Fleet Network

Fleet Network has a consumer rating of 1.27 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fleet Network also ranks 45th among Voip sites. The most common issues with Fleet Network are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 12.5%

No positive highlights yet

• I will have to wait another 2 weeks then I can open a charge reversal case with my credit card company.
  • After 2 weeks sent again several emails, daily, asking to cancel the order and refund.
How would you rate Fleet Network?

“May take a little longer - or not, but they offer better pricing-and happy to support local!”

David y.
7/1/20

Amazing selection and pricing on anything I'm looking to add to my office, home or studio -they'e not amazon with Prime services and shipping, so get over that, they offer better pricing, so may take a longer to receive, order ahead and save, otherwise pay more - there's always a choice - for me i prefer to support local - support Canadian and save! Win win -woooo

“STEER CLEAR! Big Waste of Time! MALICIOUS”

Ajmal M.
4/2/20

STAY AWAY! DO NOT USE! Ordered $600 worth of items that never arrived. No update, no emails no communication whatsoever. They don't pick up phone, no answer to emails. There is a reason they do not have a google business profile because it probably got blasted by so many negative reviews. The authorities should take down this business slap them with a fine and put them in jail for wasting people's time. BIG TIME WASTERS!

credit card (10) 2 weeks (4) order (29)
ajmalm2
April 2nd, 2020
STAY AWAY! DO NOT USE!
rv60
April 7th, 2020
Don't bother buying anything from here, this is quite possibly a scam.
Order never arrives, they are impossible to get a hold of. They finally called be back and promised things would get delivered by such and such a date but they have not been. They also promised to send me a tracking email, it never came. Can't call the number they called from because it is unlisted. For a company with so much e-commerce opportunity they throw it away by being the worst run company I have ever dealt with!
victoriag192
March 9th, 2020
I telephoned and placed an order and there was a misunderstanding. The customer service representative refused me service based on this misunderstanding. I placed a second order on on March 3 with and estimated arrival time of March 5 or 6. My credit card was charged.

Today, March 10, the representative made me wait over 45 minutes on the phone and then deliberately hung up on me to prolong my order. The customer service representative answered to phone stating he had a personal call to take... and advised me that he is going to find a "manual" tracking number"

He asked me if I wanted to cancel the order... No I do not--I place the order in good faith--- and I don't believe the order has left the the warehouse.

The customer service representative is deliberately prolonging my order because of a misunderstanding.
davec434
February 26th, 2020
I do not recommend. Placed order, waiting weeks without anything being shipped, had to chase them for refund.
joea356
February 4th, 2020
This was their last chance after 2 years of not doing business with them.

They do not operate properly and do not deliver, no stock.
denisr39
January 9th, 2019
I have purchased from them several times in the past. Never had an issue. Until last month. Same as others; the item was apparently on stock, and never got shipped. It looks like I can't talk to anyone. I sent an email, I tried the live chat, and today, I tried to call them. The only thing I got was a voice message that states that until further notice, to reach them by email. The website hasn't been updated to reflect that of course so it doesn't look good. It really sounds like they are about to "pull a NCIX" on their customers... I wouldn't recommend you deal with them until their situation gets resolved.
leticiab25
February 24th, 2020
Cannot get ahold of anyone to speak to. Ship times are not as they say. Do not recommend using them.
maxp83
January 17th, 2019
Ordered one item. Then no news for two weeks before I tried to reach them. Impossible on the phone. Impossible by email. Impossible by their account messaging. Despite several attempts. Three weeks later, they just sent me a cancellation email, saying it was "refunded"; it is not. I will have to open a claim with my credit card company. What a waste of time.
jamieo32
January 3rd, 2019
TERRIBLE COMPANY! Ordered a wireless hdmi unit. Sat in my account for 30 days "awaiting shipping details" They were next to impossible to get a hold of. Called my bank to get the money pulled back. Finally got a reply stating the order would be cancelled, and the money returned in 3-5 days... Still waiting 2 weeks later...
Don't do it... just go somewhere else. Total fraudsters...
tylerg77
January 8th, 2019
Cannot get through to them on the phone, cannot get response via email or live chat.
Ordered an in stock $700 network switch. Eight days later finally got through by contacting fleet-info. Said they couldn't provide item. Cancelled order. Never refunded my already charged credit card. Currently on hold 52 minutes trying to get through to get refund.
Worst experience ever ordering online.
miked556
January 9th, 2019
Ordered a Bluetooth headset on Dec 10th 2018
(paid for 2 day shipping for the in-stock product)

They never sent any shipping info and would not answer e-mails back about the delivery.

