Review of Graze

36 w 25th St Fl 16
New York, NJ 10010, US
hi@graze.com
2018 Customer choice award
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

andreww441
7/14/19

Amazing Website that I would Highly Recommend. Great snacks at a great price!!!! They are so delicious and have great customer service.

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Hi Andrew, thanks so much for your lovely feedback about our snacks and service! We hope you keep enjoying the snacks! :)
maxt64
7/8/19

Just got my first box and the snacks are lovely Im eating as I type this review. Really great service.

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
The only thing we love more than creating delicious snacks - hearing just how much our grazers love them! Thanks Max :)
regana3
6/28/19

Although I previously rated this company with one star, I gotta admit I was wrong. They are not that bad after all. They refunded my money after I ordered an additional box by mistake after claiming my free one. I got to keep the box and the money as well. So I dont know why everyone says they are not happy to refund because I got the opposite feeling.
Now the reason I rated with four star is because of the snacks. Although I loved most of them and they definitely know how to mix stuff in order to give you the impression that you eat something fancy... The issue is with the variety of the snacks included in the box. They have lots of options but they only include 4 per box which means you have to buy a lot of boxes before you figure out which of the snacks you like and which you don't like.
So my advice would be to include a wider variety of snacks in the first few boxes so the new subscribers can get a taste of every snack fairly quick. You can do this by lowering the quantity of each snack so you can fit much more at once.
I'm definitely gonna subscribe again in the future as I gotta say I loved their service

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Hi Regan, thanks so much for your feedback! Our sample box contains four snacks, but after that our standard box size is eight snacks :) We hope to see you again!
mattb356
5/16/19

I received the offer for the free intro box, which I tried, and while a little over priced for what I got IMO. Anyway, tried to cancel and they offered me another box at half price. Okay, I'll bite. Again, no complaints about taste, but cancelled again THE DAY I RECEIVED THE BOX! Yet here I am, getting charged AGAIN for a service I cancelled several weeks ago. And it's really great that they have no customer service besides email. Very customer friendly. Lol.

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Hi Matt, we're sorry to hear that you have received an unexpected charge from graze. We only take payment for the next box if the cancellation is submitted after the cut off date and time. Although we don't offer telephone support, our customer service team respond to all the emails they receive, and they'd really like to look into this for you now - please do send an email to hi@graze.com.
harrisong22
5/8/19

Ordered a graze box few days back and it was delivered on time. I really like the idea but the food itself is mediocre. The packaging is amazing . I like that they are in grab and go containers.

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Hi there! Thanks for giving graze a try - it's great to hear that you enjoyed the presentation and that your box arrived on time. I'm sorry if you weren't a fan of the snacks included though. Our team are always looking to make improvements and love to hear feedback from our grazers. If you'd like to share any further feedback about the snacks you tried, please feel free to email us at hi@graze.com :)
caspianl
4/24/19

Nice snacks and bad delivery. I needed my order on a certain time. But unfortunately they didn't manage to deliver it as I asked. They arrived 30 minutes later.

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Hi Caspian, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our snacks, although I am sorry that your order with us didn't arrive as soon as expected.

Although we do expect our boxes to arrive at any point during their scheduled delivery week, or within 10 days at the most for our shop orders, it's not possible to request for our snacks to arrive at a specific time.

If we can be of any further help, please feel free to reach out to our team at hi@graze.com.
johnc2098
4/17/19

Nothing for free. Charges immediately upon selecting a sample box you never get, just get this 8 pack for $14.99 which is horrible and mostly unhealthy. Supposed to be high in protein but 6 of the 8 don't even give 60 g Protein per 2K calories. Scam. Horrible. hate them.

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Hi John, we're sorry to hear that you received a charge before your sampler box reached you. As graze is a subscription service, it means that anyone who redeems our introductory sampler box offer also sets up a recurring order. The fact that you are signing up for a recurring order is shown throughout the signup process. Our customer service team would really like to look into your missing box for you - please can you send an email to them at hi@graze.com?
abduls44
4/16/19

I love the site, always rewards available making the prices fairly decent, however you're paying for convenient healthy snacks, really great site and i frequently order from it, with the choice of reoccurring boxes or single purchases whenever you want, ideal!

