Review of FlowerShopping

Tel: 1-800-786-1178
argus28@pacbell.net

nicolak7
7/2/18

Absolutely DREADFUL experience! Never again! Have written several times and had one acknowledgement to ask me to send a pic of the flowers. I did - that was at the beginning of June and still no reply. I asked for a specific rose colour with other flowers. Got NOTHING like I ordered and the recipient although grateful was hugely disappointed as was nothing like her wedding bouquet 30yrs ago. I am absolutely appalled at the lack of customer service and hope more people read these reviews and do NOT order from flowershopping.com

deyaniras1
Deyanira S.
6/27/18

It was fast and good. I did an international order so it was complicated to fulfill the blanks with international information.

michaels1046
Michael S.
6/27/18

Whether ordering online or over the phone, it's always quick and easy. Great selection, great prices, and always top notch customer service!

trevorn19
6/18/18

If it were possible, I would have rated a zero "0". I wanted to brighten the day for my dearest friend after her major surgery. I ordered flowers and balloons to the cost of $120. The display on line was exquisite; absolutely beautiful. However, she sent me pix of what was received; absolute disgrace!!! First of all they did not include my name on the card. But worst of all the display looked as if a 6 yr old had made the arrangement. When I saw the pic, I was utterly mortified. I immediately contacted customer service. The guy over the phone told me to tell her to hold on to them for a trade. She hid them in her back bedroom; seems even she was embarrassed to have received them. It has been over 2 weeks since filing a complaint; they have yet to reply or to attempt to correct the issue. This is by far the most humiliating experience I've ever had with a purchase. Although she's one of my closest friends, I'm embarrassed that she and her family are aware that the arrangement came from me. If I had seen the pix first, I would never have claimed them. After spending this amount of money, I'm left feeling that I did nothing for her or to cheer her up during her illness. It's sad that businesses are ok with wanting something - for - nothing!!

kaseym16
6/18/18

The funeral arrangement I ordered had the cherub statue, after hours of searching for the perfect sentiment for my Grandmother I was so happy to see the great reviews I just couldn't wait to see it next to my resting Grandmother. They delivered the arrangement instead with a small cheap plaque replacement. I was devistated there was nothing special about this arrangement at all and the plaque made it look very cheap which of course it was not, I paid over $150 for the deluxe version so it would be even grander than the pictured version. The plaque small 7 1/2 inches tall by 6 inches wide the angel on it only being 3 1/2 inches wide and made of a very cheap lightweight poly. I purchased a very similar plaque that was just a little bigger and made of a lot heavier material at the Dollar General for only $2.50 for my Garden. I contacted them with my complaint and this was there response-We have compared the image to requested recipe and have determined that our designers did follow our substitution policy correctly. We understand that you are unhappy with the item delivered and can have 10% of the product price refunded to you.-
I guess I can purchase a cherub with the refund but the moment is gone. The flowers were of no special importance to me it was ALL about the cherub. I feel if they would have contacted me I could have at least changed my arrangement to some more sentimental flowers that would have had meaning to us. I wish they would be more careful about taking it upon thereselves to make such drastic changes without contacting anyone at such a sensitive time. I left review on their site and it did not show so I went to FB to leave a review but you cannot post there.I hope i can save someone else the pain of your last sentiments being at their choice and convenience. :( The pictures are in order the one I ordered,the one that was delivered and the last one compares it to my DG plaque.

Tip for consumers: They may make changes that can compromise your sentiment without contacting you first.

pt57
6/16/18

As others have mentioned, this company's customer service is poor.
I ordered flowers for a funeral and they mistakenly sent flowers to billing address after their rep said it had been delivered to the funeral home. I would have to pay an additional $70.00 to have the flowers picked up, but the funeral had ended.

barbaraj132
Barbara J.
6/11/18

Just placed our first order - hoping the FloweShop delivers as promised! Very convenient website to navigate.

davidm915
David M.
6/10/18

Same day delivery and simple navigation of what I needed. Thank you for coming through where a few other popular sites failed.

kimberlys183
Kimberly S.
6/8/18

First time customer. It worked great so far! I'm delivering to a university so we'll see if the driver can find the building. :)

anonymoust17
anonymous T.
6/8/18

Website a little too cluttered. Freaked me out that it wanted me to pay before giving all the delivery info, etc..

leannc11
6/6/18

I would give them -0- stars if I could....How DISAPPOINTING had a friend in the hospital. specifically asked if they would deliver today as he is being discharged this evening. Got a call over 2 hours later that they could NOT deliver today. Now it is too late to contact another florist. Thanks for making me look like an uncaring horrible person. You need to remove your guarantee of same day delivery and be honest.

cc219
6/5/18

We ordered a large arrangement for my sister-in-laws funeral was supposed to be complete with that praying angel, when we got to the funeral there was a tiny arrangement with a sleeping cherub hardly visible. And yes I also called from the funeral, and was told since it was delivered and I accepted it which we all know doesnt happen at a funeral,that They could do nothing more than offer 20% off. We spent a lot of money to get this premium version and ended up with a complete nightmare

melissac318
Melissa C.
6/5/18

The flowers were not delivered. My sister had to go pick the up and the looked shabby when she received them.

patriciai8
Patricia I.
6/5/18

The shopping experience was excellent, now to see if my daughter in law gets her flowers today and if it is what I had chosen.

carolj116
Carol J.
6/5/18

I have used this service 3 times, including today, and find it efficient and easy. I've been very pleased with the quality of the flowers/plants delivered, and with the service.

jamesd459
James D.
6/5/18

Very professional service, excellent website (!), makes shopping for flowers very quick, easy, foolproof!!

kathyr133
Kathy R.
6/5/18

Good. Can't wait to hear what my daughter thinks of the flowers she is receiving. This is the first time I'm sending her flowers.

derrickl24
Derrick L.
6/5/18

I am a repeat customer and each time I utilize FlowerShopping services I am totally satisified with my experience!

tracyf77
Tracy F.
6/5/18

Quick and easy, and half way decent prices. My mother's birthday is very important to me, and I trust your family own shop with my order.

markk192
Mark K.
6/5/18

please make sure the delivery is early and the flowers are fresh. I lost a great man and I want to honor him well.

carolw218
Carol W.
6/5/18

I used this site 2 days ago to send 2 bouquets to Florida. I received photos of both of the bouquets after delivery, and they were not as large or as lovely as the photo of the bouquets that I selected. (I chose the deluxe option.) I'm giving it one more try before I nix this website. Please check your quality control!

jacquelines114
Jacqueline S.
6/5/18

I felt the price was good and it was easy. Looking forward to hearing if my folks love the flowers and if they were delivered on time.

loisw45
Lois W.

Wanted to use PayPal -
There was not any instructions for delivery to a Funeral Home ?? Called the 800 for help but was unable to assist me in using PayPal
So used a Credit Card. would like detailed info to
use PayPal

adanc6
Adan C.
6/4/18

The arrangement I chose for my friend's Birthday looks gorgeous. I just know she will be so pleased! Thank you.

hongzhanx2
Hongzhan X.
6/4/18

quick and easy process.. they were also able to get delivered today. we live far away so this was a nice, easy and fast way to get flowers to our loved one after post-surgery! thank you

Well, I am not sure that they do... but be aware that the only time I ordered a bouquet from this shop they sent a completely different cheap bouquet than what I ordered, and after fighting quite a lot with them the most I got was 50% of the money back. I would not suggest you to use this shop but up to you. Best wishes!

By Sergio G.

Questions? Get answers from the FlowerShopping staff and other customers.

31 Photos for FlowerShopping