Review of Graze

Graze reviews

36 w 25th St Fl 16
New York 10010
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

joelp40
12/10/17

I'm very displeased with a company who "brand" pushes a lifestyle of healthy, wholesome goodness, is a CROOK. I, like many others, ordered a sample box to see what this company is all about. They promote a free samples in my get fresh home delivery. I read the instructions carefully. What consumers need to do is report when they charge $13.99 or whatever ASAP. My CC company was good enough to simply refund my monies without argument, stating they know about GRAZE and their bad business practices. This business needs to be shut down. Consumers who call the day they get the box are still billed and told they can't get a refund because the next box was already in process. This is bad business. I went through their website email and received this email below. Good luck to all those these people burn.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear that you've been unexpectedly charged.

I've had a look into this for you and I can confirm that your order was successfully cancelled on November 27.

However, this was after the cut off point for your next box, which meant that we continued to prepare your most recent box, to keep in line with your subscription. I'm very sorry about this, as I can understand that this may not have been your intention.

Unfortunately, as this box was sent in line with your subscription, I'm afraid that I won't be able to issue a refund. We are also unable to accept returns, due to the perishable nature of our snacks. Any boxes that are returned to us are disposed of by USPS, as mentioned in our FAQs page:

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this, but I sincerely hope that you can enjoy these final snacks.

I would like to assure you that your orders are definitely cancelled now, and no further payments will be made.

All the best,
Cavan"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Response from Graze C., Graze Representative
Hi Joel, we're really sorry to hear about your disappointment and we've sent you a private message. Hopefully we'll be able to get things resolved for you soon.
jaquilinew
12/7/17

I have loved graze from my very first box. I have it sent to my workplace so that I can keep up a healthy motabolism and conveniently grab a snack between meetings. I have reccommended Graze to everyone in my office. The rating system is so perfect so that I really do get a good combination of snacks that I already love and ones that I would like to try out. Plus I save so much time and money not grabbing snacks on the go all the time. I am definitely a Graze customer for life.

paulm483
12/6/17

My promised delivery is now 2 weeks late. Spent 10 minutes on their site trying to cancel, but they make it exceedingly hard to find any way to cancel. My gut feeling about this business is bad; I'll try another

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Paul, we'd really like to look into this for you. Could you please drop us an email at hi@graze.com?
tinak72
12/6/17

I absolutley love these boxes and very much so look forward to getting them ... theyre so helpful seeing how I have a office job and Im constantly reaching for something to just munch on ,no longer!!! Thank you graze,on top of the 15 lbs Ive lost !! Love a super happy customer!!

bernadetted12
12/1/17

Received some snacks I didn't like after I completed a snack preference and wasted my money................................

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Bernadette,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you received some snacks that you didn't enjoy.

If you'd like to send the team an email about this to hello@graze.com, we'd be more than happy to help here.
deborahe25
12/1/17

I am very happy with graze snacks they are delicious. You have great snacks. They have lots of choices to pick from. I would recommend graze to everyone.

courtneyj25
12/1/17

I like the variety and I can pick what I like and don't like. There are different subscription options which is nice. I can also order larger sizes of my favorite snacks.

ss305
12/1/17

I love Graze! Those snacks are so yummy! I work in Montreal now but get them delivered at my apartment in Connecticut! That's how addicting they are :-)

marier67
11/30/17

First off I love their snacks! great choices for all varieties snackers like. I have only one issue with Graze they need a phone number to contact them as I had something come up where I needed to talk to a person not an email. Hence why the one less star if they had communication other than email and FAQ lists it would of been a full 5.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Marie,

Thanks for your review.

We're really sorry we can't help by phone, but we're always more than happy to help via email and we get back to customers as quickly as we can :)
heatherh120
11/29/17

Love the variety and quality of the snacks! My coworkers and I throughly enjoy this! There's so much to choose from!

christinec143
11/27/17

I enjoy graze because I get different snacks which is great so I won't get bored. I also like that the snacks are pretty measured so I won't over indulge.

patriciac217
11/26/17

The snacks are a great variety! I can choose to skip a month if I decide to also. They are healthy for this generation and generations to come. I hope I can get rewarded for writing this about the snacks I receive---- I like to get different stuff to try and share and pick favorites to eat too. Ty for letting me share my experience with all of you and please try these for yourself in the future!!!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Patricia, thanks so much for your review - it's great to hear that you're enjoying your graze experience!

We love rewarding our grazers, so do be sure to check your rewards page to see if you have any discounts to use:

www.graze.com/us/shop/rewards
mickaylas
11/23/17

I absolutely love graze. All the snacks Ive ever received are absolutely delicious and I wont be unsubscribing anytime soon, that is for sure.

kimberlyr61
11/23/17

Been receiving these for awhile now & each month is an exciting adventure to see what New treats I have to try. I love I can make changes & choose only the type of snacks I like.

andrewh196
11/19/17

Lots of hits and what I didnt love others did.
The deconstructed snacks are a great idea well executed.

haileya3
11/16/17

Great snacks that fill you up with energy!
Great for on the go, to give to my husband for snacks and work, and there are good selections. I wish those that there was a section to choose what I am getting sometimes.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Hailey, thanks for your review! It's great to hear both you and your husband are enjoying our snacks :)