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Thanks Abdul! We're so glad that you're enjoying our snacks :)
derekj48
4/4/19

Love the variety of healthy snacks!!! Great for snacking at home, taking to work, and sending with my little bro to school

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Thanks Derek, it's great to hear you're loving grazing with us :)
ruthh149
4/3/19

I was very excited when I found this company. I love entrepreneurial businesses. The draw of this product is home delivery, portion control, convenience and some unique and healthy snack options. The products come in 6-8 single serving packs. I took advantage of an introductory offer and got 4 of the top selling snacks. I was sold on the convenience of the single seve package that I could grab and throw in my gym bag, the high protein content of the snacks and the unique flavors. I planned to subscribe for monthly delivery and spent a good bit of time filling out my customer profile. I was even going to send a couple of gift subscriptions to friends. Before officially subscribing I decided to redeem some half price offers provided to me after my first order so that I could test drive the shipping speed as well as taste a few additional snack options. It took 8 days for the second order to arrive and unfortunately part of my order was excluded. Of the items received only one was what I ordered. Two of the items actually included things that I had identified in my profile to be excluded from my orders. I contacted CS and on my second attempt I received a response. I was told that I got what I ordered, that the items pictured in the bundles I ordered were different than what I "really" ordered and that they had a disclaimer that said they teserve the right to substitute. I responded that I understand substitutions but they were items listed as unwanted in my profile. The CSR noted that they didn't use the profile for non subscription orders. I replied asking why they posted pictures of things that weren't included in the bundles I was ordering and if they are substituting they should make the effort to look at my profile. She repeated what she had stated in her first response but added as a gesture of good faith they would reimburse me for the item that I paid for and didn't receive even a substitution for. Good faith? Isn't that just fair? Since discovering the company I have also seen their items at the grocery, some even on the clearance shelf. They have a few good products but of the eight I have now tried, five are underwhelming. With the monthly subscription you get about 8-10 oz of food for $14 and they use far too much packaging. I can go to Whole Foods and create my own organic snack mixes for $8-10 a pound (16 oz) and I am not left with a bin full of cellophane and paper packaging. If you buy the bundles like I did you run the risk of getting things you didn't order. I wouldn't dare take a chance on a subscription because they probably push the items that are less popular. I think the concept has potential because many of the snacks are low sugar, limited ingredients and they include cards that list the ingredients and nutrition info, but they could actually put this info on the website. I recommend revising the app to make bundle contents more clear and don't put pictures of things not actually included in said bundle. Ask the customer to select a second choice in the event there is a need for substitution and rethink your packing. Also consider sending a sample of new products to subscription customers in addition to their regular order and allow them to provide feedback before actually launching the product. That way you don't get stuck with a high volume of snacks that you have to use as "substitutions" instead of sending people what they really want all so you can capture your ROI. Most importantly, customer service is everything!!! Mistakes happen but if you take responsibility, offer consolation and fix the issues it can turn any situation around. Young businesses have issues but listening to your customers and making them feel valued will encourage them to give you a second chance, share their positive experience and ultimately lead to business growth. I felt the CSR was dismissive and even after admitting the items pictured were not what was actually ordered made it sound like my fault. There was clearly no interest in me as a consumer. In fact she closed her correspondence telling me that if I have allergies they would rather I not order from them. Isn't that the point of completing the profile? Why advertise customization if it's not an option? Not to worry, I won't be ordering again and I shared my story as well as the not so tasty snacks with my coworkers. They agreed the concept has potential but after hearing about my negative experience wont be ordering either. Customer experience is everything.

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Hi Ruth, thank you so much for taking the time to review our service today. Our subscription service is separate to our online shop. In our subscription boxes, grazers can rate the individual snacks and set up their preferences, so our team know which snacks our grazers want to try and which they'd prefer not to receive. These ratings and preferences don't carry over to the shop, as the shop is where grazers can pick out the specific snacks they want to stock up on, but I apologize if this was at all unexpected. The food preferences and ratings that are set up on a grazer's account are for personal taste and dietary preferences, as opposed to allergies. As all of the snacks in our range are prepared in the same place, cross contamination is a possibility, which is why our snacks are not suitable for individuals with allergies. Thank you again for your feedback.
bonniev26
3/31/19

I absolutely love most of the snacks and if I don't I have the option to choose "dislike" and never get it again. I have the weekly subscription and it's honestly like Christmas morning wondering what I will get. The only problem I have had is I chose the protein packs and I have been getting doubles before getting ones I haven't tried. This is why I gave 4 stars. I eat 1-2 of these snacks per day, one between breakfast and lunch and sometimes one between lunch and dinner. Although it looks like a small portion, it is truly satisfying. It has helped me keep my healthy eating in check instead of getting hungry and grabbing crap. I am very thankful.

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Hi Bonnie, thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's really great to hear that you're a big fan of our snacks!

We're big believers in variety here at graze, and we avoid sending multiples of the same snack whenever we possibly can. Sometimes however, doubling up on a snack like this is the only way we can send your box. For a variety of reasons, we can’t guarantee that all of our snacks will be ready to send 100% of the time. Additionally, we promise never to send you anything you’ve chosen not to receive. I hope this helps explain why you've received doubles in your protein box, but if you'd like to chat further about this, our team will be happy to help. You'll be able to email them at hi@graze.com :)
jamesh1262
3/27/19

First of all their snacks aren't even good. They are dry and the flavors are nasty. (And I like pretty much anything).

