Review of Fleet Network

1/28/19

I THINK THE OWNER REFUND THE COMPLAINT CONSUMER ON THIS WEBSITE

wayneg110
1/19/19

This is now January 19 2019. In September 2018 I placed an order for a 46.00 item which I never received. Just as with many others, I found that you cannot speak to customer service on the phone, email or their joke of a live talk app. They took my money but did not send the item. DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE JOKERS.

maxp83
1/17/19

Ordered one item. Then no news for two weeks before I tried to reach them. Impossible on the phone. Impossible by email. Impossible by their account messaging. Despite several attempts. Three weeks later, they just sent me a cancellation email, saying it was "refunded"; it is not. I will have to open a claim with my credit card company. What a waste of time.

karll58
1/17/19

Purchased for over 800$ of equipment. Was supposed to be delivered in 2 days.
Somehow they cancelled our order. No way to reach them, asks you to e-mail them when you call. Never got any email back. Stay away from that company.

davem512
1/12/19

Fast delivery promised... how about nothing at all. They don't answer their contact messages, emails, their live support is always off, and no one to answer calls.

Pure scum.

caroll281
1/11/19

Placed an order... got a tracking number, was never able to contact them to follow up on a delivery.

gregd202
1/10/19

Same as everyone else. Ordered an item here and never received a tracking number. Took about 20 calls before even getting it to ring only to be put on hold for 90mins and to have an automated message then tell me to email them which they never responded to. Reported them to the fraud department of my credit card company who did an investigation and after 24hrs the bank reimbursed me and said they will be reporting the company to the BBB. I hope they get sued out of existence.

denisr39
1/9/19

I have purchased from them several times in the past. Never had an issue. Until last month. Same as others; the item was apparently on stock, and never got shipped. It looks like I can't talk to anyone. I sent an email, I tried the live chat, and today, I tried to call them. The only thing I got was a voice message that states that until further notice, to reach them by email. The website hasn't been updated to reflect that of course so it doesn't look good. It really sounds like they are about to "pull a NCIX" on their customers.... I wouldn't recommend you deal with them until their situation gets resolved.

miked556
1/9/19

Ordered a Bluetooth headset on Dec 10th 2018
(paid for 2 day shipping for the in-stock product)

They never sent any shipping info and would not answer e-mails back about the delivery.

If you can get through to their phone line, you just get to be on hold.
(at the 1.5 hour mark on hold, there system then says to e-mail them and auto hangs up)

No luck getting my money back.

tylerg77
1/8/19

Cannot get through to them on the phone, cannot get response via email or live chat.
Ordered an in stock $700 network switch. Eight days later finally got through by contacting fleet-info. Said they couldn't provide item. Cancelled order. Never refunded my already charged credit card. Currently on hold 52 minutes trying to get through to get refund.
Worst experience ever ordering online.

kathleenh200
1/8/19

I too wish I had read these reviews first. Ordered the product Nov 1 2018. Never received it. Called the number, always busy. Sent emails, no responses. Fortunately they did give us our money back, but stay away from this one

robq3
1/4/19

This was my 2nd purchase from Fleet..the 1st time I ordered 2 Unifi cameras, they arrived 2 days later....I thought I found a great company to get Unifi products....then I ordered another Unifi camera....2 months later they finally shipped it after 5 messages on the Chat line....I don't think I'll order from them again..really disappointed. The products were always 100% and unopened...so eventually happy...but they need to fix their logistics. Fleet...if you are back ordered...then let us know...dont take our money...then make us wait 2 months with no communication

sophiel51
1/3/19

I bought a screen and a computer 2 month ago. Received the screen 1 week later then never received the computer. I called 3 times since then and the last one on December 21th that the message told me that there too much people on line and try to call later. I will call the credit card to get a refund. Very poor customer service.

jamieo32
1/3/19

TERRIBLE COMPANY! ordered a wireless hdmi unit. Sat in my account for 30 days "awaiting shipping details" They were next to impossible to get a hold of. Called my bank to get the money pulled back. Finally got a reply stating the order would be cancelled, and the money returned in 3-5 days.....Still waiting 2 weeks later.......
Don't do it.............just go somewhere else. Total fraudsters......

cc420
12/31/18

I ordered a large item from this site since they advertise quick shipping. It took many phone calls and over a month later to receive item. I thought I would try again with a smaller item. This item has been over a month and still hasn't been shipped. I will not be ordering again. Purchasing business items and waiting so long for delivery and having to continually call, is not worth the effort.

nathanz11
12/28/18

This company should be put out of business. I ordered two Brother MFC-L6900DW printers, and after almost two weeks, I was emailed and told by someone named Pascal, that they were being shipped the next day. He emailed me two tracking numbers.

