Review of Fastbuggies

Fastbuggies reviews

sarahs3
11/27/09

like every one eles ordered quad in oct been told at the docks and the quad would be in by the 27 off november guess what still no reply from them they don`t answer phones or e-mails got card fraud on to them i get refund from them as fast buggys are not likely to give money back like every one eles.

sp7
11/27/09

Singh Patel here my dirt bike which was ordered end of September arrived this afternoon the bike looks good and was supplied with 14" and 16" wheels which was a nice bonus in the flesh looks much better than the photo. Since the first time I saw this site there have been alot more comments good and bad but I got mine and i though i would let everyone know. I will be posting a link for a video of me riding my bike on you tube next week so will update with how i am getting on with it. So far soo good

elizabetha
garetho
11/26/09

I like some other was told my bike was delayed but it arrived this afternoon. The bike is what i wanted and the price i won't argue. Wish it could of arrived sooner which would have saved some worry but seeing as its from christmas its ok. Make sure you have someone to help when unloading I just happend to be off tody which was lucky as my wife would not have been able to help the driver like i did. Merry christmas

stephenw4
11/26/09

OK, this will be my final update:

Received my refund receipt yesterday detailing the refunded transaction through the payment processor and the money has now been credited back in to my card.

tobym
11/26/09

Im going to cut fast buggies some slack here having seen this forum and seen the negative comments i did get a little worried but i said I would give them the chance. I called them up and they explained yes they had alot of late bikes but this wasn't their fault and they were doing their best. I was called on Friday by a courir firm telling me i would get my bike during this week. Today it was delivered and before commenting i said i would ride the thing. Its to excuse my language ******* incredible so well made the model i have is a 125 dirt bike. I don't post on forums like this normally i just think its **** they are getting crap posted about them. So in BIG CAPITALS THIS IS NOT A SCAM you probably will get your bike and if its anything like mine you will love it. If you listen to the negative comments you will just loose out.

martins3
11/26/09

eventually got my quads 3 and a half months late they are shat and loads of bits missing now trying to get money back, ihave bougt two quads from a chap in lincoln and he couldnt do enough for me,try go car direct and give him ago the quality is 100% on fast bugies ,STAY WELL CLEAR

johnp7
11/26/09

7 MONTHS. 7 MONTHS WAITING FOR THIS BUNCH OF CONMEN TO REFUND MY MONEY.
STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY.
I HAVE LOST £300.
OTHERS I SEE HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF EVEN MORE!!!!!!
BEWARE PEOPLE.

clairew1
11/25/09
johnl9
11/24/09

i stumbbled across here looking for another site for Tiffany bracelets i bought my first item a dirt bikefrom fast-buggies a year ago and that was delivered within 5 days from order, in one year of hard use it has only needed some oil and a chain. I bought my second bike 5 weeks ago for my other sons birthday it was delivered this morning. I feel sorry if anyone has had problems but i have had none there dirt bikes a very good value and what i like about them is there very easy to maintain.

lucyb
11/24/09

Like others my item was delayed and I was close to canceling especially after reading some negative comments but i gave them the benifit of the doubt. This after noon my utility quad arrived to say that i am more that pleased with the quad is an understatement. I didnt have the best experience because i waited longer than i was told. I received an apology and spent 20 mins on the phone with Alex as he went through how to run it so a big thank you to him. The site is not a scam and i will report there items are of excellent value and very well put together. Could i reccomend them i am not sure due to the time it took, but if i didnt mind waiting then yes i would. Overall prices are unbeatable quality great delivery time longer than average.

stephenw3

---------------------

michellef1
11/24/09

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

sianp1
11/23/09

I ordered a quad on the 10th of june and waited fo 5 months being told a pack of lies, damaged quad, container held by customs twice, not enough quads imported, quad not to satisfactory standards . . .need I go on. After hours of sitting listening to a phone ringing an endless unanswered e-mails, I threw the towel in a demanded a full refund. I was told this would take 5 to 14 days it has now nearly a month and NO MONEY, I have been told it's my banks fault they have done their bit to refund my money, I have no got the fraud squad involve and trading standards. DO NOT BUY ANyTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, DON'T STAND FOR THE LIES.........I will keep you posted

elliotth
11/22/09

i ordered a 110cc for my sons birthday on 23rd september and i got an email saying it would be delivered on 23rd october. on the 22nd october i got an email saying it had been delayed and would take another 2 weeks to be delivered. they said i could cancel and get a £30 compensation or i could cancel the order and get a full refund but urged me not to. i canceled because it had already taken the pi** and i was going to buy from a local seller. they said my money would take 7-14 days to go back in the acount. it is now 22nd november and i have no money. i rang the company and they wouldnt answer, i rang and rang and rang and eventually a miserable man answered and soon put the phone down and did not answer again.

my brother in law rang the company and posed as a buyer and got a lot of information about a bike and then asked if he could pickthe bike up from the premesis and he also got the phone put down on him.