If you can get through to their phone line, you just get to be on hold.
(at the 1.5 hour mark on hold, there system then says to e-mail them and auto hangs up)

No luck getting my money back.
gregd202
January 10th, 2019
Same as everyone else. Ordered an item here and never received a tracking number. Took about 20 calls before even getting it to ring only to be put on hold for 90mins and to have an automated message then tell me to email them which they never responded to. Reported them to the fraud department of my credit card company who did an investigation and after 24hrs the bank reimbursed me and said they will be reporting the company to the BBB. I hope they get sued out of existence.
robq3
January 4th, 2019
This was my 2nd purchase from Fleet. The 1st time I ordered 2 Unifi cameras, they arrived 2 days later... I thought I found a great company to get Unifi products... then I ordered another Unifi camera... 2 months later they finally shipped it after 5 messages on the Chat line... I don't think I'll order from them again. Really disappointed. The products were always 100% and unopened... so eventually happy... but they need to fix their logistics. Fleet... if you are back ordered... then let us know... dont take our money... then make us wait 2 months with no communication
edmundw18
February 20th, 2020
Slow respond, very hard to contact but finally I got full refund.
The only thing that is annoying is the costumer service's sluggishness and leaving the customer in suspense due to difficult contact.
kathleenh200
January 8th, 2019
I too wish I had read these reviews first. Ordered the product Nov 1 2018. Never received it. Called the number, always busy. Sent emails, no responses. Fortunately they did give us our money back, but stay away from this one
davidy350
July 1st, 2020
davem512
January 12th, 2019
Fast delivery promised... how about nothing at all. They don't answer their contact messages, emails, their live support is always off, and no one to answer calls.

Pure scum.
dales52
August 20th, 2018
Another bait and switch type of outfit (talking about shipping).
I paid for shipping via Purolator but the idiots sent it via UPS (the worst most unreliable shipper in the galaxy).
No replies to emails before UPS had ever picked up the shipment so that they could fix up their screw up.
No sympathy from the csr, no mea culpa that it was their fault.
No offer to make it right.
Just bad all the way around.
There are zillions of other online stores to buy from without having to go through the hassle here.
samo45
November 28th, 2018
Ordered an item that showed that they had 10 in stock. Days went by and no update. Asked them about the status and they told me that it was not in stock and it would take 4-6 weeks to ship so I asked for a refund. It's been a month and still haven't seen my money. Their website shows that they still have the item in stock. They take your money knowing that they cannot fulfill the order! S C A M!

Will be reporting them to the fraud police.
daler101
December 13th, 2018
Ordered a 3D Printer and filament based on the website assuring delivery by a given date. This date has long passed. Order shows 'Awaiting tracking information' for the past week.
All attempts to reach the company via email, Live chat that does not work or phone have failed. I will have to wait another 2 weeks then I can open a charge reversal case with my credit card company.
I wish I had looked up reviews on these people before ordering.
I feel it must be these people giving themselves positive reviews as I believe they are a scam! STAY AWAY
sophiel51
January 3rd, 2019
I bought a screen and a computer 2 month ago. Received the screen 1 week later then never received the computer. I called 3 times since then and the last one on December 21th that the message told me that there too much people on line and try to call later. I will call the credit card to get a refund. Very poor customer service.
karll58
January 17th, 2019
Purchased for over 800$ of equipment. Was supposed to be delivered in 2 days.
Somehow they cancelled our order. No way to reach them, asks you to e-mail them when you call. Never got any email back. Stay away from that company.
bradh175
December 4th, 2018
Ordered a printer, charged right away. Item is still "Awaiting Tracking" almost 3 weeks later. I tried calling their phone (it doesn't work), live chat gets no response, no email response.

I'm opening a dispute with my credit card company.

BEWARE
wayneg110
January 19th, 2019
This is now January 19 2019. In September 2018 I placed an order for a 46.00 item which I never received. Just as with many others, I found that you cannot speak to customer service on the phone, email or their joke of a live talk app. They took my money but did not send the item. DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE JOKERS.
bariss1
December 20th, 2018
Bought a notebook online and next day they sent us an email advising that the item is not available and they will refund the money. It's been 10 days, we've spent hours on the phone for them to answer, no success yet. Total scam, stay away! Good bye to our $1300:-(

Impossible--- they don't reply to emails, don't answer their phones, the web chat is always offline.

By Stew J.