Review of FlowerShopping

Mission Viejo, CA 92690
Tel: 1-800-786-1178

lb120
12/15/17

Sent flowers to my mother in law, bouquet did not look like what I ordered- and charged in US funds which didn't show up at all in the order process. When I'm in Canada ordering for Canada, never even crossed my mind that some company would screw you over on currency. Won't be returning. Wish I had checked out all the negative reviews before I purchased for sure!

annap129
12/15/17

Very poor customer service. We had decided on a bouquet for my friends mother memorial. We first tried to use a local florist in Phoenix. When they saw the bouquet they told us that they were unable to make the arrangement as requested, because I saw the arrangement on FlowerShopping , I sent the order through them. What I did not know that they sent the request for the arrangement to the Florist that had already informed us that they could not do it. The shop in Phoenix knows my friend and is one of their customers, rather than call and inform either myself or their client that they were unable to properly prepare this arrangement they made do.. The arrangement that arrived for the memorial was sub standard and disappointing. This was for her mothers memorial and this added extra stress. She ran out and tried to repair the substandart bouquet. When we sent in a complaint we were told because she tried to repair the bouquet nothing could be done. We would have chosen a more manageable bouquet if we had been informed. The whole situation was horrendous.
Anna

danim36
12/7/17

I live in Canada, and had flowers delivered in Canada by a Canadian flower shop. When I looked at my credit card, they had charged me almost $30 extra in FOREIGN Exchange. I emailed them about this and all I got back was an email saying they are a US company. Nowhere on my purchase receipt did it say I would be charged a FOREIGN exchange. Stay away from these thieves.

iyessiag
12/6/17

Flowershopping.com horrible I called placed a order for the be my love deluxe and was told what was on line is not the correct price and more money.

Tip for consumers: Also when I asked to speak to management or customer service I was told too busy and a message would be left for a return call unacceptable.

renew23
12/6/17

This company is the absolute worst! I would never recommend anyone ever use them. I placed an online order for a floral arrangement to be delivered for a funeral service. They left me a voicemail 30 min prior to the service to let me know that they could not find a florist that could deliver the arrangement at the place and time requested. How am I supposed to be able to do anything about this 30 min before the service? I was willing to let them make it up to me and deliver the arrangement to the second memorial service that was going to be held 3 days later. I never received a confirmation of delivery as promised and called customer service the day of the service and the 2 days after the service to find out if the arrangement was delivered. They were not able to get the florist on the phone to confirm, so they said they would keep trying to reach them and call me with the details. No one ever called me back. I called them again the following day and they still were not able to give me a confirmation of the delivery and wanted to see if they could reschedule the delivery again!!! How absurd!!! The funeral was done and over with 2 days prior, why would I want another delivery since they already messed up 2 deliveries. I took me being on hold for 20 min and getting upset to get the customer service rep to agree to a refund, but this is not enough. After the call ended they called me 2 more times to say that they contacted the facility where the service was held and the florist that did the arrangement and they did deliver the flowers, then they called the next of kin (???? how rude and how did they get her information) to see if she received the flowers. She told them that she did not get the flowers, but they still refuse to admit that they messed up. The worst experience ever. They would not allow me to speak with a supervisor, said that I would have to send a message because there are no supervisors on premise...Unbelievable.

valarier2
12/4/17

The basket advertised on their website is full and filled with a lovely arrangement of flowers and plants. The delivered basket truly looked like a couple of twigs and one flower. It looked as though it was delivered before they finished putting it together. Customer service wasn't willing to offer much in regards to reimbursement or compensation. I asked for a new arrangement to be delivered and was told that could not be done. Do not waste your time with this company.

jeffr1283
12/2/17

You can just as easily do a Google search, find a local flower shop and send flowers on your own. I paid the extra fee for same-day delivery--and BIG SURPRISE--they said they had to call a local florist shop which couldn't do same-day delivery. And then flowershopping.com ignored my request for the same-day refund. And then, the flowers that were delivered weren't as great as those flowershop.com showed in their photos.

tabithaw18
12/1/17

I needed to place a last minute Sympathy arrangement to be delivered to a funeral for the next day and flowershopping.com could accommodate. Sweet! I placed the order for rush delivery before 12 the next day. I called yesterday to confirm the order was delivered. A CSR took my info and said execs would be getting back to me with delivery confirmation. I never received a call back. I called again and was placed on hold forever. The automated system tells you that if you don't hear from them the delivery was fine and you will receive an email confirmation after the drivers turn in their logs. This never happened. I called to follow up this morning and was placed on hold forever again. The rep told me he is unable to get in touch with the florist who did the delivery to receive confirmation (!). I finally receive a call back and the rep had a major attitude but confirmed the flowers were delivered as requested.