SCAM SITEE STAY AWAY!!!

gordonm
11/22/09

order went through on the 29 th september for 2 bikes. One bike received 15 days later but it was blue not black but i said ok because it was early second bike received last week ,2 weeks late. I was informed by e-mail about the delay on the second bike and agreed to wait. One bike was a 50cc and its perfect for my 6 year old the second a 110cc for my 11 year old. I work at honda service center so i assembled them at the workshop. The 50cc bike came fully assembled but i would advise checking them for anything loose. The 110cc need the racks putting on and a top up of oil. On the whole I am quite impressed and for the prices i didnt mind waiting a little longer. Communication is on the weak side but i think thats the only problem. Our workshop fixes street bikes and sometimes we have to wait a bit longer for things to ship I tried to make my review as complete as possible. I will update if there is anything worthwhile to mention but for now I am very pleased.

danc4
11/22/09

Ordered our quad over 10 weeks ago, we understood there was a problem with the shipping like most of the other reviews on here. We did all the chasing to find out what was happening with our order. I have had nothing but excusses, lies and been blagged from this company. Especially from the sales manager Alex Cooper, All these good review have to be from fast buggies as I can not see anybody could possibly rate this company as good. Unable to get hold of them over the phone for our refund & still have not received it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP WE DID, PAY THE EXTRA AND SAVE THE STRESS.

charlesl1
11/21/09

Ordered a quad it becuase it was £200 less then anywhere else and I am very happy with it and the service. I was contacted by the courirs the day before it arrived and told them i couldnt take it becuase i work off shore they sorted out another date. My opinion after reading this is that they had some problems and they have sorted them. You get for what you pay for so if it means getting a good quality bike at much less than the competition they are worth it if your willing to wait a bit longer

gregc
11/21/09

Ordered a quad for my sons birthday. Ordered 2 months ahead so I would have it well in advance. Still didnt have the quad a month after his birthday. Alex Cooper made various empty promises. I had calls from XLR8 Logistics telling me they had the bike and it would be with me the next day. Still nothing materialised. I had to go to some extremes to get my money back but did eventually get a full refund.
Rather spend a bit more and get quality service from a reputable company. Fast Buggies and their affiliates are unprofessional, liars and should never be recommended to anyone. Do not touch them!!!! Stay away!!!!!

angelan
11/20/09

Service average. Bike was excellent. Will confirm having received my item today nothing dodgy about this company. Just though i would post as it seemed they were getting some stick. Have purchased another one for delivery in january received details promptly. TBH i never call found e-mails easier. So yea 4 stars for quality.

garyb3
11/20/09

I am glad i did not take notice of the negative posts I have found fast buggies to nothing but professional. Delays happen, so what. NO they won't take your money and of course they will deliver. All i did was ask for the container number found out it was late they told me they would call me when it would clear and I got my bike. I think its quite funny that people are prepared to talk rubbish but not prepared to tell the truth. The quad is brilliant it was cheap and i really hope any one who reads a forum like this uses some intelligence. So anyway A BIG THANK YOU TO FAST BUGGIES YOU WILL MAKE MY SONS CHRISTMAS

derwynp

Hi all ordered 2 quads
Fasbuggies have had some deays which they are doing there best to sort,
Been pomised delivery this week

stephenw2
louisem3
11/19/09

hi everyone just thought i better come on and give an update on my quad bike, well i already wrote a review ealier but i can't seem to get back on to update it so here i go, as u already know i ordered 3 bikes all together but after some hassel i wrote my first comments on here then within a few hours fastbuggies contacted me and said they would get 2 out 2 me by the friday and they came by the wednesday they asked me to take my orginal comment of the site which i did so any way to cut a long story short they were to send me out the last bike a week or two later well i still haven't recieved it till this day the first time i got in touch with them they told me it was going through customs then 2 weeks later i email them and david emails me back to say that it was coming to them yesterday (tuesday) and it would be sent out to me straight away and that i would have it by thursday.Well as today is wednesday i have been trying to contact them by phone, emails to david and the devlierly dep and still no relpy from any of them.I think i have give them the benfit of doubt for long enough this is a disgrace of a company they are so on reilable they tell u excusses after excusses. The only thing that is straight forward is odering and them taking your cash.The only thing i can say is thank you Alex and David for letting my child be dissapointed on xmas morning.I gave you's the benfit of doubt when i got the other 2 quads which are really great but never did i think i would be waiting this long for the last one to arrive.

