Review of Graze

Graze reviews

36 w 25th St Fl 16
New York, NJ 10010, US
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

brendac238
9/21/18

I enjoy the portion control, tastes, and great customer service. They have tons of reward discounts.

The variety is out of this world and like no other! Where else can you find a one-stop-shop for healthy snacks that taste really great and for a fantastic price?

Since becoming a customer, I only eat Graze snacks and you should too!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Thank you for your review Brenda! We're really pleased that you have enjoyed grazing with us so far and have been loving the snacks :)
genel52
9/16/18

I didn't even know what Graze.com was. My credit card got hacked and I was notified by my bank. I reviewed my bank statements and saw charges by Graze.com. Since I was getting a new card anyway, I told my banker about this unsolicited charge from Graze.com. Detailed review showed that they first charged my debit card $1.00. When that went through, they started charging me regularly. Luckily this occurred when my card was hacked for large amounts. My bank refunded me the charges and issued me a new card.Case closed right?

No!!! 3 months go by before I go through accounting and what do I see, biweekly charges from Graze.com for $13.99. I went back to the bank and complained that immediately after getting a new card number, Graze.com immediately is charging me regularly. My banker looks into this and apparently this year the government changed the banking laws to allow vendors such as Graze.com who set up accounts as RECURRING CHARGES, get your new card number from the bank and continue to bill you despite having cancelled your old card. The bank cannot refuse. They cannot stop Graze.com from charging you since they are not allowed to call the vendor directly. The bank has to work within their own divisions to place a stop on the vendor after you again have to get a new card number. The recurring charges are triggered but the amount, which for Graze.com is $13.99. This amount is placed in a pending status until Graze.com claims the cash. The bank does not even know who is charging the amount. If they try to stop the transaction, the vendor simply changes the amount to $13.98 or $14,01 and gets around any holds on transaction amounts.

This company is a total scam. I did not sign up for services nor was I even aware of their existence. Charging my account $1.00 as a test was totally fraudulent.

Do not ever allow anyone to set up RECURRING CHARGES because you will never get them to stop. The new banking laws in effect this year 2018 mandate the banks provide them with your new card number if you cancel the old card. You will never get rid of them. Any business that wants to set you up with a recurring charge account is illegitimate.

Tip for consumers: this company is equivalent to Ebola virus infection. Stay away is the only way to deal with them.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Gene, we are really sorry to hear that you have been a victim of fraud, and that the fraudster used your card details to set up a graze account. We are always happy to help anyone who is affected in this way; you can reach us on hi@graze.com or via the contact page on our website (https://us.help.graze.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and we always respond as quickly as we can. We will need some information from you to be able to locate the account and cancel the orders, so please do reach out and we'll be ready to help.
debraa94
9/16/18

I ordered the free trial that was advertised using my grandsons email. I received the free box but unfortunately for me i never checked his emails where i would have seen how easy it was to cancel or tailor my deliveries. So unbeknownst to me i got sent the 2nd delivery. Now i personally was not crazy about the items in my free box. Nothing wrong with them, just not my taste so i really wasnt interested in anymore. Then i see my cc was charged $13.99 and i was very upset so i immediately emailed Graze. I was emailed back by Alex who i must say is probably the best customer service rep i have ever dealt with. He explained to me why i was charged and pointed out the fact on the welcome email it showed how to cancel. He was so helpful i decided to give Graze another try this time using Alexs suggestions. What a difference when you have someone knowledgable about the selections. My next box with his choices and mine we came up with a great selection. I like that the portions are sized like they are because i tend to overeat. But it definately was because of Alex i gave this another try. However I currently am not getting shipments due to budget reasons but i have read all the comments and i have to say it is so easy to cancel. That way you wont get charged for what you dont want.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Debra, thank you for taking the time to write a review - we're so pleased to hear that you've had a 5* experience with us!
charitya11
9/9/18

After signing up with Graze, I received their free sample and it was a great variety. Frankly, because of financial issues, I needed to unsubscribe and cancel my membership. Graze quickly responded to me through email and followed through with my request; being very professional. As there was confusion with a snack being sent (and I never saw it), they were very responsible in refunding me. I greatly appreciate Graze! If you communicate with them respectfully, they in return are very respectful.

