Review of Goldbelly

Tel: 888-675-6892
support@goldbely.com

tammyr130
11/10/19
This company was amazing. I was difficult to say the least worried about my order arriving on time. They returned every call and email and were always pleasant and my order DID arrive on time! I will order from them again and next time I won't be such a pest.
Response from John C., Goldbelly Representative
Thanks for sharing this wonderful feedback, Tammy! We're here and always happy to help!
marlint3
Marlin T.
11/6/19
I just purchased vegan pizza through goldbelly. What did I like about it?
Amazing texture. Amazing taste. As a matter of fact my Italian buddy couldn't tell the pizza was vegan and even commented on how good the "cheese" was. The options are fantastic. Fun service.
orlandom50
11/1/19
My wife and I are so ecstatic about this site!! There's so many options to choose from, we've got a list of products that we're going to try. The options that we've chosen thus far have been phenomenal! It's like bringing that city or that little town of heaven to your doorstep to experience the best of the best. We're huge fans and can wait to try more of what they have to offer. Thank you for being the best options for our food cravings!
donaldb420
11/1/19
Goldbelly is the bomb! Got a great brisket from Snow's BBQ that I would otherwise never have gotten to taste. Trust me, it's worth it.
melissab643
11/1/19
These bagels taste like real New York bagels! They are delicious, appropriately chewy and arrived freshly packaged and right on time. I will definitely order again (in fact, this is my second order in a month!)
richardw954
11/1/19
All five of the Goldbelly pastries plus the nuts and dried fruit were an overwhelming success at my party. My guests were a sophisticated group of mature adults who have traveled the world. I would not hesitate to use Goldbelly again!
jenniferr582
11/1/19
The pie arrived in perfect condition and one of the best apple pies I (and my husband) have ever had. Highly recommend.
donnac567
11/1/19
I was looking to purchase Zuppardi's pizza where we used to live in CT, for a memorial celebration of my late husband with our children, grandchildren and family and they stated they partnered with Goldbelly to allow them to have better shipping costs. It was quick and easy to order, pricing was great and date of delivery was exactly as stated. I will definitely order items from Goldbelly in the future. The pizzas were unbelievably delicious!
shelliea7
11/1/19
I ordered a birthday cake for my son via Goldbelly, from Carlos Bakery (Cake Boss). It was so easy to do the ordering, I got a confirmation and the cake got there exactly when stated it would. My son said it was the best cake he'd ever had and it tasted like it just came out of the oven. I will order again and again through Goldbelly as it was so easy. Next time it will be pizza for my son and his friends.
kathleenb56
11/1/19
So often I hear of or see on TV great restaurants from places all over our country that I have no way to get to. Many times I am able to get things from these restaurants right on Goldbelly.com. Plus I have had my epicurean horizons expanded by trying many of the delightful selections offered by Goldbelly. It's a wonderful way to experience foods you would only dream of!
sylviac96
10/30/19
Dear team, the Sfogliatella From Ferrara Bakery was something amazing! I haven't tasted anything like that before. Thanks for the quick delivery, it was still warm:)
amyw443
10/27/19
Bought my college daughter the Halloween donuts as a surprise. She sent me a photo and they were completely trashed, the icing melted off and stuck to the inside of the box, and this was going to Colorado in October it is NOT HOT outside. Worse, they blocked me on Facebook when I told them I was going to leave a negative review. So that's how they get around anyone being dissatisfied. The bakery was mortified and offered to send another batch, but Goldbelly was horrible customer service and very dishonest. Do not stand behind their service at all. And these third party shippers do not care at all about the product so they obviously aren't careful. Just buy local and have them hand deliver...Goldbelly is trash.
deeannp5
10/16/19
It was delicous, came in tact and on time. I would recomend your company. Excellent service. I cannot add a picture it was gobbled up very fast.
pamelae80
10/14/19
GB customer service saved my Yom Kippur family meal! The business I ordered food from forgot to include some important items in my order and the GB rep was able to get the items on an overnight FedEx plane at the end of the business day in New York City! Will definitely use GB again.
lisam1209
10/11/19
The options are plentiful and delicious. And when something goes wrong, Goldbelly takes care of it. I have never been happier with an online company.
melanies302
10/10/19
Goldbelly is the perfect way to send a nice edible gift to a client or customer that you know they'll enjoy. The options are many, so I was able to send a gift that went along with a theme and fit the customers dietary preferences, so it was a win win all the way around. That meant vegan chocolates for one, and sugar free cheesecake for another - so nice to be able to really wow folks! Definitely will use them for any specialized gifting needs!

