stevee137
11/24/18

Get hype! With runescape recently released on mobile the playerbase has increased tremendously and that made the game quite fun again cuz its easy to find someone to play and trade with. There's so much to do here and you can get a memebership by earning enough gold coins so its totally fair

emap8
11/7/18

Its a good game. You can chop wood, mine rocks, beat up cows and bandits, craft a bunch of stuff to become super strong and do quests. Its perfect for those who want to play an mmo but don't have a very powerful pc.

karusunek
5/16/18

The company in charge of operating the popular online game "Jagex" has recently opted to threaten legal action against open source developers of a popular client extension which in no way, shape, or form breaches their copyright as a means to financially support a closed-source third-party client developer that is currently sending them financial incentive to support it. Despite popular support for the open-source project, the close-minded business people involved in the company don't want a competitor for their business partner "RSBuddy".

patrickb147
4/9/18

I only play for Old School Runescape but I can tell you the game is amazing. I played for years back in the good old days and being able to go back and relive some of my fun childhood memories is awesome. Go ahead and give the game a try.

stephenr106
12/2/17

I lost an item due to a bug and error on "JAGEX SIDE" they state they return anything that occurs due to system error.. they refused

willsl
11/26/17

Best mmo-rpg of all time. Buying membership is completely worth it, and the service is fast! I accidentally bought a bond for runescape 3 but they transferred it to old school in less than 24 hours.

juliak56
8/29/17

The game of my childhood... So many hours,weeks,months spent on PVP, farming and talking with my guild-mates... A truly perfect game!

sophial21
5/14/17

I used to be a member, but was low on cash so I cancelled my subscription. They kept withdrawing funds from my card. I ended up blocking them through my bank and deleted my account.

Because friends were playing, I created a new account and played on that one. I moved and now they blocked my account. "For security reasons". Since my IP has changed, I must be a hacker. I have to give them my initial password, one password I can remember and my current password, date I created the account, my ISP when I created the account and a ton of other info.

If you incorrectly fill out any of these fields you get a sarcastic message that "an employee carefully went over your answers, but they need more info in order to assist unlocking the account" 3 seconds after you completed the form.

This company doesn't give a **** about you, will not give your money back and support is non-existent. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO.

doomf
10/18/16

I used to play this all the time when I was a kid. I remember coming home from school and being excited to log in and play. Good game.

jasdl
3/18/14

nice site!

danig6
1/17/13

This was our childhood game, wasn't it?

However recently they included a large game update named "The Evolution of Combat", which has made the game seem a lot like WoW. There is a new skill level. All combat levels have changed. (Remember Nex being 1001? She isn't any more.)

This game used to be fantastic. I even enjoyed it when there was no emphasis on good graphics. But I recently cancelled my membership as I just can't get past the update, even though I tried for a week or two.

angrynoobb
11/2/11

Runescape.com or runescape.co.uk is a british owned online game based in Cambridge created in 1998 and is the largest MMORPG game in the world.

when you made a account for the first time you had to go around a island before you could start playing on the main map of the game and you could get certain skills on the island to a max of level 3, since then they have changed the start point when you make a new account, you help a knight defend and kill a dragon that is living under the city of lumbridge.

after you get out of the underground you can start training your skills and save thing up to put in your bank you can only carry 28 items on you (this does not include the armour and weapons you are carrying on your body and in your hands as they don't show in your inven unless you take them off)

Then you can sell your items at the grand exchange and buy other items for protection, doing other skills ect..

Now for the skills each skill starts off at level 1 and you build those skills up untill you get to level 99 (if your a member you can buy the skill cape once you hit level 99 in any skill for 99,000 gold).
many of the skill you do are free to play but for the rest you have to become a member and pay a monthy fee of £3.50 (for the uk) or $5.99 (usa) these are the cheapest way to pay for membership the other way to pay for membership is by going to game.co.uk, gamestation.co.uk or gamestop.com to buy a 90 day membership card but the only time you can get them is when jagex advertises them on the runescape homepage.

you may have heard people complaining that runescape is full of bots that is true but there is a easy why to avoid seeing them, i tend to play on server 127 the only way to get to that server is by scrolling down to the bottom of the page to where you can see four little flags click on the green one and the whole page will change into the Portuguese Language, or you can click on the French or German flags these will let you play on other servers that don't show up on the english homepage of the site.

all in all it is a great game to play.

edit. 3/11/11...
Jagex Staff got out the banhammers again last week and terminated an estimated 98% of the botting accounts.
The week when Jagex got out the banhammers for botters they give the players a week long event (monday to friday).. the players got bonus xp for shooting stars and evil trees at the rate of 3 times the normal amount and few more.. Double the amount of castle wars tickets and soul wars points and many more, the bonuses giving was different for each day, with the triple xp for shooting stars and evil trees on the same day.

bobb99
8/19/11

www.runescape.com is a website where it brings you to a massive multiplayer website, it used to be a great game until the lovely people from the JaGex HQ has placed something known as the refer a friend programmes, or programmes them self. As from adding their "programmes" they broke their own rule of RWT, as the RWT asks for your money, (unlike subscribing to membership) they don't do any thing to clean up their game, as not cleaning up their game, they are basically scamming you.

chrise5
7/18/11

ehh awesome game some lagg, would be second best to world of warcraft if jagex did something about all the bots in f2p worlds.

tylerh
5/15/11

GREAT game

Only downside is that customer support is not there at all.

If you are having a problem good luck you will never get helped

sebastians4
4/22/11

Okay so, My son is mentally handicapted and i bought him Something for roblox from another site, And they banned his account FOREVER... I don't like this game... I would not recomend it for all of you, Viruses occur and the Jagex staff does not cooperate with you.

joshuaa3
4/3/11

I've played runescape off and on for a few years. This game is great in some aspect, but it lacks in others. It is good in the way that there is a lot of free content and can keep you occupied for hours when you are trying to level up your skills. The downside is, it takes a very long time to level up after a few times and takes a lot of farming. You can find most people killing cows to level up their combat skills, which takes a very large amount of kills to level. Also, after farming only a few times for cowhides, you become rich which shows that the Runescape economy isn't very good. After farming cowhides for about 3hours, I can make about 60k gold. The graphics aren't very good, and I personally chose to play World of Warcraft. Though it isn't free, it offers a lot more than Runescape does. In conclusion, if you want to play a free game that can keep you intrested for a long time, you can get on Runescape. But, I find that after playing for a long time, I have to stop because leveling becomes so aggonizingly long.

cameronb1
7/22/10

LOVEEEEEIT

travisc
3/16/09

Runescapeeeee - I think this is a wonderful website, if you want to have fun and playa loving rpg game this would be the place to go.

Helpful answer -1

Help me. I need advice. So basically, a person on runescape called "darknite6899" who has been my "friend" for 3 years told me to go on a website called "imquittingrs.tk". I logged my account in to it and moments later i got hacked and lost what i worked 5 years for. Anyone got advice for me because its not fair. How can i report this guy and get him banned? or get him to give me back my stuff? or can jagex do it for me? if so, how.... I might quit.

By goodi k.
Questions? Get answers from the RuneScape staff and other customers.

RuneScape?