Fullerspace

Fullerspace.com has a consumer rating of 1.13 stars from 282 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Fullerspace.com are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 1.1%

No positive highlights yet

• Customer service just give me the run around pretending not knowing what my order number is or who I am.
  • while I know our country and mail may be a little mess up but after 2 1/2 months really...
How would you rate Fullerspace?

“Took a very long time.”

Margo M.
7/19/20

I ordered my masks in mid-March. I did finally receive them at the end of June. They were shipped from New York. Although, it took a very long time to receive the masks, they are exactly what I ordered and I am very pleased with them. They are my favorite fitting masks.

“Postal Inspection service will be interested in these scammers”

Holly C.
5/15/20

Add me to the sucker list. I was lured by their excellent photoshop and website building skills. Spent $119 on cute masks in late March and received a bogus tracking number in early May. I work for USPS and am furious that this kind of b.s. is wasting the time of already stressed people working on the front lines of the pandemic. Also believe these $#*!s have already pivoted to a new brand, judging by the ads popping up on my news stories. War profiteering at its worst.

customer service (30) 2 months (17) order (214) masks (132) 3 months (12) credit card company (8) sarah smith (10) 3 weeks (8) 2 weeks (8) 20% discount (10) 5 masks (6) 2 masks (7)
hollyc328
May 15th, 2020
trinar31
June 25th, 2020
After waiting 2 months to receive my masks after numerous emails and it showing bogus tracking numbers. Two of the 4 masks I ordered finally came. Oh then I had to email and wait again several weeks later guess what, I get the two missing masks and my one Realtor Mask had a customized name on it! A damn mans name! Can you believe! I sent them a picture and told them to send me my mask that I ordered and ship immediately. Still waiting after weeks.......and nothing! Never been so disgusted by a business ever!
gerilynb1
May 9th, 2020
Ordered beginning of April. Same as other comments. You get automated email with discount on further purchases, as if. When I threatened to make a complaint that's when I got a tracking #. Only to find out it's bogus. Losers do not under any circumstances no matter how much you like it buy from them! End rant!
maryb2030
June 21st, 2020
Be aware of this company!!! I wouldn't order a thing from this company.. I purchased two mask on April 4th and it's June 21st and haven't received them. I've email a few times and their response is the Covid-19 is holding up my order .. while I know our country and mail may be a little mess up but after 2 1/2 months really... i ask for a refund and never received it.. so now I will call PayPal and get them involved with this order, I'm not giving them almost $60.00..
williev18
June 17th, 2020
I'll never order off this website ever again. I ordered two masks one for myself and my girl along with the filters and that was over two months ago probably closer to four months and still haven't received anything. I even got it to where I could track the shipping and it at a standstill and never moved from it's quote unquote current location and the customer support won't even respond to my emails and I've sent numerous emails! Worse business experience ever!
tennilleg
May 8th, 2020
I ordered 3 masks totaling $88.11 the end of March. Per their USPS tracking number these items have been sitting in NY since the 16th of April. I've messaged several times requesting a full refund and I get emails back from Sarah Smith asking me to be patient that they are restricted on what can be shipped... WHAT?? These are essential items. Long story short, no refund, no masks.... Don't order from them. THIS IS NOT A UNITED STATES COMPANY, ITS OUT OF HONG KONG
