Review of PCLiquidations

office@pcliquidations.com

patrickl178
Patrick L.
2/10/19

I ordered New; received Refurbished... Ugh! I called and was issued a credit for the price difference. Acceptable outcome.

marks1267
Mark S.
2/8/19

The product sorting needs attention - every "Next" page defaults to "Top Sellers" no matter what sort order you choose

adamw214
adam w.
2/7/19

I wasn't told the shipping price until the very last step. Until then, I was under the impression shipping would be free.

jimmyf54
Jimmy F.
2/5/19

I ordered an 8 port vga splitter. They could not send the one I ordered, did ask if I wanted a comparable one. I excepted and it is very good. Thank you. :)

malikp7
Malik P.
2/2/19

It was pleasant but please make sure that the laptops u are sell are fully functional before u put them up for sale

jamese149
James E.
2/2/19

I wasn't able to use the $10 discount you sent me apparently because I didn't reach a $50 minimum total on my order. this was not stated anywhere in the email that I could see. Shipping charges seem excessive for a monitor that only weighs 6lbs.

frankw143
Frank W.
2/2/19

Thank you for having this product available. I needed it to replace my monitor for the video arcade game I recently purchased.

ludwigg9
Ludwig G.
1/28/19

PC component parts that are available seem to be near the market prices especially CPUs. Maybe in the future your selection will grow.

jackg188
Jack G.
1/27/19

Very good price, quickly shipped. Product condition was exactly as described. Will buy again from PCLiquidations.com.

donaleek
Donalee K.
1/26/19

Haven't yet connected the monitor to see it in action but am sure it is fine. Well wrapped for shipment I just need to buy the cable next payday to connect to my computer.

robertw909
Robert W.
1/25/19

One of the easier sites to navigate. Calculating shipping works well and makes a big difference in determining total cost.

matts466
Matt S.
1/22/19

I really wish I knew that the one phone was skype ONLY - it just mentioned compatible.... so now I don't know if this purchase was right, and I might have to tell my boss I screwed up and wasted money, if it's not compatible with our phone system (FreePBX)

gregoryw103
Gregory W.
1/22/19

Great price and the quality of the monitor matched description. Quick shipping and product was packaged very well.

anthonyp160
Anthony P.
1/20/19

I ordered two items and only one shipped. I was surprised when I received a credit for one of the items and never received a notification that the item wasn't in stock although it said it was on their website.

chrisr533
Chris R.
1/12/19

I ordered a monitor from PCLiquidators, the price seemed fair and shipping wasn't too bad. The item came in an oversized package and probably led to some of the issues but the box was badly damaged as so was my product. The power cord was also missing, but it was feasible it fell out in transport due to the damage. I contacted them and they were very quick to send me a replacement item. The new item arrived in a few days, and was in pretty good condition (box wise), but the power cord was still not included. After bringing it up they quickly sent out the power cord. I received my "power cord" today, but it was completely wrong for the device, wrong volatage, wrong amperage, wrong tip. I am confident that PC Liquidators will make this right for me, but at this moment I'm very irritated at the fiasco.

All that being said I would shop with them again due to the good prices, responsive customer service, good attempts to make the situation right. I hope in the future they pay more attention to detail.

montyc14
Monty C.
1/7/19

PC Liquidations customer service reached out to me and refunded a portion of my purchase price. Extremely satisfied with the effort placed in resolving my issues. Thanks!

rebeccam241
Rebecca M.
1/7/19

Ordered a level C Cintiq for my daughter and I understood that there would be scratches and blemishes but I was not prepared for the multiple grey splotches on the screen. My daughter wants to keep it but I am just disappointed. Also, paid for the power cords and had to wait an extra week for them to arrive.

dirkf17
DIRK F.
1/7/19

Order was easy and the product arrived quickly. Arrived complete and in perfect working order with instructions. Very happy with my purchase.

robertm640
Robert M.
1/5/19

Ordered three monitors and the price was nice, all was in good condition. One was coming smaller then listed, but still a nice deal.

kellenl2
Kellen L.
1/5/19

Great items at amazing prices. Took extra care to package for shipping protection. Definitely will be using again for future purchases.

kevins615
Kevin S.
1/4/19

I've always found the best deals and received everything as promised from PCLiquidations. I can't recommend them enough.

paulk579
Paul K.
1/4/19

so far so good.
ordering only single item to verify "what is in the box"
phone, handset, handset cord, stand?

williamg184
william g.
1/1/19

At this moment I am in the process of buying and this has been easy, from now on I am waiting for the arrival and I hope that the computer complies with all the specifications.

marcb192
Marc B.
12/28/18

Great service. Products and pricing. If there is an issue with any product they handle the issue immediately.

williame84
William E.
12/23/18

For a used laptop it was in very good shape. I would definitely consider purchasing another product from PCLiquidations

Questions? Get answers from the PCLiquidations staff and other customers.

PCLiquidations?