Review of PCLiquidations

office@pcliquidations.com

jonathanw190
Jonathan W.
5/16/19

Good! One suggestion: would like the "expected delivery on ____ (date)" thing Amazon does -- in case item doesn't ship out day of order (based on time placed).

crystalg113
Crystal G.
5/6/19

I was satisfied with the price and timely delivery, but not so much the amount of the shipping and handling. I thought it was a little pricey.

gabriels103
Gabriel S.
5/2/19

We are happy and satisfied with PCLiquidations.com So far we've used them on at least four or five occasions and our standards have been met and/or exceeded in all areas, i.e., shipping time, delivery, price, description, condition... Thank you and keep up the good work!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Solnica - Chief Information Officer
Spartan Capital

davidl1233
David L.
5/1/19

well, seems that these people do care about feedback.

I was contacted by their representative, I was listened to and what I said was acted on, and they saw fit to compensate me as well.

That's more in line with my previous experience with them.

Thanks for listening.

David L.

glendas40
Glenda S.
4/22/19

Customer Service was helpful in assisting me resolve a question about the laptop I purchased. There were also follow-up calls and emails to assure I was pleased with my purchase and had all my questions answered.

richardw401
Richard W.
4/22/19

I've been doing business with PCLiquidations for several years... I've been happy with all my purchases... My only issue is, for local customers, we can no longer pick our items up at the warehouse. Instead we have to pay shipping... No shipping costs was one of the benefits I enjoyed doing business with the company... I would like to see that benefit brought back...

alexk250
alex k.
4/14/19

I didnt get the right piece on the Asus and not sure the apple still coming the later order came firds\\== is so i am ordeering this one

lyndak31
Lynda K.
4/10/19

Nice selection of used monitors at a reasonable price. I only wish the shipping charge was lower so I could give it 5 stars.

jasons672
jason s.
4/4/19

I received the dual HP EliteDisplays, Grade A refurbs, faster than I anticipated, and in perfect working order. Couldn't be happier.

dianad227
Diana D.
4/3/19

Very disappointed in the PC that I received. Although I knew it was refurbished, I did not expect it to be filled with dust which was caked on for the fan and many of the internal parts. Large pieces of lint in the system. I would have expected that they would have at least tried to clean it up. Our IT has not had a chance to load it with our software, so I cannot respond to whether any of the above will affect its performance. For what I paid and the condition it was received, I will purchase new from another source in the future.

lynnes97
Lynne S.
4/3/19

I am replacing the exact model so hopefully my current software will work. I "may" give you my old model and you can refurbish and sell.
Better than recycling, right?

gloriap95
Gloria P.
3/24/19

I just needed to buy a new battery.The one that came with it wouldn't keep a charge.Other than that it is a terrific laptop.

joew293
Joe W.
3/23/19

fast, precise and when it arrives hopefully it all works then it is perfect
amendment
arrived fast and worked. Looked like new.
Great stuff. Will buy again more stuff.

jonathanl190
Jonathan L.
3/21/19

SSD drive I ordered was not available - paid for larder drive and still had to wait 2 days. Not happy.

jeffreyh274
Jeffrey H.
3/21/19

I bought a refurbished computer monitor. The buying and receiving experience was good. The product was definitely not worth the price. I don't see what was refurbished about it. It was dirty, a big scratch across the screen, the front plastic frame was coming loose, and when first picked it up small plastic chips fell out. The only good thing I can say is that it works.

sreedhark
Sreedhar K.
3/20/19

There is no place to enter an email address that makes me wonder if I am going to get a email confirmation or not? Having no email confirmation on my order makes me uncomfortable.

richardk183
Richard K.
3/13/19

your systems seem competitive. your accessories seem a lot higher than I can get else where, I can get new RAM 16G for $80 you want $115

sylvesterk13
SYLVESTER K.
3/13/19

All is well but the finger print not working. I downloaded the patches from dell site but still not working.

davidc787
David C.
3/7/19

The gentleman I spoke with on the phone to confirm the correct part I needed was amazing. Very professional and friendly! Great experience. Thanks!

michaelb1887
Michael B.
2/28/19

Love Mustangs and this mouse is perfect. It's my third one but that is as much about me than the quality of the mouse. Very responsive glide, and right/left clickers are easy to the touch, with the wheel very smooth. Worth the investment.

charless627
Charles S.
2/26/19

Real easy shopping cart. Will have to see the printer before I can rate it, but if it is as as good as the website, than budda bing.

edwards365
Edward S.
2/25/19

Received unit on a timely basis.

1. Could not install phone on network,
2. of three (3) speaker LED's, one light not working. Will assume speaker not working

Requested replacement unit; also need product return info

Have not received any response

timp302
Tim P.
2/22/19

I've purchased several desktops from PCLiquidations and have never had any issues with the equipment or service that they provide. The equipment and prices are great!

richards605
Richard S.
2/21/19

Shipping to Canada. Unexpected tariff costs to get thru customs which almost equaled the cost of the item itself.

michaelw1268
Michael W.
2/20/19

Quick turn-around of order. Tried the unit at my house and it worked perfectly.
Took it to my sister's apartment for her FAX where there is no phone outlet and experience a lot of electrical noise in her line. When I dialed out of her FAX to my cell, I could still hear the tones clearly over the noise.
She will get back to me when she puts it to use.

Questions? Get answers from the PCLiquidations staff and other customers.

PCLiquidations?