Review of FishIsFast

New Castle, DE 19720, US
support@fishisfast.com

mousaa8
4/22/19

very bad service, I shipped car accessories thru them from US to Saudi at $ 700 when Fedex delivere the shipment they asked for $200+ as hidden cost , when complained to FiF they referred me to detailed T&C page where between the lines there is term exclude duties and handling !!!

israae1
4/17/19

Fantastic and iam very satisfied. Price and Packaging is very nice and accurate.
I recommended.......

samara9
4/16/19

Vishvast made me shop with ease and comfort
And I get my pictures
The packaging is very, very, very excellent
It was an amazing experience, each shipment gave me details of weight, dimensions and customer service are wonderful and excellent and very quick response

abdulrahmana34
4/16/19

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery good.............................................................................

bandarb3

their name says it all
they ARE fast
and have a lot of great services at a reasonable price
you can open a US mail for free, and store all of your goods there (for 6 months, for free) so you can get them all at once for a better value shipping cost

yazeeda3
4/15/19

Good service
Fast and organized
Possibility to store your packages up to six months
Great customer service

carlosl113
4/14/19

Estou muito satisfeito com o serviço de redirecionamento de encomendas. Já utilizei de outras empresas, mas este é mais eficiente e mais barato, permite que vc edite sua declaração alfandegária e trate a encomenda como desejar.

goolnoa
4/13/19

Excellent freight forwarding and cargo aggregation company, excellent packaging, fast shipping, a bit high price I hope to consider.
I may repeat the experiment again

muathm
4/8/19

He is very beautiful. He is very good and very Quick .He is very beautiful. He is very good and very Quick .

osamaha1
4/8/19

Nice company i deal with them since 4 years
They just need to more improve for customer response time & make mobile Application.

abdullrhmana
4/4/19

it is very good
I have dealt with them, they are very fast and they have a lot of customer interest
it is very good

majeda23
4/3/19

A respectable company All my experiences with her were successful It seems to me the best..........

rodrigom58
4/2/19

Sempre um bom atendimento, um ótimo serviço prestado e o melhor, o suporte é em portugês ou em vários outros idiomas que precisar!

mohameds80
4/1/19

Very good service, quick service,friendly, fast and efficient.
I can see and track every step of the process. Thank you fishisfast

walaaa3
3/31/19

Registry is free and the service is top class, never have I ever faced a problem while shipping with them during my 1 year shipping. Even their customer's service is responsive and helpful.

hebaa17
3/30/19

Very good service, quick service,friendly and quickly reacting to me

aljoharaa
3/29/19

They have the best customer service they reply so fast. I use this website every time I need to ship something

rafaelg52
3/27/19

Melhor site de redirecionamento de encomendas. Não envia perfumes infelizmente ao Brasil. Essa informação deveria ser mais clara para que a encomenda não chegue ao loca para depois descobrirmos.

lucianop12
3/26/19

It was everything great. Fast and efficient. The support is amazing. I can see and track every step of the process. It was really amazing.

manalb1
3/26/19

Excellent service.
Very fast packing and shipping service, High recommendation.. thank you fishisfast ..

bodoura
3/7/19

They don't pay attention when they pack your stuff, I lost full order contents from Amazon cost me around 200$. The worker didn't apply for the insurance and I lost my stuff ,money and effort. Not professional workers at all

abdullaha138
2/19/19

This is a miracle this business still standing with their SLOW customer care replies and over charging their customers. They made a big mistake by adding perfumes and batteries together in one box so Aramex refused shipping after 17 days of the actual shipping date. Once the items returned to their warehouse (after 17 days) I had to PAY to repack the items and separate batteries in one box and perfumes in another. Their excuse was " We were not aware of such policy" so they let me PAY for their ignorance and poor logistic. So I had to pay an extra 60 USD on top of the +360 they got from me earlier and waited 19 days for the shipment to be shipped. Please don't forget the slow customer care replies that can take days

Tip for consumers: Don't use this service which doesn't even have a phone line to call someone

mohameda170
2/6/19

This is the my first package ever that delivered so fast, My package was delivered early in the fourth day of delivery from U.S to Egypt, Actually the shipping only took 3 days. and the total time spent from the date i purchased the item is 7 days. The customer support team is very responsive and honest, and the item was carefully handled and packaged.

In Contrast to other companies here in Egypt, i bought 2 items from the same company that i bought in FiashisFast and i used different company that FishIsFast to ship it, starts with Edfa.. aside from the lies they estimated the item to be arrived in 1.5 Month compared to 7 days using FishIsFast.
Also they were very expensive Compared to FishIsFast.

In short, I totally recommend FishIsFast 100% is the way to go.

andreyl17
11/18/18

Отличный сервис. Служба поддержки быстро отвечает на все вопросы. Посылки упаковывают в короткой срок, тарифы на доставку самые низкие.

kalimd
11/2/18

They had a great service, until they randomly banned my account forever and started stealing from the parcel that was supposed to ship, as well as trying to steal my incoming parcels had I not provided evidence for them. They were ready to steal any incoming shipments from a "locked" account as long as you waited for a while and didn't threaten them with legal action.

When I write during working hours they respond within an hour or two

By walaa A.

Registry is free, and it's located in a state that doesn't tax, also you can leave your packages there for 6 months before they start charging you.

By walaa A.

I know they send things mistakenly to people didn't order them. I lost many items but I don't know whether they are really stealing or just careless when they prepare packages:(

By Bodour A.
Questions? Get answers from the FishIsFast staff and other customers.

5 Photos for FishIsFast