Review of FlowerShopping

argus28@pacbell.net

claudiac108
Claudia C.
10/13/18

So far, so good. I will be even more satisfied to find out that the flowers reached their destination today.

emp7
EM P.
10/13/18

concern of flower delivery on a sunday...on time before service ...thank you for your delivery care on this day.

pegh13
Peg H.
10/13/18

Your web site was very easy to use. I have never order flowers by computer before, but you made the experience quite painless. I'll do it again.

julieh375
Julie H.
10/13/18

Everything went smoothly so far in the online shopping process. Thank you. I was happy to see Sunday delivery!

marionm81
Marion M.
10/13/18

It was great except a little confusing when it showed I had made the order twice and I was trying to figure out how to deleat the second one.

anonymousk166
anonymous K.
10/12/18

User friendly website. Now to see if the flowers get to their destination. It's cold in the state they are going, so hopefully they won't freeze.

helend114
Helen D.
10/12/18

I am frustrated that you did not accept the credit card that everyone else accepts without question.

michelev25
Michele V.
10/12/18

Ordering was easy and I just hope they turn out as beautiful as the reviews state. Also, praying they get there on-time

vickih197
VICKI H.
10/12/18

I'VE DEALT WITH THIS FIRM FOR ABOUT 40 YEARS AND THEY'VE NEVER FAILED TO DELIVR BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENTS. THEIR STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.

ralphf57
Ralph F.
10/12/18

Was very satisfied with this method of ordering an arrangement for an occasion out of town. Thank you.

alexandrah35
Alexandra H.
10/12/18

Thank you so much FlowerShoppe! This is the 2nd time I've ordered from you. Everyone loved the flowers I sent before.

anonymousz146
anonymous Z.
10/12/18

I ordered flower for first time from you yesterday, they were delivered on time and were beautiful. Place another order today. Thank you!

nicholasj35
Nicholas J.
10/12/18

Would like it if you could edit the message for when you make a mistake and correct it before the order gets made.

barbs85
Barb s.
10/12/18

This was really an user friendly website. I typically us Bachmans florists but they could not guarantee delivery tomorrow so I am trying this site for the first time.

maryt245
Mary T.
10/11/18

Very easy to order and plenty of choices to choose from.Always great service and delivered on time.Great place for all your flower needs.

janetn63
Janet N.
10/11/18

I did not realize that the page for naming where we wanted it sent to and in whose name ~ I emailled a message that I had not received an order # or receipt by email so had no number either, but no one got back to me so it didn't get there in time for the viewing Wed. evening for which I had added on the fee ~ We did not have all this information until I ordered it Wed. after lunch ~ Decided maybe I better check on it before morning and low and behold there was no order, even though it had said thank you for your purchase at the top of the page!!!

belindaf11
Belinda F.
10/11/18

The shopping process went great. Now I will wait to see how the delivery process goes...Fingers crossed. Flowers for my daughters birthday!!

lindaj258
Linda J.
10/11/18

There is a nice variety to choose from that is reasonably priced. Finding what you want and ordering it is easy using this site.

tyronep20
Tyrone P.
10/11/18

For my first time experience in ordering flowers on line for a funeral that is some distance away, this was a fairly easy process and the prices were decent.

deidrem9
Deidre M.
10/10/18

I found exactly what I was looking for and the site was easy to use. The product when delivered was exactly as it appeared online which was great. However, I paid an extra fee for Sunday delivery then received an email on Sunday morning saying the flowers could not be delivered that day. The flowers were delivered on Monday and after requesting, I was refunded the Sunday fee. Still rather disappointing. All in all, I would order from this business again

rickyp23
Ricky P.
10/10/18

well, looks very easy and confortable, I cant wait until my wife receive the flowers... thank U guys.

garyb298
Gary B.
10/10/18

This site is one of the best I have used,huge selection and the site itself is constructed way above most of the others!!
Thanks

jeanetted37
Jeanette D.
10/10/18

The recipient loves purple and has just undergone breast cancer surgery, so the Daisy Daydreams was a perfect purple and pink combo for her. I hope it looks just like the picture!

janetk81
Janet K.
10/10/18

The arrangement looks beautiful on the website. Hope it is and that it brings my uncle (and his wife) joy as he recovers from serious surgery. The delivery prices seemed a little high compared to some, so glad I could be flexible.

davidy70
David Y.
10/10/18

The pictures of the bouquets showed all of the colors very well. I felt like I could almost smell the flowers!

Well, I am not sure that they do... but be aware that the only time I ordered a bouquet from this shop they sent a completely different cheap bouquet than what I ordered, and after fighting quite a lot with them the most I got was 50% of the money back. I would not suggest you to use this shop but up to you. Best wishes!

By Sergio G.

Questions? Get answers from the FlowerShopping staff and other customers.

FlowerShopping?