Second of all, they definitely charge for and send you a box after you have already canceled. It is frustrating to read that this has also happened to so many others.

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Hi James, thank you for your feedback. We only take payment for the next box if the cancellation is submitted after the cut off date and time. Our team would be happy to look into this for you if you email them at hi@graze.com.
clarenced26
3/27/19

I received my first box and I love the fact that I can personalize my choices prior to receiving the box. The snacks are delicious and perfect size for grazing! Just a little pricey but the quality and packaging make up for this.

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Hi Clarence :) Thank you for your kind words about graze - we're thrilled to have you on board. We hope that you continue to enjoy the snacks!
perryc41
3/27/19

Lovely snacks. My work gets these in for us to unsure of pricing. But love the variety and nutritional information on the packaging. Helps with portion control and some really interesting flavour and texture mixes. Go graze!

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Thanks Perry! It's great to hear that you're a fan of our snacks and have found the portion control helpful :)
djd54
3/26/19

Options are unhealthful - options are poor, and they still charge you for orders after you cancel. Customer service is useless

Response from Kristina N., Graze Representative
Hi DJ - thank you for taking the time to review our snacks and service. As long as the order is cancelled before the cut off date and time, you won't be charged. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please drop us a line at hi@graze.com.
lisar550
3/22/19

I canceled the day I got the sample box. It was not "normal people" food. Some of it was down right disgusting in my opinion. I canceled that day around 2 PM. They did not show a shipment that couldn't be canceled. I canceled and they sent a box anyway and told me I missed cutoff date.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Lisa, thanks for your review. We're very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your snacks, and that you were charged unexpectedly. As long as the subscription is cancelled before the cut off time for your next box, then you won't be charged. Unfortunately it sounds as though you missed the cut off time, and I have passed along your feedback to see if this can be made clearer in the future.
courtneyf45
3/22/19

I thought I would try this company, and what a scam. Before I received my free box, which was a bunch of garbage samples I was charged 11.99 on my card. I def did not want this service, and I tried to find a number to call and cancel - NOTHING. No one has responded to my claim on their website. Refund my 11.99!!! I am calling my bank to have them battle with this awful company.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Courtney, we're really sorry to hear that you were charged unexpectedly. You can expect to hear back via email within a few days of sending your message.
maryloub11
3/20/19

Your company has not been HONEST.
Your company said I would get a free box and given the chance to cancel after that.
I was debted 2 payments in February after receiving no product. I rate you company 0 stars .I don't like a company that misrepresents itself. I want to cancel

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Marylou, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you have been unexpectedly charged. As long as the subscription is cancelled before the cut off time for your next box, then you won't be charged. Our team will be very happy to look into this and make sure your order is cancelled for you via email at hi@graze.com.
johnl1224
3/16/19

Thought I would try the one free box but was billed on my credit card before even receiving the trial box. Two days later received the box which turned out to be 4 handful sized samples which were terrible. Then tried to contact them but they "DONT TAKE PHONE CALLS!"
Graze should be left to animals! Z

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi John, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear that you were charged for your next scheduled box before you received your sampler box.

We don't offer telephone support, but our team can be contacted at any time via email hello@graze.com. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance.
barbarap388
3/16/19

So, as thousands of others have said, they'll give you a "free" book, but they won't ship it until they have charged 48$ for the next three boxes. I got scammed and am now opening a fraud case with the credit card agency. I hope you all do the same!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Barbara, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I can confirm that we don't hold on to free boxes before charging grazers for paid boxes. All boxes are charged and sent in line with the subscription frequency selected when you join us; with your free box being your very first delivery.

Please feel free to reach out to our team at hi@graze.com if we can be of any further help.
stephaniew256
3/13/19

I'm trying to eat healthier so upon seeing the advertisement for Graze I decided it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. Well let me warn you, IT'S A SCAM! I signed up for the free box which I figured would give me a good idea on whether it's worth my time and money. My FREE box showed up after 3 weeks and thinking I had a month before I would be charged took a few days to try the different snacks. At the end of the week I decided it wasn't for me and cancelled the subscription. What I didn't know was while my FREE box was in transit I was charged for another 3 boxes which arrived but I didn't want. I tried calling to return them and get my money back but they weren't having any of it. So I jokes on me and a $48 lesson learned. If you want the free box sign up but then immediately cancel so they can't charge you multiple times.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Stephanie - we're sorry to hear that you were unexpectedly charged. We try to be as clear as we can about the cut-off times for your boxes, and you can always see this information on your orders page when you have an active subscription in place. We don't offer telephone support so it won't be possible to give us a call. However, our team will be very happy to lend a hand via email - they can be reached at hi@graze.com.
malekz
3/11/19