Thank you Graze!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Thank you for your kind review, Charity. I'm so glad we were able to help you out!
sadew2
9/1/18

I received a coupon for a free sample box so I decided I should try it out. I went and made an account and decided to read the reviews about this company. When I saw that it was basically a scam, I cancelled my order and I WAS STILL CHARGE FOR THE BOX. I did not order anything at all!!! I want my $#*!ing money back.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Sade, sorry to hear that you've received an unexpected charge from us. If you email our customer service team at hi@graze.com, they'll be able to look into this for you.
elizabethp257
8/31/18

Snacks are nice but expensive - initially I tried to cancel because we were going away for a few weeks during the summer. I was unsuccessful in canceling then - i might have resumed once we got home because the snacks were generally good ... expensive however for the size - also a lot of packaging. I went through the cancellation process again last week and there is another charge on my card for a shipment scheduled next week. There is no way to communicate and they don't send you an email confirming cancellation. Second time I took screen shots but even that is a bit ambiguous. Shame because they have a nice business - just shady business practices.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Elizabeth, I'm very sorry to hear that you've had a hard time cancelling your subscription. This can be done online (you can find instructions in our FAQs), or by dropping us a quick email to hi@graze.com and we're always happy to help.
federicop13
8/29/18

I'm so impressed with the quality of Graze's products and customer service! Different varieties witch is fun surprise. Really great service. Thank you!!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
It's our pleasure, Federico - I'm so glad you're enjoying the snacks!
jordanb155
8/20/18

I signed up for a free trial.
I never received a box and I have been charged twice.
I asked for a refund and was denied because the box had already been shipped even though I had already canceled. I contacted via email and was sent a confirmation email this time that the subscription was cancelled.... Only to be billed again about a week later. I was able to get a refund on one charge but not both. I have yet to receive any boxes and am still working to get my other $13 back.

If you are signing up for the free trial just be careful.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Jordan - I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your snacks. It sounds like you've already been in touch with our customer service team, but if you send us another email, we'll be more than happy to help further.
natashaw43
8/14/18

i was charged twice at subscription and now i find out they dont even have a phone!!!!!!! its nothing but a scam

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Natasha, sorry to hear you were unexpectedly charged. We handle all our customer support via email, so it would be great if you could write to our team at hi@graze.com, so we may assist you.
yolondas2
8/13/18

I haven't received my sample box yet, but I'm already "NOT LOVING" this company. It appears that you actually need to cancel your upcoming delivery 2 days after signing up for the "FREE" box, although they state it's a week trial. I happened to check back on the site to review the different snacks available. Out of curiosity, I clicked on my account and saw a message that I had until 8/9 to finalize any changes to the snacks I wanted in my REGULAR ORDER. Once they get your credit card info, the proverbial ball starts rolling. They have the 2-week delivery schedule set up all nice and tidy without a thought of you cancelling the service. LOL

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Yolonda, thanks for your feedback about our service. We try to make it as easy as possible for our customers to cancel their subscription order if they wish to after receiving their free sample box. This can either be done via their account or by sending us an email. The cut off time for is typically one week prior to the delivery window of your first regular box. We'd be very happy to help with any questions or concerns you have about your order - we can be reached at hi@graze.com.
tinac178
8/12/18

they charge after you cancel. send you snacks you didn't want since you didn't pick snacks for a canceled subscription. snacks are small, low calorie, and overpriced. no phone number, so worry about being ignored is real.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Tina, thank you for your feedback. We only take payment for boxes sent out as part of an active subscription. If a recurring order is cancelled after the cut off time, as displayed on a grazer's orders page, then we do take payment and send the next box in line with the order. All of our customer service is handled via email and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us at hi@graze.com,.
juliek152
8/6/18

Getting a sample box of products for free seemed like a good way to try these snacks. My husband and I both thought they were just "okay," but certainly weren't impressed enough to continue with a subscription. The day after we received the box and tried them, I cancelled. Today we just received another box, this time with the amount charged to our credit card. I'm not happy, and I feel like it's a scam, or, at the very least, a poorly run company! I'll try to cancel AGAIN, and I certainly don't feel like I should have to pay for the unwanted box, but that may be a losing cause. Buyer - BEWARE!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Julie, I'm sorry if you've been charged for a graze box you weren't expecting.

If you email our customer service team at hi@graze.com, they'll be happy to look into this further and get things sorted for you.
heidio20
8/6/18

Wanted to give me a "free" box. Wanted a credit card and $6.99. That ain't free bytch. Please. Stop this none sense. You want free business do free business.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Heidi, sorry for any confusion regarding our free box offer.

In order to get a free box, we do require a promo code to be applied during the registration process. If a promo code isn't entered, you will be automatically signed up using our default introductory offer which gives you a $6.99 box.

