If you value a smooth process or transparent policies, stay away.
- Day 1, I have the option of paying by PayPal, but I want to pay by credit card (stupid me). I ask to pay by credit card. They say, OK, just wait 1 day.
- Day 3. They ask for my ID, photo of my credit card, and the invoices. As my sister purchased these items for me, this is a hassle and a half (why did they not say what was required beforehand?). So I say fine, I will pay by Paypal. Guess what, that has been disabled. There is literally no way to pay for my shipment. I ask to reactivate Paypal. They say OK, just wait 1 day.
- Day 4, They ask for my sister's ID, her credit card, her PayPal invoice, and her bank statements. I point out it is unreasonable to ask for a 3rd party's information. They do not care. I provide it.
- Day 6. I provide what is asked for, despite it being a ridiculous request.
- Day 8, they ask for another of my sister's credit cards, and a picture of her holding up her ID.
So 8 business days later (a week and a half in real days), I still can not pay for my shipment. I will provide what they are requesting, but I wonder what they will ask for next, DNA? Fingerprints? Blood sample?
Any reasonable company would state upfront what is required, not keep adding more and more requirements daily.
Abysmal company - stay away.
“Absolutely horrible and useless customer service with ridiculous undisclosed "security" policies”
• Previous review
Absolutely horrible customer service. My sister bought some things for me to ship to UAE. AFTER I shipped to them, I wanted to pay for shipping to UAE using my credit card, as I do not have a Paypal Account. In order to activate my credit card payment, they asked for my ID and a copy of my credit card. This is fine. They also asked for the invoices. Now, my sister bought these for me, so I had to get the invoices from her, which was very annoying.
And by the way, every time they make a request, it takes then 1 or 2 days for "security" to process.
Then they came back and asked for my sister's ID, her credit card copy and her bank statements. Of course this is ridiculous - how is this related to security for shipping to me? I provided her ID - but how is it OK to ask for a 3rd person's credit card and bank statement?
By the way, they then disabled the pay by paypal feature as well. Why? No reason. No explanation for anything.
I can not wait to see what they ask for next. DNA?
If this was their policy to require these documents, they should have made that clear before accepting shipments. This hassle of providing documents, waiting, then providing more documents, is not worth any potential cost savings.
If you value convenience, transparent policies, and even semi-responsive customer service, stay far away from these people.
After I get this shipment, I will never use them again.
Oh, and get this, now they are saying they will charge fees for holding onto the packages. They are causing the delay with endless "security" questions and then they charge fees for delay. Pretty slimy.