Review of ForDogTrainers

Tel: (646)-257-4045
for.dog.traners.editor@gmail.com

lolar4
11/10/14

I purchased a collar from this website AND WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!! Website is misleading, tells you most of their orders ships within 48 hours. I placed my order on 11/4, UPS label was created on 11/5, it's 11/10 and guess what, that order still has not shipped! Try communicating with the company, and each person you talk to has a different story/excuse as to why my order hasn't shipped. Companies like this will only last for a while, so I wish you guys the best! I will in the meantime take a few hours to make sure I leave a review on every possible dog website letting people know to not do business with fordogtrainers.com.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Lola,
Thank you for leaving your review.
I am sorry I found out about sitejabber much later which is not an excuse at all. I know about delay-in-delivery issues we had back in 2013-2014. Nowadays, we almost solved this issue 99% of it. Very seldom we face this issue because of some reasons I described above, and we are working on it to make it 100% resolved.
I would be happy if you decide to try our products and service once again and see how quality and delivery improved. Please, let me know what you think and if you are open for new experience with FDT company.
Thank you, Lola!
matthewc54
11/6/14

Hi I have received my my muzzle and bite sleeve from for dog trainers I have ordered equipment from other companies and wasn't happy that's when I found this site the muzzle is soft leather and a super fit bit sleeve is strong comfortable on the arm I used the everyday many times as I have a few dogs and Is still In working order delivery was prompt and dealing with guy and the rest of the team was made very easy I will use them for any of my dog's needs prices are very good for the standard

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Matthew,
Thank you very much for taking time to write your review. I am happy to read such kind words :) Many thanks!
juliew35
11/6/14

Very happy with the service and excellent quality of the harness and lead we bought, will definitely use them again.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Julie,
Thank you for your kind review and thank you for choosing us :)
steves133
10/31/14

I am very happy the product I bought from ForDogTrainers .There customer
service is fantastic they really care.

Thanks a lot ,

Steve

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Steve,
You are absolutely right. Thank you for leaving such a great review!
We do care and we will :)
lucasc16
10/30/14

I have purchased numerous collars, bite sleeves, leads and numerous other dog products from this store. Excellent customer service, fast reliable delivery. I would recommend anyone after dog training products to this store.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Lucas,
Thank you for finding time to share your experience. I appreciate it.
You are always welcome on our online store and everyone as well :)
johns774
10/29/14

I can only say that everything is always perfect, when you make an order at fordogstrainers, very good Company, thank you.

Tip for consumers: Always perfect

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi John,
I am happy to read these lines. Reviews like yours are a great incentive for me and the rest of the FDT team.
Deeply appreciated.
debrad11
10/18/14

It pains me to see the negative reviews. I had spoken numerous times with Customer Service to establish properly sized harnesses for my 32-lb. and 65-lb. mixed breeds. Customer Service was SUPERB; the harnesses fit perfectly and are of splendid quality. I cannot praise this manufacturer enough. So what if the factory is in Israel or some other country - my package shipped via UPS from Philadelphia and I was apprised of the timeline. And so what if the English is spoken with an accent - Americans used to be a tolerant people; now the nation as a whole is just rude, particularly on the Internet. In conclusion, I give this business top grades and am thankful they are there for us dog lovers. Thank you.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Debra,
Thank you for a great review! I am glad to know you enjoyed shopping with FDT.
You are always welcome to visit our online store. Lots of new products are added weekly.
Thank you very much!
sonyaa1
8/18/14

I live in rural Georgia, I saw a couple of Cane Corsos wearing these collars at a canine event and the owner told me where he purchased them. I found the site and bought the Royal Nappa Exclusive Collar for my Anatolian. The quality of the collar is FANTASTIC! Beautiful craftsmanship, very heavy, well made, I was very very surprised.

I have since bought another collar, lead, and leather choke for my boy. Each time I purchase I am impressed. The quality and craftsmanship is way beyond anything one can find in stores, these folks understand how to create products that will last a lifetime for a giant breed canine. I honestly don't get the bad reviews, the collars are carefully crafted in Israel so don't expect to get them in a day like some Chinese chunk sold on Amazon, they ship fast and the quality is really good.

Trust me, if you have large dogs and want them to use the finest quality leads, collars, etc... buy from these guys, you will be impressed!

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Sonya,
Thank you for sharing such lovely pics. You can send them to our support team and these pics will appear on our website and social nets if you like.
Thank you for a thorough review, It means a lot.
Thank you for being a loyal customer!
timb61
8/8/14

I purchased a leather harness for my lab from fordogtrainers.com and could not be more pleased with the quality! Guy at fordogtrainers.com provided great customer service and since my purchase has followed up to make sure I was satisfied. I will definitely use these guys again!

Tim from Atlanta

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Tim!
Thank you very much for reviewing us!
You are always welcome to use our service again and again.
Looking forward helping you :)
norab20
8/5/14

Great website and top customer service!
All products arrived on time. Quality is awesome, especially leather items. I even didn't expect it would be so.
No complains at all!
I DO recommend.