I knew about the website from the FREE try your 1st box, after 23 mins of struggling in it to figure where my free box went, I decided to make a plan and get an order biweekly for the healthy snacks that I like after I read the terms and everything, and then it even get more complicated when you try to order, filter, and choose what you want in the box.
SO TECHNICALLY THE 3 STARS ARE FOR THEIR WEBSITE ONLY, HAVEN'T TRIED THEIR PRODUCTS YET.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Malek, thanks for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you found our website difficult to navigate and I've shared your feedback with the team to see if things can be made clearer. If you have any questions the team at hi@graze.com will be really happy to help :) I hope you enjoy the snacks when they arrive.
wayneo34
3/7/19

Almost got sucked into the free sample offer, I filled out the online application until I go to credit card information. I stopped and read the terms and conditions and basically saw that subscribers give up all of their rights. Alarms in my head went off and I started reading the reviews....YIKES!!! That's too bad, their concept could have worked if they put the customer first.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Wayne, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you've changed your mind about giving graze a try. We require a payment card to be used upon signing up as it prevents the misuse of our introductory free box offer. A recurring order is set up with this offer is redeemed, but rest assured the order can be cancelled whenever you like. If you wanted us to automatically stop sending boxes after your sampler, all you need to do is send us an email to hi@graze.com, after you place your order. You can also find cancellation instructions in the help section of our website: us.help.graze.com. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything at all, feel free to drop our team a line at hi@graze.com.
jamies354
3/5/19

I got a promo for a free box. That box showed up but no others did so I didn't even realize they were charging me $13.99 a week for snacks I never received. Absolutely horrible.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
We're very sorry to hear that your snacks haven't reached you - please could you email hi@graze.com about this so we can look into what's happened for you.
kellyc378
3/5/19

My first paid box showed up a month after being charged for it. My second paid box never showed at all. I contacted them about this and all they said was "delivery's were sent out on time." I can't get them to confirm my cancellation of thier service because of "technical difficulties"!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
We'd really like to help with this - please could you email hi@graze.com again about this issue so we can make things up to you :)
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

No give it a miss , you will spend much time trying to stop the payments , the so called free box is the carrot to tempt you it's far from free.

By Terry R.

Yes they will and then it'll be next to impossible to get him to stop charging you'll have to report your card lost to the bank and get a new card

By frankie k.

no its not safe to put in your credit card or bank info. its very difficult to cancel the auto shipments

By frankie k.

don't just cancel, remove your payment method. i got charged after canceling. i canceled the day i received my trial box. they have no phone number to contact. only email. after canceling, when i click manage frequency or pause boxes, it reloads the page, so i have now removed my card. these snacks are small and under 300 calories. some only 100 calories. $14 for 8 snacks isn't a good deal and they expire pretty quickly. i wouldn't pay $1 per snack. because i cancelled, i didn't even get to pick the snacks i unauthorized the charge for. got two of the same crap beet snack sent. will not be eating the coming box and expect a full refund and cancellation with cancellation email.

By tina c.

Hi Denise, What a great idea! Thanks for using our service this lovely way :) Snack preferences are entered when logged in, so if you provide your niece with the email and password combination you entered, that will grant her access to this. You could alternatively log in yourself and do this with her or on her behalf if you prefer. I'm sorry we don't have a more simple process for gift subscriptions just now. This is definitely something we'd love to work on in future, so that more and more folks can spread the love with graze! For now, I hope this does the trick for you both - and if you'd like any extra detail or assistance, just drop us an email at hi@graze.com :)

By Graze -.

Hi Arlene, Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in graze! I am happy to be able to reassure you that our data security systems comply with the requirements of the PCI DSS regulations and the Data Protection Act. We use secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption, which is a way that data is transferred to keep it safe. I hope this helps, Arlene, but please don't hesitate to keep in touch with us via email at hi@graze.com if there's anything else I can help you out with. Happy snacking! -the graze team

By Graze -.

"Each 8 snack box costs just $11.99 including delivery. Specialty 4 snack boxes, when available, cost just $6.99, including delivery. Each sharing box, containing 5 sharing bags (about 20 servings), costs $25, including delivery. * In some instances shipping charges of up to $2.00 may apply."

By Ayla A.

You've been saved a hassle. Why would you want to sign up for this? Read the reviews. They are all consistent.

By Julia M.

You can't. That's part of the scam! So they don't have to answer your questions directly or make $#*! up, you could record them and catch them and prosecute them so it's easier and safer for them to send generic emails. They get all the time they want or can not answer you all together!

By Elizabeth R.

Thanks for the prompt response and the clear explanation of how the program works.

By Samia L.
Questions? Get answers from the Graze staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Graze