Review of Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies reviews

alexc
12/8/09

hi, its alex cooper here thanks to all of you who gave me your hard earned cash, and are getting nothing in return, cos all i want to do is ruin christmas and i think im getting close to it, merry christmas hope all the little ones cry.
PS. I THINK MY HEAD WILL BLOW UP IF I TELL CUSTOMERS THE TRUTH, LOVE ALEX COOPER TOP SALES MAN FASTBUGGIES

joannag
12/8/09

NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU A PREPARED FOR MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENTS AND LIES. SHOCKING., DISHONEST & HORRENDOUS. Ordered April - received September - Wrong colour and model, NO seat, broken bearings, loose nuts & bolts, Missing Wheel - Replaced Bits - personally - Engine CEASED WITHIN 2 HOURS - Month later replacement came - Looked the part - ceased within 4 hours. Returned Quad 1 month ago - promised full refund by 30/11/09 ...Still Waiting

raymondc
12/8/09

Hi everybody, It has been interesting reading the different reviews about this company so I thought I would add my comments. I ordered a blue Tiger quad in April of this year and it eventually arrived six weeks later after an initial delay because the original quad had been damaged by the couriers.
I was offered compensation of £40.00P so considering the original price was only £190.00p felt I would be foolish not to accept.
When I opened the package to assemble the quad the first thing was it was black without any decals or lights.Also the quality is poor when compared to the more expensive quads but you get what you payed for in this world. I was not too bothered but send an email saying that the quad I received was actually different in style to the one shown on the website. They replied saying it was the new 2009 updated model and if I wanted a lighting kit they would send one but because it tends to drain the small battery. I said ok I leave this but you should up date your website!! They agreed to this but the last time I looked it is still the same "old model". Secondly the quad arrived without the remote key fobs. This is where it gets frustrating also regarding the compensation.
The first told me the compensation would be in my credit card account within 14 days it never came. Then it would be in my account by the end of the month, the key fobs had been ordered from the supplier in China and would be arriving in the next week and for me to contact the courier. This I did and the chap I spoke to said none of these quads come with remote key fobs. I got back to the delivery dept.of Fastbuggies regarding the agreed compensation as well as the keyfobs and all in all I was, to coin a phrase fobbed off with lie after lie after lie, Finally they informed me the key fobs had been posted and should be with me within a week and the compensation would also be dealt with as they wanted put an end to this matter. Needless to say the keyfobs did not arrive and of course neither has the compensation. I wrote one last email suggesting they should have sent them by registered post which they agreed was a good idea and would be getting onto the couriers to send onother two keyfobs by this method. This was in October and I have heard nothing since. I havent sent any more emails as I was fed up with all the downright lies. So in conclusion although the quad bike works and my grandson was happy as Larry with it. The after sales service is absolute rubbish and the fact the only way to communicate is by email as they never answer the phone. So would I recommend them, no way, and would I buy from them again, not a chance.