Nora (Florida)

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Nora,
Thank you for recommending our online store.
We work hard and we will to make all our customers happy :)
padraigq
7/12/14

There are a score of online canine supply companies which all are beards for the same Israeli company. This is one.

I "chatted" about a proposed purchase with someone who either didn't speak English or didn't care to chat. With my question unanswered, he simply vanished.

Having read previous reviews, I wouldn't go near these guys.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Padraig,
I am sorry you did not try our products and service. Please, provide me with email address you used for chat and I will check this information. Our staff speaks English on a great level and I don't think that there may be a language barrier. Maybe there was tech problem with chatt? Still I would be happy to help and if you are willing to spend a few minutes and will share requested information I guess we will solve all the issues.
tonias2
11/5/13

I was looking for a good muzzle for my Olde English Bulldogge, and came across the "all about english bulldog breed" website. The name looked sketchy to me, the website was a little strange, but I took the plunge and ordered one anyway.

I'm a pretty paranoid person when it comes to ordering things online, I usually do everything I can to make sure it's a legit business. That being said, after ordering my muzzle I got a few emails and phone calls (leaving voicemails) about a special offer to give an additional discount if I ordered something else within the same day... I found the "for dog trainers" website and saw the phone numbers were the same, it had a lot of the same elements as the "all about english bulldog" website, so I sent an email asking if they were the same, and if so I wanted to order a second muzzle for my German Shepherd.

So YES they were the same business, I ordered the second muzzle, got the discount and that was it. I got one email back saying "thanks for your order and we'll ship it out soon." That was all I heard, I was almost positive I just gave up my money to a scam site/fake business...

OVERSEAS (Israel to be exact)... I was like what the heck?! So I was confused, still suspicious of a scam... I don't really like ordering things internationally.

BUT!!!

2 weeks later, I received my muzzles via UPS, checked em out, they're good quality, real leather, very sturdy metal. With the exception for the felt shedding a bit, I think it's a quality muzzle. I tried them on my dogs, they are heavy and you should get your dogs used to them... but otherwise they will work. I got mine mainly for taking my bulldog to the vet, (he doesn't like the vet touching his backside).

Overall, not a SUPER pleasant experience... but the customer service was all right... and in the end I got what I ordered, at the price I agreed to pay for. I JUST wish they would let you know these are actually coming from overseas.

The website is legit. I made sure to pay using PayPal to avoid immediately giving away my my personal info.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Tonia,
Thank you for leaving such a detailed review.
I must say that situation has changed greatly since 2013 . We have fully functional warehouses in Europe and USA. US orders are shipped from US mainly. Products are constantly upgraded. Delivery issues are almost resolved. So you are always welcome to try our products one more. Following our social nets you may get great promo code and save some money on delivery or items.
Thank you once again.
nicholeh
9/7/13

I really wish I had read these other reviews prior to ordering! As the others have said, they ship from Israel and shipping times are very long. 'Order ships within 24 hours' as stated on their website is misleading. They charge premium prices for shipping as it is (since outside the US), I would expect 2nd day shipping for this price. Nearly two weeks later I've not yet received my order and the tracking number they've provided still says 'label created' and not even in the states yet as far as I can tell. STAY AWAY!! There are lots of other sites to order from - pawmark.com, leerburg.com, etc - save time, money, and frustration!

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Nichole,
I am sorry there was no response for your review for a long time. Also, I am sorry you did not get the service you expected. Time has passed. Today your order will be handled and delivered much faster. Quality of products was great back in 2013 as well but today they are upgraded to know no competition. I hope you will try our products and service once more and will join happy customers club :)
ericw21
7/9/13

Ordered collar and lead 4 months ago, my address was the shipping address but somehow they said that it went to a post office close to me. Talked to a women she said it was "at the post office" she didn't know which one or where it was, she gave me a tracking number 3 months after i ordered which was pointless. Paid by credit card so legal team of company investigating the transaction. Seen lots of bad reviews about this website, based in Israel not usa. Indecent company and you should never buy from them! If anyone wants good quality dog equipment go to either snowpawstore.com or Kisi.co.uk, trusted sites, spoken to canicross runners and people with huskies an all sorts of dog breeds about these sites. Kisi.co.uk does custom fits with no extra cost.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Eric,
We never denied the existence of time delivery issue, but 3 months of waiting seems unreal. Please, provide information (email address / order number if you can). I would like to check your order and see what really happened . Taking into account that we faced unfair competition, when negative reviews were generated by one of the competitor and the fact that you recommended other stores here - on our company page, it makes me believe this is an example of such an unfair competition.
jennyy2
8/30/12

