Fullerspace

Fullerspace.com has a consumer rating of 1.02 stars from 124 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Fullerspace.com are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Customer service just give me the run around pretending not knowing what my order number is or who I am.
  • THIS IS NOT A UNITED STATES COMPANY, ITS OUT OF HONG KONG
How would you rate Fullerspace?

“Postal Inspection service will be interested in these scammers”

Holly C.
5/15/20

Add me to the sucker list. I was lured by their excellent photoshop and website building skills. Spent $119 on cute masks in late March and received a bogus tracking number in early May. I work for USPS and am furious that this kind of b.s. is wasting the time of already stressed people working on the front lines of the pandemic. Also believe these assholes have already pivoted to a new brand, judging by the ads popping up on my news stories. War profiteering at its worst.

customer service (13) hong kong (6) credit card company (5) sarah smith (7) 2 mask (6) not order (9) 2 weeks (4) 5 masks (3) 2 months (3) harper smith (3) post office (5)
hollyc328
May 15th, 2020
Add me to the sucker list. I was lured by their excellent photoshop and website building skills. Spent $119 on cute masks in late March and received a bogus tracking number in early May. I work for USPS and am furious that this kind of b.s. is wasting the time of already stressed people working on the front lines of the pandemic. Also believe these $#*!s have already pivoted to a new brand, judging by the ads popping up on my news stories. War profiteering at its worst.
gerilynb1
May 9th, 2020
Ordered beginning of April. Same as other comments. You get automated email with discount on further purchases, as if. When I threatened to make a complaint that's when I got a tracking #. Only to find out it's bogus. Losers do not under any circumstances no matter how much you like it buy from them! End rant!
tennilleg
May 8th, 2020
I ordered 3 masks totaling $88.11 the end of March. Per their USPS tracking number these items have been sitting in NY since the 16th of April. I've messaged several times requesting a full refund and I get emails back from Sarah Smith asking me to be patient that they are restricted on what can be shipped... WHAT?? These are essential items. Long story short, no refund, no masks.... Don't order from them. THIS IS NOT A UNITED STATES COMPANY, ITS OUT OF HONG KONG
rochellea25
May 6th, 2020
I ordered 5 masks for $100.00 on March 30. Last tracking number says my order is in NY and pending tranfer on April 11. No further movement since then. I've been in contact with a Sarah Smith And Kate Johnson stating my order will be coming in 7 days yet its been 3 weeks now. I've finally disputed fraud charges to my PayPal and only now decided to look online about scams and find out I'm not the only one. Wish I checked about their reviews before trusting this fake company.
anthonys941
Anthony S.
April 27th, 2020
I bought 2 masks for $55.47 on March 28, they were suppose to be here by April 20.
Since April 13 the USPS tracking has them still in Rosedale,NY. I email 5 times the same Sarah Smith told me the status that I already knew, the second email she told me she don't have my information
The 3rd email she told me the same USPS status. The last 2 emails they never replied. Since than I contacted Paypal and my bank chase. Told them is a fraud and I got my money back
lauran382
May 15th, 2020
Well, I should have looked! I usually do. They send images of Americans in factories and their "contact us" address is Texas. Lots of updates, until time to ship. Then radio silence. I email them daily and get apologies and discount offers, but no answers. It's disgusting. I'm sure I'm out $60. Plus all the time wasted that I could have gotten my product by now from somewhere else.
johnl2601
April 26th, 2020
I've made three seperate orders in the begining of april yet I still haven't even received a legit tracking number let alone the product. Customer service just give me the run around pretending not knowing what my order number is or who I am. Either way they won't refund my money or give me my product. So do not spend any money with them let it be a lesson I paid for everyone else.
coreyr86
May 14th, 2020
Do not wast your time with this company, they are absolutely horrible to deal with. They lie about status of product and shipping, unable to tell you where it is or the status of the status. My order has been awaiting item from shipper at USPS facility for over two weeks and they cant tell me why, they just say is on route. I am a front line worker and its nice to know they do not care about that or give you a truthful answer.
maryc1337
May 22nd, 2020
Masks ordered a month ago still haven't arrived although the company has a great auto generated email system. Can't believe this is actually a US company! Should have checked this site before ordering for sure. Don't get taken in by Fuller Space advertising -- their masks can't be so wonderful that it takes a month to produce and ship. Masks at least as good, and maybe better, can be ordered on Etsy and you'll actually get them!
richardr1319
May 4th, 2020
I ordered checked on order told it was shipped I'd get a tracking number a week later contacted again told I'd get a tracking number in 24 hrs it's been 2 weeks. Both reps that emailed back had the same last name of smith. Don't throw your money ways. I disputed it through my PayPal and also made a report to the Federal Trade Commission. These people are using the pandemic to take advantage of everyone. Stay away from them!
falisham1
May 12th, 2020