troyh144
June 13th, 2020
I ordered 3 mask for an adult and it took almost 2 months to receive them. They are barely big enough to cover a babies face. They are useless to me. Just a bunch of garbage and not at all what is pictured on their website.
Don't buy anything from this bunch of scammers and ripoff artists. The blue mask is a $0.95 mask I bought locally and the other is a $12.00 mask I bought from Fuller Space that was shipped to me from China. A bunch of crap!!
rochellea25
May 6th, 2020
I ordered 5 masks for $100.00 on March 30. Last tracking number says my order is in NY and pending tranfer on April 11. No further movement since then. I've been in contact with a Sarah Smith And Kate Johnson stating my order will be coming in 7 days yet its been 3 weeks now. I've finally disputed fraud charges to my PayPal and only now decided to look online about scams and find out I'm not the only one. Wish I checked about their reviews before trusting this fake company.
anthonys941
Anthony S.
April 27th, 2020
I bought 2 masks for $55.47 on March 28, they were suppose to be here by April 20.
Since April 13 the USPS tracking has them still in Rosedale,NY. I email 5 times the same Sarah Smith told me the status that I already knew, the second email she told me she don't have my information
The 3rd email she told me the same USPS status. The last 2 emails they never replied. Since than I contacted Paypal and my bank chase. Told them is a fraud and I got my money back
chandam6
May 26th, 2020
I fell victim to the absolute GORGEOUS personalized nursing mask that was being shown on my facebook feed. I went to the site and saw nothing but positive reviews. It was late at night and I foolishly did not look up any outside reviews. Its going on two months and no cute nurses mask! They ignore my emails and just recently lied when I disputed through paypal.Talking about heres the shipping link and even the link was a fraud! Stay AWAY!! But most likely you won't even see this review until its too late smh.
lauran382
May 15th, 2020
Well, I should have looked! I usually do. They send images of Americans in factories and their "contact us" address is Texas. Lots of updates, until time to ship. Then radio silence. I email them daily and get apologies and discount offers, but no answers. It's disgusting. I'm sure I'm out $60. Plus all the time wasted that I could have gotten my product by now from somewhere else.
margom37
July 19th, 2020
coreyr86
May 14th, 2020
Do not wast your time with this company, they are absolutely horrible to deal with. They lie about status of product and shipping, unable to tell you where it is or the status of the status. My order has been awaiting item from shipper at USPS facility for over two weeks and they cant tell me why, they just say is on route. I am a front line worker and its nice to know they do not care about that or give you a truthful answer.
maryc1337
May 22nd, 2020
Masks ordered a month ago still haven't arrived although the company has a great auto generated email system. Can't believe this is actually a US company! Should have checked this site before ordering for sure. Don't get taken in by Fuller Space advertising -- their masks can't be so wonderful that it takes a month to produce and ship. Masks at least as good, and maybe better, can be ordered on Etsy and you'll actually get them!
lorip279
June 21st, 2020
Their mask ads showed up on my IG feed & I ordered a college themed pack.
That was MARCH! 2020
THEY ARE NOT HERE.
THEY STOPPED RESPONDING TO EMAILS IN APRIL.
This is a Chinese scam company & you will NEVER receive your purchase.
Google no longer allowing connection to FullerSpace.com bc webpage is CORRUPTED & too big of a SECURITY RISK ( CCs & Pswds)
DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.
EVER!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM THESE CRIMINALS!

