Review of FishIsFast

New Castle, DE 19720, US
support@fishisfast.com

rehans3
8/9/19

I have been using fishisfast.com for a year now. They are always fast and ship my parcels on time. Multiple selections from Aramex, Fedex and USPS for shipping rates.

shehabo
7/30/19

Thank you so much. The package was good tapped. I wish to add more shipping companies like usps or postaplus to get more sales.

mohammeda300
7/29/19

Excellent Experience Good stuff Quick Services And Delivers I Recommend them if you want help with your shipments

noraa45
7/29/19

I like there service and the costumer service they are responsive and helpful.
Keep going with a good service and spoil us with a lots of discounts please

lucash119
7/29/19

This is the best freight forwarding company of USA I have been using fishisfast for a long time and never occurred any problem.

mohammada187
7/29/19

My experience is good until now. advantages: cheap price and fast processing and quick response and all that are free.

fernandom94
7/28/19

The shipment was sent quickly, the service is highly recommended! The shipping prices were not a little high to my country, but I believe it's not their fault. Would be great if there are more shipping options to my country in the future! But I will use the service again for sure! Thanks again Fishisfast!

elyase5
7/28/19

Good experience. It is one of the best shipping company. The customer service is fast. thank you for the good service.

laithr1
7/26/19

It a very good company for shopping and transfer I was shopping from there 5 years ago.. thank you Fishisfast

luizh7
7/23/19

Até o presente momento tem se mostrado uma ótima empresa, tudo muito as claras, manda foto dos produtos em todos os processos, desde a chegada na empresa até o envio. Muito bom.

mostafaa15
7/23/19

The service is excellent, the customer service is unrivaled, I have dealt with them twice and will continue to deal with them all the time

joaos39
7/20/19

Great costumer service, delivers on time,well packed, fast handling, packing and shipment. recommend it.

hessam
7/19/19

Great service and packaging. Easy to use. They gather all items in one package. Quick to answer questions

abdulrahmana38
7/17/19

Best US shopping site ever.
So Fast to pack orders get pics and ship it with the best companies
So Cheap for fast shipping and better than other sites
So Great support for responding fast and with smart answers
So Easy to use the site and how to order and pay and stuff
So Secure with PayPal.

bilala29
7/17/19

Loving the service, had an issue with credit cards payments and the response/help was excellent . . . . I will always use it.

jojob16
7/17/19

Fast and very easy transactions from own experience dealing with them, have been online shopping through FishisFast for a while now and it's really convenient for those without US address.

mathieur9
7/16/19

Cheap, fast and responsive. Changed our way to buy online (we are living in Doha). Never had trouble and no issue whatsoever on deliveries.

KUDDOS to the team!

lanaa22
7/13/19

I love FishIsFast and I'm so glad that I got to shop and ship with them!
The whole experience was amazing and I have no regrets whatsoever ... they protect your package like if you paid a billion dollar for it! I ordered Makeup, clothes, and food!! just to test the company and I'm so pleased to tell you that they arrive in excellent conditions .. love you .. keep up the good work and I wish you all the best.

terrenceh12
7/13/19

I have used several forwarding companies and the consolidation service at FishIsFast is by far the best. Easy to use web site and very competitively priced.

hessahs
7/12/19

Its very nice service thank you very much .. it can be trusted and very very good customer service .. I ordered a lot of shipments from a lot of countries and its arrived to me quickly

daisukef1
7/11/19

I am asking for delivery to Japan. With careful packing, I have been using it for about three years, but there has never been any defect in the product.

mvkfllkf
7/11/19

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

bushraf2
7/8/19

Everything is perfect I like fishishfast
I hope they expand their addresses in the UK and the EU.
I hope there'll be more promo codes and sales for the shipments

tasawqc1
7/3/19

They provide you a special space for your shipments any also the send emails with photos if anything arrives to your mailbox an they have free of charge packages combining service which helps you save on shipping costs .. and much more good services

nassira
7/3/19

I have been dealing with fishisfast for more than 4 years . I have recomended them for all my friends. By all that time I get more confidence about their business. I think that they are the best so far in this field. I wish them all the best!

They collect different shipment and send as one package

By Hessa M.

I'm dealing with FF for a quite long time and didn't experience any stealing case.

By Tasawq C.

When I write during working hours they respond within an hour or two

By walaa A.
Questions? Get answers from the FishIsFast staff and other customers.

10 Photos for FishIsFast