Review of Goedeker's

customerservice@goedekers.com

keithj83
Keith J.
1/13/19

very easy. I would recommend that if you need an appliance such as a diswasher you do not order it around the holidays. it took nearly a month to get my dishwasher delivered.

cathio1
Cathi o.
1/13/19

We tried to purchase these items using the interest free credit alternative, but we weren’t able to use it right away — would have to wait until receiving the card.

geraldinep9
Geraldine P.
1/13/19

Missy Diebel was helpful, confirming on the phone that all items in my order are in stock and ready to ship. She estimated truck delivery time to be 1-2 weeks.

davidf345
David F.
1/12/19

Praise God, we're excited about our purchase from a company who gives glory to God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.

michaelf663
Michael F.
1/12/19

Found item quickly and proceeded with purchase since it was priced lower than competitor websites including Amazon, plus had free shipping. Made my decision easy.

susanm893
Susan M.
1/11/19

Easy website to use. My only concern was that the item I ordered was not returnable so I called customer service and she stated that there was a process (contacting manufacturer) to get replaced.

tammyu7
Tammy U.
1/11/19

It was easy . I will tell you more when I put them in my front room & see if they look as good as they did online.

robertn309
Robert N.
1/10/19

First time using your company. Found the cheapest price through Google. Web site was easy to maneuver and ordering was easy. Will definitely look here when searching for other products.

mickc27
Mick C.
1/9/19

Wish there would have been a better coupon or price reduction for November sales but the price was still the lowest so I can't really complain. Overall the selection was great and the price was good. Delivery time after placing the order was long but I was in no hurry so it wasn't a problem.

nurh2
Nur H.
1/9/19

I found the best price out there for this item, but i found the website to be a tiny bit outdated merely bec. you did not show me septic range of dates the item would potentially arrive. I guess i got used to amazon doing that and everyone else does it now too, so who knows what's best, but I just noticed that it made my "shopping experience" more confusing a bit, just a lil bit.

jerryh154
Jerry H.
1/9/19

Best price I found on the internet or box stores. Saved almost $200 after rebate with nearest competitor

pattir33
Patti R.
1/9/19

I bought this equipment for my granddaughter that has cp I really think it will help strengthen her arms and legs!!

pamelat54
Pamela T.
1/8/19

Was surprised to find that assembly was required when my item arrived. Did not see that indicated when purchased. Was very glad my boys were home for Christmas to put piece together, otherwise it would still be in the box!

elizabethb496
Elizabeth B.
1/8/19

I've heard GREAT THINGS about you! I hope my furniture: a tall and a long dresser and some sheepskin rugs, arrives just as it looks online! I am looking forward to the delivery and set up!

davidg603
David G.
1/6/19

So glad I found this store online. Great prices, free shipping, and putting God first... what more could you ask for!

mindyb32
Mindy B.
1/6/19

I was shopping for the best price on this dishwasher and loved your company was a Christian one and had the best price!

davidf563
David F.
1/6/19

Product description lacked essential details such as size, energy consumption, specific functions/operations, shipping information, etc. I guess i’ll Find out soon....

texg3
Tex G.
1/5/19

Great price and helpful website.
Perhaps it was due to Holiday period delivery slot, but there were several things I needed to discuss with delivery carrier and went many days without receiving callback. I called them AGAIN the morning of the delivery,mfinally got a person, but they were of little help. It wasn't till the driver called 30 ahead of delivery that I was able to learn that delivery vehicle likely would not be able to get to my residence in mountain community due to vehicle size, and I had to scramble to borrow pick-up, etc. to transfer appliance at entrance to development.

Driver himself was great!

michellel286
Michelle L.
1/4/19

Great price and free shipping for same product I've checked on other websites and this was the best deal.

joycel123
joyce l.
1/4/19

I had to complete the online billing and shipping info three times before it would complete my purchase. Not sure what the problem was. Pretty time consuming.

larryj87
Larry J.
1/3/19

First time using this website, so far so good, best price on dishwasher so far, and no shipping or tax thru this place

sharonk113
Sharon K.
1/2/19

I wanted a dryer to match my washing machine and I have a Speed Queen washing machine. So I googled and found your company. You company reviews are great!

kiethg1
Kieth G.
1/2/19

Ordering went OK little slower than I would have liked but that is probably my fault, price on my item was about as good as I could find anywhere.

jessicad255
Jessica d.
1/1/19

I would of liked to have used my goedekers card but was not given that option at checkout. Only to find out that the card is. I longer able to be used for goedekers financing.

tomg304
tom g.
1/1/19

It does get confusing on the website when ordering. I had $300 in rebates and then they disappeared.

What kind of Frigidaire ranges do they carry?

By John H.
Questions? Get answers from the Goedeker's staff and other customers.

Goedeker's?