Although it's not possible to choose exact which snacks arrive in your subscription boxes, you can purchase your favorites directly from our online shop:

www.graze.com/us/shop

It's a great way of stocking up on the snacks you really love!
gloriag58
11/14/17

Food came as ordered, hot, driver was good and friendly. Easy to order, great when you can't get out.

johnl544
11/14/17

The reason it recv a 2..... to much scratch for what you get. It's nice you wrote a thank you for liking us.... but you did not comment on the exorbinate price y'all charge! But thanks for the list you made . I just buy it on my own mow.

markc331
11/14/17

These are great for a great convenient snack, these are fresh with many choices. Good choices great website full of information.

robertt207
11/14/17

I have been on a diet for about two months and am trying to lose 30 lbs. I have used graze as snacks during the day and find them delicious. Many look very unusual but once you start eating they are very good.

annam284
11/14/17

I have loved the surprises of what will be coming into my graze box and into my snack bucket at work. It's helped me stay focused when I forget to eat and am able to snack at my desk. As well the students I work with have loved finding out what kind of snacks I get as well and are happy to try them.

lynnez1
11/13/17

Everything was edible. 25% reorderable. Would have cancelled earlier if I was more organized, but alas I am not. So it still comes to my door step every month. Give most of it away to beggars.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Lynne,

Thanks for your review. If you would like to cancel your subscription at any time, you can view our step by step guide on how to manage your deliveries here:

www.graze.com/us/help/payments-and-cancellation/how-do-i-cancel-my-ongoing-subscription

If you need any assistance with this, please feel free to email the team at hi@graze.com :)
markf180
11/10/17

No issues whatsoever with this site. Healthy and great tasting snacks. Once we rate the packs, we do not get ones that we rated "not liked".

stephanieb181
11/10/17

Great for busy people like me who are constantly challenged to get in good nutrition! I like the variety as well

alanad8
11/9/17

I love it. The snacks are delicious, and those that might not be your favorite just trash in the rate section. I love how flexible the shipping lengths are.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes they will and then it'll be next to impossible to get him to stop charging you'll have to report your card lost to the bank and get a new card

By frankie k.

No give it a miss , you will spend much time trying to stop the payments , the so called free box is the carrot to tempt you it's far from free.

By Terry R.

Hi Denise, What a great idea! Thanks for using our service this lovely way :) Snack preferences are entered when logged in, so if you provide your niece with the email and password combination you entered, that will grant her access to this. You could alternatively log in yourself and do this with her or on her behalf if you prefer. I'm sorry we don't have a more simple process for gift subscriptions just now. This is definitely something we'd love to work on in future, so that more and more folks can spread the love with graze! For now, I hope this does the trick for you both - and if you'd like any extra detail or assistance, just drop us an email at hi@graze.com :)

By Graze -.

Hi Arlene, Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in graze! I am happy to be able to reassure you that our data security systems comply with the requirements of the PCI DSS regulations and the Data Protection Act. We use secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption, which is a way that data is transferred to keep it safe. I hope this helps, Arlene, but please don't hesitate to keep in touch with us via email at hi@graze.com if there's anything else I can help you out with. Happy snacking! -the graze team

By Graze -.

Hi Omar, Thanks for your interest in graze. I just wanted to reach out to assure you that your information would definitely be treated with the proper respect at graze. Each account is created with a unique password for your protection. Your card information is immediately encrypted, so not viewable by any member of staff. In terms of your payments, this would only ever be per box sent in line with your order. You’ll be able to adjust your order easily online, and this automatically adjusts your payments too ie. cancelling your order automatically cancels future boxes, and therefore future payments too. We only ask that changes or cancellations are made prior to the cut-off time for your next box, since we’re not able to recall boxes after they are sent (we can’t use the same, perishable snacks again in another delivery). You will be able to find details of your order, the cut-off time for cancelling or making changes, instructions for cancelling or making changes, and our contact information on the website at all times. I hope this is helpful, Omar. By all means reach out to us by email for more information too – hi@graze.com.

By Graze -.

"Each 8 snack box costs just $11.99 including delivery. Specialty 4 snack boxes, when available, cost just $6.99, including delivery. Each sharing box, containing 5 sharing bags (about 20 servings), costs $25, including delivery. * In some instances shipping charges of up to $2.00 may apply."

By Ayla A.

Hi Ryder! While you aren't able to select exactly which snacks will arrive in your graze box each week, your boxes are packed according to your ratings. The way that graze works is that all of our products are set by default to 'try' so this is why it's really important to go through and rate all of our snacks. You can rate them as 'like', 'love' or 'try' and, for any products you don't want to receive, mark them as 'trash'. It doesn't take long, honest! Enjoy your snacks :)

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep]

Hi Diane! For the time being, graze does not ship to APO addresses. I've passed along your interested and perhaps we'll be able to expand and ship to APO addresses in the future :)

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep]

Hi Debra! As we're an online business, we feel that we can provide quicker and more efficient customer service via email. We're still a small team, and wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting on hold. If you drop us a line at hi@graze.com, a member of the team will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep]

Hi Gezel! We do our best to switch it up each week so no two boxes are the same. However this depends on your ratings and snack availability.

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Graze staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Graze