Purchase 10 facemask for 161 dollars and have not received since April 4. I bought this for our employees who are nurses that work in the field and every time I send an email they reply with a bogus USPS tracking number that has not been picked up from NY since 4/24....I wish I had looked them up prior to purchasing and read all the reviews that have had identical experiences. Do not buy from this place I am calling PayPal back to dispute the charges.
suep236
May 19th, 2020
If I could give less than a 1 Star I would. Like many others they just give you the run around. Told me they couldn't find my order but you could charge my card. Thought it was coming from California now I find out it is coming from CHINA. Not Happy. Ordered this the middle of March still haven't received it the middle of May. They tell me it's in the mail stream for the last month!! All I can say is STAY AWAY from them.
amyl801
May 20th, 2020
Same situation all the other reviews have claimed. Many email updates from them for several days (until cancellation time frame passed!) and then radio silence. When I contacted them to asked when it will ship, I got an excuse about Covid delays (all my other purchases from other companies have arrived!), and a discount offer for more purchased. No thank you! How about my mask or my money back instead?!
laurleeannp
May 20th, 2020
I only gave them a 1 because it wouldn't process without. I was in contact with a Kate Johnson who I'm beginning to think isn't real. They can't be nailed because post office restrictions, but ready to ship. I should have checked reviews when I ordered but I ordered in mid April over a month ago for our 12 people. How is this allowed to happen. I was giving them til fri. But after reading all this I think I better call credit card company in am and see what can be done. People suck!!!
joshuav88
April 29th, 2020
Like everyone else, same actions same order. The trick is that there is such a long process and delivery time.i bet they hope you forget about the order. I've received emails and tracking numbers. I've also screen shot it all. I just received the email of not finding an order under my email. I will be reaching out to my bank and PayPal. If you order from this place expect to experience everything that people are posting on the company. In the exact order.
susans2097
May 6th, 2020
I ordered one mask over a month ago. Took weeks to even get the tracking number. Still no mask. Emailed customer service, they only say it's on it's way and offer a 20% coupon. WHY would I want to buy something else when I can't get what I paid for to start with?????????????? Never again.
richardg1028
May 10th, 2020
Had to give 1 star but should be negative 5. Like everyone else on the reviews I got screwed. Thankfully I disputed my charge with AMEX and received a full refund. So if by chance the masks show up, Thanks Fuller Space for the free masks that I don't need anymore. If they even exist I'm sure there P.O.S!!!
Signed; I'm a sucker.
pissedo110
May 17th, 2020
They will give you computer generated emails giving you up dates, but nothing ever comes. This site is a scam taking advantage of people trying not to get sick. I was buying masks for my 77 year old parents. These people make me sick and prove evil lives .
df436
May 20th, 2020
Well this is totally my fault for not checking up on them. Ordered masks from Amazon from 4 different companies and never received them. Amazon did refund my money. Then I saw the ad for the "local Houston" company. Purchased several masks and filters and all I've received is the run around. Will contact credit card company to see what my options are. I'm concerned they have my credit card information!
jr534
May 12th, 2020
Please don't waste your time or money. I ordered masks and filters. No delivery, no tracking info. Customer service sends the same bogus e-mail. The website says Texas- CC Company said it is an overseas transaction.
kyrab12
May 16th, 2020
Ugh. I came to see the review of this company because my masks were slow getting to me and looks like I was scammed too. I just requested a refund from PayPal. I should've checked them before I ordered.
keitht161
April 30th, 2020
It's shameful but my review of this company is the similar to the others: My order is lost, the mask is in production, delayed do to high demand, has been shipped but no tracking number as of yet (waiting to hear from shipping agent). When I decided I'd had enough and asked for a refund, crickets. I filed a fraud dispute with my bank and got my money back for now. Do not do business with this company. Also, don't trust company's that advertise on facebook or instagram. They do not vet these companies to see if they are a legitimate, trustworthy business. Scammed for the last time.
kimh617
May 6th, 2020
Like everyone else , I ordered 2 on March 30th! Got an email on April 16th saying it's been shipped to their shopping facility! When you hit the tracking number , it says waiting for order to arrive to USPS. I'm so ticked ! Guess I need to reach out to pay pal for a refund .
dianeg379
May 11th, 2020
Scam....sad, because we already stressed and then here they go taking people money. I ordered in April custom mask as well. Yet, to date no mask. What can we do as this can't continue.
shanik4
May 19th, 2020
I ordered through an add on FB. The next day I went to make a purchase and my card was denied. This company diverted my purchase funds to Hong Kong and subsequently my debit card was shut down by my bank for fraud. I sent an email wanting to know what was up. They told me they never received my order and I told them the name of the site. They state the masks take only so many days to make and ship, ergo made in the US. Nope not even. I made a second order on 4/14/2020. It's 5/19/2020 and still nothing.

No, and I ordered back in March. I am reporting them to the Internet Crime Complaint Center as well as the FBI. Here is a link for you to do so as well. https://www.usa.gov/online-safety

By Rachelle A.