eReplacementParts

eReplacementParts has a consumer rating of 4.27 stars from 1,128 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. eReplacementParts also ranks 2nd among Appliance sites.

• I placed the order with really good customer service.
  • I will purchase from this company again.just the right part and this part was a birthday present for my landlord.

• I bought a belt for a lawnmower I give them the right model number they send me the wrong one.
  • It has already been 1/2 a month since I placed a simple parts order (and paid for), and still waiting.
How would you rate eReplacementParts?

“All good....Almost”

Edwin P.
5/6/20

Was easy to find on the website. Description and photograph was clear. The item was exactly what I needed. Received it in a reasonably timely manner. Price was reasonable. BUT, it did not come with the hose clamp described and shown. The inner package had been opened and taped up for some reason which tells me that happened before it was inserted into the outer shipping package. I used another hose clamp and it worked, but it's nice to get all you paid for....

“Didn't get what I order..part was missing..”

Mike M.
5/11/20

I ordered this vice nut with locking pin and dust cap. When received it was missing the dust cap I contacted the company they told me I have to return it and reorder a new one. I asked him can they just send me the dust cap they said no because it was all part of one order. I returned the part and still have not received my refund I have contacted them by email numerous times and I had no reply. Now I have to take it up with my PayPal account.

Reviews (1,128)

customer service (59) right part (56) web site (37) model number (24) order (513) great service (25) part number (26) lawn mower (29) 3 days (14) 2 weeks (9) 2 days (10) quality parts (11)
lisas1598
April 19th, 2020
Over 30 years ago, I bought an old, used pressure cooker from a swap meet. Over time, the seal just wouldn't seal. I looked up the part and found it from this site. It was a perfect fit! It also came with a plug, so I replaced that as well. When I ordered it, I received an email of purchase, then another that it was mailed. Within 3 days, I had everything I needed to cook again! My neighbor was the most excited because I could cook him some beans again! It fits perfectly!
mauricem95
March 5th, 2020
I needed a hard to find single serve filter for our coffee maker and eReplacementParts is the only place that had enough information that made me feel sure I was getting the correct piece. Several other sites said they had it but all of them had a number or two different so that I wasn't positive enough that it was the correct part. I believe this was a special order but it still arrived in 2 weeks, which to me is good for a special order.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Maurice, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
stevenk401
April 16th, 2020
I've ordered parts for a washer and dryer. It's great to find all the parts needed at one location. Was surprised that they were all OEM. I thought the Bellow for the washer would be the most troubling until I remembered something my Dad taught me years ago. This is a helpful tips for anyone attempting this. Soak the Bellow in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes it will slide right on to the drum easily. "replacement should put this on their web page where the Bellow is sold.
johns5783
February 9th, 2020
I am a retired United States Marine of 30 years plus, and have been out almost 30 years, that tells you I'm pushing 80 years old - I still cut my own grass and do all my own lawn work. On a limited budget, I can't afford new equipment, so I opt to keep the ones I have in top operating condition. You folks made my day with the parts that fit perfectly and I am ready for the 2020 season. Sincerely and Semper Fi, John
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello John, Thank you for your review! That's great to hear and we are glad we could assist you with your repair and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
andyb375
April 1st, 2020
Parts arrived before expected and where a perfect match. Now my $350 compressor and 2 impact drivers work like new. Thank you , I saved close to $700. I will definitely use your site again.
pamw225
January 28th, 2020
I broke my 20 year old Cuisinart food processor stem piece and was worried that I would have to buy a while new appliance until I found the replacement part here. It arrived in 2 days! Just perfect.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Pam, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
bobc416
February 16th, 2020
I was referred to your site by a Home Depot employee who said he had used your service before with great results. I was looking for DeWalt part that even DeWalt's website didn't list as available. After many online searches to other confusing sites, I decided to take his advise and try ereplacementparts.com You guys made it so simple with the part number, image and one click purchase, and you shipped it quickly, too. Exactly what every company should be like online!!!
Thanks for everything,'
Bob
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Bob, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
mikem1955
May 11th, 2020
lisal1095
May 15th, 2020
eReplacementParts was not only great at getting my order to me in a timely fashion, they also had exactly what I needed, and it wasn't a knock off; it was an authentic manufacturer part. It cost a couple of dollars more but worth every penny for their quality parts and quick delivery. I will always check eReplacementParts for any parts needs in the future before ordering from anyone else. It is a well-run and professional company. Thank You.
billg292
February 18th, 2020
I've found service to be very good but believe three areas need improvement.
1. Offer packages of common items like screws - Having to pay $ 2.99 per screw is a real pain when you need half a dozen.
2. I appreciate parts being OEM, but wish you'd offer generic or substitute parts AT LEAST when the original isn't available any longer.
3. I believe your prices could be lower and also wish you'd offer some kind of discount structure for frequent users.
Otherwise, THANKS

Tip for consumers: .

Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Bill, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and your suggestions! We have considered these ideas and found that, in some ways, these are not feasible to do. Manufacturers ship parts to us in the style they bill us for them, as well as how they prefer us to sell them. To bundle parts and create kits goes against their preferences (unless they do it themselves), and creates havoc with our accounting department. With aftermarket parts, we have no way to guarantee they will be compatible, and do not have a stable and consistent source for them. Also, we offer a 45 warranty on our parts, which the OEM manufacturers also support. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, while ensuring the quality of everything we send you. Please keep in mind, we sell brand new, high quality, original manufacturer parts, usually below the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP). We hope this helps to explain the reasoning behind our prices!
maxwellm49
May 14th, 2020
I don't have a whole lot of experience ordering replacement parts for my tools, but I gotta say that the website made it really easy to find what I believed would be a useable part. Even better than that though, they sent me the exact part that I was replacing on my circular saw. so I guess what I'm really saying is that they made it easy to find the perfect replacement part and sent it right away. Will definitely order my next parts from eReplacementParts
bryana215
May 12th, 2020
I tried one part and it didn't help. Thankfully, their return policy was super easy so I ordered another part and now everything is working. This is all the repair shop would have done but I didn't have to drive anywhere or pay someone else for swapping out parts. Repairing is easy if you know how to use a screw driver. And I did my part to save the environment by not adding to our landfills. I'll always come here first when looking for parts again!
peters953
February 9th, 2020
Super easy to use. Type in the product and model number. Look at the diagram. Scan the parts list and place your order. Fair price for both part and shipping. But the best surprise is that they give you either by video or photo's a step by step of how to replace the part. Like having your own private repairman at your fingertip. Does not get any better than that
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Peter, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
peters1056
April 16th, 2020
I purchased a Wagner paint mate stick years ago. I love the tool. It makes such short work of any room painting / ceiling painting project. It has but one design flaw. The roller core assembly is reeeeeeally easy to throw away during the paint clean up process if you're not careful. Long story short, I did. Very glad ereplacementparts had the part I needed, as no one sells this tool around here anymore. I have two Wagner Paintmate sticks, so I bought THREE roller cores!! Thank you ereplacementparts!!
jerryn85
February 10th, 2020
Easy to locate parts and order is shipped the next day. We use a lot of sanders & drills to assemble our products.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Jerry, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
ericc782
March 12th, 2020
I purchased a couple items BOTH reached in good time and condition. Unfortunately, due to a manufacturer issue the part I ordered did not fit my machine even though I had the correct part no. and machine model and matched it up based on the manufacturer information. I was promptly refunded for the part by eReplacementParts upon providing my evidence. Good Service No hassle. Will surely not hesitate to do business with them again in the future
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Eric, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
ww143
April 19th, 2020
I ordered an air filter (797033) for a Vanguard engine. No where in description does it mention the pre-filter (foam band that covers paper filter). So I ordered a pre-filter. As you'd guess the ($15) air filter includes the pre-filter, so I have an extra which I'll probably lose before it ever gets used. No big deal but with better description I could have saved $6.50. Enough to pay for shipping.
For hard to find parts, I'll be back.
roberth2012
April 19th, 2020
Purchased a Husqvarna walk behind mower three years ago and noticed when pulling maintenance on it this spring that the rear moveable skirt was damaged and about to come apart. Pulled up the Husky schematics but couldn't find that part referenced to get a part number. Went to eReplcementParts website, found the part and had it ordered within five minutes. Great service, easy procedure and fast delivery. Had the part replaced and mower in use later that week. THANKS !! Bob H.
artg37
May 2nd, 2020
Stuck at home with our 93 year old mothers...what were we thinking?...and the dishwasher rack crashes to the floor.
One thing leads to another and we realized we needed to get stops, new rack adjusters, and the spinning sprayer.
Plastic gets brittle after 7 years!
I talked to several customer repair techs and they were all helpful, pointing out correct parts and steering me in the right direction. Everything showed up, the videos were easy to follow and the dishwasher is running great!
toms997
February 16th, 2020
I was about to toss my tool but got to checking on comments from others about the same issue and what they needed to get it going again. So I ordered the part ($4 part $7 shipping) and a couple of days later it arrived and I replaced the bad one and now it works like new. Before that I had purchased another similar tool to get a job done. It shoots smaller staples so now I have options. Service and quality were great. I am a very pleased customer. I will go there again when the need arises.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Tom, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future for any of your repair needs.
tomm1010
April 20th, 2020
I have a Honda lawnmower that I purchased in 1983 that I still use regularly. When I gave it a refresh recently, eReplacementParts had everything I needed in terms of parts. And I really enjoy using their website not only for locating parts but also for reinstallation sequence and orientation. It has been extremely helpful. I can't say enough good about eReplacementParts.com.
juans305
May 23rd, 2020
Received the parts when promised. I ordered the wrong style but still worked. Drill is working and looking like new.
charlesc933
January 7th, 2020
Sometime around 22Dec2019 or a little before I ordered two items for my Breville Toaster Oven.
One was a replacement wire shelf..that fit fine
The other was a replacement crumb catcher..I cannot seem to make that fitit is ever so little bit too big to fit into my Breville.

I do not understand why one fits and the other does not.
Perhaps you can help me sort this out and get one that fits
I sent an email with contact info just now to you folks

Charles Christopher
*******@cox.net
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that one of the parts did not fit. We have viewed your order and sent you a private message.
edwinp68
May 6th, 2020
cherylf210
April 27th, 2020
Can't go to the store, after all, so I searched for a place to buy a B&D string trimmer battery and lo- I found one that was not only quick but also cheaper! Now I just hope this battery doesn't live up to the poor reviews of it online.

repairclinic.com has many of the same parts in terms of appliances, prices are roughly the same.

By J K.