eReplacementParts

eReplacementParts has a consumer rating of 4.3 stars from 367 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. eReplacementParts also ranks 2nd among Appliance sites.

• I was able to pick out the right part by seeing the photo.
  • Their web site, with exploded parts diagrams for part identification, is excellent, and their prices reasonable.

• It has already been 1/2 a month since I placed a simple parts order (and paid for), and still waiting.
  • What I received was a bag with the correct part number, and correct part description, same as the website.
How would you rate eReplacementParts?

“Convenient and Reasonably Priced”

Alfred F.
2/7/20

By shopping online at ereplacementparts.com I am able to find parts for a variety of repair projects without having to spend money for gasoline when driving locally to purchase parts at a specialty retail store. I also do not have to pay higher prices for some replacement parts purchased directly from the manufacturer. In my most recent purchase I was able to find a part for a chainsaw and the part itself was cheaper than the shipping cost (the shipping cost was just a bit over five dollars). As is usually the case, I was able to communicate very well with the ereplacementparts customer service rep and by browsing products and schematics I was able to find what I needed and placed the order in a quick and easy process. Thanks for your great service

“Outdated system”

Bob B.
1/21/20

I placed my order for 2 retaining clips. Confirmation showed I ordered 1. I canceled that order and ordered again. Same conformation showed up. I called and was told my order was split and person I talked to said I would receive 2 clips. He also agreed I should have received an email from the company telling me the order was split and would be sent without additional shipping. Order arrived the next day but I was billed for both orders! When I called again I was told billing would be corrected. Finally, over 2 weeks later billing was corrected but I have emails from the company stating this would take 2-3 days. I was also told I did not have to return the 2nd. shipment but moments later an email was sent telling me to return the shipment in order to receive a refund! This has been a ridiculous process and I will be looking for another vendor if I need replacement parts.

customer service (23) right part (17) web site (12) order (169) need parts (7) model number (5) part number (9) time (81) great service (9) use ereplacement parts (3) repair parts (3) 3 days (4)
stevel1198
January 25th, 2020
I have ordered parts several times and paid extra for expedited shipping and no matter what it takes 7 to 12 days to arrive regardless of the extra shipping fee for fast delivery. I now have an order that I placed on 1-3-2020 that I'm still waiting for, even though your company messaged me that a couple of the items were out of stock and there would be a slight delay , but I'm getting rather impatient as this is a tool that I need for my business and needed the parts three weeks ago. I think that there may be a need for improvement in your delivery department and inventory management.

Tip for consumers: If you're in a hurry to get your tool parts to restore a tool in less than a week don't count on this company.

Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Steve, Thank you for the review. It’s our priority to continue providing a great experience for customers like you and the best way for us to improve is through your feedback. We appreciate your taking the time to leave us the review.
dewaldr
January 25th, 2020
I bought a replacement -Armature With Bearing and Fan
Part #: 515611-3 to repair my small grinder. As always the part arrived 100% correct and very fast - the norm for eReplacementParts. It is a very simple repair but I did watch the video provided just in case. I need to point out that the video is great but never mentions that the plastic sizing bush on the back bearing needs to be taken from the old part, it is not supplied. If somebody is following the video blindly and does not have some experience, this could end up in a dangerous disaster. Other than that, all 100% Thank you!
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Dewald, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
charlesc966
Charles C.
January 24th, 2020
I just followed the step by step instructions and everything worked as advertised replacing my shower drain with the WingTite above drain shower kit for fibreglass shower enclosures.
The secret is make sure that you have enough clear space around the drain so the new drain just slips over the drain pipe.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Charles, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
patriciam1346
February 4th, 2020
I have to say that the customer service was one of the best I have had. My stove is older and the part was not exactly the same as the part it was replacing. It had a curved piece where the original was straight. As a result, it left a small gap where it was supposed to interface with the front of the stove. It is not very noticeable except to me who might be called a perfectionist. Short of getting a new front piece that I cannot figure out how to detach and replace, I will have to live with a tiny gap.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Patricia, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
christopherm825
February 5th, 2020
After approximately six years and multiple houses built my Bosch 4100 died. It simply started to run very slowly. I started by replacing the brushes, no change, moved to replacing the speed control board, no change, then on to replacing the field windings and the armature. Bingo. When I decided to go with the field and armature I also ordered the bearings on either end of the armature, just because everything is opened up. With no real instructions it took less than two hours, scrutinizing the exploded view diagrams at eReplacement Parts was necessary.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Christopher, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
bobc416
February 16th, 2020
I was referred to your site by a Home Depot employee who said he had used your service before with great results. I was looking for DeWalt part that even DeWalt's website didn't list as available. After many online searches to other confusing sites, I decided to take his advise and try ereplacementparts.com You guys made it so simple with the part number, image and one click purchase, and you shipped it quickly, too. Exactly what every company should be like online!!!
Thanks for everything,'
Bob
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Bob, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
toms997
February 16th, 2020
I was about to toss my tool but got to checking on comments from others about the same issue and what they needed to get it going again. So I ordered the part ($4 part $7 shipping) and a couple of days later it arrived and I replaced the bad one and now it works like new. Before that I had purchased another similar tool to get a job done. It shoots smaller staples so now I have options. Service and quality were great. I am a very pleased customer. I will go there again when the need arises.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Tom, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future for any of your repair needs.
billg292
February 18th, 2020
I've found service to be very good but believe three areas need improvement.
1. Offer packages of common items like screws - Having to pay $ 2.99 per screw is a real pain when you need half a dozen.
2. I appreciate parts being OEM, but wish you'd offer generic or substitute parts AT LEAST when the original isn't available any longer.
3. I believe your prices could be lower and also wish you'd offer some kind of discount structure for frequent users.
Otherwise, THANKS

Tip for consumers: .

Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Bill, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and your suggestions! We have considered these ideas and found that, in some ways, these are not feasible to do. Manufacturers ship parts to us in the style they bill us for them, as well as how they prefer us to sell them. To bundle parts and create kits goes against their preferences (unless they do it themselves), and creates havoc with our accounting department. With aftermarket parts, we have no way to guarantee they will be compatible, and do not have a stable and consistent source for them. Also, we offer a 45 warranty on our parts, which the OEM manufacturers also support. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, while ensuring the quality of everything we send you. Please keep in mind, we sell brand new, high quality, original manufacturer parts, usually below the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP). We hope this helps to explain the reasoning behind our prices!
juanr231
Juan R.
February 10th, 2020
My NuTone fan switch stopped working. Soon after I started doing research on it online and couldn't find a replacement. I found eReplacementParts and found the switch I ordered it immediately it got to my house in about 3 days, thats amazing. Installed it as soon as it got home and everything works fine now. Awesome replacement parts website definitely recommend.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Juan, Thank you for your review! That's great to hear and we are glad we could assist you with your repair and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
jerryn85
February 10th, 2020
Easy to locate parts and order is shipped the next day. We use a lot of sanders & drills to assemble our products.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Jerry, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
nolanv9
February 4th, 2020
All the parts were received within 5 work days exactly as shown on the website. The parts were high quality and fit well together. There weren't any instructions about the arrow on the top of the piston, but I found a video on YouTube that told me it points toward the bar. I was so excited when I finally got it all put back together and it ran. Husqvarna dealer told me he couldn't get those parts for that price!
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Nolan, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
frankh335
February 5th, 2020
This was the only place I found that had a chuck key for an old drill press I bought. The site made it easy to verify that it was the right part, price was very reasonable, and they shipped it quickly.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Frank, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
carrieh131
February 18th, 2020
The replacement blade for my trimmer is just what I need to keep me going in the summer months! The part is sharp and works well; and the process of ordering with eReplacements is easy and efficient! Thank you!
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Carrie, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
johnm4307
February 8th, 2020
I received two new wheels that arrived in great shape, the boxes were extra tough. They are to replace corroded 14 year old wheels on our Kia Sorento. These wheels were hard to find, and even here there were only the 2 available, I need 2 more. At least eReplacementParts.com was easy to navigate and finding the wheels was straight forward. Other web sites alluded to having these wheels, but they were nowhere to be found. In the least, they could have listed them and then shown them as out of stock.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello John, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
paulg801
February 19th, 2020
found the part to repair my nail gun relatively easily, shipped and arrived here quickly and fit perfectly.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Paul, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
patrickd277
February 22nd, 2020
Having read review of others having the same experience as we had with the switch breaking away from the mounting, and the nature of the repair gave me the assurance that the switch assembly was the right part. The replacement kit came with all necessary parts and detailed instruction that made the repair very easy to do. Now our blower looks and function like new!
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Patrick, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
charlesw545
February 12th, 2020
The compressor wouldn't go beyond 25 psi.
After consulting with Customer Service, cylinder repair kits were ordered for both cylinders.
The cylinders themselves and the piston seals were bad.
Replacement parts were good quality, what was needed, and, after a little figuring out, straight forward to install.
The compressor is back in service for a relatively modest investment and should be good for years to come.
Lee
Anchorage, Alaska
jeffj264
February 10th, 2020
I think that the price for my drill chuck key was plenty fair but to charge $7.00 to ship was ridiculous. This should have cost no more than $2.95 to ship in small padded envelope. Over all I am satisfied except for the shipping charges.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Jeff, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We apologize that our shipping prices are not as low as you expected. We only offer options that allow us to track packages, by using numbers generated by the shipping carriers. This helps us identify shipping progress for customers, as well as gives us information in case something were to happen to the order during transit. We try to keep our shipping prices as low as possible, but do also have to keep them at a level to help cover our shipping and handling costs. We hope this helps to explain the reasoning behind the prices!
gregp283
February 17th, 2020
This company has been a breeze to order from. I have ordered multiple parts and have been very pleased.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Greg, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
johng2206
February 13th, 2020
Nutone fan replacement parts were easy to find. Just make sure you get the model number from your fan that needs the part and enter it into search bar.
edk118
February 10th, 2020
I recently purchased a used table saw and needed a few replacement parts. It was a later model and there was no paperwork available but, I found what I needed on your website,and they arrived as promised.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Ed, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
jasonr562
February 9th, 2020
My one rip is when your selling carbon brushes for tools that obviously has two brushes. they should be sold in set of two. IMO. I like that the 800 number is there incase you want to talk to a live person. They were good.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Jason, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We receive all of our parts lists for a model directly from the manufacturer, and the parts usually come factory sealed. We are only able to distribute the parts as the manufacturer sends them to us. We apologize for any inconvenience.
philiph173
February 12th, 2020
I ordered several parts to rebuild my firebox. It would be nice to offer an option to buy a complete firebox.
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Phillip, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
bryans398
February 11th, 2020
Very happy with whole process... start to finish... very proffessional.................................
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello Bryan, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear we could help you and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.
johns5783
February 9th, 2020
I am a retired United States Marine of 30 years plus, and have been out almost 30 years, that tells you I'm pushing 80 years old - I still cut my own grass and do all my own lawn work. On a limited budget, I can't afford new equipment, so I opt to keep the ones I have in top operating condition. You folks made my day with the parts that fit perfectly and I am ready for the 2020 season. Sincerely and Semper Fi, John
Natalie D. – eReplacementParts Rep
Hello John, Thank you for your review! That's great to hear and we are glad we could assist you with your repair and appreciate your taking the time to leave us feedback.

It's Legit. genuine parts received. Installed parts went right in.

By John G.