Review of Goedeker's

customerservice@goedekers.com

michaela563
Michael a.
3/14/19

Goedeker's is hard to beat as far a pricing goes. Free shipping and no sales tax makes it a "NO BRAINER" to buy from this great company on-line!!!

lindas1173
Linda S.
3/13/19

I ordered this same set last year for in my sun room. I like it so much I ordered another one this year for my porch. I paid 200.00 less through you

anonymoush367
anonymous H.
3/13/19

Well, this is my second order in less that a year - I love working with Goedeker's! Thank you so much!

catc37
Cat C.
3/13/19

The “curbside delivery” has me nervous, and there was no option to upgrade to entryway delivery as indicated.

fernaem
Fernae M.
3/13/19

The store that I found this at had sold this product the morning that I went back to the store to buy it. So I searched on line and found you guys. I'm so excited to receive this furniture. I hope it arrives safely! :)

dorothyh114
Dorothy H.
3/11/19

Selection is great and prices are reasonable. I definitely plan to return for future purchases as long as this one arrives as expected.

jaysonl18
Jayson L.
3/10/19

As my wife and I were searching for the best price for a dishwasher we liked, we stumbled across your website. By far you had the best price. My first thought was that I could take the price to Home Depot and use it for their price match guarantee. But then I saw your mission statement on the bottom of your site saying everything you do should be for the greater glory of God. I knew then I could not do that.

You might find this a bis absurd but as part of our dinner prayer yesterday we asked God to lead us to the right dishwasher. As our family has experienced many times in the past, God works in wonderful ways. I believe this is one of those ways.

Thank you for being a good Christ centered company that I will look to do business with again.

diannel52
Dianne L.
3/10/19

I've comparison shopped all over the internet and not found better prices, shipping, or other cost-related benefits than Goedeker's!

helenah15
helena h.
3/9/19

easy to follow and great information on product just need shipping date when the order is completed I assume you will contact me with a timely deliver date

marieb246
Marie B.
3/9/19

First time using this site, really like the various selections of futons to choose from. Site was also easy to navigate through.

courtneyk67
Courtney K.
3/8/19

Searching for what I wanted and comparing prices with home town stores was so simple. If I had any questions I had an email answer within 24 hours!

sharleneb14
Sharlene B.
3/7/19

I love your Christian philosophy...
Also, I appreciate that you display the dimensions for an item, and I don't have to click on the item to see that info.
I also love the free shipping and no tax. Great site!!

johnm1370
John M.
3/6/19

Although we haven't recieved the product yet to make a full statement, the online experience was flawless!!

karenm1024
Karen M.
3/6/19

This is the third time I have made a purchase from Goedeker’s, always the best price and always easy to find exactly what I need.

sammmym
sammmy M.
3/3/19

The checkout page was very professional looking and easy to navigate. Sending a thank you email coupon for signing up sealed the deal I purchased the product.

shannong83
SHANNON G.
3/3/19

Would of liked to know more info like where the drain is located or if it requires one for defrosting

karenn115
Karen N.
3/1/19

So far things have gone very smoothly and I really appreciate that. Thank you for that. I was a nervous wreak waiting for today because I didn't know if the stove was going to still be on sale.

mihaily
Mihail Y.
3/1/19

Purchased coffee table that I really wanted to get for a while. Loved that delivery is free. We will see the table condition once it arrives.

jodil52
Jodi L.
3/1/19

Website was tricky. Had a hard time getting things to go into cart. Had to ouch "add" multiple times.

monicam149
Monica M.
2/28/19

Love, love, LOVE IT!! Now just have to wait on shipping experience to give another 5 stars and refer to my family and friends!!

anonymousk359
anonymous K.
2/27/19

Love this company. I’ve irdereded two extra dining chairs. Only thing I don’t like is the price has gone from 212.00 to 235.00

maryanns46
MaryAnn S.
2/27/19

Website easy to use. Will hope that product arrives and is not damaged freight that would have to be returned because that would be reason enough not to order an appliance on-line...so we'll have to wait and see how everything goes. Hoping for the best and then will give an honest review.

anonymousr366
anonymous R.
2/24/19

Very professional looking website. Easy ordering process. But price paid is NOT shown on confirmation e-mail -- very odd.

kennethr138
Kenneth R.
2/24/19

excellent variety of appliances offered at exceptionally discounted prices, based on other online and instore competitors. There are also curbside or porch free delivery shipping, as well as discount savings contingent on amount spent.

bryanb196
Bryan B.
2/23/19

I just called for customer service regarding free shipping before placing my order this evening. Unfortunately you were already closed for phone support. Apparently when I selected the installation option for one item, the system automatically required in-home delivery charge. I don't expect the delivery and installation to be on the same day. So the items would be still be delivered to the porch, and I would use my appliance truck/dolly to bring them in. Hopefully someone can look into it later when actual delivery information is known and final to determine eligibility of credit for the fee. Overall a great experience and pleased with the brand selections and pricing. Thanks.

What kind of Frigidaire ranges do they carry?

By John H.
Questions? Get answers from the Goedeker's staff and other customers.

Goedeker's?