Review of FishIsFast

New Castle, DE 19720, US
support@fishisfast.com

mohameda170
2/6/19

This is the my first package ever that delivered so fast, My package was delivered early in the fourth day of delivery from U.S to Egypt, Actually the shipping only took 3 days. and the total time spent from the date i purchased the item is 7 days. The customer support team is very responsive and honest, and the item was carefully handled and packaged.

In Contrast to other companies here in Egypt, i bought 2 items from the same company that i bought in FiashisFast and i used different company that FishIsFast to ship it, starts with Edfa.. aside from the lies they estimated the item to be arrived in 1.5 Month compared to 7 days using FishIsFast.
Also they were very expensive Compared to FishIsFast.

In short, I totally recommend FishIsFast 100% is the way to go.

andreyl17
11/18/18

Отличный сервис. Служба поддержки быстро отвечает на все вопросы. Посылки упаковывают в короткой срок, тарифы на доставку самые низкие.

kalimd
11/2/18

They had a great service, until they randomly banned my account forever and started stealing from the parcel that was supposed to ship, as well as trying to steal my incoming parcels had I not provided evidence for them. They were ready to steal any incoming shipments from a "locked" account as long as you waited for a while and didn't threaten them with legal action.

alia275
9/30/18

I've dealt with this company several times, but what happened to me recently is just unacceptable at all. I have purchased an iPhone X from ebay and had it delivered to my Fishisfast address, I left the shipment for about 6 weeks as I was buying other items. So when I had my items consolidated and shipped, the company stole my iPhone X and only sent me the empty box. I raised the claim immediately and took photos and videos. Two months later they told me that they will give me $49. I threatened to file a dispute; they said they will close my account and ban me. Stay away at all cost!

abdullaa20
8/30/18

poor service, inaccurate pricing, way over priced

i ordered many packages with them as well as other companies of all this was the worst
they have the worst communication and the worst services.

i'll make sure to never deal with this company again as i can provide receipts for my orders for proof

this is not one bad experience
i literally ordered 5 packages with the same issues every single time

claudiop21
8/24/18

I used the services of MYVIPBOX that was sold to Fishisfast and from that moment I started to have problems with the shipments of pieces. I work with engine maintenance and depend on the arrival of parts to earn my living. I was greatly harmed by the delays and misplacements of my things. I have moved to USCLOSER and hope to be better respected.
The complaint process is very bureaucratic and complicated. Returning to the customer the responsibility of having their money returned. FISHISFAST never again

andreyl16
7/20/18

great service and price!!! very fast shipping !!! A very positive experience, would recommend to anyone!!! A pleasure to do business with.

davids513
7/19/18

Great service, simple website and easy to use, very helpful and responsive support. Will differently use it over and over

abdulaziza26
7/19/18

I thank all employees fishisfast
Speed in delivery, work, shipping and customer attention
Thanks fishisfast

mikhailn5
4/30/18

Посылку получил через 21 день , что считаю достаточно быстро (при использовании почты России) ! Упаковано аккуратно, качественно. Почтовая коробка из довольно плотного картона, не повреждена . Служба поддержки всё популярно и доступно объясняет. Всё отлично ! Большое спасибо !

adela49
1/14/18
• Updated review

I didn't think you read or understand my review. I said the the fees is "administration fees is 30$" and the taxes is 50$ I refused to the pay the 30$ only.
By the way since last week I've discussed this issue with Fedex directly and they admit that the taxes is only 50$ not 80$ (removed the administration fees) ..so I don't need your help neither your services.

“Declined in quality & hidden fees”
1/8/18
• Previous review

I used them last two years and during that time they were sometimes good and sometimes bad services. thesy lost only one item during those two years. However They have declined in quality last year but I continue with them because I don't want to look and evaluate another company.. but in the last two weeks I took the fishisfast recommendation to use FeDex and after two weeks Fedex call me to deliver the shipment but that funny thing is that cost of the taxes + administration fees is more than the shipping cost and more than 25% of the items cost. and when I contact them to enforce Fedex to reduce these fees to only the taxes they refused (excellent services and support)..!!!!!!..... so I simply closed the fishisfast account ... because I don't need their excellent services..!!!!

Response from Ernest F., FishIsFast Representative
Hello Adel,

We're sorry to hear about this unpleasant experience. However, import duties and VAT payments are determined by your country's government based on the items your are importing and are not influenced by either us or FedEx. FedEx charged you the amount they were directed to charge you by the customs authorities in your country, and this can't be negotiated by them or us unfortunately.
alexanderf40
1/13/18

Once again convinced of correctness of my choice. Had big problems with customs clearance of the parcel. The problem in length in 7 MONTHS!!! During the whole time FF took an active part in solving the problem. And certainly only with the help from FF I got the parcel. A huge thank you to all the staff for their patience and active participation in this matter. P.S. Sending exceeded 11.000. And no problems from the side so we got to work. Always quickly and efficiently!

arkadiyv
1/12/18

Hello! Working with this company for 3 years, happy with the quality of services. The prices are appropriate. Good company. On foto my new and cool NB shoes.))

musaeds
1/12/18

Very Very Nice Company and Very Good Services and speed shipping and Excellent Help customer

Musaed

samerr2
1/11/18

I have been dealing with FishFast for many years ago , the fact that the company has credibility in the market, and provide excellent services, store your goods for free, competitive freight rates, keep your goods and packaging very well .

ahmedh56
1/11/18

Fishisfast is a really excellent and affordable service for shipping overseas from usa, fast packing at unbeatable price> Highly recommended.

emersong12
1/8/18

Melhor site de redirecionamento, ja conheci outros concorrentes, mas esse foi o que mais me chamou atencao pelo o atendimento rapido

mikes578
8/4/17

Avoid completely. They were once an ok shipping service, but they have sharply declined in quality over the last year. If you are abroad you would be better served by basically anyone else, maybe even a pigeon? If you like risking money, your time and shipping hassles.... this is the company for you!

masterg2
6/14/17

My first experience was very good ..quick parcels registration and quick repackage .free parcels epicures upon arrival to FF store ..then the parcel was shipped as soon as I paid the shipping fee...so I decided to forward more parcels by them again

muradh
6/14/17

Its company website and have excellent services and his shipment period is too few ..therefore im dealing with him in any time

yaqouba1
6/13/17

Excellent service, fast delivery and reasonable prices Processing of shipments in record time, exquisite packing materials, many packaging options, thank you to the sponsors

abdulrahmana24
6/12/17

Great & quick packing and shipping. Very reliable and convenient way to to consolidate my packages with lower shipping cost.

hiroshif2
6/9/17

It is quick and polite so I always use Fishisfast. Service is VERY GOOD ; QUICK, reasonable shipping cost and there is Japanese stuff. Thanks for your usual support!

fedorp1
6/9/17

Quickly process the order, no additional services inexpensive, high-quality photo packages, good feedback. Recommend!

mohannadb
6/6/17

Very quick response and nice customer service. Super easy and simple to use. Delivery time was also quick.

Questions? Get answers from the FishIsFast staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FishIsFast