Review of Goldbelly

Tel: 888-675-6892
support@goldbely.com

deeannp5
10/16/19

It was delicous, came in tact and on time. I would recomend your company. Excellent service. I cannot add a picture it was gobbled up very fast.

pamelae80
10/14/19

GB customer service saved my Yom Kippur family meal! The business I ordered food from forgot to include some important items in my order and the GB rep was able to get the items on an overnight FedEx plane at the end of the business day in New York City! Will definitely use GB again.

lisam1209
10/11/19

The options are plentiful and delicious. And when something goes wrong, Goldbelly takes care of it. I have never been happier with an online company.

melanies302
10/10/19

Goldbelly is the perfect way to send a nice edible gift to a client or customer that you know they'll enjoy. The options are many, so I was able to send a gift that went along with a theme and fit the customers dietary preferences, so it was a win win all the way around. That meant vegan chocolates for one, and sugar free cheesecake for another - so nice to be able to really wow folks! Definitely will use them for any specialized gifting needs!

Tip for consumers: Search for just about anything you can think of that you want to restrict to - you'll find something you can send.

susank632
10/10/19

Bagels delivered from NYC to Hardwick Mass. Box was opened a little over 24 hours after delivery and bagels had ants coming out from inside of them, I was mortified. I called GOldbelly and all they will do is credit my account. Cant get back my 150 dollars. Ridiculously stupid customer service policy!! Ants do NOT spontaneously come inside of bagels after being stored for 24 hours (that was goldbellys logic for why the ants were there!). Disgusting.

bobs778
10/8/19

I ordered a $99 smoked fish platter thinking I would receive what was pictured. Not even close. When I voiced my complaint, they told me we do not refund or compensate customers for being unhappy with their products.

rebeccas498
10/7/19

The lobster chowder I ordered was delivered in perfect condition and the directions were very easy to follow. The chowder was fantastic. I will definitely use Goldbelly again.

raye70
10/6/19

Goldbelly acts as a third party, all they do is order on your behalf and charge you a lot. If you actually go to the websites of the companies they advertise. You can literally buy the same items online without having to use Goldbelly. You'll also save money.
Example:
From the company itself. https://www.joeskc.com/collections/pork
Goldbelly. https://www.goldbelly.com/joes-kansas-city-bar-b-que?ref=collection
Just use Goldbelly to window shop.

laurab1049
10/4/19

I bought pastrami sandwich kit from Wexler deli in L.A. Who ever sliced the pastrami had no idea it's supposed to be sliced against the grain. I spent over a hundred bucks for some good Jewish deli and I received beef jerky. Nicely smoked and flavorful of applewood, but couldn't chew it. Very disappointing and a waste of money. Really??!!

chrisw703
10/4/19

I ordered some Muffuletta sandwiches to be delivered from New Orleans to a friend Hawaii. The fact that this is even possible is amazing! They were caught up in the delivery process and arrived warm. I spoke to their customer service and they made a second attempt. This time it was perfect! I will definitely be using their services again to send a little bit of home to a food lover that has moved far away.

boba259
10/1/19

Fast efficient shipping. Wide selection of vendors. Most national favorites included. Whatever type of food you are looking for there is a good chance they have it.

Tip for consumers: Eat before you search or you'll be hungry

susiee14
10/1/19

I have enjoyed what I have bought so far, even reordered items. I love looking at the website to see what's new.

jimr392
9/30/19

This umbrella service provides, at one website, a wide range of superior quality foods and desserts to please most needs for individual meals to special-occasion parties to unique pastries such as the croissant doughnuts offered by the Donut Pub. Quick and easy online ordering, vetted vendors, great selection of foods and desserts, and safe and reliable delivery on the date specified are all hallmarks of this terrific online service. Bon appetit !

matthewm480
9/30/19

So awesome that you can order from some of your favorite food places around the US.
shipping was fast and what I ordered was fresh and delicious :)

genk
9/30/19

I ordered a cheesecake from NY for my fiancé's birthday and it was scheduled to be delivered by the end of the day but it arrived earlier and perfect timing. The cheesecake was in great condition and tasted wonderful!

brucew202
9/27/19

From peaches to lobster, cinnamon buns to pastrami, bagels and lox to barbecue - it's a few clicks away. We love it but it can be a very costly treat. That said, sometimes you just want it and the ordering and delivery process is excellent.

danam237
9/20/19

I ordered some frozen pizzas from Gino's East, and FedEx delivered them three days late. Needless to say they were ruined. Goldbelly scheduled a new delivery right away at no charge, and FedEx was late AGAIN! I figured I would just get a refund, but they actually sent a third shipment with expedited delivery for no extra charge even though both previous problems were FedEx's fault. The last shipment was perfect. The pizzas were great, but by far the most impressive part of my experience was the incredible support to ensure that I was satisfied with my order. I wouldn't hesitate to order again, although I will probably just pay extra myself for expedited delivery next time.

Tip for consumers: If you are too far away from Chicago (I'm in San Francisco), you should probably just pay a little extra for the expedited shipping and avoid the headaches.

victoriap131
9/19/19

The cake was amazing the flavors and detail and presentation was outstanding. I recommend this business to anybody looking for a delicious cake it's worth the money

ja236
9/19/19

Love this website as you can easily purchase your favorite foods from around the country and it arrives fresh, fast and in great shape!

