Review of Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies reviews

jamess4
11/18/09

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED
Hi, I recieved my 250cc buggy last friday, I'm pleased with the quality of it and it came fully built so i only had to tighten up a few nuts and bolts,BUT the problem is it got sent out WITHOUT the EXHAUST and DOCUMENTS for registering it and the WRONG COLOUR so the sales manager (Alex) is sorting that out for me and i will hopefully have them soon, I took it out on sunday even tho its really loud without the exhaust and it is going really well. I had delays with the delivery(3 Months) but i just waited and it finally arrived and i'm pleased with the final product, At the price your buying these products at compared to other sites i've seen you'll probably be saving a couple of hundred pound so just sit it out and wait and your product will arrive. I would recommend this site only if you want to save money.BUT BE WARNED YOU MAY NOT GET THE SAME MODEL OR COLOUR, I'll update again when i recieve my exhaust. Thanks.
UPDATE: 6 weeks on and still no exhaust or documents for the buggy,

UPDATE: Have now contacted cyberbit to try and get a full refund as i'm not waiting any longer on these wasters. I ordered in july and still can't use the buggy so i give up.

DON'T WASTE UR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY

tonyp4
11/18/09

I received my quad this morning at 8:30 am i have checked it and it seems perfect bar a missing sticker on the left hand side. I have had no issues with this fast-buggies. The quad was as described and whenever i e-mailed i tended to get a reply within the same day or latest next. This is a good company and i would purchase from them again.

kerrys
11/17/09

I had read these posts and in fact my bike was delayed but i work in shipping my self so tracked the consignment to the port they told me and in fact it seems that they said was all true the ship was delayed. Today i received my delayed quad and i am over the moon with it. These things happen and i think the comments about delays are unfair as it appears the company was telling the truth. I received compensation and i am very glad i choose to wait its very easy to put a company down but i found by asking politely they explained the situation. To anyone out there waiting i wouldnt worry i checked and it seems they have quite a few containers going through customs. Would i recomend them, yes i would. Although my order was late i felt then handled it well and i gave them 5 stars. I have a hundred and ten cc quad from them and its just great value.

philc
11/17/09

This company is rubbish. I ordered my quad at the end of June and it is now the 17th of November and still no quad. I was told numerous delivery dates, but it never came. It was supposedly stuck in customs, and then when it finally made it to my region the couriers wouldn't deliver it. They say that they brought the quad and I wasn't in and that they arranged a delivery time, but that is total rubbish. They now want another £30 to compensate this, although I have told them no way. So now they say that they are sending it back to England. Ridiculous. And Fastbuggies are no help, as they just tell me to contact the couriers. NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

UPDATE: At the start of December my quad finally arrived, but it doesn't even work! It's meant to be brand new but now I am sitting with a 110cc quad that doesn't move. The £55 that I was offered for compensation for it being late has never been given to me, and they are now just totally ignoring my e-mails and I can't get in contact with them. What a bunch of WASTERS!

briant1
11/17/09

Like a lot of people on this page, I have been waiting since the middle of August for my childs Tiger Quad. It is now 17th Nov. I have also had the excuses of quad damaged in transit, is at customs and is with couriers however still no quad. I have just requested my money back so watch this space!!! FOR THE FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD GOOD SERVICE FROM THESE PEOPLE - I AM NOT EXAGGERATING, THE SERVICE IS DISGUSTING!!!

*********** 25/11/09 Just recieved my quadbike!! Hooray I thought! Until I opened the packaging. 3 out of the 4 mud guards were broke, wheel colletts were missing and to top it all it isnt the quad I ordered! No lights, remote fobs, adjustable throttle etc. Absolutely disgusting and NOT an exageration!!!!!

KEEP AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, I WISH I HAD GONE ELSWHERE AND PAYED THE EXTRA. TRIED RINGING BUT AS USUAL THEY ARENT ANSWERING

tracym1
11/16/09

......................

laraw
11/13/09

UPDATE: Fastbuggies has responded via phone. I have ordered elsewhere so continued with the cancellation of my order. Pending full refund I have abbreviated my initial review.

On the 26th of August I ordered a quad bike for my son, its now 12 November and I am still waiting for delivery, first one apparently was damaged in transit - fair enough I said, they said 2 weeks and I'd have his quad bike, its all being rushed through!