We request card details during the sign up process, whether you're signing up for a free box or a recurring order, as this prevents misuse of our introductory offers.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to email us at hi@graze.com.
kaylam87
8/3/18

I'm so impressed with the quality of Graze's products and customer service! I am currently on the option to receive snacks every two weeks, and its perfect for work and general life on the go. I love that they hand pick the snacks so I'm always surprised, but I get to tell them exactly what I don't want in my packs!

I recently ordered a set of snacks that was unfortunately sent to the wrong address (not Graze's fault), but the customer service agent Mary not only helped me fix my address but sent a completely new order to the correct address! I was so impressed with her kindness and professionalism, it has definitely made it even easier to continue buying from Graze in the future.

michellep289
7/31/18

Heard thru friend fun good snacks! Separated nicely. Different varieties witch is fun surprise. Neat to take with on a drive snacking so don't have to pull over at store.

georgey45
7/25/18

Graze took advantage of my situation when I was in a nursing home. They mailed packages for one year which I didn't receive & debited my account for $450.00. I was unaware of this until recently when my account was audited. They offered to refund $110.00, and expect me to take a loss for the rest. Once you sign up be careful and make sure the account gets cancelled or they will Bill you whether you receive the merchandise or not. I don't think this was what * had in mind when he founded the company. I plan to appeal to * & graze CEO * at the Richmond (UK) headquarters, as well as to the Federal Trade Commission. With a set up like this, it is conceivable that this would go on forever.

*Personal information redacted by admin

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi George. We understand that you are disappointed. We absolutely agree that it's crucial for a customer to cancel an order if it's no longer required. This can be done online (instructions in our FAQs) or by dropping us a quick email to hi@graze.com and we're always happy to help. If we aren't notified that a customer has moved or that the boxes aren't required then we will continue to send in line with the order placed with us to the address that was provided.
coreyl30
7/20/18

I tried to order a free sample since I already get a dinner service from a different company, I was excited about snacks. After entering my credit card information they said there was an error to try again in an hour. I didn't. They charged my card anyways. They say my account doesn't exist. I never got my free sample. I can't even get a hold of anyone since "there isn't an account associated with my email". Which is crap since Google saved my information upon request. Even if I could figure it out when you go to the website it's now half off your first box.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Corey, thank you for your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced an issue signing up with us. If you'd like to reach out to the team directly at hi@graze.com, we would be more than happy to look into this further for you.
christieb26
7/17/18

I bought several items of the same item because I thought it would be good, talked to the manger for gaze to see if I can switch it for a different item they said no, and they said they dont offer refunds, and I dont think thats is right especially if the other items are not open. Poor customer service instead this is what they said

We don't accept returns due to the perishable nature of our snacks, but it's definitely possible to tailor your ratings so you only get sent snacks you'll enjoy.

When we prepare your graze boxes, well choose eight snacks to send to you from across our range.

This is unacceptable especially if the item is not open!!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Christie, thank you for your feedback.

Orders placed from the graze shop are confirmed during the check out process, and we aren't able to accept returns. We do mention this in the FAQ section of our website:

www.graze.com/us/help/our-boxes/can-i-return-my-box-for-a-refund

In addition to this, we are unable to issue refunds based on taste preferences, as the snacks ordered would have been selected by the purchaser.

If you have any further questions about this at all, please feel free to email us again at hi@graze.com
shayp9
7/15/18

Just got my first box and the snacks are lovely Im eating as I type this review. Really great service. Thank you!

lizc104
7/12/18

I asked for a free sample, I had to give my Credit Card Info for it. I cancelled my free sample order, they put a notification that it was cancelled but it wasn't.

They charged my card one month after and they have no sent either the free sample or the one they charged without my authorization.

I'm currently trying to call them but they have not answered my calls or emails.

Something is definitely wrong with the website because it says it has been canceled and it's not true!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Liz, thank you for your feedback. Your subscription order is separate to your one-time free sampler, and it sounds like this was not cancelled on your account.

I'm afraid we don't offer telephone support so we don't have a phone number as all our customer service is completed via email. As you mentioned that you have emailed us, someone from the team will be back in touch with you shortly to lend a hand.
thuant
7/11/18
• Updated review

I don't know where my order number is, (a box) so I can't contact you. Could you tell me where I find the order numbers? Is it in the order menu or manage boxes.... I don't know.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Thuan, we don't require an order number for inquires regarding subscription orders, only for shop orders. If you select "recurring order/subscription queries" as your reason in the contact form, you won't need to enter an order number. Alternatively you can email us directly at hi@graze.com.
“Delivery slacks.”
7/10/18
• Previous review

The WORST thing ever happens is when your box doesn't come. That's crazy that for a first timer, IT DIDN'T EVEN COME. First impressions are important. I think I should wake up early to see if my box came. It was a 8 Pack as well! :(