Tip for consumers: Look for the places that offer free shipping since the shipping can be pricey.

lewisc56
9/18/19

I bought $60 of "Heirloom tomatoes" from Eckerton Hill Farm through Goldbelly.com and most of the tomatoes were rotten and I could only use one small tomato to make a tomato sandwich. Waste of money.

margueriten4
9/17/19

Goldbelly.com is the perfect online market for purchasing gourmet foods/specialties from restaurants, bakeries, deli shops, and more found throughout the U.S. This site offers a wide selection/variety of food, and you can ship to any city in the U.S. I find it easy to navigate the site and check out is a breeze. You have the option of selecting a delivery date and your order arrives on time. The recipients of my orders were extremely pleased. Goldbelly is an absolutely fabulous site to shop.

patrickp230
9/17/19

Every order from Goldbelly.com has been very tasty and packaged nicely--from cherries to tomatoes to Kugelhopf (a yummy cake from Maurice French Pastries), I've enjoyed them all!

lorik196
9/16/19

I've ordered from Goldbelly 3x now and just love the food. We have ordered a wide variety: Turducken, reuben sandwiches, lobster rolls....all have been fabulous. They arrive carefully packaged. We will definitely order again.

frankw217
9/14/19

I was looking for something specific (Ted's Hot Dogs from Buffalo, NY) as a birthday gift for my old man, but it was also fun to discover all the unique regional offerings that I've tasted during my own travels and suddenly find myself craving. As such, I'll be ordering from Goldbelly again--and again, and again...--to satisfy those cravings. It's all right here in one place, all easy to find, with reasonable shipping costs and friendly customer service. I highly recommend. And as for the Ted's, the old man was ecstatic. Totally didn't see that coming! Thanks, Goldbelly, for helping to make his 80th special.

marjoriem104
9/7/19

This was my second order from Nancy's Fancy, and although I loved all 6 flavors in the first order, I wanted to try 6 more, and once again I am thrilled. I guess my favorite of all is the Meyer Lemon Torrone Gelato-- a beautiful lemon gelato with perfect tartness, plus pieces of nougat mixed in. Just amazing. The Butterscotch Budino with Caramel Rosemary Swirl is wonderful. For a lower fat treat, the Mixed Berry with Greek Yogurt is lovely. I was afraid that the small pieces of Amaretti in the Amarena Cherry with Amaretti flavor might be softened by the moisture in the ice cream but no, they were crisp and fresh. Nancy is an artist.

Hi Heather- thanks for reaching out. Please keep in mind that Goldbelly has been around for over 7 years at this point and has shipped millions of packages to millions of customers over that time frame. So the negative feedback you're referring to is a minuscule amount compared to the many, many happy customers we have each and every day. While we take each and every negative review very seriously (one negative experience is too many) we're unfortunately not always going to be able to make everything perfect every time, but we will always do our best to make it right if something does go wrong. I hope you'll give us a chance to see how far from normal these experiences are!

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative

It is completely legitimate. I have ordered four different times and got exactly what I ordered and loved every bite.

By Russ K.

they have responded to me within minutes...every time..also told me they would replace any item that wasn't frozen, cold or packaged incorrectly...they were awesome...

By Marie D.

Their add on Facebook and the ease of placing an order to be sent to another address as a gift.

By Diane P.

Hi Lisa! all of our products are prepared fresh and sent directly from the restaurant/food shop you ordered from. All of the quality control or any other issues are covered by Goldbely, so if there are any issues you should just reach out to us directly at support@goldbely.com. Thanks for exploring with us!

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative

Hi Raymond- thanks for reaching out. We had a pricing issue with Junior's this week that caused this gap- in almost all cases we're the same price or lower on all products on our site. Please reach out to support@goldbelly.com and explain that you reached out to us on Site Jabber- we'll make it right for you. Thanks

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative

Have to recommend against it. Not worth the price for what you get (2 small frozen pies). Not worth the packaging materials that have to get thrown away (big styrofoam). Joes in NYC rocks, but this doesn't taste like the real thing. Maybe it's the freezing / reheating process - don't know, but it's not worthy.

By Gil S.

Hi! They are one in the same- though we launched as Goldbely, we added the additional L last year. More L for the same low price :)

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative

Hi Lance- thanks for your interest in Goldbelly. While the 178 "3-star" or lower reviews seem like a lot, please keep in mind that we ship millions of packages of food to millions of customers around the country. So given the numbers, 178 is really not a lot of negative reviews- especially since people with great experiences typically don't search out reviews sites to write about them; definitely not the case with a negative experience. With that said, we take all negative reviews and experiences very seriously and do everything we can to ensure as great a customer experience as possible. We hope you'll give us a try for yourself and even offer first time order discounts so you can see we're much better than the small fraction of our customer base that you see on a site like Sitejabber.

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative

Hi Julie! Thanks for reaching out. We proactively monitor all packages and will communicate any possible or actual delays via email directly to you. Please feel free to reach out to us via support@goldbelly.com if you have any questions. Thanks!

By Melissa D., Goldbelly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Goldbelly staff and other customers.

Goldbelly?