Review of Graze

36 w 25th St Fl 16
New York, NJ 10010, US
Tel: +1 800-352-5267
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

christieb26
7/17/18

I bought several items of the same item because I thought it would be good, talked to the manger for gaze to see if I can switch it for a different item they said no, and they said they dont offer refunds, and I dont think thats is right especially if the other items are not open. Poor customer service instead this is what they said

We don't accept returns due to the perishable nature of our snacks, but it's definitely possible to tailor your ratings so you only get sent snacks you'll enjoy.

When we prepare your graze boxes, well choose eight snacks to send to you from across our range.

This is unacceptable especially if the item is not open!!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Christie, thank you for your feedback.

Orders placed from the graze shop are confirmed during the check out process, and we aren't able to accept returns. We do mention this in the FAQ section of our website:

www.graze.com/us/help/our-boxes/can-i-return-my-box-for-a-refund

In addition to this, we are unable to issue refunds based on taste preferences, as the snacks ordered would have been selected by the purchaser.

If you have any further questions about this at all, please feel free to email us again at hi@graze.com
shayp9
7/15/18

Just got my first box and the snacks are lovely Im eating as I type this review. Really great service. Thank you!

lizc104
7/12/18

I asked for a free sample, I had to give my Credit Card Info for it. I cancelled my free sample order, they put a notification that it was cancelled but it wasn't.

They charged my card one month after and they have no sent either the free sample or the one they charged without my authorization.

I'm currently trying to call them but they have not answered my calls or emails.

Something is definitely wrong with the website because it says it has been canceled and it's not true!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Liz, thank you for your feedback. Your subscription order is separate to your one-time free sampler, and it sounds like this was not cancelled on your account.

I'm afraid we don't offer telephone support so we don't have a phone number as all our customer service is completed via email. As you mentioned that you have emailed us, someone from the team will be back in touch with you shortly to lend a hand.
thuant
7/11/18

I don't know where my order number is, (a box) so I can't contact you. Could you tell me where I find the order numbers? Is it in the order menu or manage boxes.... I don't know.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Thuan, we don't require an order number for inquires regarding subscription orders, only for shop orders. If you select "recurring order/subscription queries" as your reason in the contact form, you won't need to enter an order number. Alternatively you can email us directly at hi@graze.com.
thuant
7/10/18

The WORST thing ever happens is when your box doesn't come. That's crazy that for a first timer, IT DIDN'T EVEN COME. First impressions are important. I think I should wake up early to see if my box came. It was a 8 Pack as well! :(

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Thuan,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your box didn't reach you. So our team can look into this for you, please email us directly at hi@graze.com.
staciew14
7/9/18

I love the small size individual portions for toddlers and the snack selection is awesome!! The sharing bags are great for couples or date night even!!

mikeg495
Mike G.
7/9/18

First, let me say that Graze does have a lot of snack options to choose from, however, since I am a VERY picky eater most of them I do not like. I think it is good that they have healthy options and I like healthy foods but not the combinations and flavors they offer. I tried them and wasnt a fan so I attempted to contact them to tell them not to send me anymore snacks. The ONLY way to contact them is through email which they dont answer. I am still waiting for a response to my cancellation and they sent another box anyway. I will not be recommending them to anyone because their customer service is the absolute worst I have ever heard of.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your feedback. Although we only offer customer service support by email, we get back to all queries as quickly as we can.

If you have been waiting for quite some time, it may be possible that your message hasn't reached our helpdesk. So we can resolve this as soon as possible for you, please email the team directly at hi@graze.com.
nancyl299
7/8/18

The snacks are delicious and the portions are the perfect size - but when you find something you like, just TRY to order it again! (I dare you!) What you will find is that it is out of stock. And out of stock. And out of stock some more. You can have them send you an email when the item(S) are back in stock - but you will still end up waiting weeks sometimes. My favorite snack was discontinued and my other two favorites are never in stock. It's discouraging. There are other snacks I would like to try but guess what - you got it - when I go to put them in my cart they are OUT OF STOCK!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to order your favorite snacks from our online shop.

Although our snacks are snapped up quickly, our team in the graze kitchen always work as quickly as possible to make sure you aren’t kept waiting too long for snacks to become available again.

