Review of Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies reviews

19 reviews with 5 stars

patrickh
2/3/10

Have had the same experience with Fastbuggies. Ordered back in July '09, received a damaged model which was the wrong spec. in November. Asked them for a refund/collect etc. Nothing. Reported to VISA for a refund. They say I need to prove that Fastbuggies have received the bike back. How can I if they do not disclose their address and why should I pay for the delivery????
Any advice

robinb1
12/4/09

Ordered bike bike on the 7th of last month and it turned up today, the bike was on time so I have not had problems like some others on here. It looks much better that the one on the photo. I did ask fast-buggies about the complaints on here and they told me they had delayed containers and one by one their going through customs and being delivered so i just wanted all readers to know that this company is on the level and that i am very happy with my dirt bike.

thomass3
12/3/09

I was delivered my bikes last week, it was a long wait but worth it and they are really good. I heard the same things some others had heard bike delayed, customs etc but they have come and both in great condition. Like others as well i find getting through on the phone hard so i always had to e-mail. They are clearly having some problems but I don't doubt after getting my bikes that they had that intention I did tell them. I wouldnt be prepared to wait the length of time i waited if i ordered something new but i accept that it could just be a pad period of delays and might give them a chance next year with another order.

arronb
11/30/09

I am very relieved that my quad has finally come. It as purchased for my grand son for his birthday which it missed but i will now be giving it to him for Christmas. I am not in the habbit of posting on site like these but i wanted to let everyone know that i did get my bike in the end. The bike was late and I was not happy about it but i spoke to a young gentleman on the phone who explained that they had some delays and i could stick with it or ask for my money back i said i would wait. Last week i was phoned by a logistics firm confirming that my bike would be here today and it was factoring in the cost i am happy id did stick with it and i will update again with how my grand son gets on with it

nater
11/30/09

MY SONS BIKE CAME TODAY AT 10:00AM AND ITS BETTER THAN WHAT I ORDERED, SUSPENSION IS ADJUSTABLE WHICH IS NOT SHOWN ON THE PHOTO AND THE BRAKES ARE WAVEY REALLY CHUFFED WITH IT

sp7
11/27/09

Singh Patel here my dirt bike which was ordered end of September arrived this afternoon the bike looks good and was supplied with 14" and 16" wheels which was a nice bonus in the flesh looks much better than the photo. Since the first time I saw this site there have been alot more comments good and bad but I got mine and i though i would let everyone know. I will be posting a link for a video of me riding my bike on you tube next week so will update with how i am getting on with it. So far soo good

garetho
11/26/09

I like some other was told my bike was delayed but it arrived this afternoon. The bike is what i wanted and the price i won't argue. Wish it could of arrived sooner which would have saved some worry but seeing as its from christmas its ok. Make sure you have someone to help when unloading I just happend to be off tody which was lucky as my wife would not have been able to help the driver like i did. Merry christmas

tobym
11/26/09

Im going to cut fast buggies some slack here having seen this forum and seen the negative comments i did get a little worried but i said I would give them the chance. I called them up and they explained yes they had alot of late bikes but this wasn't their fault and they were doing their best. I was called on Friday by a courir firm telling me i would get my bike during this week. Today it was delivered and before commenting i said i would ride the thing. Its to excuse my language ******* incredible so well made the model i have is a 125 dirt bike. I don't post on forums like this normally i just think its **** they are getting crap posted about them. So in BIG CAPITALS THIS IS NOT A SCAM you probably will get your bike and if its anything like mine you will love it. If you listen to the negative comments you will just loose out.

lucyb
11/24/09

Like others my item was delayed and I was close to canceling especially after reading some negative comments but i gave them the benifit of the doubt. This after noon my utility quad arrived to say that i am more that pleased with the quad is an understatement. I didnt have the best experience because i waited longer than i was told. I received an apology and spent 20 mins on the phone with Alex as he went through how to run it so a big thank you to him. The site is not a scam and i will report there items are of excellent value and very well put together. Could i reccomend them i am not sure due to the time it took, but if i didnt mind waiting then yes i would. Overall prices are unbeatable quality great delivery time longer than average.

gordonm
11/22/09

order went through on the 29 th september for 2 bikes. One bike received 15 days later but it was blue not black but i said ok because it was early second bike received last week ,2 weeks late. I was informed by e-mail about the delay on the second bike and agreed to wait. One bike was a 50cc and its perfect for my 6 year old the second a 110cc for my 11 year old. I work at honda service center so i assembled them at the workshop. The 50cc bike came fully assembled but i would advise checking them for anything loose. The 110cc need the racks putting on and a top up of oil. On the whole I am quite impressed and for the prices i didnt mind waiting a little longer. Communication is on the weak side but i think thats the only problem. Our workshop fixes street bikes and sometimes we have to wait a bit longer for things to ship I tried to make my review as complete as possible. I will update if there is anything worthwhile to mention but for now I am very pleased.