hannahc2
12/8/09

This website is a complete JOKE! They treat you like crap as soon as they've taken your money and then LIE to you repeatedly about when you will recieve your order. We ordered our sons tiger quad the 2nd week in sep we're now told it will be here on time for xmas which is only 2 and a half weeks away! Each time i've tried to contact them there telephone number goes straight onto a answering machine, there online link via there website is a complete fake and there emails, you don't get a reply for a few days or weeks later! In the emails they have lied to me saying my order is with the delivery company and when i phoned them they told me they didnt even have our order yet and at the end of nov richard they delivery man told me he was 95% sure we would have our order ontime for xmas and now two weeks later he's only 70% sure! They also told us that our item was in consignment 8 and when i spoke to the delivery company richard again informed me that it was actually in consignment 10! When i went back to fastbuggies via email of course, they told me that they had never lied to me however in my eyes telling me that my order was already with the delivery company and that it was ready to be dispatched twice when the delivery company havent even got it yet is a LIE! I also was told again that richard from xlr8 logistics the delivery company was wrong my item was in container 8 the next container to be recieved by richard! When i spoke to richard he was quite helpful and nice and told me his company was constantly getting phone calls about fastbuggies and the deliverys and that they shouldn't have given there number out as they can only deliver the items when they receive them which of course is totally correct, however i have called a few times and sometimes the people i have spoken to have been rude to me and unhelpful! I am not holding my breath about getting our quad in time and will be taking it further i have asked for a ful refund twice and theyve just pawned me off with another rubbish excuse! All we wanted was for our little boy to have his quad on time for xmas and we thought it would be here 2weeks after we ordered it like it said when we ordered it! A family member also ordered from them and asked for a refund and the following week there quad was delivered and they kept it due to the hassle they expected when trying to return it! It wasnt even the colour that they had ordered and the stickers were crap and cheap looking! My husband and i are both sick of the fastbuggies company and would never reccommend them to anyone as there beyond a joke and in there emails they can't even spell which makes it even worse and makes us think its a complete fraudulent company! We will be going to trading standards and the newspapers to try and warn people off this company and getting there money taken and never getting the item! thats it been 4months since we ordered! JOKE!!!!!! DONT EVER BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE 15/12/09
I recieved an email from fastbuggies last week reassuring me my order would be dispatched this week, i contacted xlr8 logistics toight and richard told me hes not expecting to get our order in as its been in the country for over a month and that he dosent think they will be getting it full stop so there goes my sons xmas present! i am furious! Going to contact watchdog and trading standards!

update 16/12/09
now they are saying that they are no longer taking orders and you can't even get onto the site any more!!!! who do they think they are taking our money and treating us like this!!!!!! they should never be alowed to trade again as they couldn't organise a p##s up in a brewary. they are saying they are concertrating on delivering the orders left or refunding the money. i think there should be compensation as they have had everyones money in there own bank accounts building up the intrest. the one thing they have managed to do is spoil my sons xmas as he is no longer getting his quad that he has been asking santa for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you fast buggies.

christieh
12/7/09

We are also living in fear of not receiving our quad bike for our boys for Christmas.
We ordered a midi-quad bike for our three boys on the 29th of Oct and was told at time of sale that we could expect delivery on 20th of Nov.
on 19th Nov. We had an email saying that the delivery was delayed and we were offered £35 compensation and a new delivery date of 4th Dec.
Needless to say that we still have received neither the quad-bike or any correspondence .
I tried to ring but no answer, and when I brought up the subject on their on-line chat service they disconnected.
We have no money for anything else for our children all our money has gone to this company. It took months to save for the quad. Does anybody have any suggestions? What can we do? Will we get the quad for Christmas?

OK people heres an update. Your not going to like it.
Just recieved an email from fast buggies:

Dear C Henly

My Name is David Misfud and I am the owner and managing Director of Fast buggies, as you are aware we have had some serious problems over the last 3 months in terms of delivery. These delays were caused by shipments arriving very late which in turn caused mass cancellations and coupled with the economic climate had led to an unrecoverable position.

During the course of this year we delivered successfully 7 containers load of bikes approx ( 1000) and our problems are focused only on the 2 late containers. It was not our intention to cause you any problems and up till today we are trying all options in order deliver these remaining items.

We have stopped taking any new orders as we feel although more containers were due in January it was only right to focus on these late orders.

As advised by trading authorities in a situation like this in which we have broken the contract by not being able to deliver within the agreed contract period we must either come up with a written delivery agreement or a refund.

WE ARE UNABLE TO DELIVER IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS and as such it is assumed should you NOT reply to this e-mail that you wish to have a full refund.

Over the next 10 days all customers will be receiving a letter in the post from myself confirming the above situation and also containing my full German contact details and address with a free post return envelope so you can confirm in writing once you have received your refund which will take place in the next 30 days.

It is with a heavy heart and deep regret I am sending you this correspondence and I can assure you having put in large sums of my own personal money to try and recover the position that everything possible was done.