If you would like to check the availability of any snacks in our range, please feel free to email the team at hi@graze.com.
jordanm150
7/4/18

I kept my Graze subscription for only a short time, although my wife and I enjoyed the snacks. The customer service stood out as the best. Very responsive and fully met my needs.

caseyg48
6/28/18

The Graze box I received, a four pack sample, was filled with ants!! One of the packages was damaged and, being left in my mailbox during the day, became invested with ANTS!! I threw the product away. I will not be revisiting Graze boxes ever again.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Casey, I'm sorry to hear that your sampler box reached you in this condition.

If you'd like to email the team at hi@graze,com, we'd be more than happy to look into this further for you.
elliotth25
6/28/18

i got this thinking it was a good idea and a way to get new snacks. the snack packages are small, and not very good. also the website makes you commit to ordering a week and a half in advance. everything else on the internet is moving to 2 day notice, why so far in advance. feels like they are trying to jam their customers with food they dont want.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Elliott,

Thanks for your feedback.

Although we take payment for boxes about a week in advance of their scheduled delivery week, there's certainly no commitment, and you can cancel your orders whenever you like.

Please feel free to reach out to the team at hi@graze.com if we can be of any assistance at all.
jamesj434
6/28/18

Amazing Website that I would Highly Recommend. Great snacks at a great price!!!! They are so delicious and have great customer service that Was quick to solve my questions.

allieb42
6/22/18

I love graze.com, they have a huge variety of options and my family really enjoys trying the different snacks they send us! I would 100% recommend graze.com to my friends and family.

chelles3
6/20/18
• Updated review

My initial sample box was underwhelming, however, I tried the flapjacks and ordered more. They are delicious! I apologize to Graze! :-)

“Total ripofff”
6/15/18
• Previous review

@grazeusa it is impossible to cancel even after many attempts. This service is a total ripoff. Beware!!!

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Chelle,

Thanks for your review. You can cancel your subscription at any time on your graze account, and you can find full cancellation instructions on our site here:

www.graze.com/us/help/payments-and-cancellation/how-do-i-cancel-my-ongoing-subscription

Alternatively, please feel free to email the team at hi@graze.com, as we'd be happy to assist further.
ls212
6/15/18

Their website says it uses FedEx to ship the packages, but they actually use FedEx Smartpost or USPS. When I wanted my package forwarded, they said they would not do it because the items are perishable. However, the items are shipped using the slowest shipping service. Moreover, if it says your items will be delivered The week of . . ., it is likely they will not even be shipped until the end of the week. The only custom service available is via email, and they take about 24 hours to respond.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi L,

Thanks for your review. Although we do use FedEx to deliver our snacks, we do mention that we also use other courier services such as USPS.

We aim to ship all of our boxes the week before their scheduled delivery week. As we cannot guarantee that boxes will arrive on a particular day, we do advise that snacks can arrive at any point during their scheduled delivery week; although I'm sorry if you have found that your snacks have arrived outside of this timeframe.

Our Customer Service team can be reached at any time at hi@graze.com, and we get back to all queries as quickly as we can.
sylviam71
6/14/18

Extensive selection and great service. There are many opportunities to sample new products with minimal cost and hassle!

deannan9
6/14/18

Received my free box on 06-02-2018. Requested a cancellation of product on 06-05-2018. They billed my bank account on 06-06-2018. Have requested a cancellation by email on 06-05-2018. Also requested a refund, and still was sent another box. Just received it today on 06-12-2018. Please refund my money, and stop sending me your product. Or I will report you to the Better Business Bureau. They take your money that's why you can't talk to anyone one the phone.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our customer service team will be happy to help you with this via email at hi@graze.com
cynthiaj71
6/14/18

I want to try the graze box for my self . I haven't tried it yet.. sorry send it to me n I'll try it it would be perfect for work ... I get tired of packing my own lunchs. Anyway thanks for the chance to sample ur box ..