grego1014
11/29/17

So I ordered some flowers for someone, and I chose something very specific, because I was trying to convey something very specific...A flowershopping.com rep contacted me a few hours later to tell me they could not fulfill the order I placed...So, I chose something else, also very specific, and made it clear that I wanted as close to that item as possible, which was about 30% cheaper than the original order...So what they did was fluff up, and cheese up, and turn my subtle, understated sentiment into a grandiose overstatement to try and justify spending my money that the original order costs...So if they tell you they can't fulfill your specific item, cancel it, and reorder, or better yet, order from someone else...

ambern18
11/28/17

I recently paid 70.00 for a bouquet delivered for my mother-in-law's Birthday. A couple days later I went to her house and saw the crappiest bouquet ever. It looked like a 20.00 bouquet from Wal-Mart. (maybe worse) When I contacted them they offered me a 15% refund.

nadian8
11/25/17

I requested delivery for a 90th birthday celebration on 11/25/17 and not only was the delivery not made and when I called, a customer service rep named Britney called me back to tell me the driver called the # and since no one answered the phone, he moved on so the best they can do is try the next day.Tried to explain that it was unacceptable (being a 90th Birthday celebration) and the order was placed way in advance, but did not get even an ounce of empathy or understanding from her, felt like I was talking to a robot that kept on repeating that the best they can do is try to deliver the next day. This was my 1st time dealing with this company and my last. AWFUL SERVICE! I can't believe people can be so uncaring especially when they already got paid for their supposedly reliable service.

chelsiw
11/18/17

I placed an order before the same day delivery deadline (3pm) and paid over $16 for shipping and handling. I was later notified that there was an issue with the florist and was told after 2pm that my flowers wouldnt be delivered unless I paid another $12 delivery fee. Got the flowers after 5:30 that night and looked nothing like what I picked out, none of the colors were the same, none of the same flowers. Customer service didnt do anything to help. I wouldnt refer this floral delivery site to anyone!!!

heatherl102
11/18/17

I ordered the premium version of a flower arrangement and was charged 117.00$ I wish I could post a picture here. At most including delivery, the floral arrangement was 50.00. I cant help but wonder if I had ordered the lowest costing arrangement if I would have only received leaves. I was embarrassed when my friend sent me a photo of the arrangement. I felt so cheap and had to reveal the price I paid. When I brought it to their attention they offered me a 10% discount on my next order. Do yourself a favour call the florist directly.

isaacb40
11/16/17

After a devastating loss of life several weeks ago, I placed an online order with flexible shipping for Saturday/Sunday. Later that day, I received an abrupt call saying that if I wanted it arriving on those days, I would have to pay an additional $15. That seems unreasonable - I paid $50 with the expectation it would arrive on the weekend, then to be told after the fact that you would have to pay more if you actually wanted that, is just terrible customer service. I agreed to have it arrive on Monday (10/16) to avoid that excessive charge. On Tuesday (10/17), it still wasnt been delivered. After being on hold for over 15 minutes, I was told that it hasn't even processed yet and a delivery wasnt scheduled. I had no choice but to get a refund because there were no answers on when this would be delivered and there wasn't an explanation on why it had been delayed. People pay extra to expedite these orders to provide support to a grieving family, and I felt terrible knowing that I wasn't able to do that. Your hold recording refers to me as a valued customer and that your goal is 100% satisfaction. I do not feel valued and am not satisfied at all. Attempts to reach out to customer service afterwards were completely ignored. There are plenty of companies out there who offer this service dont choose this one.

matoulag
11/15/17

I ordered these flowers for a funeral on Sunday November 4 and  I was appalled and completely embarrassed of what was received. I paid $235 for this arrangement . Originally prior to ordering I called floweshopping.com and specifically asked if the premium arrangement had 3 white orchids in the arrangement and they said yes there are 3 WHITE orchids in the premium arrangement. I have attached pictures of what was received. One yellow orchid with 2 dead blooms!! I was shocked!!! I called to get refund for the full amount of the flowers (as I had to go out and get other flowers which cost me another $200)And the "customer service rep" said he will credit me the difference between the regular and premium . This is completely unacceptable and I have called to speak with a supervisor numerous times and no one has returned my calls! BUYERs BEWARE Do NOT ORDER from then www.flowershopping.com @FlowerSocial