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Thuan,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your box didn't reach you. So our team can look into this for you, please email us directly at hi@graze.com.
staciew14
7/9/18

I love the small size individual portions for toddlers and the snack selection is awesome!! The sharing bags are great for couples or date night even!!

mikeg495
Mike G.
7/9/18

First, let me say that Graze does have a lot of snack options to choose from, however, since I am a VERY picky eater most of them I do not like. I think it is good that they have healthy options and I like healthy foods but not the combinations and flavors they offer. I tried them and wasnt a fan so I attempted to contact them to tell them not to send me anymore snacks. The ONLY way to contact them is through email which they dont answer. I am still waiting for a response to my cancellation and they sent another box anyway. I will not be recommending them to anyone because their customer service is the absolute worst I have ever heard of.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your feedback. Although we only offer customer service support by email, we get back to all queries as quickly as we can.

If you have been waiting for quite some time, it may be possible that your message hasn't reached our helpdesk. So we can resolve this as soon as possible for you, please email the team directly at hi@graze.com.
nancyl299
7/8/18

The snacks are delicious and the portions are the perfect size - but when you find something you like, just TRY to order it again! (I dare you!) What you will find is that it is out of stock. And out of stock. And out of stock some more. You can have them send you an email when the item(S) are back in stock - but you will still end up waiting weeks sometimes. My favorite snack was discontinued and my other two favorites are never in stock. It's discouraging. There are other snacks I would like to try but guess what - you got it - when I go to put them in my cart they are OUT OF STOCK!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to order your favorite snacks from our online shop.

Although our snacks are snapped up quickly, our team in the graze kitchen always work as quickly as possible to make sure you aren’t kept waiting too long for snacks to become available again.

If you would like to check the availability of any snacks in our range, please feel free to email the team at hi@graze.com.
jordanm150
7/4/18

I kept my Graze subscription for only a short time, although my wife and I enjoyed the snacks. The customer service stood out as the best. Very responsive and fully met my needs.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

No give it a miss , you will spend much time trying to stop the payments , the so called free box is the carrot to tempt you it's far from free.

By Terry R.

Yes they will and then it'll be next to impossible to get him to stop charging you'll have to report your card lost to the bank and get a new card

By frankie k.

no its not safe to put in your credit card or bank info. its very difficult to cancel the auto shipments

By frankie k.

Hi Denise, What a great idea! Thanks for using our service this lovely way :) Snack preferences are entered when logged in, so if you provide your niece with the email and password combination you entered, that will grant her access to this. You could alternatively log in yourself and do this with her or on her behalf if you prefer. I'm sorry we don't have a more simple process for gift subscriptions just now. This is definitely something we'd love to work on in future, so that more and more folks can spread the love with graze! For now, I hope this does the trick for you both - and if you'd like any extra detail or assistance, just drop us an email at hi@graze.com :)

By Graze -.

Hi Arlene, Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in graze! I am happy to be able to reassure you that our data security systems comply with the requirements of the PCI DSS regulations and the Data Protection Act. We use secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption, which is a way that data is transferred to keep it safe. I hope this helps, Arlene, but please don't hesitate to keep in touch with us via email at hi@graze.com if there's anything else I can help you out with. Happy snacking! -the graze team

By Graze -.

"Each 8 snack box costs just $11.99 including delivery. Specialty 4 snack boxes, when available, cost just $6.99, including delivery. Each sharing box, containing 5 sharing bags (about 20 servings), costs $25, including delivery. * In some instances shipping charges of up to $2.00 may apply."

By Ayla A.

Hi Ryder! While you aren't able to select exactly which snacks will arrive in your graze box each week, your boxes are packed according to your ratings. The way that graze works is that all of our products are set by default to 'try' so this is why it's really important to go through and rate all of our snacks. You can rate them as 'like', 'love' or 'try' and, for any products you don't want to receive, mark them as 'trash'. It doesn't take long, honest! Enjoy your snacks :)

By Michelle V., Graze Representative

Hi Diane! For the time being, graze does not ship to APO addresses. I've passed along your interested and perhaps we'll be able to expand and ship to APO addresses in the future :)

By Michelle V., Graze Representative

Hi Debra! As we're an online business, we feel that we can provide quicker and more efficient customer service via email. We're still a small team, and wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting on hold. If you drop us a line at hi@graze.com, a member of the team will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

By Michelle V., Graze Representative

Hi Gezel! We do our best to switch it up each week so no two boxes are the same. However this depends on your ratings and snack availability.

By Michelle V., Graze Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Graze staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Graze