With thanks

David Misfud

So NOBODY will be receiving a quad for Christmas from these people now.
Thank fully we gave up last week and we were able to get a refund from Cyberbit.eu, who were brilliant and set up a direct wire transfer of our money which I am happy to report that we received today.

Good Luck every1

dannyh
12/5/09

I have just received this!!..................

We are unable to deliver in time for Christmas and as such it is assumed should you NOT reply to this e-mail that you wish to have a full refund.

With thanks
David Misfud

sharonc1
12/5/09

We ordered a mini quad bike for my son's birthday in October, we ordered in plenty of time so it would be there on his birthday and yet its now 5th December and STILL NO quad bike,, im very dissapointed and so is my 6yr old son, trying to explain it to him is not easy and he has got upset over this. We've been given several dates that it would be here by and still no quad, apparently problems with customs then it was in a container at Felixstow then awaiting contact from a courier??
I wouldnt order from them again :-( VERY unhappy with them.

johne
12/5/09

Ordered a kids tiger quad on 7th July,it arrived on the 27th Nov.Told the delays were due to quads being damaged on arrival,not up to spec,parts missing,it's now with our couriers,it's at customs,delayed at Folkstone, offered compensation for delays,you name i've heard it ALL.So was expecting the quad to be perfect,WRONG!!!,Definately NOT UP TO SPEC, No Lights,No remote Key Fobs,Wrong Colour,Smashed Battery Charger,WRONG QUAD.Quality looks like it came from a pound shop!!!
Have managed to speak to someone at Fastbuggies once,but now no-one answers the phone,seems like they know it's you calling and avoid picking up.DEFINATELY NEEDS A CALL TO TRADING STANDARDS.TOTAL LOAD OF S***,Really had my trousers pulled down on this one.

robinb1
12/4/09

Ordered bike bike on the 7th of last month and it turned up today, the bike was on time so I have not had problems like some others on here. It looks much better that the one on the photo. I did ask fast-buggies about the complaints on here and they told me they had delayed containers and one by one their going through customs and being delivered so i just wanted all readers to know that this company is on the level and that i am very happy with my dirt bike.

jacquil
12/4/09

We have ordered 2 quaks over 5 weeks ago - plenty of time for Christmas, our delivery was due today 4th December but we have been contacted to say it will not be delivered as it is with Customs - sounds a familiar story!!!! My main concern is how close we are to Christmas and the fact i can never get hold of them on the telphone (engaged tone) - does anyone have a number that actually works?!! We just need assurance that they will be delivered by Xmas, otherwise we will have two very disappointed boys - HELP!

trevorl
12/4/09

I'm having trouble with fast buggies not delivering, although they took the money from my debit card 6 weeks ago. I received an e-mail apologising for the delay on the 1st date, but nothing has arrived by the 2nd date given. The only way I can contact them now is through chat, and the chat operator just tells me to contact deliveries. There is no answer to phone calls or e-mails. I have given an MEH rating, but next time you hear from me it'll be $#@! if I still have no quad or contact from the company. If my son doesn't get this for Xmas it's going to be awful. I said he'd get a quad if he was good, and he's been an angel! I'm beginning to think the company may be scam and that all the positive comments here were posted by them! I hope I'm wrong.

mru

Plain and simple
Q, how would you describe this company in 2 words?
A, LYING BAST@RDS

thomass3
12/3/09

I was delivered my bikes last week, it was a long wait but worth it and they are really good. I heard the same things some others had heard bike delayed, customs etc but they have come and both in great condition. Like others as well i find getting through on the phone hard so i always had to e-mail. They are clearly having some problems but I don't doubt after getting my bikes that they had that intention I did tell them. I wouldnt be prepared to wait the length of time i waited if i ordered something new but i accept that it could just be a pad period of delays and might give them a chance next year with another order.