charlesl1
11/21/09

Ordered a quad it becuase it was £200 less then anywhere else and I am very happy with it and the service. I was contacted by the courirs the day before it arrived and told them i couldnt take it becuase i work off shore they sorted out another date. My opinion after reading this is that they had some problems and they have sorted them. You get for what you pay for so if it means getting a good quality bike at much less than the competition they are worth it if your willing to wait a bit longer

angelan
11/20/09

Service average. Bike was excellent. Will confirm having received my item today nothing dodgy about this company. Just though i would post as it seemed they were getting some stick. Have purchased another one for delivery in january received details promptly. TBH i never call found e-mails easier. So yea 4 stars for quality.

garyb3
11/20/09

I am glad i did not take notice of the negative posts I have found fast buggies to nothing but professional. Delays happen, so what. NO they won't take your money and of course they will deliver. All i did was ask for the container number found out it was late they told me they would call me when it would clear and I got my bike. I think its quite funny that people are prepared to talk rubbish but not prepared to tell the truth. The quad is brilliant it was cheap and i really hope any one who reads a forum like this uses some intelligence. So anyway A BIG THANK YOU TO FAST BUGGIES YOU WILL MAKE MY SONS CHRISTMAS

tonyp4
11/18/09

I received my quad this morning at 8:30 am i have checked it and it seems perfect bar a missing sticker on the left hand side. I have had no issues with this fast-buggies. The quad was as described and whenever i e-mailed i tended to get a reply within the same day or latest next. This is a good company and i would purchase from them again.

kerrys
11/17/09

I had read these posts and in fact my bike was delayed but i work in shipping my self so tracked the consignment to the port they told me and in fact it seems that they said was all true the ship was delayed. Today i received my delayed quad and i am over the moon with it. These things happen and i think the comments about delays are unfair as it appears the company was telling the truth. I received compensation and i am very glad i choose to wait its very easy to put a company down but i found by asking politely they explained the situation. To anyone out there waiting i wouldnt worry i checked and it seems they have quite a few containers going through customs. Would i recomend them, yes i would. Although my order was late i felt then handled it well and i gave them 5 stars. I have a hundred and ten cc quad from them and its just great value.

roberth3
11/10/09

i have not had any issue i made my order 5 weeks ago and it was delivered 1st of this Month. The buggy has no been used for about 18 hours without a single problem. My son jumped it and i clenched thinking that no way a £300 quad could survive but it did and is running sound. I am a very happy dad.

jackl1
11/9/09

This is a fantastic company the negative comments are very shocking and I can only conclude exagerated judgeing by my experience. I work for a disabled school and for 3 years now we have been buying quads from here and we use them as a treat for the children. They always reply promptly and all the bikes have been excellent. We have just received an order for 10 bikes last week and i can not say how much these bikes mean to the kids. As with any company I am sure things go wrong but fast-buggies have always replied to any queries i had. If I could give 10 stars i would

timm2
11/4/09

I checked this site closely for 2 weeks now as I had a quad on order. The quad has turned up this morning and It is superb in the flesh. The only thing was a handle bar bolt had been but i replaced that. I have now started the quad and had a quick go on it and it feels solid. I would advise anyone looking at the site that I had a good experience with fast buggies.

lewist
11/3/09

I along with my sister orderd 2 quads from this site I was initially worried because the prices seemed a bit low. The quads were delivered to a garden shop down the road who fix our lawnmower. His comments were the quads were very well made and he was impressed that they cost so little soo much so that they are thinking about selling them themselves. I had no problems whatsoever and owning my own online business I felt the need to comment becuase for every one upset customer there is probably 100 who are happy but don't post. Fast buggies was great and i would hand on heart reccomend them without fail. Its a sham to see good companies have rubbish posted about them.

glad im not the only one we ordered 2 and have had all th above excuses that was 4 months ago and three different delivery dates - now we have got fed up and asked for a refund that hasnt been returned and that was 3 weeks ago! dodgy springs to mind! they have £500 of our money and we are highly unlikly to get our boys a pair of matching quads now for xmas!!! stay clear and request a refund - we are claiming ours back from mastercard

By rachael b.
Questions? Get answers from the Fastbuggies staff and other customers.

Fastbuggies?