As an online company fastbuggies should ensure their line of supply & delivery is efficient enough to meet the claims they make on their web site.

janes4
11/11/09

Waited since mid september for delivery of Quad, lots of excuses , eg damaged so can`t deliver and container held at customs and still no delivery. Contacting Card fraud squad and Trading standards.

waynes1
11/10/09

Like everybody else they have got me aswell i orderd in 7th july and no quad realy angry and can't beleve i fell for this trick realy don't know what to do now....

roberth3
11/10/09

i have not had any issue i made my order 5 weeks ago and it was delivered 1st of this Month. The buggy has no been used for about 18 hours without a single problem. My son jumped it and i clenched thinking that no way a £300 quad could survive but it did and is running sound. I am a very happy dad.

jackl1
11/9/09

This is a fantastic company the negative comments are very shocking and I can only conclude exagerated judgeing by my experience. I work for a disabled school and for 3 years now we have been buying quads from here and we use them as a treat for the children. They always reply promptly and all the bikes have been excellent. We have just received an order for 10 bikes last week and i can not say how much these bikes mean to the kids. As with any company I am sure things go wrong but fast-buggies have always replied to any queries i had. If I could give 10 stars i would

keird
11/9/09

This website is awful i so sorry all you guys before me!!!!!!
I wish i had seen this before i bought!!! plus can anyone recommend a good website for cheap moto-cross bikes???? We are contacting the fraud team!!! please warn all friends not to use this website!!!!

jasonb3
11/4/09

WILL POST AGAIN SHORTLY.......

frasiers
11/4/09

I ordered 3 items from this site 2 mini bikes and a quad. The mini bikes arrived a week early and the quad 3 days after. I have owned blata mini bikes before but i was not prepared to pay £700 for another one so I tried fast buggies not epexpecting much. Thankfully i can report that the quality is very good on the mini bikes. The quad i havent started yet as i keeping it for my sons christmas preasent but i have made a quick visual inspection and everything looks good. So a big thumbs up

timm2
11/4/09

I checked this site closely for 2 weeks now as I had a quad on order. The quad has turned up this morning and It is superb in the flesh. The only thing was a handle bar bolt had been but i replaced that. I have now started the quad and had a quick go on it and it feels solid. I would advise anyone looking at the site that I had a good experience with fast buggies.

emmat1
11/3/09

received 2 tiger quads today that were ordered in aug.. what a load of rubbish!!!! they are nothing like the advert.. wrong colours delivered for a start.. no fobs, no lights, no colour coded mud guards.. totally the wrong bikes!!!! spoke to alex and he said that colour cannot be guaranteed... whats the point in giving us the option then alex.. i've got a 4yr old child who thinks he's having a red quad.. hey kid.. will black do??? do not buy from these scum bags.." ALEX, I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THIS LOAD OF CRAP PICKED UP!!! Ive taken pictures of what i received today, if you wish to see the crap that you could end up with, send me a message and i'll try and send you the pic. Would anyone else like to join me in contacting 'watchdog' or any other consumer complaints organisation???? i've spent 400 pounds of my kids xmas money on utter crap!!! what am i gonna give my kids 4 xmas now ALEX!!!!!!!!?????????

JUST CONTACTED "WATCHDOG" ON BEHALF OF US ALL, BUT JUST TO CONVINCE THEM TO HELP US YOU COULD EACH SUBMIT YOUR OWN STORIES. CHECK OUT THE WATCHDOG WEBSITE AND FILL IN A FORM THAT TAKES 5 MINS.
UPDATE.. 6TH JAN 2010..

Ended up buying second hand quads in time 4 xmas. But i still have the crap that fastbuggies sent sitting in my shed. Not only are fastbuggies choosing not to get back to me but this site, cyberit??? are not responding to emails either?? Can anyone else give me any info about cyberit please??

lewist
11/3/09

I along with my sister orderd 2 quads from this site I was initially worried because the prices seemed a bit low. The quads were delivered to a garden shop down the road who fix our lawnmower. His comments were the quads were very well made and he was impressed that they cost so little soo much so that they are thinking about selling them themselves. I had no problems whatsoever and owning my own online business I felt the need to comment becuase for every one upset customer there is probably 100 who are happy but don't post. Fast buggies was great and i would hand on heart reccomend them without fail. Its a sham to see good companies have rubbish posted about them.

richardb3

...