Here's where it gets interesting. Only one printer was delivered, and when I contacted UPS, they told me that even though there was a second tracking number, the second printer (that was supposed to be the second tracking number) was never shipped. A discount price isn't worth all this hassle.

I contacted AMEX today, and had them do a chargeback for the printer that wasn't shipped, as emails to the company asking for a refund were not answered. Plus, the voice message indicates they are now closed until January 6.

What also concerns me is that I have purchased this printer in the past from Amazon, and the box for the printer shipped to me from Fleet was different. I have yet to remove it and test it, but I'm hoping they didn't sell me a refurbished unit as new. Stay tuned.

As every other reviewer has said, STAY AWAY.

stevej283
12/21/18

Ordered from here as they had a good price, with free and fast shipping and I was wanting to get it before Christmas. Had a similar experience as the others, didn't ship on time, no answers on the phones and no replies to emails, etc. But found a way to get my order cancelled. Call the 844 number and press option 2, it go to tech support not sales, but they actually answered right away. The Tech support guy just wanted to send an email to sales, but I wasn't going to accept that. Asked him to forward/escalate to someone who could help me, even if it was the owner of the company. He ended up forwarding me to the webmaster, a very helpful person who was able to cancel my order, on the spot.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time. Go Elsewhere.

bills611
12/21/18

First time ordering from them and last time of course. I was deceived by product availability and fast delivery. I was in hurry and didn't read reviews. Have been waiting in queue for over 1.5 hours to request refund and finally they hang up. ** STAY AWAY **.

bariss1
12/20/18

Bought a notebook online and next day they sent us an email advising that the item is not available and they will refund the money. It's been 10 days, we've spent hours on the phone for them to answer, no success yet. Total scam, stay away! Good bye to our $1300 :-(

bridgetr18
12/19/18

Ugh.
Terrible company
Filing dispute for charges for credit card charge for item never received. Their contact number doesn't work.
This doesn't help the crisis of intolerable Quebec companies.
Fleet Network is a complete scam.

andyk105
12/15/18

I bought an item off them and it never arrived. Asked for refund and no response. Read up on these guys they are banned from Amazon.ca and are not trustworthy.

Avoid at all costs they are scammers.

daler101
12/13/18

Ordered a 3D Printer and filament based on the website assuring delivery by a given date. This date has long passed. Order shows 'Awaiting tracking information' for the past week.
All attempts to reach the company via email, Live chat that does not work or phone have failed. I will have to wait another 2 weeks then I can open a charge reversal case with my credit card company.
I wish I had looked up reviews on these people before ordering.
I feel it must be these people giving themselves positive reviews as I believe they are a scam! STAY AWAY

bradh175
12/4/18

Ordered a printer, charged right away. Item is still "Awaiting Tracking" almost 3 weeks later. I tried calling their phone (it doesn't work), live chat gets no response, no email response.

I'm opening a dispute with my credit card company.

BEWARE

eugenr
11/30/18

Have placed an order on Nov 12 and attempted to contact Fleet Network almost daily.
Never replied except for generic answer on web-chat like "Thank you for your patience..."
After 2 weeks sent again several emails, daily, asking to cancel the order and refund.
Same no reply.
I contacted my CC bank and they refund the amount as disputed transaction.
Fleet Network web site still showing active my order with "Awaiting Tracking Update".
I would recommend never consider doing any business with Fleet Network Canada unless want to spend time and energy trying to recover the money.
I have also filed formal complain with BBB - BBB CASE#: 2101877

samo45
11/28/18

Ordered an item that showed that they had 10 in stock. Days went by and no update. Asked them about the status and they told me that it was not in stock and it would take 4-6 weeks to ship so I asked for a refund. It's been a month and still haven't seen my money. Their website shows that they still have the item in stock. They take your money knowing that they cannot fulfill the order!

!!! S C A M !!!

Will be reporting them to the fraud police.

Price and fast free shipping... but there was nothing fast about it.

By Stew J.

Impossible--- they don't reply to emails, don't answer their phones, the web chat is always offline.

By Stew J.

By SUPERMAN S.

Helpful answer -1

I do not believe anyone has had a success story dealing with Fleet Network

By dale r.
Questions? Get answers from the Fleet Network staff and other customers.

Fleet Network?