Review of Goedeker's

customerservice@goedekers.com

deeo24
Dee O.
6/11/19

I applied for your credit card to allow me to pay monthly for this purchase. The sale ends tonight and I couldn’t use the card yet.

ip16
I p.
6/11/19

It was easy, I hope the product would be what I am expecting to be,
I do not to use to shop online
God bless you and family at all times, thanks

anonymoush471
anonymous H.
6/11/19

I liked that I left items in my cart, and returning a day later, they were still there. Thank you! Easy interface, and setting up the order was quicker than a lot of places on line.

robins422
Robin S.
6/9/19

Easy site to navigate. Prices for appliance better than most. Installation much more reasonable than the big box store! Can’t wait for delivery!

christineb377
Christine B.
6/9/19

Pretty good. Would have a five except it was jumping to other things while I was looking for more details.

feliciad47
Felicia D.
6/9/19

So far, my new Synchrony card was accepted online. I did not have to call in my order. Let's see if it truly did work.

susank557
Susan K.
6/9/19

Had to return as I first listed my delivery address vs. my delivery address. My oversight I'm sure but missed it.

susanb890
Susan B.
6/5/19

I have ordered from you before and knew when it was time to replace my home kitchen appliances, I could count on excellent customer service.

kimberlyb354
Kimberly B.
6/4/19

I've ordered previously and it is always easy and efficient to order quality products from Goedeker's.

rosed121
Rose D.
6/4/19

The website and costumer service are great! I found the product I was looking for! Thanks & God Bless!

normanl45
Norman L.
6/4/19

So far so good, little surprised you are CLOSED at 5:30 pm CST. Wanted to verify you are who you say you are.

judyr166
Judy R.
6/3/19

Beautiful loveseat...really comfy and looks more expensive than the price...like sitting in a cloud!

raylenep2
Raylene P.
6/3/19

Great selection of Futons. I was able to find exactly what I have been looking for and at a great price!

orlenial
Orlenia L.
6/2/19

I wanted to have my furniture deliver to my front door, and it said update delivery and shipping, and I did put it kept coming up with the same message and it didn't give me a date when it will be deliveted.

quinnt9
Quinn T.
6/1/19

Good overall, site could be a little faster and smoother. Favoriting an item doesn't work like I'd expect based on other sites.

missionaryp
Missionary P.
5/31/19

Quailty Furniture at excellent prices. I will show my purchase on my TV show to all my San Francisco Bay Area and Napa viewers. A good find is why my viewers love me!!!!

anonymousd454
anonymous D.
5/31/19

No estimated time of arrival...I am trying to remodel a house and am under time constraints. It would help me schedule my work if I knew when to expect its arrival. Thanks.

bobf96
Bob F.
5/28/19

Website was easy enough to navigate, but I'm elderly and very disappointed that you don't offer white glove service to assemble the power lift recliner I'm purchasing.

marcush56
Marcus H.
5/28/19

High quality website and good flow. Never heard of company before, however, very impressed with website.

ronaldg136
Ronald G.
5/28/19

Thank You for offering this item. I especially appreciated and applaud your statement proclaiming your faith and belief in Christ as our living Savior. I look forward to our continued relationship in the future.
Thank you!
Respectfully,
Ron Gosse
Colchester, CT.

kws2
Kw S.
5/28/19

I wanted to buy 8 more refrigerator and 4-5 stoves was told they would call me back within 10 min. But never got a call. Has been 3 days. Hopefully this is not a sign of there customer service.

elandad
Elanda D.
5/28/19

I ordered my entire Kitchen remodel through Goedeker's. It was definitely a little scary doing an entire kitchen remodel and trusting a website to deliver. BUT THEY DID!! So much so that I have told numerous people about Goedeker's and am back to remodel my Laundry Room!! Thank you!

barryr90
BARRY R.
5/27/19

Called company with a couple of questions that I couldn't find the answers for. Nice person answered my questions.

fredr106
Fred R.
5/26/19

A bit difficult to do a before rebate and after without writing the totals down

But the CHEAPEST PRICES on the net or in stores!

paulc756
Paul C.
5/26/19

Ez to get what your looking for and checking out is even easier. Not to mention the price for my new dryer best price anywhere online or stores
Thank you Gordimer and well done I’ll be back again.

don't buy from this company, it's not worth the "supposed" savings

By Tanya E.

easy to reach them, but they never answer questions, they say they will call with the answer, then they never call back

By Tanya E.

i thought it would be cheaper, what a horrible mistake that ended up being.

By Tanya E.
Questions? Get answers from the Goedeker's staff and other customers.

Goedeker's?