andrewh2
11/2/09

Andy H again

over 14 days sice I cancelled my order, full refund promised not yet recieved, please do not touch these people, their behaviour is bordering on fraudulant. Please rease all the adverse comments, DO NOT TOUCH THEM!!!

markh6
11/1/09

do not buy anything from this company.orderd two quad bikes,told a delivery date nothing!!! IGNORED my phone calls & emails.was told one bike was damaged in shipment.and only one bike would be delivered,this bike never arrived.it turned up two weeks later but was scratched stickers missing had two flat tyres,ignition barrel hanging out.this bike was not new.so was promised compensation and a replacement plus my other bike.inever recieved any compensation or my quad bikes.so after all the hassle and excuses,asked for a refund.was told the money had been payed out but not recieved it.TRADEING STANDARDS are now involved.and will be takeing LEGAL action.STAY WELL CLEAR.

colinm
10/21/09

I ordered a 110 farmer quad with twin exhaust reverse gear,cut off fob alarm fob and camo,after waiting about 10 weeks and not the 2 or 3 that was promissed i had a quad bike delivered a kids one nothing like the one i ordered,they collected the next day with full apollogies from Alex that i would get the one i odered of the next container,that was delivered about 3 weeks later.bright yellow,no key fobs,no reverse.only one exhaust Alex said they had stopped making them because the second exhaust did not work properly,collected 2 days later,Alex sent me a photo of the one i was going to get yeah great,it arrived at the courier XLR8, phoned them told he could not ship out to me unless Alex gave him the go ahead and that he would comfirm with Alex,phoned XLR8 next morning only to be told he had sent it out to another client the night before.cancelled my order Alex said he had put it through and would recieve in about 2 weeks time.needles to say never arived,got building society to try and get money back,had to fill in a form and it should take about 3 weeks. meantime i have today sent of an email to cyberbitA/S they phoned me for the order number and bank not the number i did not have the order num coz they never gave4 me one. 2 hours later i had an email from them quoting the order number this is what it says.
I write to in form you that aq full refund has now been issuede in respect of your fastbuggies order they then quote the order num.this should be back in you account within 48 hours or monday at the latest. NICOLINA JOHANNESON, CYBER MERCHANT SUPPORT.. any further assistance please do not hessitate to contact us.;

from colin m. really peed of and disgruntled with FUKC BUGGERS . CO.UK

davidb4
10/17/09

Unfortunately there were some minor issues with my order and various posts here raised concern, additionally I was unable to get hold of fast-buggies and feared the worst and therefore cancelled my order. In doing so I was contacted promptly and Fast-buggies dealt with the matter extremely honestly and professionally. Would I reccommend them...........well on price alone definitely.....as I cancelled my order I can't comment on delivery service, other than to say that the dealings I had were concluded satisfactory .

kw1
10/16/09

I would not reccomend this website as I did not received my product and waited over 3 months with false promise of delivery in the end I had to reclaim money via card company and order else where since writing the review I have recieved a email and call from them saying it was a rare situation (make your own judgement on this)?, My quad was suposedly dropped off a lorry and damaged and the courriers were giving me £150 compensation for this which I also never received from fastbuggies.

jodieh
10/7/09

this is my last review, many of you may no that fastbuggies have stopped trading, we have been waiting since august 2009 for our refund and to our massive dissapointment it looks like we will never get our money back, david misfud and alex cooper have done f**k all to get our money back even when they knew that the processor that took our money wasnt refunding the clients, so now because of then we are in the $#*! they owe us neary one thousand pounds and it looks like they have well and truely pocketed it! as a young family we can't even take it to court! thanks very much fastbuggies i hope your proud of yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone waiting for there refund now the company have gone bust????? please let me know

jm2
10/2/09

Ordered a Buggy 2 months ago. Was given a delivery and it never showed. Was given another delivery date and a partial refund as a good will gesture however the refund would not be given until I received the goods. Decided to get a full refund and still have not got the money. Now have my banks fraud team on the case so watch out fastbuggies. In my opinion, STAY WELL WAY from this company.

glad im not the only one we ordered 2 and have had all th above excuses that was 4 months ago and three different delivery dates - now we have got fed up and asked for a refund that hasnt been returned and that was 3 weeks ago! dodgy springs to mind! they have £500 of our money and we are highly unlikly to get our boys a pair of matching quads now for xmas!!! stay clear and request a refund - we are claiming ours back from mastercard

By rachael b.
Questions? Get answers from the Fastbuggies staff and other customers.

Fastbuggies?