shavines
May 31st, 2020
The best and fastest way to get your money back is to deal with your bank directly, they'll need the date of the transaction and you'll forward a copy of all email communications you've had with Fullerspace. Your bank will Credit the money back to your account and they will deal with fullerspace directly. This only works if you paid through your bank, I don't know what PayPal procedure is.
sondras34
June 4th, 2020
Someone needs to stop these jerks!!! They are making a killing on all of us trusting Americans, that are trying to be safe and support American businesses. Just like everyone else I received all the fake emails that my order is ready to ship, but the mail is to backed up. So sad these kind of people exist. I was suspicious when the email said it would show up on my account as a paypal. I will trust my instincts next time.
kathyp616
June 4th, 2020
Like the other scammers in the group, I was indeed suckered as well. It's sad that people play on your desperation during a crisis. I was taken by the university design as well as the fact that they would get the masks to you in a reasonable time, compared to other places. Plus I was trying to support an American company. Did not receive the 5 custom filter pocket mask as promised, but two flimsy mask made in Vietnam. From here on out, I will stick with companies I know. My fault for thinking I was helping a young company in the states.
richardr1319
May 4th, 2020
I ordered checked on order told it was shipped I'd get a tracking number a week later contacted again told I'd get a tracking number in 24 hrs it's been 2 weeks. Both reps that emailed back had the same last name of smith. Don't throw your money ways. I disputed it through my PayPal and also made a report to the Federal Trade Commission. These people are using the pandemic to take advantage of everyone. Stay away from them!
heathern146
May 30th, 2020
I order 2 masks for $68 total, and as I understand that everything is taking twice as long to mail now, I gave them benefit of the doubt and waited a month for an email saying they were even shipped... Never happened. I ONLY received any type of shipment notice after I opened a dispute with PayPal to have my money refunded. Magically I immediately got not 1 but TWO tracking numbers. Tracking code #1, sent to PayPal after the dispute was opened, said that my order was in Jamaica, NY. Where I might add it apparently still is to the day I wrote this review. Odd because this was suppose to be a Texas based company. Then they sent me a separate message with tracking code #2 that said it was is Oregon... Again, odd because why would a Texas based company ship out of Oregon and give PayPal a bogus tracking number for NY? I was already suspicious, but that right there sent up even more red flags. Well long story short the Oregon "order" actually got mailed and delivered to my address. However, what I received was nothing close to the $30 mask I ordered and let's not go into the fact that there was suppose to be TWO in the order totalling $68. I added pictures of the invoice to show what I had paid for and expected to receive, along with a picture of what I actually got in the mail. So yeah, I tried to do the "shop America" thing and this is where it got me. I'll just stick to ordering from verified foreign sellers on Wish instead... At least I got exactly what was pictured and I paid for through that seller.
paulc1286
June 27th, 2020
This is probably the worst company I've ever dealt with online. I ordered masks in early March. Almost July and they haven't responded to any of my 10 emails. I should have read the reviews before I ordered anything. Lesson learned! If you're thinking of ordering anything,don't. If I could give a rating of negative stars I would.
lynnm581
June 20th, 2020
Ordered 6 John Deere Peace Love masks...paid April 24th, 2020 today is June 20th and NO masks...no response from company since May 22...I have filed a dispute with bank on charges....I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing...Hope to get my money back...Really pathetic to take advantage of people during times of crisis...Shame on you Fuller Space~ Wish I could leave a negative minus 10 rating...bottom line SCAM and stay away from them...unless you have money to lose....
falisham1
May 12th, 2020
Purchase 10 facemask for 161 dollars and have not received since April 4. I bought this for our employees who are nurses that work in the field and every time I send an email they reply with a bogus USPS tracking number that has not been picked up from NY since 4/24....I wish I had looked them up prior to purchasing and read all the reviews that have had identical experiences. Do not buy from this place I am calling PayPal back to dispute the charges.
suep236
May 19th, 2020
If I could give less than a 1 Star I would. Like many others they just give you the run around. Told me they couldn't find my order but you could charge my card. Thought it was coming from California now I find out it is coming from CHINA. Not Happy. Ordered this the middle of March still haven't received it the middle of May. They tell me it's in the mail stream for the last month!! All I can say is STAY AWAY from them.
kamilahk2
June 10th, 2020
To be clear - I initially came to this site to complain about the fact I had not received my items (4 masks with filters). I started a dispute with PayPal. I placed my order on April 11. I had heard nothing but the same thing everyone else heard. Today, I received the masks (on June 8).They are the quality I expected and the order was correctly filled. So my only complaint is that it took 2 whole months to arrive and I have since purchased other masks, so now I have a whole collection. These are nice because they Velcro around the head instead of hanging off your ears and there is not elastic.

Took over 3 months and it finally showed up. They will not honor a return policy because it's out of the 30 day return . They said the only other reason they accept returns is defects so I'm stuck with a mask that I needed 3 months ago.. Waste of money.

By Brady T.