Tip for consumers: Search for just about anything you can think of that you want to restrict to - you'll find something you can send.

susank632
10/10/19
Bagels delivered from NYC to Hardwick Mass. Box was opened a little over 24 hours after delivery and bagels had ants coming out from inside of them, I was mortified. I called GOldbelly and all they will do is credit my account. Cant get back my 150 dollars. Ridiculously stupid customer service policy!! Ants do NOT spontaneously come inside of bagels after being stored for 24 hours (that was goldbellys logic for why the ants were there!). Disgusting.
bobs778
10/8/19
I ordered a $99 smoked fish platter thinking I would receive what was pictured. Not even close. When I voiced my complaint, they told me we do not refund or compensate customers for being unhappy with their products.
rebeccas498
10/7/19
The lobster chowder I ordered was delivered in perfect condition and the directions were very easy to follow. The chowder was fantastic. I will definitely use Goldbelly again.
raye70
10/6/19
Goldbelly acts as a third party, all they do is order on your behalf and charge you a lot. If you actually go to the websites of the companies they advertise. You can literally buy the same items online without having to use Goldbelly. You'll also save money.
Example:
From the company itself. https://www.joeskc.com/collections/pork
Goldbelly. https://www.goldbelly.com/joes-kansas-city-bar-b-que?ref=collection
Just use Goldbelly to window shop.
laurab1049
10/4/19
I bought pastrami sandwich kit from Wexler deli in L.A. Who ever sliced the pastrami had no idea it's supposed to be sliced against the grain. I spent over a hundred bucks for some good Jewish deli and I received beef jerky. Nicely smoked and flavorful of applewood, but couldn't chew it. Very disappointing and a waste of money. Really??!!
chrisw703
10/4/19
I ordered some Muffuletta sandwiches to be delivered from New Orleans to a friend Hawaii. The fact that this is even possible is amazing! They were caught up in the delivery process and arrived warm. I spoke to their customer service and they made a second attempt. This time it was perfect! I will definitely be using their services again to send a little bit of home to a food lover that has moved far away.
boba259
10/1/19
Fast efficient shipping. Wide selection of vendors. Most national favorites included. Whatever type of food you are looking for there is a good chance they have it.

Tip for consumers: Eat before you search or you'll be hungry

susiee14
10/1/19
I have enjoyed what I have bought so far, even reordered items. I love looking at the website to see what's new.
jimr392
9/30/19
This umbrella service provides, at one website, a wide range of superior quality foods and desserts to please most needs for individual meals to special-occasion parties to unique pastries such as the croissant doughnuts offered by the Donut Pub. Quick and easy online ordering, vetted vendors, great selection of foods and desserts, and safe and reliable delivery on the date specified are all hallmarks of this terrific online service. Bon appetit !

They aren't necessarily a scam, but very poor customer service policies. If anything goes wrong with your order, like it did with mine, they just blocked me from their Facebook page so I couldn't leave a review. It's just luck if your order arrives and looks as you would expect and if it doesn't you are out of luck. Just contact local bakeries or restaurants and have them deliver for you, no reason to pay Goldbelly and have a third party who cares nothing about your order throw it around in the back of their truck and deliver it trashed. Goldbelly is unscrupulous and a big risk of wasted money.

By Amy W.

they have responded to me within minutes...every time..also told me they would replace any item that wasn't frozen, cold or packaged incorrectly...they were awesome...

By Marie D.

Their add on Facebook and the ease of placing an order to be sent to another address as a gift.

By Diane P.

Have to recommend against it. Not worth the price for what you get (2 small frozen pies). Not worth the packaging materials that have to get thrown away (big styrofoam). Joes in NYC rocks, but this doesn't taste like the real thing. Maybe it's the freezing / reheating process - don't know, but it's not worthy.

By Gil S.

Hi Lisa! all of our products are prepared fresh and sent directly from the restaurant/food shop you ordered from. All of the quality control or any other issues are covered by Goldbely, so if there are any issues you should just reach out to us directly at support@goldbely.com. Thanks for exploring with us!

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative

Hi! They are one in the same- though we launched as Goldbely, we added the additional L last year. More L for the same low price :)

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative

Hi Julie! Thanks for reaching out. We proactively monitor all packages and will communicate any possible or actual delays via email directly to you. Please feel free to reach out to us via support@goldbelly.com if you have any questions. Thanks!

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative

Hi Barbara! Yes, it is the same business- we added the extra L this year. Thanks!

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative

Hi Samantha- Goldbely ships the best, most iconic food in the US directly to your door from the very people who produce it. If you have any more questions or are looking for any suggestions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@goldbely.com Thanks!

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative

Hi! It's only for mail order- please let us know if you have any other questions!

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Goldbelly staff and other customers.

Goldbelly?