UPDATE- well i have still been trying to contact them via emails,phone etc and still can't get a reply this is a disgrace i am now going on to cyberit to see if they can get my money back my son will be very disappionted in xmas morning now. i will never buy from this company again and i would advise that EVERYONE ELES DOSEN'T BUY FROM THEM AS U WILL NEVER GET YOUR BIKES.

UPDATE ON THE 17TH DECEMBER 09.
David from fast buggies has just sent me an email there saying that they cannot devlier the quad bike and it certainly can't devlier it in time for xmas so i just wanted to let other people know that all our children will now be dissapointed on xmas morning cos by the sound of the email they have went BUST.They are offering a full refund but it will take up to 30 days what good is 30 days to me and everyone eles who needs there money back right away to try and get there kids another bike or something eles for xmas. ALL I CAN SAY IS STAY WELL CLEAR OF FASTBUGGIES AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PLACED AN ODERE WITH THEM TO CONTACT UR BANK AND GET UR MONEY BACK.
A BIG THANKS TO ALEX AND DAVID FOR KEEPING ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS IN THE DARK AND LETTING OUR CHILDREN DOWN ON CHRISTMAS MORNING HOPE UR PROUD OF YOURSELVES.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTACT ME THEY CAN ON Louisemeehan@live.co.uk

UPDATE UPDATE.
would advise anyone who got a 110cc quad bike of this company to check it before the big day if that is what u bought it for as i have just checked my 2 and there not working when i took the baterries down to a bike shop they checked the charge on them and both baterries have came up saying the need to be replaced so i had to go 2 and order 2 new baterries now that should have been working in the first place with it been a brand new quad. so beware.

johnf5
11/19/09

.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ANYBODY THATS BEEN LOOKING FOR A BLUE CHILDS TIGER QUAD GO TO WWW.MYCOOLIMPORTS.CO.UK AS THEY SELL THEM FOR 300 QUID, JUST ORDERED ONE TODAY I KNOW THEY ARE A LITTLE DEARER BUT AT LEAST YOU WILL GET ONE, CHECK THEM OUT AS THESE HAVE A BIT MORE SPEC THAN THE ONES THE PILL O $#*! FASTBUGGIES DONT DELIVER @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ can someone from fast buggies phone me asap, i know you read this 8TH DEC 09
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

PLEASE CONTACT CYBERBITON www.cyberbit.eu/callme.php TO CLAIM BACK THE MONEY THAT THEY 2 DOG W@NKING SCUMB@G LOWLIFE WINDY LICKING G@YFOCKERS alex n david HAVE STOLEN FROM YOU,

after all the pish n lies they told all of us i hope the saying "what goes around comes around" actualy comes true for they 2 c()ck sucking fcukwits
15/12/09

UPDATE 9/12/09 (101 days since original purchase date) contacted fastbuggies today giving them seven days to return my money, i would strongly advise to DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK, as like most folk on this site i have always cut them a bit of slack, with their lies after lies stuck at customs damaged, i have now wasted 4 days holiday waiting for items to arrive, REPEAT, DEAL WITH THIS SHOWER OF B@STARDS AT YOUR OWN RISK, if anyone out there thinks i am exaggerating, please contact me with your email address and i will show you all the mis-spelled emails full of false promises that they have sent me.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DONT BE A STUPID AS ME AND BELIEVE THE NONSENSE THAT ALEX COOPER TELLS YOU.

PS i have heard of a little tv programme that weeds out these waste of space people its called WATCHDOG there is a link on there website called GOT A STORY, i would reccomend this before fastbuggies waste anyone elses birthdays or christmas.

glad im not the only one we ordered 2 and have had all th above excuses that was 4 months ago and three different delivery dates - now we have got fed up and asked for a refund that hasnt been returned and that was 3 weeks ago! dodgy springs to mind! they have £500 of our money and we are highly unlikly to get our boys a pair of matching quads now for xmas!!! stay clear and request a refund - we are claiming ours back from mastercard

By rachael b.
Questions? Get answers from the Fastbuggies staff and other customers.

Fastbuggies?