cherylr63
11/15/17

They never delivered the flowers! They never called or e-mailed me with any problems, issues or challenges. Just didn't do it!!
I even called the church, a lovely lady gave me her personal cell number for the delivery guy to call. She wanted to get the cane cross with flowers & put them in a cool place for the morning.
I live 1200 miles away, so after the 8 am services, after the funeral I called my family only to find out they never made it.
When I called Anthony at FS.com, he says "sorry". He says they can deliver to the families home. I said fine, after giving him all the information...then he says "Oh we can't deliver this 51"h cross to a home because it goes on a stand.....can we just put the flowers in a vase for you"? Are you Fn kidding me? I spend a lot of money for a cane cross and you want to throw a couple flowers in a vase for the same $$....absolutely ridiculous!!! I would certainly shop elsewhere!!!

roderickw12
11/15/17

Flowers look nothing like what I ordered. Contacted customer see ice and the said that they are allowed to substitute. So be aware that it will not look the same!

ep465
11/12/17

Worst floral arrangement ever! Did not resemble design ordered in any way whatsoever & all flowers dead in 2 days. Flowers substituted were far inferior to those ordered!!

kendrickd5
10/30/17

Wish I saw these reviews before falling for their paid ad placements on google. total scam. i paid for rush shipping to the easiest address to find in Denver, then at the EXACT time cutoff to the minute for rush shipping I get a voicemail from the driver (matthew) saying he cant find the address (it is a residential house in Cheesman Park) and to call him back. Best part is he calls from a spoofed number that says it is disconnected so you CANT call him back. He also leaves the same voicemail for the recipient, and ruins the surprise. THen I call the company, wait on hold for ten minutes, and then THEY cannot get a hold of the driver, either. It is very clear that Matthew just wasn't going to make it on time and never even tried to find the place, and instead ruined my surprise to cover his ***. Now they're saying they'll deliver before 5PM (doubt it). What a romantic surprise: "hey honey, cancel your plans for the day and sit on your *** waiting for the flower man...because I love you."

feliciar14
10/28/17

Notified at 1:30 pm on day flowers were to be delivered that there were no florist in the area. They didn't know this when I placed the order??

dw769
10/28/17

I just wanted to mention that I had a very positive experience. They were able to make changes at the very last minute, were very responsive and professional. I would definitely use them again.

waltera16
10/24/17

Ordered an anniversary flower bouquet for my with to include Mylar Balloons x 19 - $113.81 USD so $147 CND. My wife got 1 Balloon and was told the balance was filled out with equal or greater value of flowers. I call bull$#*!! The bouquet was only $89. Called, best they could do is 15% refund. Can't believe they are still in business! My own fault by the look of all these crap reviews!

paulak30
10/23/17

We ordered flowers to be delivered on Sunday for a 60th wedding anniversary party and paid the extra $9.95 service charge on top of the whopping $16.95 delivery charge. On Monday I got a call from the company that the flowers were NOT delivered because they "were working on funeral flowers." Absolutely horrible customer service!

timicas
10/20/17

I can't even give them one star. Ordered flowers before the 3pm..cut off time. About ten minutes later get an email to contact them asap...call them back. Get told they need another 11 dollars to finish the order cause They had to go out of network. I'm fine. Get another call the florist delivery truck was in an accident and they have no one to finish deliveries. So they would take half off the delivery few and they will be delivered first thing the next morning. Ok. I call back the next day at 2pm...my flowers still have not reached the destination...will not be ordering again.

beckyg25
10/11/17

Very bad experience! The basket that was sent to my friend for her birthday was NOTHING like what I saw when i made my purchase. I called, sent an email, had to make two follow up calls with a lot of hold time before being offered a %15 refund as well as a refund for the balloon that I ordered which was not sent. Not only did her flowers not get the WOW factor that I was going for, I was embarrassed by what was sent to her.
After informing them that I was not ok with the 15% refund that was offered, the customer service agent informed me that that was the max her supervisor approved but she would take it upon herself to go up to 20%. I stated that that is still not acceptable for a basket I could have purchased from WALMART and not a professional florist, and asked to talk to the supervisor. There was nobody else available to help me and they were suppose to call me back. It has been two days now and still nothing. Poor customer service on the part of flowershopping.com.
I am giving them two stars instead of one only because she did receive something...

Well, I am not sure that they do... but be aware that the only time I ordered a bouquet from this shop they sent a completely different cheap bouquet than what I ordered, and after fighting quite a lot with them the most I got was 50% of the money back. I would not suggest you to use this shop but up to you. Best wishes!

By Sergio G.
Questions? Get answers from the FlowerShopping staff and other customers.

6 Photos for FlowerShopping