angeliqued
12/3/09

My advice to everyone who has order from Fast Buggies, get in touch with Cyberbit and ask for a refund, I contacted them last week, and my refund is currently being processed and I have been told I will have it in 48 hours from today. Fast Buggies is a total waste of time, I had ordered a quad bike in November for my son's birthday, and after following up, got loads of excuses and eventually received the generic email they sent out about their deliveries. I actually offered to agree to an alternative date to receive the quad bike, as I was overseas for a month so it made no difference anymore, and they didn't even respond! Cyberbit are nice to talk to, and I was told that I was one of hundreds getting a refund, suggest everyone else do the same or you will be waiting for ages! The only thing about Cyberbit, you are best to put it in an email and the person dealing with it, is Kieran Ambrose....

I can't believe that a company, that could have done exceptionally well during a recession managed to royally screw it up and will end up closing down.....

allanm
12/3/09

Ordered two quads on 6th Oct the price was fab but have not had the dlivered yet and cannot get any info about it. They do not come back to you these are Xmas presents and I,am concerned that I will have to get some other gift for my kids.If you are ordering from this web site be wary of time scales and be prepared to not have alot of contact will them.

davidc4
12/3/09

I ordered a motox bike in September and was given a delivery date of 30th October. The delivery date came and went with no explanation. I contacted fastbuggies and was eventually told another 14 days. Again no delivery and no explanation. I again contacted them and was told another 10 days max. Still no bike no explanation and cannot contact them and believe me i've tried. My credit card provider have now taken over the recovery of my hard earned. There may be some good reviews on here but I would recommend to anyone to steer well clear of this company.

David Misfud emailed me 04/12/09 to ask for my details with a view to sorting out the problem. After reading the reviews here i'm not sure I even want the bike if it arrived tommorrow. With complaints detailing broken/missing parts, poor quality and completely wrong item I think taking delivery of a bike I could well have issues with would just add to the problem.
I've sent Mr Misfud my mobile number if he'd like a chat, and unlike him I answer my phone!
Mr misfud is no longer answering my emails, but my credit card provider has credited my account with the £740.00 and even if the bike arrived now i'd refuse delivery. It turns out fastbuggies are well known to trading standards having been prosecuted several times before.

If you've paid on your credit card you should have no problem with a refund, your credit card provider will refund your money and chase fastbuggies for their cash.

If there's anyone on here that lives near Basingstoke they might like to check out this address, and break the bastards legs for me.

fastbuggies uk ltd
suite989
islington house
basingstoke
rg24 8ph

peters5
12/2/09

Avoid this company, they are one of the worst I have ever dealt with !!
Sept 23rd -Ordered
Delivery confirmed for Oct 23rd
Oct 22nd, - told delayed in shipping, new date Nov 6th, offered £25 compensation, (not received)
Oct 27th -reconfirmed Nov 6th delivery and compensation top be credited (still nothing received)
Nov 4th - delayed again for at least 10 days.
Nov 5th - told to expect delivery Nov 23rd
Nov 17th - I tried to get an update, took me 50 phone calls (never answered), 7 live chat sessions before I got an email saying I would be called by Alex Cooper later in the day. They never called me just sent emails saying can they help ?
eventually received an email stating Everything is on track for the 23rd
Nov 19th - told delivery will be Nov 30th, after multiple emails get a reply - Yes its clarified, and is being sent tomorrow for delivery Monday Nov 23rd.
Nov 20th - Yes leaving today as agreed.
Nov 23rd - given tel number of courier, call them, they say NO, definitely no delivery for me ! Eventually after multple emails and calls to courier company, they confrim delivery Nov 24th.
Nov - 24th - courier arrives, box is damaged, open it completely different quad to what I ordered, smaller, cheap and nasty and both rear mudguards broken.
They agree wrong bike sent.
Nov 25th - I can wait till next batch, or keep the one sent, or have full refund.
Nov 26 - tell them I want full refund and them to collect bike.They agree.
Nov 30th - I give them 2 dates to collect, they reply will check and arrange.
Dec 2nd - nothing, so i email again, still nothing.........

