Review of Getnamenecklace

Tel: +1 209 322 4666
support@getnamenecklace.com

sandyb240
7/5/19

I buy a lot of things online and this is by far the ABSOLUTE WORST company I have EVER dealt with.

They spelled my name wrong and said it was MY FAULT when it wasn't. They also told me that to get my correct name I would have to pay extra or only get a 70 percent refund for THEIR mistake.

What a scam!!! I have never ever ever dealt with a company with such poor customer service. I am honestly shocked they are in still business.

brendam362
6/21/19

its fantastic
i will be ordering another ring for another child chain seems little light on closure but i live it

rookies
6/21/19

My order was place before mothers day. Fathers day has even come and gone and i have still not received my order. At this point i am not even sure if i will receive it. The tracking says the order was delivered yet i don't have my order. When you try calling the number for help they literally play a recording on loop. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. I feel like i have been scammed and i would not like if anyone else had to go through this!

matthewd240
6/17/19

Paid for $26 for 2 day shipping took 3 weeks from order date company would not refund the $26... open the box and gem stones are missing and wrong numerous emails and basically was put back on me that I ordered it wrong ....will never buy from again

jacobv76
6/16/19

Tried to buy my wife, the mother of my children something nice for her sacrifices, and she received something beautiful. But after not even a month its already peeling. My wife extremely upset about it because she loved the thought and the meaning behind it.

miket459
6/14/19

Fist off I placed the order in time for Mother's day, but the seller contacted and said he was out of the stones needed and could not complete the necklace in time and gave me a small refund (fine, but frustrating none the less). Within two weeks of wearing it, the black lettering on the leafs of my wife's necklace is just about all gone, it has only been exposed to some light water, no chemicals. Las week at church the stones and leafs fell completely off the chain. I have not contacted the seller about these issues, by received an email to do this survey so I did.

danielles296
6/11/19

I have been waiting for my ring for too long. I was told my order was delayed...but not WHY. Supposed to be a fathers day gift that clearly isn't going to make in time even though it was ordered well in advance

alexandriam29
6/11/19

My item was supposed to arrive in 3-5 days even paid extra to have delivered sooner and came in weeks after was told !!!

ismaels15
6/6/19

Worst company I ordered a mothers days gift for a first time mother,(my wife) and the item never came it is 6/6/19 still no response, I had to go out and buy something else for my wife which wasnt as special as the necklace I ordered her

Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything from this site it'll take your money and leave you empty handed

yuterz
6/6/19

Great quality and great customer service. Items ship quickly and I've never had any problems with this store.

indys5
5/30/19

i did not look at the reviews until after i bought it (i forgot lol) and after seeing these i was incredibly worried i would not get my necklace because it told me there was a delay and other people said they had not gotten there's after months when it said there was a delay. i kept tracking it and after a few weeks to a month or so, it was delivered so i was happy, i did not mind waiting. then i started thinking, "what if it looks crappy?" after other reviews i've seen. i took it out and it is actually a nice necklace and i've only had it for a day or two but it seems like it's a good quality. only downside besides the wait was that the words i had put on the necklace are not centered, it's off to the side a bit, but it's alright, better than expected! (will leave another review it breaks lol)

noney13
5/27/19

Horrible company I'm still waiting for my Mother's Day necklace . Had to email them and finally got a response saying that my state was incorrect when my husband ordered it and I put the correct state . Don't even know how it's possible but seems like it was just an excuse for them and that's why it's taking so long . Paid for overnight shipping and of course they sent it out when it's a holiday having me wait extra 5 days due to holiday and weekend .. grrrr so upset will never order from them . Nothing but scammers .

alyssap59
5/26/19

I ordered a ring for myself for mothers day, obviously didn't get it in time. However my birthday was on the 24th and i was pretty positive I'd at least get it by then.... NOPE! I've messaged the company multiple times asking where my order is and i get ignored. So help me if i do not get the right item... i guess i should have looked for a company that wasn't so Chinese. Shipping info is even in Chinese. I give 0 stars. Hope this company gets shut down. So upset.

