FirstClassWatches.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01926 298499
info@firstclasswatches.co.uk

kimh3
6/24/10
Stated certain watches in stock but when it came to ordering, none were available; it was always the last one "that was just sent off". When order was cancelled, payment had been taken out - this shouldn't have been done until stock was checked and then despatched as stated on website.

Spent two weeks trying to order another watch that was also "in stock" and had repeatedly told them that payment was taken out for the cancelled watch. When I had reordered another watch, payment was taken out AGAIN. Called to complain and was spoken to rudely by someone called "Rob" who claimed he was the manager and was reluctant to provide details as to who to complain. Said I had used a certain tone hence when he used the same tone on me. If I swore at him, I guess he would do the same. "Great customer service!"

Hello, we are an authorised UK retailer for all the brands listed on our website. All our watches are brand new and 100% genuine. We also have a high street jewellery store (James Moore & Co) based at the same address where you can come and view our products if you wish. If you would like to discuss this further or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly on info@firstclasswatches.co.uk Kind Regards Scott

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Hello, yes we are based in the UK and all items are shipped from our UK based store. I would recommend that you check our website for international shipping options on any product you are considering by changing the shopping country to US on the shopping basket page. Thanks, Scott.

By Scott L., FirstClassWatches.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FirstClassWatches.co.uk staff and other customers.

FirstClassWatches.co.uk?