I will start by saying I really think the comment above telling me to "be sure to focus your comments on the products" makes me laugh!!! And that all "reviews require prior approval before they will be displayed"! So basically if there is a "bad review" it will never be shown on the company's website. I do like your product,made very well, however, when I received the H17 harness in the mail, I was sent the wrong patch! I understand mishaps happen. I called to get the matter resloved. I was told to take a picture and email it to the company. Which I did. And the correct patch would be sent out. Well 18 busniess days later I have yet to receive the correct patch! I call back yet again and spoke with someone I could barely understand and was told the same thing again. That they would have to send it to the manager to look in to it. She could not tell me when it was sent out, just that it's been shipped. The next day I received a phone call from yet another person I couldn't understand and was given a tracking #. And was informed that my order had been shipped not express mail or even UPS,but snail mail. I asked when my order was shipped and again they could not give me an answer! I looked up the tracking # only to find it does not exist! I will NEVER use this company again, and will not recommend it to anyone. Maybe if my order was corrected in a more timely manner and I was sent the correct patches right out, to make up for the company's mistake I would be more incline to use them again. This company really needs to work on it's customer service and shipping skills!!

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Jenny,
I am sorry you had a bad experience with our company.
Also, I am sorry the response to your review is not prompt as well. Yes, you are right mistakes happen. And I guess today in 2017 you would get the experience you want. People get better and companies grow and become better. I want to believe we have thousands much more happy customers in 2017 than we did in 2012. I hope you will see this reply and will consider give us one more chance and experience great quality and service.
martinah
8/23/12

yes they have delay in general shipping but i bought painted leather harness and a pinch collar there and i needed it quickly, they gave me the option of express and i got the product on the 3rd day after purchase. Very cool quality and original look. i gave them my opinion on the goods and they placed it online and gave me link with it and pictures of my dog with the products that i provided for them. Very nice to communicate and in general i like the products, but put 4 stars, because they shipped from israel what i did not find on their website. But they say that they lead the production there

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Martina,
Thank you for leaving your review and thank you for understanding.
Nowadays practically all our US customers get their parcels from our US warehouse which makes the delivery fast.
joseb4
8/17/12

i ordered 5 collars for my dogs , prices looked fair , and I chose delivery 3 to 5 days they charged me more than $60 additional for that faster delivery.
I presumed the site depot was in the states and as I was traveling via miami , I asked to send the package to my hotel , with 10 working days in advance.
Some few days later after they failed to inform the tracking nbr of my order , they sent me an email explaining that they had not the items I had bought.
I agreed to make a change in the size of the collars. But that was working days before I needed the items in miami. 3 days later the sent the tracking nbr of Israeli mail !!! they had me charged via USPS !!! crooks !!! I lost the chance to pick up the stuff before my departure. The goods will be rejected by the hotel as I have already left, and they are refusing to refund me. NOT RECOMMENDABLE . WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING TO THIS GUYS ,AS I HAVE BEEN BADLY MISLED.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Jose,
I am sorry you had a bad experience.
Despite the fact it was a while ago, could you please, provide me with some extra information like order number or email address. I want to recheck this information. We always refund money if a customer cancels the order. Maybe you hurried to leave a review before you got your money back? Usually, it takes 2-3 days before your money will appear on the account.
octobera
4/16/12

I have been buying dog gear from them for years - from balls on a string to leather choke to bite sleeves. The quality and the price is really good, and shipping time is good. I haven't been able to find better quality dog gear for this price, so I keep coming back to them at least twice a year.

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi October,
Thank you for kind words!
You are always welcome to visit our website and place new orders :)
bethh3
3/22/12

Seems like a scam. After my order they repeatedly asked for my paypal and credit card information. They refuse to cancel my order. Do not order from this site!!

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Beth,
We handle the order after payment is done, so I guess the support contacted you to finish the process and to proceed with the rest.
A person can cancel the order at any stage and get a refund.
ryanh9
8/29/11

I purchased a collar from the website, got a collar that did not fit my dog. They would not give refund and fought with me for one month. Still no refund. Collar was to be 1 3/4" and was given 1" wide. Length was also too short even though I measured the neck correctly. They said I purchased a collar that was custom and no refund could be given; however, I selected one off the website's list and now it has been removed from the list and not an option anymore. Customer service very difficult to work with. Would not answer or return calls, would not work with me on the online chat. Had to talk to manager who didn't respond for 1 week (told it would be immediately). When chatted again, manager was not available anymore. Nothing but grief to get a collar that fit my dog. They did offer 15% on next purchase which is another disappointment! Why would I buy from them ever again?

Response from Guy K., ForDogTrainers Representative
Hi Ryan,
I am sorry you had a bad experience. Despite the fact that pretty much time has passed I would like to recheck this issue, please, let me know your order id or email address.
I am sorry you did not get a response for your review earlier. We have all the database of communication since the day 1, so it is not a problem to find out more details on each negative case described here. Ryan, I would be happy if you see this comment and we will get the chance to communicate.
Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the ForDogTrainers staff and other customers.

4 Photos for ForDogTrainers