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
Hi Cynthia! If you email us at hi@graze.com, we'll be happy to help with this.
marys949
6/14/18

Look good and I would love it.Would good snack and could carry where ever you go to help with your weight and eat heathy.Get your fruit in andproterin.I could eat if it all.the time and never get tired of it.Then I would tell my friends about it.Thank you.

shannonf60
6/14/18

Love the snacks. All of the ones Ive tried are so yummy! Cant wait to try more! If you havent tried Graze yet, you should!

joans231
Joan S.
6/14/18

Not getting 13.99 box but charging me once box thrown in drive way late March or early April. Nothing else except arrived on time. Ripped off on 13.99.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
We're really sorry to hear about your experience, and we're always happy to help via email - please could you email hi@graze.com
sunshinem2
6/13/18

I'm subscribed to Graze as a gift for my mom. She was recently diagnosed with diabetes and has to eat something about every 2 hours to keep her blood sugar regulated. She is a busy lady and doesn't always have time to prepare diabetic friendly on-the-go snacks for herself. Graze answered all of this - Carb counts are low, snacks are individually pre-packaged AND they are delicious, the subscription frequency is flexible and easy to pause if needed, the Graze website is very user friendly, it's relatively affordable, and I'm just thrilled about how much my mom enjoys the snacks, and I feel good knowing they are healthy for her too.

rhondaa42
6/11/18

Love this box it has great snack!! Every time we get one its a nice yummy surprise. They also send you deals to order what you like in a multipack....its great!!

teeb18
6/6/18

The graze boxes does not enough flavor....too expensive....not worth the money...save your money , go to grocery store and make up your own snacks...the dried fruit is awful tasting.

silviog5
6/5/18

I entered this site and I came with high expectations that it'll save me time and money to just pay for a service that could help me and invest on, as a healthy substitute for other snacks that aren't. It seemed like I had finally found it. Wrong. But how can I even try the trial box and pay the fee of the the next box if It hadn't even been delivered to me. I contacted the customer service representative and I helped her with giving her the address to be sure it was correct and to detail of the moments that occurred. And yes I did get a refund of the box that had been scheduled to be sent out. If you did get yours I am happy for you but this brought disappointment as a member of the food manufacturing/industry quality technichian.

Response from Michelle V., Graze Representative
We're sorry to hear that you were charged for your second box before your first reached you - we hope that we'll be able to get some snacks to you soon!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes they will and then it'll be next to impossible to get him to stop charging you'll have to report your card lost to the bank and get a new card

By frankie k.

No give it a miss , you will spend much time trying to stop the payments , the so called free box is the carrot to tempt you it's far from free.

By Terry R.

no its not safe to put in your credit card or bank info. its very difficult to cancel the auto shipments

By frankie k.

Hi Denise, What a great idea! Thanks for using our service this lovely way :) Snack preferences are entered when logged in, so if you provide your niece with the email and password combination you entered, that will grant her access to this. You could alternatively log in yourself and do this with her or on her behalf if you prefer. I'm sorry we don't have a more simple process for gift subscriptions just now. This is definitely something we'd love to work on in future, so that more and more folks can spread the love with graze! For now, I hope this does the trick for you both - and if you'd like any extra detail or assistance, just drop us an email at hi@graze.com :)

By Graze -.

Hi Arlene, Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in graze! I am happy to be able to reassure you that our data security systems comply with the requirements of the PCI DSS regulations and the Data Protection Act. We use secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption, which is a way that data is transferred to keep it safe. I hope this helps, Arlene, but please don't hesitate to keep in touch with us via email at hi@graze.com if there's anything else I can help you out with. Happy snacking! -the graze team

By Graze -.

"Each 8 snack box costs just $11.99 including delivery. Specialty 4 snack boxes, when available, cost just $6.99, including delivery. Each sharing box, containing 5 sharing bags (about 20 servings), costs $25, including delivery. * In some instances shipping charges of up to $2.00 may apply."

By Ayla A.

Hi Ryder! While you aren't able to select exactly which snacks will arrive in your graze box each week, your boxes are packed according to your ratings. The way that graze works is that all of our products are set by default to 'try' so this is why it's really important to go through and rate all of our snacks. You can rate them as 'like', 'love' or 'try' and, for any products you don't want to receive, mark them as 'trash'. It doesn't take long, honest! Enjoy your snacks :)

By Michelle V., Graze Representative

Hi Diane! For the time being, graze does not ship to APO addresses. I've passed along your interested and perhaps we'll be able to expand and ship to APO addresses in the future :)

By Michelle V., Graze Representative

Hi Debra! As we're an online business, we feel that we can provide quicker and more efficient customer service via email. We're still a small team, and wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting on hold. If you drop us a line at hi@graze.com, a member of the team will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

By Michelle V., Graze Representative

Hi Gezel! We do our best to switch it up each week so no two boxes are the same. However this depends on your ratings and snack availability.

By Michelle V., Graze Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Graze staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Graze