Tip for consumers: Just don't use this company.

robt125
5/24/19

Simply put... DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! What a headache. I wish I could have given ZERO STARS. Believe the bad reviews. I ordered in April and still have not received my order

vanessar99
5/23/19

It took my engraved necklaces to get to my house over 2 weeks after I ordered. I was SO excited until I opened the box and found a random ring and a locket! It wasn't even my order! They sent it to the wrong person!!!! They don't even pay attention!!!!!!

gregorya66
5/19/19

Made an order may 5 and still haven't received my merchandise. Dude it's almost father's day. This company sucks.

mousm
5/15/19

MADE AN ORDER PAID FOR EXPDITED SHIPPING AND DIDN'T RECIEVE ANY TILL NOW, THEY SAID IT WILL BE GUARANTEED DELVERY BY MOTHER'S DAY.
CONTACTED THEM AND THERE IS NO RESPONSE.

jeffp255
5/13/19

Ordered a gift with "guaranteed" deliver by Mother's Day. Paid for expedited shipping for the "guaranteed" delivery. They failed to deliver and refused to refund my expedited shipping!

williamm951
5/12/19

If I could rate below a 1 star, I would. Ordered on 4/26/19. With guaranteed delivery by mother's day. Still dont have. On top of on the website when ordering it says it stays there for "hand crafting time" I missed the 48 hr window by a few hrs and they charged me $20 for them to change 1 Stone for a restocking fee. Place is a joke. I have learned to look at reviews as everyone else feel the same.

matthewk173
5/11/19

Do NOT buy from this company...Page says delivery within 12 days. We are sitting at day 13 and my order is still in China. Sent email to cancel order and they refused to cancel.

jacqueb16
5/9/19

Please DO NOT order from this company!! They got my card information because I ordered my daughter a ring for her birthday. Suddenly I have an extra 56.00 charge on my account, had to kill my debit card, get a new card, and still have the charges for a "personalized heart" that I never ordered! Never even looked at necklaces!! So they just took my card info and charged it. I'm livid and fighting this all of the way until I get my money back. My bank has been a huge help so I will proceed with further action as they suggest if this money is not refunded very soon. What a mess! Got the ring a week ago and actually love it. But this is just not right.

ronaldm249
5/5/19

I was a little hesitant in purchasing from this site but for the price, I figured I could learn my lesson the hard way. I was VERY impressed with the craftsmanship of the infinity necklace I purchased. My son has an accent in his name (é) and I added that to my order just to see if they would include it or not (it wouldn't be too big of a deal if they hadn't) and surprisingly it had an accent! A very minor detail that was paid attention to.

The shipping took about 14 days to get here, but it was a Mother's Day gift for my wife and I ordered it well ahead of time, so there were no problems there. Some reviewers have said the shipping website was in a foreign language, I did not have this issue as it was all in English and told me when and where my package was. It left China, went to California, then made its way to Oklahoma.

As others have stated, I am not sure where all the negativity has come from, maybe they seen the reviews and changed their work procedures, but I am impressed and will be ordering from this again.

Regards,

Ron

jamess1700
5/3/19

I looked on their website and they have a bunch of reviews that are 4 to 5 stars so I am confused as to why all the Neg here and all the positive on the web site. I guess I will stay away due to confusion on the reviews. If anyone can help explain why the big difference between site reviews and this sites reviews.

rebeccam513
4/24/19

Avoid at all costs! Bought a photo necklace, the photo advertising the necklace was good quality, the necklace I received was awful and the photo was barely recognisable for what it was supposed to be. Contacted them and rather than helping they tried to tell me it was fine and that's how it was supposed to look, yet the advertised picture was much better. Thankfully paid via PayPal so could claim a refund at which point they hounded me with begging emails saying I was being unfair to actually expect my photo necklace to look like the photo submitted. Crazy!

saram417
4/13/19

I never really leave reviews, but this place is a ripoff... Don't waste your time or money!! I waited a month for a response about an order I never received, just to be told that I would need to pay MORE money to get my order... No refund, no apology, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE at all!!!! Really pisses me off because I really wanted my ring!!!

I'll take a bath with a necklace, but it is best not to take a bath, like this necklace will reduce injuries

By Yuter Z.

Questions? Get answers from the Getnamenecklace staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Getnamenecklace