victoriat
12/2/09

I ordered two bikes in September. The Master Quad arrived in October and this fell apart, the brakes don't work properly, the back wheels fell off, The suspension arm snapped, the airfilter blew fell of and was lost. The Exhust has blown and the battery doesn't hold it's charge. It came in the wrong colour and was meant to be assembled as wasn't. Despite my many attempts to get this fixed as a matter of urgency, it is now DECEMBER and nobody will take my call, return my emails. I was meant to have had the Childs Quad delivered Monday and the other bike collected but as I antcipated, there was no delivery!!!It was agreed for us to pay for the bike when we were happy - Who would be happy with this level of service?

annet7
12/1/09

Finally gave up on wednesday and ordered elsewhere, now i just need my refund that I have been promised !!!! i bet they won't refund as quickly as they took the cash in the first place !!!

greigp
12/1/09

Just had a quad deliverd after 8 weeks of waiting Wrong kind Wrong colour
Cant get intough with any1 they don't reply to my emails."STAY WELL CLEAR ".Now i have to explain to my 6 year old son why Santa didnt bring what he wanted.Also they promise compensation that never arrives.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go elsewhere for you purchases as this company only wants your hard earned money and gives nothing that you ordered.

sophien
11/30/09

I've been keeping my eye on Fast Buggies's reviews for a long time, and this is what I think is happening:

1. People order on Fast Buggies and either don't get what they order or they have a bad customer service experience.
2. They post a bad review here
3. Fast Buggies then calls them and tries to get them to change their review in exchange for getting the product they ordered in the first place

My advice: look out for these guys and be wary!!

helenc
11/30/09

order sc1000002198 was delivered to me 2 weeks ago but it was missing a dust cap, Alex sent it out for me, order sc1000002233 was delivered to me on Monday of this week. I am very happy with both the quad and the dirt bike. I would agree with some that their customer service could be better but the bikes were as ordered and i did get the parts when i asked. I will rate this company 4 out of 5 my brother has ordered a bike for my nephew which has yet to come but i have the date for that and i am not to worried have received the previous 2 orders.

arronb
11/30/09

I am very relieved that my quad has finally come. It as purchased for my grand son for his birthday which it missed but i will now be giving it to him for Christmas. I am not in the habbit of posting on site like these but i wanted to let everyone know that i did get my bike in the end. The bike was late and I was not happy about it but i spoke to a young gentleman on the phone who explained that they had some delays and i could stick with it or ask for my money back i said i would wait. Last week i was phoned by a logistics firm confirming that my bike would be here today and it was factoring in the cost i am happy id did stick with it and i will update again with how my grand son gets on with it

nater
11/30/09

MY SONS BIKE CAME TODAY AT 10:00AM AND ITS BETTER THAN WHAT I ORDERED, SUSPENSION IS ADJUSTABLE WHICH IS NOT SHOWN ON THE PHOTO AND THE BRAKES ARE WAVEY REALLY CHUFFED WITH IT

marnies
11/30/09

We have been contacted by David Misfud the owner who assures us that he is going to sort out the problem and should have the solution by Monday.
Update - two weeks have now passed and apart from asking us to take our review off this site and saying that he would sort the problem out we have heard nothing and have had no answer to 4/5 emails we have sent over that period. We are at our wits end and assume now that we have no choice but to contact the OFT.

glad im not the only one we ordered 2 and have had all th above excuses that was 4 months ago and three different delivery dates - now we have got fed up and asked for a refund that hasnt been returned and that was 3 weeks ago! dodgy springs to mind! they have £500 of our money and we are highly unlikly to get our boys a pair of matching quads now for xmas!!! stay clear and request a refund - we are claiming ours back from mastercard

By rachael b.
Questions? Get answers from the Fastbuggies staff and other customers.

Fastbuggies?